1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Open Pokemon Daycare (REMAKE)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by PenelopeThePrimarina, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Yeah. My old thread got locked because of lots of one liners. So im remaking the thread and this time. NO ONE LINERS and make sure to speak past tense and thank you. ^-^
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello and welcome to the Pokemon Daycare!. This daycare is for baby pokemon of course!, but if you like you can be an adult pokemon and be a caretaker! so onto the rules.
    1. No cursing!
    2. Shinies are allowed
    3. Up to 3 characters are allowed.
    4. The first evolution of pokemon are generally baby pokemon for me.
    5. Last but no least. Have fun!
    Now for the form

Name: (Whats your name?)
    Species: (What type of pokemon are you?)
    Shiny?: (yes or no)
    Role: (child or caretaker?)
    Moves: (Most babies have 2 or 3 moves)
    Dislikes: (what does your pokemon dislike?)
    Now onto my ocs

Name: Vixey
    Species: Vullaby
    Shiny?: No
    Role: Child
    Moves: Steel wing, attract
    Dislikes: Bullies.
    now onto my second oc!

Name: Gloria
    Species: Greninja
    Role: Caretaker
    Moves: Hydro Pump, Smokescreen, Night Slash, Double Team.
    Likes: Baby pokemon, some of her workers, Cake, and dark types.
    Dislikes: Bug types, waiting, and a few of her workers
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    As Gloria was waiting for the egg by her to hatch. She decided to go cook some pokepuffs, once she was done. The egg started glowing and she said "Woah! the egg is glowing!"she gathered all the kids out of the room and into a different room, then once all the kids was in a different she waited. Then once the egg finally hatched she took it to a different room to clean it off. She found out it was a vullaby! "woah its a vullaby" she said. She than gathered all the baby pokemon back to the room.

2. Name: Midnight
    Species: Zorua
    Moves: Night Daze, Bite, Thief
    Dislikes: Evil people

As all the other young Pokémon gazed at and adored the newly hatched Vullaby, Zorua opened one eye but closed it as soon as he realised that the commotion was nothing important and that it didn't matter to him.

3. Name: Dreigon
    Species: Deino
    Shiny: No
    Moves: Bite and Dragon Rage
    Dislikes: Being alone

As Deino awakened at the new sight of the vullaby, he smiled and decided to run around and crashed into a wall, not knowing where he he was heading because of his hair blocking his head. He then finally regained sight and said, "Well that hurt. And when I grow up. I wanna work here!"

4. Name: Rexie
    Species: Pichu
    Shiny: Yes
    Moves: Thunder Shock and Charm
    Dislikes: Team Rocket, Ground Types, Fighting Types, and Rock Types

5. Rexie would look at the Vullaby, Deino, and Zoura. Then, go over and say hi to them.

6. Deino said Hi to the pichu and asked the pichu if he wanted to be friends and we can play together.

7. The ground shaking startled Pichu which triggered Attract. Pichu: OMG sorry

8. Pichu hoped it wasn't effective...

9. Deino decided to jump up and down with the pichu which caused the ground to shake more and did a belly flop. And Deino said, attract won't work cause I'm a boy too, so don't worry about it! And you even learned attract! So I'm happy!

10. Name: Buzz
    Species: Hoothoot
    Shiny: Yes
    Gender Male
    Moves: Peck, Fly, Confusion, And Hypnosis
    Dislikes: Mean People, Dark Types, Rock Types, Fighting Types, and Abnormaly Social People

11. Pichu would say Whew that's a relief. Oh and do you now slam or stomp?

12. I only know Thunder Shock and Attract. Not Slam or Stomp.

13. A random Ekans came out of nowhere and attacked the Pichu. AHHHHHHH HELP! said the Pichu

14. I only know bite and dragon rage so I'm not that strong. I'm nothing if I battle!

15. I help! I'll use dragon rage to knock him outta here! I will use dragon rage! Blaaaar! Hey... I think I learned stomp!

16. Buzz decided to enter the day care after thinking for and hour. and buzz said "i really hope i don't get hurt on my first day ". Buzz enters the daycare right before he regretted it right away. he didn't get the chance tithing again before his body started to move toward the other pokemon.

17. Good Job uhhh what's your name? I'm Rexie!

18. Buzz finally got control over his body again and backed away slowly flew away from the pichu and deino buzz whispered "I'm not ready for this".

19. Hey Deino did you see that HootHoot? Eh probably nothing important.

20. "its already my first day and I already failed at talking to someone" Buzz sighed and decided to go sleep

21. Yeah I did let's go say hi! Oh by the way I'm Dreigon the Deino! Nice to meet yah!

22. Pichu learned Foresight

23. I'm never going to make friends at this rate

24. Deino approached the Hoothoot and said Hi I'm Dreigon the Deino! What's your name? Wait! Wanna be friends?

25. Wait Dreigon! He's too shy...

26. oh uh I'm buzz and you are

27. I'm Rexie Pichu! Greetings!

28. Awesome! I really like your name! And I'm sorry if I was interrupting something...

29. Oh wait! Rexie would pulls out his guitar with a Pokeball strapped to it. I got this!

30. Rexie would take off the pokeball and throw it. I Choose You!!!!

31. I love a song! Can you play a song for us? I really like music! I love it!

32. As the pokeball opened light shined bright then a Emolga appeared. This is Lily

33. Hi Lily! I'm Dreigon the Deino! How are you? Wanna be friends?

34. I'm going to fall asleep now so you guys can do whatever you want

35. Ok Buzz! Have a good nap!

36. wait i can't sleep its too bright outside ........ dang it this day is going to go by really long day

37. Ok! I might as well sleep too! I had a long day! I wanted to sleep by the way. Flop, Zzz. Zzz. *Deino fell asleep...* Deino in his dream, *man I fall asleep easily...*

38. hums the original pokemon theme song and hopes nobody notices it