• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Interstellar - Discussion Thread

Here's my beginner, I wanted to get her up since I am still working on my second one to get a post in hopefully everything here is ok

Name: Gertrude Deer Tempest
Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Coordinator
Physical Appearance: She is light skinned with a well feminine skinny build. She stands at 5'3 in height. She has long honey blond hair with green eyes. Part of her hair is pulled up in a ponytail, secured by a light green bow, the rest of her long hair is loose at the knee. A bang covers her right blind eye over her glasses that she wears upon her face. She wears a floral sunflower dress with a medium sized bow in the back with flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles. Tight like white shorts are shown a bit out from under her dress with long white tights that cover to her knees. She wears a white sun hat with a honey colored trim with a sunflower floral decoration at the side of it. She has a cover over to cover her shoulders and half her arms only to be tied in the front to secure it. A necklace with a leaf at the end of it is around her neck. On her right index and ring finger are two gold colored rings with two gold bracelets on her wrist.
Clothing/Bag: 20 Lum berries, 20 Sitrus berries, 20 Potions, 15 Nest balls, 10 Pokeballs, 2 rolls of bandages, Leaf stone, Poffin case, Ball Capsules/Stickers, Ribbon case, 10 revives
Personality: She is a rather quite and sweet young lady who is very calm in intense situations. This gives her time to carefully think through on how to handle the situation which she is how she stays clear-minded in doing so. She is very patient which is an advantage to her in the upcoming contests
Backstory: She grew up in a small town in Fortrew City in the Hoenn region with her twin brother Lykos, surrounded by the freshly green trees of nature and the structures of wooden tree houses. She lived near wild pokemon instead of residents due to preserving Fortree's natural environment. All the heavy rain she experienced let's the trees grow so tall as they are. This is where her fasination of grass type Pokemon started to surface as she wanted to show their elegant appearances to the world and take well care of them as well. She took the path of a Coordinator due to this influence. She reached the age of being able to travel around the world on her own as a Coordinator and learn all the healing methods to help people and pokemon a like. This is where she had recieved a Treecko named Holly from the professor and recieved a very special egg from her mom not really knowing what was inside of it before traveling on her own to fulfill her goal. She only managed to recieve two of her ribbons from her home region using her Treecko Holly. However, she struggled to recieve the last two as she was unable to win with only her Treecko. She eventually, made the decision to travel to many different regions to find other grass type Pokémon to help fulfill her goals. It's was only later the egg that was given to her by her mom hatched into an Eevee. She had knowledge of the Eevee she had named Serenity and her evolution line of her evolutions which happened to have a grass type in her evolution path which was the Leafeon. She later arrived in the Unova region where she encountered a summer form Deerling named Monstera and a Ducklett named Lilly to help with the disadvantages of her type. Her last stop was the region of Paldea which was recently discovered where she met with a Sprigatito who she had named Fern. However, Paldea didn't have events such as contests so did not stay long before traveling again. She took much of her time improving herself in Coordinating thinking about where to go next.
Goals:
To become top Coordinator with her grass type Pokemon. She also what's to become a Botanist/Herbalist to be able to treat Pokémon that need to be cared for properly, this goes for humans as well.
Starter: Eevee(F) Serenity
Other Pokemon:
Ducklett(F) Lilly, Deerling(F) Monstera (Summer), Skiddo(F)Camellia,Treecko(F) Holly

Species|Type: Eevee|Normal|Evolution Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Serenity ♀️| Lvl 13

Ability: Adaptability| Serenity powers up her moves of the same type as her.

Nature| Adament| She hatched from an egg her mother had given her after receiving Holly in her home region.

Unique Features: Her tail has a heart shaped marking to identify she is female. She wears a hydrangea blue crown around her head.

Moves: Tackle|Physical, Normal| Serenity charges her opponents with a full body attack.

Quick Attack| Physical, Normal| Serenity will attack at an extremely fast speed towards her opponents. This move always allows her to strike first.

Covet| Physical, Normal| Serenity will deal damage to her opponents and steal the opponents held item if holding one.

Wish|Egg Move| Status, Normal| Serenity restores her own Hp by half of her maximum Hp on her next turn

Species|Type: Ducklett|Water/Flying|Water Bird Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Lilly ♀️|Lvl 13

Ability|Keen Eye: Lilly's accuracy is prevented from being lowered

Nature|Calm| Lilly met her trainer right after Monstera when she was traveling in the Unova region. Bringing out her skill and beauty in Coordinating well fit her style due to her final evolution. She wanted to show her elegance of that once it appeared.

Unique Features: She wears a Lotus and Lilly flower on her head

Moves: Water Gun| Special, Water| Lilly blasts her opponent with a forceful shot of water from her mouth. Holding a Waterium Z turns this move into Hydro Vortex.

Defog| Status, Flying| Lilly blows a strong wind targeting obstacles such as Reflect and Light screen which also lowers their evasiveness stat.

Wing Attack| Physical, Flying| Lilly strikes her opponents with her wings spread wide to inflict damage to her opponents. Holding a Flyinium Z will turn this move into Supersonic Skystrike.

Water Pulse| Special, Water| Lilly attacks her opponents with ultrasonic waves with a 20% chance of confusing her opponents.

Species|Type: Treecko|Grass|Wood Gecko Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Holly ♀️|Lvl 13

Ability: Overgrow| Holly's grass type moves are powered when her Hp is low or in trouble

Nature|Timid| She was the first starter to be retrieved by her trainer in the Hoenn region at the start of her journey. Being able to show off her elegant grass skills to others such as contests was something she always dreamed of.

Unique Features:

Moves: Pound| Physical, Normal| Holly pounds her opponents with her tail

Leafage| Physical, Grass| Holly attacks by pelting her opponents with leaves

Quick Attack| Physical, Normal| Holly will attack at an extremely fast speed towards her opponents. This move always allows her to strike first.

Mega Drain| Special, Grass| Holly inflicts half damage to her opponents, stealing their Hp to restore her own

Species|Type: Deerling|Normal/Grass| Season Pokemon|Summer Form|

Nickname|Lvl: Monstera ♀️| Lvl 13

Ability: Sap Sipper| Monstera's attack is raised when hit by a grass type move

Nature|Adament: She was one of the grass type from the Unova region that her trainer encountered when she was traveling to every different region to find more Pokemon for her Coordinating team. The idea of showing off her beauty and skill to the Coordinating world sparked her interest so decided to join her.

Unique Features: She has two Monstera leaves resting on her right ear

Moves: Tackle| Physical, Normal| Monstera charges her opponents with a full body attack. Holding a Normalium Z turns this move into Breakneck Blitz with a base power of 100.

