• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Hoenn Academy

This could be a bit similar to my first ever role play, but will be more organized and with no super failed mistakes in here. So this role play is a school with many learners, and scholars. It is said to be the #2 school in the Pokemon World, somehow. It is a very nice place to come, and also has dorms.
This school is near a ocean, so water pokemon can be caught by students. It has a battlefield, as well.

When Roleplay starts~ (changes every roleplay day passes by.) Schedule
In classroom by~ 9:00
9:00-10:00~ Pokemon Fossils and Stones.
10:00-10:30~Pokemon Observations (aka looking and observing at the wild pokemon at the campus)
10:30-11:00~ Break
11:30-12:00~ Pokemon Effectiveness and Weaknesses
12:00-12:45~ Lunch Break
12:45~1:30~ Pokemon Catching
1:31- 2:00~Show pokemon caught
2:30-3:00: Bonding with Pokemon
3:00-4:30: Pokemon Battles
Dismissal

Form~
Name:
Pokemon Team: (All must not be evolved, they can evolve later. First stage, for example a Eevee. The max is 6 pokemon per team.)
Appearance
Personailty:
Dorm/Room: (1-500)
Roomates: (0-2)
Other:

Rules:
Minor swearing.
No kissing/mating
If you read this say: Vulpix and Eevee
No one-liners. Go for about 3 lines, with at least 5 sentences
No trolling. I moved this thread because of maybe trolling.

Name: Gavin
Pokemon: Vulpix, Eevee, Bulbasaur, Pichu, and Dratini
Appearance: Green t-shirt, green and black cap, blue jeans, and a pair of white shoes.
Personailty: A bit quirky, brave, funny, timid at times, a good friend mostly.
Dorm/Room: 234
Roommates: Ask/None
Other: Vulpix and Eevee

Name: Sheena Roseti
Pokemon: Zorua, Cottonee, Budew, Sandile
Appearance: Sheena is slightly tanned, with blonde wavy hair up to her waist and blue eyes. She wears a black unzipped jacket with a dark blue shirt underneath, jeans, and black sneakers.
Personality: Sheena is very shy around people she barely knows, but to people she knows well, she almost can't stop talking! She's a very good secret keeper (mainly because she sometimes forgets the secret), and a very loyal friend.
Dorm/Room: 235
Roommates: None at the moment/Ask if you want to
Other: Sheena's from Unova, and came to Hoenn especially for the Hoenn Academy. (Vulpix and Eevee)

Name: Shawna Russet
Pokemon Team: Piplup, Shinx, Buizel
Appearance: Tanned skin, black hair with light blue streaks in it, red T-Shirt, Navy blue jacket (usually unzipped), jeans, blue and gold sneakers.
Personality: Very shy, but quite smart. She can also be kind of funny once you get to know her.
Dorm/Room: 122
Roommates: None (Ask if you want to, I guess)
Other: Shawna is originally from Sinnoh, and came to Hoenn specifically for Hoenn Academy. (Vulpix and Eevee)

@Icena May I be your roommate if so My room is

Form~
Name: Sai Ikeda
Pokemon Team: Skitty, Torchic, Poochyena, Taillow
Appearance: Short Light, Purple Hair, White Shirt, Black Vest, Jeans, Purple Bandanna around waist, Purple Tennis Shoes
Personality: Hyper, Has trouble focusing, Loves to talk, Extremely Compassionate.
Dorm/Room: 235 Or 301
Roommates: @Icena Or No One
Other:Rei is From Is From Lillycove, Hoenn and wanted to train so she wants to go to Hoenn Academy

image.png
Name:Gray Eren
Team:Aipom,heracross,trapinch,
Magikarp
Appearance:messy black hair,Red T-shirt,black jean shorts
Personality:Says anything that comes to mind,not knowing he may say something wrong,isn't shy about anything
Dorm room:401
Roommates:none
Other:He travels around the regions,but settled in hoenn for the academy

Last edited:
Name:zyro
Pokemon Team:zorua,eevee,spinarak
Appearance:blue shirt,black pants,red shoes,blue eyes,black hair
Personailty:funny,curious
Dorm/Room:45
Roomates:0
Other:he is from unova he came to the academy to train

Name: Jack
Pokemon Team: Cyndiquil, Larvitar, and riolu
Appearance: Blue Jacket, brown pants, blue shoes, black hair, red eyes, and a blue/black hat.
Personailty: Brave, and defiant
Dorm/Room: 144
Roomates: It's fine if anybody wants to be my room-mate.
Other: He has came from Jhoto to learn from some of the very best. (vulpix and eevee)
378300_trainercard-Jack.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Flame
Pokemon Team: Froakie, Eevee, Noibat, Buizel, Pichu, Hawlucha
Appearance: Blue pants, Light red shirt, Red baseball Cap, Dirty Blonde hair
Personailty: Quick thinker, cares for all pokemon
Dorm/Room: 234?
Roomates: Vulpix wanna be roomates or already have them?
Other: His pokemon are pretty strong, Born in Ninja Village Kalos.
Trainer Card:
378868_trainercard-Flame.png

Name: Fraser
Pokemon Team: Tyrogue
Appearance Medium brown messy, brown chinos/trousers, red jacket, white shirt and green beanie
Personailty: Goofy, Caring
Dorm/Room: 58
Roomates: I don't mind whoever
Other: Is a new trainer with a newly hatched Tyrogue and wants to become powerful with his partner (Tyrogue) and has recently moved from Sinnoh to come to this school. (Vulpix and Eevee)

Last edited:

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name: Mitnaki
Pokemon Team: Shiny Glaceon,Shiny Amaura,Alolan Vulpix,Shinx,Vaporeon,and Jolteon
Appearance Handsome,have yellow eyes,wears a blue and white Japanese shirt with a long and giant sleeves,pale white skin,and black pants.
Personailty: Free-minded,Careful,strong,kind,always smiles,smart,respectful,creeps people sometimes,brave,and kind of shy.
Dorm/Room: Dunno.
Roomates: Umm....can I...ummm...be with....you?
Other: New student.He is a ninja who is scared on his first day.But he get used to it and got lots of friends.He love is starter who is a Shinx named Tobi.He is a transfer student.He love the academy and the people who learns there.He is a male.

Last edited: