• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Forum Story Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then...

And to Rolly and Louie: I've taken this as a personal offense. My voice is not high-pitched, and I'm agains't drugs. I'll report y' guys to the moderators, because as far as I know it's agains't the rules saying that people are drug users.

snetonobre said:
And to Rolly and Louie: I've taken this as a personal offense. My voice is not high-pitched, and I'm agains't drugs. I'll report y' guys to the moderators, because as far as I know it's agains't the rules saying that people are drug users.

Sorry, I meant it as a joke. I know your not on drugs, so I'm sorry.
Anyway...
Eats a pie!

snetonobre said:

I'm not sure if you're kidding or not but.. Sorry.

Oh well.

Made out of..

Poison...

Yeah! Only because it was a joke to you doesn't mean I wouldn't be offended! You guys shouldn't even have put me on this stupid thread! Since when users are part of the story! Have more empathy, man! Y' wouldn't like if it was with you. I reported Louie, but even though I was very offended by watcha' said, I know that wasn't enough reason to report y' to moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.