Double Kick| Physical, Fighting| Monstera kicks her opponents quickly with her two feet twice

Leech Seed| Status, Grass| Monstera plants a seed at her opponents to steal their Hp on every turn

Energy Ball| Special, Grass| Monstera draws power from nature before firing it at her opponents which may lower their Special Defense. She was trained to learn this move for better performance on Pokemon Contests.

Species|Type: Skiddo|Grass|Mount Pokemon

Nickname|Lvl: Camellia ♀️| Lvl 13

Ability: Sap Sipper| Camellia's attack is raised when hit by a grass type move.

Nature|Adament| She met her trainer after Monstera and Lilly in the Unova region. She saw a strong will in her to perform in these contests.

Unique Features: Camellia flowers it planted in her neck leaves.

Moves: Tackle|Physical, Normal|Camellia charges her opponents with a full body attack.

Growth|Status, Normal| Camellia raises her Attack and Special Attack stat once every turn. During harsh sunlight, two every turn

Leech Seed|Status, Grass|Camellia plants a seed at her opponents to steal their Hp on every turn

Razor Leaf| Physical, Grass| Camellia unleashes sharp-edged leaves to Slash at her opponents which has a high-critical hit ratio

Last edited:
Here's my beginner, I wanted to get her up since I am still working on my second one to get a post in hopefully everything here is ok

Name: Gertrude Deer Tempest
Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Coordinator
Physical Appearance: She is light skinned with a well feminine skinny build. She stands at 5'3 in height. She has long honey blond hair with green eyes. Part of her hair is pulled up in a ponytail, secured by a light green bow, the rest of her long hair is loose at the knee. A bang covers her right blind eye over her glasses that she wears upon her face. She wears a floral sunflower dress with a medium sized bow in the back with flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles. Tight like white shorts are shown a bit out from under her dress with long white tights that cover to her knees. She wears a white sun hat with a honey colored trim with a sunflower floral decoration at the side of it. She has a cover over to cover her shoulders and half her arms only to be tied in the front to secure it. A necklace with a leaf at the end of it is around her neck. On her right index and ring finger are two gold colored rings with two gold bracelets on her wrist.
Clothing/Bag: 20 Lum berries, 20 Sitrus berries, 20 Potions, 15 Nest balls, 10 Pokeballs, 2 rolls of bandages, Leaf stone, Poffin case, Ball Capsules/Stickers, Ribbon case, 10 revives
Personality: She is a rather quite and sweet young lady who is very calm in intense situations. This gives her time to carefully think through on how to handle the situation which she is how she stays clear-minded in doing so. She is very patient which is an advantage to her in the upcoming contests
Backstory: She grew up in a small town in Fortrew City in the Hoenn region with her twin brother Lykos, surrounded by the freshly green trees of nature and the structures of wooden tree houses. She lived near wild pokemon instead of residents due to preserving Fortree's natural environment. All the heavy rain she experienced let's the trees grow so tall as they are. This is where her fasination of grass type Pokemon started to surface as she wanted to show their elegant appearances to the world and take well care of them as well. She took the path of a Coordinator due to this influence. She reached the age of being able to travel around the world on her own as a Coordinator and learn all the healing methods to help people and pokemon a like. This is where she had recieved a Treecko named Holly from the professor and recieved a very special egg from her mom not really knowing what was inside of it before traveling on her own to fulfill her goal. She only managed to recieve two of her ribbons from her home region using her Treecko Holly. However, she struggled to recieve the last two as she was unable to win with only her Treecko. She eventually, made the decision to travel to many different regions to find other grass type Pokémon to help fulfill her goals. It's was only later the egg that was given to her by her mom hatched into an Eevee. She had knowledge of the Eevee she had named Serenity and her evolution line of her evolutions which happened to have a grass type in her evolution path which was the Leafeon. She later arrived in the Unova region where she encountered a summer form Deerling named Monstera and a Ducklett named Lilly to help with the disadvantages of her type. Her last stop was the region of Paldea which was recently discovered where she met with a Sprigatito who she had named Fern. However, Paldea didn't have events such as contests so did not stay long before traveling again. She took much of her time improving herself in Coordinating thinking about where to go next.
Goals:
To become top Coordinator with her grass type Pokemon. She also what's to become a Botanist/Herbalist to be able to treat Pokémon that need to be cared for properly, this goes for humans as well.
Starter: Eevee(F) Serenity, Ducklett(F) Lilly Deerling(F) Monstera (Summer), Sprigatito(F) Fern, Treecko(F) Holly
Only thing I see that may need changed is the Pokémon team. It isn't common to see two rare Pokémon such as starters on a team on top of an eevee, especially when starters aren't usually able to be caught in the wild naturally. I would perhaps change our Fern for a different Pokémon, or wait to have her catch it at some point in the story?
Other than that I love the backstory and a serious, calm character is going to be a great addition to the story! Approved once you decide on what to do with Fern.

As for the specifics of Pokémon moves and such, I will update the first post in the thread asap with a spoiler regarding the subject. All information you or anyone else should need about what their Pokémon can and can't do should be there when I am done editing the post.
How close are you to finishing this? Since I wanna know how much I can get away with get creative with :D

Thank u ^-^ there will be one later once I read through the post to see where I can come in. Also about my second character there is a well....catch to her basically on the title part hopefully this can be discussed later, anyway gn guys ^-^ ^-^
Can't wait to hear what ideas you have. Feel free to begin anywhere in the world, as there will be events to tie everyone together.

@Merciless Medic I have updated the info on Pokémon in the header post.

Srry back guys, it was night time for me here but yes what I was going to discuss about my second character is that she is a champion but a previous one and her team well will be fully evolved but the good thing is here is that she will be very secluded due to this and just have her only appear at situations involving the antagonists just to give that drama this give them a very hard time to find her so I just wanted to know if this was OK and also one of her team members is a rare shiny as well basically her partner who is also a rare Pokemon which I should also mention

Srry back guys, it was night time for me here but yes what I was going to discuss about my second character is that she is a champion but a previous one and her team well will be fully evolved but the good thing is here is that she will be very secluded due to this and just have her only appear at situations involving the antagonists just to give that drama this give them a very hard time to find her so I just wanted to know if this was OK and also one of her team members is a rare shiny as well basically her partner who is also a rare Pokemon which I should also mention
It sounds like she would only serve to be shoehorned into the story at tense moments where a character has already established themselves as the protagonist or hero of that scenario. The characters people are actively playing are the heroes against the villains and it would take away from their shine for that to be the only time she's seen. Maybe find a better use for her in general and we can discuss things like her team and having a rare shiny. For now, denied sadly.

