• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka: Trapped

"Yes there is something wrong if you are happy about being in this hell. Wait do you hear that crying?" *She looks at the Machamp boy. "You hear it to right? It sounds like a girl crying. Hello?" *Elle says sort of loud

"Easier said than done," Siegfried scoffed with a sneer. He grudgingly went limp against his bondage, trying to put himself in a more comfortable position. "Well, hit me up when you come up with any brilliant ideas."

He turned his cheek, venting an air of narcissism dripping with the idealism that he was above the others.
"Um, no thanks. If you're so persistent," he retorted, "talk to anyone else other than me. I'll try to come up with something myself, okay? I'll tell you when I do. For now, let me sulk in peace."

Ghost looked at them "it's impossible iv tryed it before with others why do you think I'm by myself over here with a shock collar on my neck and chains on all four of my limbs?"

Last edited:
*Looks at her stick tries to grab for it again. "C'mon A little more just a little bit more." *Elle feels a very strong shock. "AHHHHHHHHH!"
*tears roll down her cheeks. "Well-Well-Well" *says a man with a bald spot and a potbelly. "Looks like we have a gijinka that is trying to escape this place" *Says with a chuckle. "Nobody escapes this place kid. HAH Nobody." Says the man. "Listen *huff* I will *huff* escape!" Elle says. "Oh well then" *the man presses a button that shocks her very hard. *Elle falls to the ground and faints.

When i get out of here your dead fat man yah here" she growled at him her red eyes glowing in the dark letting her see the others many she didn't know who or what they where

Name: Wally Bow Fett
Species: Wobofett
Appearance: A boy wearing a Wobofett hoodie which is much too big for him. He has a wierd talking tail
Personality: He is very kind, yet clumsy. His tail on the other hand is a cynical jerk
Move: Counter

Wally woke up in a dark room, chained to the wall. "Where am I?" He thought
He whispered to his sentient tail (Can I have one?) "hey" he whispered "are you awake"
A grouchy voice came from his tail "I am now" he said "where are we"
"I was hoping you would know" Wally whispered "now what?"
"Go see if there are others here, im going back to sleep"
Wally felt his tail fall asleep
He looked around, trying to see if he could recognise anyone

Jake had then saw the female farfetch'd and started to try to crawl up to her stick and had nearly got it "come on.. just one more push AGH!" Jake had then been shocked by the collar.

*Elle wakes up and sees the Machamp boy getting shocked by his collar. "Ugh...No..." Elle grunts.*She lunges over to her stick and grabs it and uses air cutter on the Machamp boys collar.

"No way!" Jake had then used his strength to break out the female farfetch'd and the Tynamo as well as the Frostlass." what do we do now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know we need to find a way to escape here." Elle says this weakly. "Are you ok umm..Machamp boy..What is your name?" *She grips the stick in her hand just in case if anyone comes

"My names Jake and yes I'm ok, mind if you tell me what your name is?" Jake said while getting up from the ground forcing a smile "also are you ok?" Jake questioned while trying to plan an escape route.

"My name is Elle and yes I'm fine just a little shocked after what just happened." *Smiles at him. "Well now is not the time for funny talk we need to get out of here before the guards come."

"Yea, they see us we're dead meat" Jake said while feeling uneasy for some reason "I don't know any routes to escape, so what's going to happen, they've probably got barbed wire and all that."

"Yea your right but what do we have that they don't. That's right powers I can fly can they fly? Nope. You have super strength remember you could use that to your advantage." Elle says in a heroic like voice. "Now we have to think of a plan."

"Yea, but it's not 'super' strength I am strong though, maybe if there's a fence I can rip a hole in it to get out?" Jake had thought that carefully and wondered if the humans would come out by now.

*Elle hears running footsteps. "Oh no. Run!" *Elle starts sprinting because she knows that does are guards coming to get them. "Jake keep going I will hold them off."

"It's too dangerous for you too take them on by yourself! I'll have to help you" Jake exclaimed while he saw guards coming towards them at full speed.

Jake runs towards a fence and rips a hole in it to escape but quickly finds out there's more guards ready to put him back in his place "Not now.." Jake whispered

*Elle swings her stick knocking down a bunch of them but there are so many for her to take on. *She flies up to try to get a better view of how many guards there are. *She counts at least 30 when suddenly a arrow comes right past her left ear. "Perfect." Elle thinks. She tries to dodge them but it is no use they are all so fast. One hits her leg and then she feels a sudden shock of electricity. *She falls to the ground but with her stick in her hand she tries to take down a few more guards but by then another collar is on her and she is being electrocuted badly. *She passes out once more.

Jake hears screaming and runs towards it only to find out it's the female Farfetch'd and says "I'm always up for a fight!" Jake ends up taking out half of them before he finds the arrows firing at him he dodges one he dodges 2 but the 3rd one got him, Jake tried to take it but fell to his knees.

"N..No.." Jake tries to get up and eventually does and picks up the female far fetch's stick and says "it is payback time, I promise"

*When Elle wakes up she finds herself in a laboratory. *She notices she still has the collar on. "Huh? Where am I? What's going on. Where's Jake?" *A strong looking guard with armor to protect him comes in. "Your in are testing lab, we noticed you and that hmm..what's his name? Jack-Jake something like that. Were able to escape but you both fought back." *says the guard. "Wait what about Jake he escaped right?" Elle says a little afraid. "Of course he didn't but we put him in a different place so you to wouldn't get any ideas to escape. Ha the little squirt thought he could safe you. What a dumbass for trying to even come back for you he would've made it if you weren't in the way." says the guard laughing. "Ugh! You won't get away with this we will escape!" *says Elle angrily "We? There is no 'we' you are alone now" Chuckles the guard. *He is right Jake is who knows where and I don't know anyone here. Elle thinks. "Ok hit the sleep powder boys!" Yells the guard as he walks out of the room Elle is in. "Wait what?!" But before she could say anything else the sleep powder was in effect and she was asleep.

Last edited:
Jake stumbles upon many abandoned houses and says "wow, this really is hell" Then Jake sees a lab with all the lights on and peeks through a window and whispers "you idiots, think you can hide from me? you all just wait. If only I could mega evolve because there's one in there" The door can be heard being bashed open...

Jake jumps out the way just barely dodging the blizzard "little bit too harsh of a blizzard you think? Anyways the Farfetch'd is in there we have to escape with her I mean she got me out the collar."

I know I may have been in my own world crying bur I am will a wear of my surrounding where do you thank iv been this whole time" she said going in blasting the machine that made the sleep powder

"Well then lets save her then, come on lets go!" Jake bursts in and takes out the guards leaving none left, "WOOO! now lets head to the fence I made a hole in!"

"There it is! Come on!" Jake said while carrying the female Farfetch'd "Just one more reach! And we've escaped from this hell! WOOO!"

Jake stopped to a halt and said "it cant be, not after all that I'm tired of this hell it cant be a trap... and how do yo know its a trap?" Jake said looking tired and extremely confused.

She made a ice shard in her hand and throw it at the fence which came to life with electricity and fire "that's how it's to keep us in if it's ever broken or we some how got out trust it's not something to take lightly I would know that all to well" she said a look of sorow and pain on her face