• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Daycare (REMAKE)

Yeah. My old thread got locked because of lots of one liners. So im remaking the thread and this time. NO ONE LINERS and make sure to speak past tense and thank you. ^-^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello and welcome to the Pokemon Daycare!. This daycare is for baby pokemon of course!, but if you like you can be an adult pokemon and be a caretaker! so onto the rules.
1. No cursing!
2. Shinies are allowed
3. Up to 3 characters are allowed.
4. The first evolution of pokemon are generally baby pokemon for me.
5. Last but no least. Have fun!
Now for the form

Name: (Whats your name?)
Species: (What type of pokemon are you?)
Shiny?: (yes or no)
Role: (child or caretaker?)
Moves: (Most babies have 2 or 3 moves)
Dislikes: (what does your pokemon dislike?)
Now onto my ocs

Name: Vixey
Species: Vullaby
Shiny?: No
Role: Child
Moves: Steel wing, attract
Dislikes: Bullies.
now onto my second oc!

Name: Gloria
Species: Greninja
Role: Caretaker
Moves: Hydro Pump, Smokescreen, Night Slash, Double Team.
Likes: Baby pokemon, some of her workers, Cake, and dark types.
Dislikes: Bug types, waiting, and a few of her workers
---------------------------------------------------------------
As Gloria was waiting for the egg by her to hatch. She decided to go cook some pokepuffs, once she was done. The egg started glowing and she said "Woah! the egg is glowing!"she gathered all the kids out of the room and into a different room, then once all the kids was in a different she waited. Then once the egg finally hatched she took it to a different room to clean it off. She found out it was a vullaby! "woah its a vullaby" she said. She than gathered all the baby pokemon back to the room.

Name: Midnight
Species: Zorua
Moves: Night Daze, Bite, Thief
Dislikes: Evil people

As all the other young Pokémon gazed at and adored the newly hatched Vullaby, Zorua opened one eye but closed it as soon as he realised that the commotion was nothing important and that it didn't matter to him.

Name: Dreigon
Species: Deino
Shiny: No
Moves: Bite and Dragon Rage
Dislikes: Being alone

As Deino awakened at the new sight of the vullaby, he smiled and decided to run around and crashed into a wall, not knowing where he he was heading because of his hair blocking his head. He then finally regained sight and said, "Well that hurt. And when I grow up. I wanna work here!"

Name: Rexie
Species: Pichu
Shiny: Yes
Moves: Thunder Shock and Charm
Dislikes: Team Rocket, Ground Types, Fighting Types, and Rock Types

Deino decided to jump up and down with the pichu which caused the ground to shake more and did a belly flop. And Deino said, attract won't work cause I'm a boy too, so don't worry about it! And you even learned attract! So I'm happy!

Name: Buzz
Species: Hoothoot
Shiny: Yes
Gender Male
Moves: Peck, Fly, Confusion, And Hypnosis
Dislikes: Mean People, Dark Types, Rock Types, Fighting Types, and Abnormaly Social People

Buzz decided to enter the day care after thinking for and hour. and buzz said "i really hope i don't get hurt on my first day ". Buzz enters the daycare right before he regretted it right away. he didn't get the chance tithing again before his body started to move toward the other pokemon.