I saw and thaaaank youuuu for allowing the soft move limit! :D

If the fight is not a sanctioned league fight (like against the enemies), would the 4-move rule still apply?
The four move rule applies not as something implied by the rules of battling sanctioned by the league, but by the actual capabilities of Pokémon themselves. To sort of merge game and anime logic, Pokémon know all of their moves but are only able to use up to four actively as using the others takes too much time to concentrate and think to be viable in battle. Hope that makes sense!

Hey y’all! Sorry for responding so late but life recently life kinda hit the fan with school coming in haha

I’ll be making my first post very soon :)
Totally understandable, can't wait to read!!

The four move rule applies not as something implied by the rules of battling sanctioned by the league, but by the actual capabilities of Pokémon themselves. To sort of merge game and anime logic, Pokémon know all of their moves but are only able to use up to four actively as using the others takes too much time to concentrate and think to be viable in battle. Hope that makes sense!
Ohhhh I understand now, thank you. I like that idea. :D

@H47E I do have an idea, and was interested whether or not I can trouble you with a PM (either on Pokecharms or Discord if you have it). It involves possible plot points you don't mind sharing with me so I can figure out what Draven would end up doing and if I can work with you in having him join Interstellar if no one stops him, or finding a way to naturally put them in situations or in events so they don't miss out on something crucial.

I was also wondering how possible it would be for him to steal a Pokemon from the lab without anybody finding out his identity. Essentially leading a double life while he takes on the gyms as strength benchmarks to understand where he and his Pokemon are while going by Draven, and then having a different identity that he takes for Interstellar or for his own gains once he becomes sufficiently corrupted. Of course, he'll look and act different when he switches to this new identity (made only to hide his true identity), so he may lose the police. The problem is if any Psychic-Types dig into his head enough for him to reveal some crucial memories, if you ever want to include Psychic-Type's use in finding criminals.

However, given he has a Hoothoot with psychic capabilities, I'm going to induce some memory suppression and hypnotism to get him to fully believe his identities in the moment, so lie detector tests (even if reliable) won't pick up on lies. Of course, this won't be a thing right away. He'll have to practice with his Hoothoot to make this work and there will be mistakes he'll make with his Hoothoot, as well as having a less success rate and having both identities bleed into one another. Those psychic capabilities get stronger and are able to put him in a quick inducement of an identity switch much faster with greater success with greater defense from identity leaking.

Last edited:
It sounds like she would only serve to be shoehorned into the story at tense moments where a character has already established themselves as the protagonist or hero of that scenario. The characters people are actively playing are the heroes against the villains and it would take away from their shine for that to be the only time she's seen. Maybe find a better use for her in general and we can discuss things like her team and having a rare shiny. For now, denied sadly.
I could see her working if she's a former champion gone rusty (specifically her Pokemon), but is still able to teach and give wise words to starting trainers. She would need some kind of code or understanding that her Pokemon's power shouldn't be used unless she's absolutely needed, as the younger/fresher trainers need to grow as trainers by fighting through hardships and overcoming them in order to grow stronger. In this way, she'll be cultivating an army of trainers who will grow and become stronger so they can fight alongside her when she's eventually needed for the Interstellar's big bad.

However, she might also be a recluse, not really wanting to get involved, and only begrudgingly getting involved because she feels like she has to, but doesn't want to go about it alone because she knows that - being a rusty former champion - her Pokemon won't be at the same strength they were when they were at their prime, and it's likely she would be aware of this. No person who could be champions wouldn't be aware of their change over time - negative or positive.

Of course, you'd also have to write as if your character is wise and give good advice, making champion-level decisions and having an understanding of tactics, counters, and strategies used by many different kinds of teams if you want to go ahead and be a teacher. Just because your Pokemon are rusty doesn't mean she doesn't have any good advice.

Last edited:
Actually @Merciless Medic what u stated is a good observation for her to have. This would actually fit her perspective perfectly. True she prefers to work alone but even she herself knows when she is unable to fight them alone. Being a teacher to starting trainers and giving good advice, making those champion-level decisions and understanding tactics and strategies she has encountered would actually something generally she would be doing. Would this be an enough reason @H47E her teaching starting trainers and giving good advice? If not that's fine I will just come up with another OC

Actually @Merciless Medic what u stated is a good observation for her to have. This would actually fit her perspective perfectly. True she prefers to work alone but even she herself knows when she is unable to fight them alone. Being a teacher to starting trainers and giving good advice, making those champion-level decisions and understanding tactics and strategies she has encountered would actually something generally she would be doing. Would this be an enough reason @H47E her teaching starting trainers and giving good advice? If not that's fine I will just come up with another OC
You're welcome. :3 However, this would also mean you have to have some understanding the topics she needs to teach as well in order to properly teach the starting trainers, lmaoooo.

Of course, there's always "figure it out by doing it yourself", which could also work for some trainers. lol

Name: Amada Acosta

Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Specialist (Dark Type)

Physical Appearance: Amada stands 152 cm (4'11.9") on a athletic, but curvier frame. Her light brown hair is shoulder length, with dark streaks in it. Her body has various scars in areas across her torso from various Wild Pokémon that were eventually scared off by her Family's Mabosstiff. Her eyes are green, which aren't common on Paldean Natives, however due to her Father's Kalosian blood, she has green eyes.

Clothing/Bag: She typically wears a School uniform when doing typical school stuff. When she has more freedom, she wears something a bit showy so people would approach her.

School Uniform: She wears a white collared shirt with a orange Blazer and Skirt. There is an orange tie for the collared shirt, and the shirt comes in Short or Long Sleeve.

Other Outfit: She wears a Crop Top that has Long sleeves that can be removed depending on the season. She usually wears pants with this outfit, and she has a Necklace with the shape of The Dark Type Terastel Crown as its pendant.

Personality: Amada hasn't been the Most Social, more of a you approach her kind of scenario. She is known to hold her Sprigatito's Pokéball when she is stressed. She tends to shy away from large groups, but will take an Observation point of View when these groups interact. She is slow to anger, and compassionate about her team and chosen Type. She will take notes about different things she's seen.

Backstory: She was the youngest of Five children, always fascinated with Dark Types as soon as she was allowed to be around Pokémon, which was young since her parents were breeders. As she grew and went to school, she learned about the various types, and other things. As she grew older, she would go on The Treasure hunts that her School would send their students. She kept up with her studies during this time, and was selected to be an exchange Student at a school in Kalos. She received the Pokeballs of the Pokémon she bonded with at home before she left for Kalos. She was on her way to the Academy, and was in Lumiose City with her Pokémon when events started.

