• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Gold and Silver 2!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me,
What do you think about the rumors of a new pokemon game coming out of Japan
Is it real, or fake. Give me you oponions

[attachment deleted by admin]

As far as i remeber, all Nintendo has done was copyright a few game names,...something Gold and something Silver....so its possible, but its Nintendo so...

Zach843, please do not abuse the attachment feature on the boards. Attachments aren't meant for users to have their signatures. That's what the signature is for.

Please refrain from posting random images as attachments. It clutters up the forum unnecessarily.

I did see images for a Japanese cover. This is what it looks like:

possible.jpg

I heard it is fake (because this tiopic that i did was locked :p) but it looks sort of real. Plus the names of these games are Dawn Silver and Dusk Gold (pretty good titles for the game).

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No, those are old, and VERY fake.

And this rumor is also just a rumor. We all assume a G/S remake announcement is coming (for various reasons we've all discussed to death in the past), but officially one has not come yet. This is fact.

Anyways, I'm going to lock this thread, too, before it turns into another random G/S rumor thread that goes nowhere =/

Status
Not open for further replies.