Goals: To become one of the Strongest Dark Type Specialists, to help Dark Types be less Misunderstood. This could be possibly changed throughout the RP.

Starter: Sprigatito

Current Pokémon on hand:

Sprigatito (Male, Overgrow)

Nature: Rash

Notes: As a Meowscarada, he will have a bigger Flower around the neck due to his Sunflora Heritage.

Tera Type: Grass (This may change to Dark)

Moves:

Petal Blizzard (Sunflora Father)
Bite
Scratch
Tail whip

Species: Houndour (F)

Ability: Flash Fire

Nature: Serious

Tera Type: Dark (It is Dark/Fire)

Moves:
Thunder Fang (Jolteon Father)
Reversal (Houndoom Mother)
Ember
Leer

Species: Pawniard (M)

Ability: Inner Focus (This becomes Supreme Overlord when Fully Evolved)

Nature: Lonely

Tera Type: Dark

Moves:
Mean Look
Sucker Punch (both of these two moves are from Sableye Father)
Leer
Fury Cutter

Species: Murkrow

Ability: Super Luck

Nature: Careful

Tera type: Dark

Moves:
Brave Bird (Corviknight Father)
Astonish
Drill Peck (Corviknight Father)
Whirlwind (Honchkrow Mother, she had Bombirdier Father)

Name: Makani

Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Battler

Physical Appearance: a semi Dark skinned girl of 5'4" with long brown hair tied back. Her frame is slim with scars running along her body after various Pokémon.

Clothing/Bag: She has two outfits, one is a Bikini Top with some shorts, this one is mainly if she is in a Warmer place, or beaches, or in her home region. The other is more reserved, as it is meant for colder areas.

Personality: Makani is a Reserved person, but a ray of sunshine when she is actually able to speak to you. She can also read body language better than most from being on the run from a Crime Lord for the last five years.

Backstory:
She lived a mostly normal Alolan Childhood, learning to craft pokeballs from Apricorns from her Father, who learned from Kurt or someone who took over for Kurt, and did the trials when she was 15, getting her Z-Ring and Z-Crystal. After she completed 3 of the trials, receiving the Grassium-Z for the Then Nuzleaf. She still uses that Z-Crystal for the now Shiftry. It was during her Journey in Alola that she witnessed something she shouldn't of in her hometown, a Locally based Crime Lord was smuggling Pokémon Poached from Other areas to attempt to raze the town, she caught a Braviary brought in to prevent the Crime Lord from trying to kill her friends with the Pokémon. The Crime Lord found out about her actions against him and issued a hit on her.

That's when she had to leave Alola for good, that was, until she got this out of her way. She traveled through Johto and Unova, but each time she tried to live a Peaceful life, one of the Crime Lord's people had found her. It turned out The crime Lord wanted her dead for the Braviary. She then planned to release it the next location Braviary naturally live. She spent 3 years traveling from region to region on the run,

She then Traveled to Paldea, with pokeballs that she crafted herself. Across the Region, she had various Evolutions and fought some of the Gym Leaders to test her team, mainly the first 5 in Paldea. It was right before she was about to fight Larry that someone threatened to kill her. Unfortunately for them, The Nightmare popped out of its Pokéball. After that, she fought Larry, but he was Difficult, in the end she had to consider using The Nightmare. The audience wanted to see her go All out. She reluctantly brought out the Nightmare on Staraptor, and it delivered, with Hammer Arm and during this fight it learned Meteor Mash. After that, The Crime Lord found her again.

Goals: To be able to Return to Paldea and Alola without People out to kill her. To be as strong as she can be to defend herself and those she cares about. To understand more about The Nightmare and why people are so shocked when she uses it.

Starter: Meditite

Current Team:

Species: Medicham (Male)
Nickname: The Fist
Ability: Pure Power
Notes: In a Fast Ball
Backstory: Medicham was Makani's starter and had been through Thick and Thin with Makani, and her Team.
Tera Type: Fighting
Moves:
Thunder Punch
Psycho Cut
Axe Kick
Recover

In recent Knowledge:
Ice Punch

Species: Shiftry (Male)
Nickname: The Leaf
Ability: Early Bird
Notes: In a Moon Ball
Backstory: Encountered as a Seedot outside her home as she left for her journey around Alola. The Seedot was a more typical catch, unlike most of her other pokemon. After his Evolution during catching the Nightmare, They were in Paldea, in that time, Makani found a Leaf stone.
Moves:
Leaf Tornado
Leaf Blade
Sucker Punch
Foul Play

In recent Knowledge:
Icy Wind

Species: Glimmora (Female)
Nickname: The Venomous
Ability: Toxic Debris
Notes: Shiny, in a Love Ball
Nature: Modest

Backstory: Glimmora was caught after a series of injuries from something trying to Eat the Glimmets in a cave in Paldea. She eventually managed to find out, via Notes that people took and the fact it was trying to Eat Poison types like they were candy, it was a Wild Tera Steel Hippowdon. She took Care of Glimmet while she was Injured, helping her and the rest of the Glimmet recover from being attacked by the Hippowdon. It was during that time, Makani, Glimmet and Falinks bonded with each other. Eventually, the Hippowdon came back and this time, the Glimmets were ready to defend their Home, with the Help of Makani and Falinks. While fighting Hippowdon, three of the Glimmets, including this one Evolved into Glimmora. The three of them, with the Help of Falinks, took down the Hippowdon, making it Retreat. It was at that point that Glimmora decided to join Makani and Falinks after seeing just how strong Falinks was. She also has a bit of a crush on Falinks and will pop out of the pokeball when Falinks is in battle to observe.

Tera Type: Poison
Moves:
Mortal Spin
Venoshock
Acid Spray
Rock Slide

In recent Knowledge:
Energy Ball

Species: Rolycoly
Nickname: The Stone
Ability: Steam Engine
Notes: In a Heavy Ball

Backstory: Shortly after Catching The Venomous and the Army, she found a Tera Raid den and entered the den, finding a Tera Dragon Rolycoly, The Guardian fought Rolycoly, and it took quite a bit of struggle for The Guardian to take down, but Having Recently Learned Dragon Claw helped with this fight.

Nature: Adamant
Tera Type: Dragon (will explain this)
Moves:
Tera Blast
Smack Down
Rapid Spin

Species: Riolu (Female)
Nickname: The Fighter
Ability: Inner Focus
Notes: In a Friend Ball

Backstory: The Fighter was an Egg from her parents for her 18th birthday. She hatched before she left Paldea.

Nature: Sassy
Moves:
Cross Chop (Annihilape Father)
Ice Punch
Metal Claw
Swords Dance

In recent Knowledge:
Thunder Punch

Species: Magikarp
Nickname: The Sleeping Giant (This one makes more sense when Magikarp evolves into Gyarados)
Ability: Rattled
Notes: In a Lure Ball
Nature: Lax
Moves:
Tackle
Splash
Flail
Bounce (Gen 7 Tutor)

Pokemon on Reserves (if a Serious opponent challenges her, she will use one of these two with Glimmora, Shiftry, and Medicham, The Metagross is Life or Death or Team Admin).

Species: Eelektross
Nickname: The Guardian
Ability: Levitate
Notes: In A Level Ball
Tera Type: Electric
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Dragon Claw
Liquidation
Giga Drain

Species: Falinks
Nickname: The Army
Ability: Battle Armor
Notes: In a Love Ball

Backstory: While Traveling in the North Province of Paldea, she encountered a Falinks who was trying to fight a Kingambit by himself. However, due to Supreme Overlord, Kingambit beat the Living crap out of Falinks. As Makani approached, The Kingambit attacked her. Medicham stepped in to deal with Kingambit after learning Axe Kick. Kingambit was defeated in a bit of combat, as Falinks recovered with Makani's help. Falinks joined her in Hopes of an Encounter with another Kingambit. Falinks also helped with a Wild Steel Tera Hippowdon who attacked Glimmora's family.

Moves:
No Retreat
Megahorn
Close Combat
Poison Jab

Species: Metagross
Ability: Clear Body
Nickname: The Nightmare
Nature: Impish
Notes: In a Lure Ball. Also, it only appears as a Last Resort. It's pokeball has a seal on it, which is Fingerprinted to her, this Pokémon is a True Last Resort.

Backstory: The Nightmare was caught while she was still in Alola, as a Metang, terrorizing the Observatory On Mount Hokulani. It took her entire team at the time, which was her Meditite, who Evolved into Medicham during this time, alongside her Seedot, who evolved to Nuzleaf during this time, and her Eelektross, which was a Tynamo. After being caught, she vowed to only use The Nightmare's power when in a Life or Death Situation, or if someone asked to go all out against them. The Nightmare Evolved to defend The entire team in Paldea from a Tyranitar, who got Promptly one shot as Metagrosses immediately learn Hammer Arm on Evolution. She lets it out when camping in case of a wild Pokémon attacking the camp.

Tera Type: Steel
Moves:
Meteor Mash
Psycho Cut
Earthquake
Brutal Swing

In recent Knowledge, can be swapped out:
Ice Punch
Hammer Arm

Pokémon Released:
A Braviary that was caught in the Event that put her on the run from the Crime Lord. He was released in the Asado Desert during her Gym Challenge for the Third Gym.

SPOILER="The experienced One"]

Physical Appearance: a semi Dark skinned girl of 5'4" with long brown hair tied back. Her frame is slim with scars running along her body after various Pokémon.

Clothing/Bag: She has two outfits, one is a Bikini Top with some shorts, this one is mainly if she is in a Warmer place, or beaches, or in her home region. The other is more reserved, as it is meant for colder areas.

Personality: Makani is a Reserved person, but a ray of sunshine when she is actually able to speak to you. She can also read body language better than most from being on the run from a Crime Lord for the last five years. She prefers peace and quiet, but will get into a louder situation if someone is in danger.

Backstory:
She lived a mostly normal Alolan Childhood, learning to craft pokeballs from Apricorns from her Father, who learned from Kurt or someone who took over for Kurt, and did the trials when she was 15, getting her Z-Ring and Z-Crystal. After she completed 3 of the trials, receiving the Grassium-Z for the Then Nuzleaf. She still uses that Z-Crystal for the now Shiftry. It was during her Journey in Alola that she witnessed something she shouldn't of in her hometown, a Locally based Crime Lord was smuggling Pokémon Poached from Other areas to attempt to raze the town, she caught a Braviary brought in to prevent the Crime Lord from trying to kill her friends with the Pokémon. The Crime Lord found out about her actions against him and issued a hit on her.

That's when she had to leave Alola for good, that was, until she got this out of her way. She traveled through Johto and Unova, but each time she tried to live a Peaceful life, one of the Crime Lord's people had found her. It turned out The crime Lord wanted her dead for the Braviary. She then planned to release it the next location Braviary naturally live. She spent 3 years traveling from region to region on the run, seeing sights, training the team, adding members such as Riolu,

She then Traveled to Paldea, with pokeballs that she crafted herself. Across the Region, she had various Evolutions and fought some of the Gym Leaders to test her team, mainly the first 5 in Paldea. It was right before she was about to fight Larry that someone threatened to kill her. Unfortunately for them, The Nightmare popped out of its Pokéball. After that, she fought Larry, but he was Difficult, in the end she had to consider using The Nightmare. The audience wanted to see her go All out. She reluctantly brought out the Nightmare on Staraptor, and it delivered, with Hammer Arm and during this fight it learned Meteor Mash. After that, The Crime Lord found her again.

Goals: To be able to Return to Paldea and Alola without People out to kill her. To be as strong as she can be to defend herself and those she cares about. To understand more about The Nightmare and why people are so shocked when she uses it.

Current Team:

Backstory: Medicham was Makani's starter and had been through Thick and Thin with Makani, and her Team.
Moves:
Thunder Punch
Psycho Cut
Axe Kick
Recover

In recent Knowledge:
Ice Punch

Backstory: Encountered as a Seedot outside her home as she left for her journey around Alola. The Seedot was a more typical catch, unlike most of her other pokemon. After his Evolution during catching the Nightmare, They were in Paldea, in that time, Makani found a Leaf stone.
Moves:
Leaf Tornado
Leaf Blade
Sucker Punch
Foul Play

In recent Knowledge:
Icy Wind

Backstory: Glimmora was caught after a series of injuries from something trying to Eat the Glimmets in a cave in Paldea. She eventually managed to find out, via Notes that people took and the fact it was trying to Eat Poison types like they were candy, it was a Wild Tera Steel Hippowdon. She took Care of Glimmet while she was Injured, helping her and the rest of the Glimmet recover from being attacked by the Hippowdon. It was during that time, Makani, Glimmet and Falinks bonded with each other. Eventually, the Hippowdon came back and this time, the Glimmets were ready to defend their Home, with the Help of Makani and Falinks. While fighting Hippowdon, three of the Glimmets, including this one Evolved into Glimmora. The three of them, with the Help of Falinks, took down the Hippowdon, making it Retreat. It was at that point that Glimmora decided to join Makani and Falinks after seeing just how strong Falinks was. She also has a bit of a crush on Falinks and will pop out of the pokeball when Falinks is in battle to observe.

Moves:
Mortal Spin
Venoshock
Acid Spray
Rock Slide

In recent Knowledge:
Energy Ball

Backstory: Shortly after Catching The Venomous and the Army, she found a Tera Raid den and entered the den, finding a Tera Dragon Rolycoly, The Guardian fought Rolycoly, and it took quite a bit of struggle for The Guardian to take down, but Having Recently Learned Dragon Claw helped with this fight.

Moves:
Tera Blast
Smack Down
Rapid Spin

Backstory: The Fighter was an Egg from her parents for her 23rd birthday. She hatched before she left Paldea.

Moves:
Ice Punch
Metal Claw
Swords Dance

In recent Knowledge:
Thunder Punch

Backstory: While Traveling in the North Province of Paldea, she encountered a Falinks who was trying to fight a Kingambit by himself. However, due to Supreme Overlord, Kingambit beat the Living crap out of Falinks. As Makani approached, The Kingambit attacked her. Medicham stepped in to deal with Kingambit after learning Axe Kick. Kingambit was defeated in a bit of combat, as Falinks recovered with Makani's help. Falinks joined her in Hopes of an Encounter with another Kingambit. Falinks also helped with a Wild Steel Tera Hippowdon who attacked Glimmora's family.

Moves:
No Retreat
Megahorn
Close Combat
Poison Jab

This Pokémon is Last Resort/Life or Death/If Requested to Go All Out.
Notes: In a Lure Ball. Also, it only appears as a Last Resort. It's pokeball has a seal on it, which is Fingerprinted to her, this Pokémon is a True Last Resort.

Backstory: The Nightmare was caught while she was still in Alola, as a Metang, terrorizing the Observatory On Mount Hokulani. It took her entire team at the time, which was her Meditite, who Evolved into Medicham during this time, alongside her Seedot, who evolved to Nuzleaf during this time, and her Eelektross, which was a Tynamo. After being caught, she vowed to only use The Nightmare's power when in a Life or Death Situation, or if someone asked to go all out against them. The Nightmare Evolved to defend The entire team in Paldea from a Tyranitar, who got Promptly one shot as Metagrosses immediately learn Hammer Arm on Evolution. She lets it out when camping in case of a wild Pokémon attacking the camp.

Moves:
Meteor Mash
Psycho Cut
Earthquake
Brutal Swing

Ice Punch
Hammer Arm

Pokémon Released:
A Braviary that was caught in the Event that put her on the run from the Crime Lord. He was released in the Asado Desert during her Gym Challenge for the Third Gym.

Here's what I Got So far @H47E

I could see her working if she's a former champion gone rusty (specifically her Pokemon), but is still able to teach and give wise words to starting trainers. She would need some kind of code or understanding that her Pokemon's power shouldn't be used unless she's absolutely needed, as the younger/fresher trainers need to grow as trainers by fighting through hardships and overcoming them in order to grow stronger. In this way, she'll be cultivating an army of trainers who will grow and become stronger so they can fight alongside her when she's eventually needed for the Interstellar's big bad.

However, she might also be a recluse, not really wanting to get involved, and only begrudgingly getting involved because she feels like she has to, but doesn't want to go about it alone because she knows that - being a rusty former champion - her Pokemon won't be at the same strength they were when they were at their prime, and it's likely she would be aware of this. No person who could be champions wouldn't be aware of their change over time - negative or positive.

Of course, you'd also have to write as if your character is wise and give good advice, making champion-level decisions and having an understanding of tactics, counters, and strategies used by many different kinds of teams if you want to go ahead and be a teacher. Just because your Pokemon are rusty doesn't mean she doesn't have any good advice.
I like this quite a bit. As long as she isn't a Mary Sue type who only really appears to be "strong", I have no objection. The idea of a rusty former champion doing her best and rooting for the next generation when she can't go the extra mile sounds cool! @EeveeBlueSisters If you can write her as more of a mentor rather than an OP hero from the past, and if she is battling ensure her team lives up to the title "rusty", I approve. She can be powerful, but pls nothing over the top as the villains have to remain around long enough for the story to play out.
Write up a character sheet and I will tell you if anything needs changed! :)

Name: Amada Acosta

Trainer Class (Coordinator/Battler/Breeder/etc.): Specialist (Dark Type)

Physical Appearance: Amada stands 152 cm (4'11.9") on a athletic, but curvier frame. Her light brown hair is shoulder length, with dark streaks in it. Her body has various scars in areas across her torso from various Wild Pokémon that were eventually scared off by her Family's Mabosstiff. Her eyes are green, which aren't common on Paldean Natives, however due to her Father's Kalosian blood, she has green eyes.

Clothing/Bag: She typically wears a School uniform when doing typical school stuff. When she has more freedom, she wears something a bit showy so people would approach her.

School Uniform: She wears a white collared shirt with a orange Blazer and Skirt. There is an orange tie for the collared shirt, and the shirt comes in Short or Long Sleeve.

Other Outfit: She wears a Crop Top that has Long sleeves that can be removed depending on the season. She usually wears pants with this outfit, and she has a Necklace with the shape of The Dark Type Terastel Crown as its pendant.

Personality: Amada hasn't been the Most Social, more of a you approach her kind of scenario. She is known to hold her Sprigatito's Pokéball when she is stressed. She tends to shy away from large groups, but will take an Observation point of View when these groups interact. She is slow to anger, and compassionate about her team and chosen Type. She will take notes about different things she's seen.

Backstory: She was the youngest of Five children, always fascinated with Dark Types as soon as she was allowed to be around Pokémon, which was young since her parents were breeders. As she grew and went to school, she learned about the various types, and other things. As she grew older, she would go on The Treasure hunts that her School would send their students. She kept up with her studies during this time, and was selected to be an exchange Student at a school in Kalos. She received the Pokeballs of the Pokémon she bonded with at home before she left for Kalos. She was on her way to the Academy, and was in Lumiose City with her Pokémon when events started.

Goals: To become one of the Strongest Dark Type Specialists, to help Dark Types be less Misunderstood. This could be possibly changed throughout the RP.

Starter: Sprigatito

Current Pokémon on hand:

Sprigatito (Male, Overgrow)

Notes: As a Meowscarada, he will have a bigger Flower around the neck due to his Sunflora Heritage.

Tera Type: Grass (This may change to Dark)

Moves:

Petal Blizzard (Sunflora Father)
Bite
Scratch
Tail whip

Species: Houndour (F)

Ability: Flash Fire

Nature: Serious

Tera Type: Dark (It is Dark/Fire)

Moves:
Thunder Fang (Jolteon Father)
Reversal (Houndoom Mother)
Ember
Leer

Species: Pawniard (M)

Ability: Inner Focus (This becomes Supreme Overlord when Fully Evolved)

Moves:
Mean Look
Sucker Punch (both of these two moves are from Sableye Father)
Leer
Fury Cutter

Species: Murkrow

Ability: Super Luck

Nature: Careful

Tera type: Dark

Moves:
Brave Bird (Corviknight Father)
Astonish
Drill Peck (Corviknight Father)
Whirlwind (Honchkrow Mother, she had Bombirdier Father)

Personality: Makani is a Reserved person, but a ray of sunshine when she is actually able to speak to you. She can also read body language better than most from being on the run from a Crime Lord for the last five years.

Backstory:

That's when she had to leave Alola for good, that was, until she got this out of her way. She traveled through Johto and Unova, but each time she tried to live a Peaceful life, one of the Crime Lord's people had found her. It turned out The crime Lord wanted her dead for the Braviary. She then planned to release it the next location Braviary naturally live. She spent 3 years traveling from region to region on the run,

Current Team:

Moves:
Thunder Punch
Psycho Cut
Axe Kick
Recover

In recent Knowledge:
Ice Punch

Moves:
Leaf Tornado
Leaf Blade
Sucker Punch
Foul Play

In recent Knowledge:
Icy Wind

Moves:
Mortal Spin
Venoshock
Acid Spray
Rock Slide

In recent Knowledge:
Energy Ball

Moves:
Tera Blast
Smack Down
Rapid Spin

Backstory: The Fighter was an Egg from her parents for her 18th birthday. She hatched before she left Paldea.

Moves:
Ice Punch
Metal Claw
Swords Dance

In recent Knowledge:
Thunder Punch

Species: Magikarp
Nickname: The Sleeping Giant (This one makes more sense when Magikarp evolves into Gyarados)
Ability: Rattled
Notes: In a Lure Ball
Nature: Lax
Moves:
Tackle
Splash
Flail
Bounce (Gen 7 Tutor)

Pokemon on Reserves (if a Serious opponent challenges her, she will use one of these two with Glimmora, Shiftry, and Medicham, The Metagross is Life or Death or Team Admin).

Species: Eelektross
Nickname: The Guardian
Ability: Levitate
Notes: In A Level Ball
Tera Type: Electric
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Dragon Claw
Liquidation
Giga Drain

Moves:
No Retreat
Megahorn
Close Combat
Poison Jab

Moves:
Meteor Mash
Psycho Cut
Earthquake
Brutal Swing

Ice Punch
Hammer Arm

Pokémon Released:

SPOILER="The experienced One"]

Personality: Makani is a Reserved person, but a ray of sunshine when she is actually able to speak to you. She can also read body language better than most from being on the run from a Crime Lord for the last five years. She prefers peace and quiet, but will get into a louder situation if someone is in danger.

Backstory:

That's when she had to leave Alola for good, that was, until she got this out of her way. She traveled through Johto and Unova, but each time she tried to live a Peaceful life, one of the Crime Lord's people had found her. It turned out The crime Lord wanted her dead for the Braviary. She then planned to release it the next location Braviary naturally live. She spent 3 years traveling from region to region on the run, seeing sights, training the team, adding members such as Riolu,

Current Team:

Moves:
Thunder Punch
Psycho Cut
Axe Kick
Recover

In recent Knowledge:
Ice Punch

Moves:
Leaf Tornado
Leaf Blade
Sucker Punch
Foul Play

In recent Knowledge:
Icy Wind

Moves:
Mortal Spin
Venoshock
Acid Spray
Rock Slide

In recent Knowledge:
Energy Ball

Moves:
Tera Blast
Smack Down
Rapid Spin

Backstory: The Fighter was an Egg from her parents for her 23rd birthday. She hatched before she left Paldea.

Moves:
Ice Punch
Metal Claw
Swords Dance

In recent Knowledge:
Thunder Punch

Moves:
No Retreat
Megahorn
Close Combat
Poison Jab

This Pokémon is Last Resort/Life or Death/If Requested to Go All Out.

Moves:
Meteor Mash
Psycho Cut
Earthquake
Brutal Swing

Ice Punch
Hammer Arm

Pokémon Released:

Here's what I Got So far @H47E
I have a few questions regarding both characters. For the first one, the dark type specialist, are ALL of her pokemon specially bred? If so it would be extremely rare to find all those Pokémon with bred movesets in the wild, especially as a beginner trainer. That's my only gripe, other than that just make sure the evolution into Kingambit is done properly, as it can only occur after defeating 5 leaders of Pawniard/Bishop clans. Only possible change is the moves, but overall approved.
Regarding the second character, her backstory revolves around being chased by hitmen and criminals. It says in the header post that crime has been at a low point in recent years, meaning any activity like that would stick out and have police all over it, especially internationally. That is the entire reason why the main bad guys, Interstellar, aren't working individually or in the open. Also, Kurt has been dead for decades as has his successor (Apricorns also aren't native to Alola, a lot of questions on how her father learned from Kurt's lineage and taught her). On top of having all the running from a criminal group going on, her team is absolutely stacked with not only a pseudo-legend, but rare Pokémon like Riolu and even a shiny. Dial it back a bit, she isn't Red. Second character is temporarily denied.

For Amada, Her parents are breeders, and own the Pokémon in question except for Sunflora and Meowscarada, which I was thinking the League got a hold of a Sunflora as the Father of the Current batch of Sprigatitos.
I assumed the bred moves came from her parents breeding, which is a fair explanation. Moves alone don't make the team OP, I trust you'll write them well! The first character remains approved.
Second character could use some work but I'm open to ideas.

Also super excited for @Max Million to post again. I wonder what they will do when the cops inevitably get called on this illegal battle >:) or if those thugs even wanna mess with the tough-ass now that she stood her ground. So many possibilities!
Haha, there’s going to be a BUNCH of officers swarming the museum eventually, so it should become like how I read you want the world to be! It might become headline news! I’ll probably eventually have to get the incident ‘hushed over’ with the help of Brooke’s wealthy dad!

I have been busy though, so I’ve been struggling to get ANY posts out last week. I think I should be able to get posts out faster with this thread!

What I look forward to is interacting with one of the newer characters, @EeveeBlueSisters ’s Gertrude, who apparently is residing in Fortree City, only a stone’s throw from Brooke’s location in Lilycove! My plan was for Brooke to go all the way back to Littleroot, maybe get flown there, but I’m not sure now!

I’ve definitely been feeling like adding some new characters into the mix. This world has a lot of potential!

Haha, there’s going to be a BUNCH of officers swarming the museum eventually, so it should become like how I read you want the world to be! It might become headline news! I’ll probably eventually have to get the incident ‘hushed over’ with the help of Brooke’s wealthy dad!

I have been busy though, so I’ve been struggling to get ANY posts out last week. I think I should be able to get posts out faster with this thread!

What I look forward to is interacting with one of the newer characters, @EeveeBlueSisters ’s Gertrude, who apparently is residing in Fortree City, only a stone’s throw from Brooke’s location in Lilycove! My plan was for Brooke to go all the way back to Littleroot, maybe get flown there, but I’m not sure now!

I’ve definitely been feeling like adding some new characters into the mix. This world has a lot of potential!
I, more than anything, am excited to see how all you wonderful writers interact! Such diverse and fun characters with great Pokémon and motivations behind them.

I like this quite a bit. As long as she isn't a Mary Sue type who only really appears to be "strong", I have no objection.
Thank you :D

@H47E I do have an idea, and was interested whether or not I can trouble you with a PM (either on Pokecharms or Discord if you have it). It involves possible plot points you don't mind sharing with me so I can figure out what Draven would end up doing and if I can work with you in having him join Interstellar if no one stops him, or finding a way to naturally put them in situations or in events so they don't miss out on something crucial.

I was also wondering how possible it would be for him to steal a Pokemon from the lab without anybody finding out his identity. Essentially leading a double life while he takes on the gyms as strength benchmarks to understand where he and his Pokemon are while going by Draven, and then having a different identity that he takes for Interstellar or for his own gains once he becomes sufficiently corrupted. Of course, he'll look and act different when he switches to this new identity (made only to hide his true identity), so he may lose the police. The problem is if any Psychic-Types dig into his head enough for him to reveal some crucial memories, if you ever want to include Psychic-Type's use in finding criminals.

However, given he has a Hoothoot with psychic capabilities, I'm going to induce some memory suppression and hypnotism to get him to fully believe his identities in the moment, so lie detector tests (even if reliable) won't pick up on lies. Of course, this won't be a thing right away. He'll have to practice with his Hoothoot to make this work and there will be mistakes he'll make with his Hoothoot, as well as having a less success rate and having both identities bleed into one another. Those psychic capabilities get stronger and are able to put him in a quick inducement of an identity switch much faster with greater success with greater defense from identity leaking.
@H47E I'm just gonna drop this here as I merged my two posts together as I didn't want to triple post too often. Just gonna throw it here again to let you see this if you didn't already. :3

I also just realized, but is the narration based on Hazel's knowledge in that he thinks the Hoothoot is a Psychic/Flying-Type, or was that an accident? XD

Last edited:
Works for me!

Additionally, I'm working on making another character, and she's going to be a little more fleshed out than Luke, I'd say.

@H47E
What is your opinion on having Luke's Rockruff potentially evolve into Dusk Form later in the RP?
As long as the ability is Own Tempo and it's done at the proper time of day and level, I see no issue. Just know if he ever uses a move above lv.25 before evolving it will be considered too high level and have missed its opportunity.

Thank you :D

@H47E I'm just gonna drop this here as I merged my two posts together as I didn't want to triple post too often. Just gonna throw it here again to let you see this if you didn't already. :3

I also just realized, but is the narration based on Hazel's knowledge in that he thinks the Hoothoot is a Psychic/Flying-Type, or was that an accident? XD
I totally thought I replied to this, I was so tired last night haha
I love this idea for Draven, feel free to shoot a DM or we can discuss here. I don't mind revealing a bit more about the storyline so people can plot their characters courses better! I'll make a post in a bit detailing some more info about Interstellar, though none of that will be knowledge any of the characters nor the general public in the stories world should know just yet. If my post doesn't answer all your questions, or if you wanna keep Draven's stuff a bit more secretive, shoot a DM.
The mididentification of the Hoothoot is entirely on Hazel, as he is still learning and gets things wrong. He is overconfident as well.

Anyone planning on spawning in the Galar Region by any chance?
I am debating a second character, might put them in Kalos, Galar, or Johto.

@H47E , just thought of something that might be relevant later on for my character. Since it’s been around eight decades, what’s the situation with the gyms? Presumably most of them all have new leaders unless many of them have been abolished?
All the gyms are in good shape currently and do have new leaders, and some typing changes. I will include gym info and info on Interstellar in my next update to the first post in this thread!
@Merciless Medic that's where you can find info for Draven joining and figuring out what you wanna do with him. Like I said in my last post, if your questions aren't answered then feel free to DM me.

I totally thought I replied to this, I was so tired last night haha
I love this idea for Draven, feel free to shoot a DM or we can discuss here. I don't mind revealing a bit more about the storyline so people can plot their characters courses better! I'll make a post in a bit detailing some more info about Interstellar, though none of that will be knowledge any of the characters nor the general public in the stories world should know just yet. If my post doesn't answer all your questions, or if you wanna keep Draven's stuff a bit more secretive, shoot a DM.
The mididentification of the Hoothoot is entirely on Hazel, as he is still learning and gets things wrong. He is overconfident as well.
OH LMAOO, don't worry, I do that sometimes too. xD
And, yusssss, okie!
and oh, pffffff okay xD I was just making sure but figured that was intentional. xD

I will include gym info and info on Interstellar in my next update to the first post in this thread!
@Merciless Medic that's where you can find info for Draven joining and figuring out what you wanna do with him. Like I said in my last post, if your questions aren't answered then feel free to DM me.
oooooo I will send you a DM then afterwards, probably for some fine tuning and figure stuff out.

In the meantime, I'll make up Draven's alter ego. :3

Team Galactic is headed by a blue-haired man named Cryo, the multi-great grandson to Cyrus. Obsessed with his forefathers goal to reshape the universe, he doesn't mind including the will of the other evil teams if it means he gets what he wants. The new Plasma's are the ones taking the lead in Interstellar's scientific research. Their primary operations are in Sinnoh.
Team Flare
is being commandeered by a blonde named Lillian, who claims to be related to Lysander openly despite an unclear lineage. The lass is assured by her own conviction that the world is corrupt and needs Interstellar to restore order between man and Pokémon. With the help of the other teams, she hopes to find a way to construct a new superweapon and use it to restart civilization in Interstellar's image. Their plans are set to take place in Kalos.
LMAOO damn, the good guys got their work cut out for them. Draven's gonna like these two a lot and would agree with them on a lot of stuff. XD