• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Civil War

In order to join, sign up here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-wastelands-sign-ups.17670/ You don't need to be accepted in order to join.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichiro walked out of the have collapsed, empty, dusty Pewter City Museum... or at least whatever's left of it. He then slowly walked across the courtyard with the wind picking up the sand and carried it around. Ichiro had his goggles on and his mask over his mouth, prepared for the wasteland terrain this region has become. He looked down at his left hand and felt his pinky finger struggling to move. "Damn....I need to fix that, I think I need to lubricate and replace one of the screws. Maybe I can find one over in that pile of junk," He thought to himself as he approached the junk. He picked up half a wheel and found a destroyed coffee machine. "That'll do," He thought as he pulled out a screwdriver and picked up one of the screws that fell out of the machine. He replaced the screw and that was half finished, he needed to find some sort of lubricant like oil. It seemed like nothing of use was there so he grinded his teeth in annoyance. He sighed and powerfully kicked the pile of junk. "Damn it!" He yelled in anger.

Last edited:
Papyrus stealthily broke in at one of the houses in Pallet Town, he looked around whilst concealed in the shadows. Everything was barren in the room he landed in, there's no furniture or objects in sight, this brought him on edge as he creeped towards the door. He turned the knob and opened it just enough for him to see the next room, there were sheets over the furnitures and everything were cake by dust.

Outside Cherry was under the bush as a lookout as Moon landed on top of the tree near the bush she was hiding in. "Moon, hide." Cherry hissed at the Beak Pokémon who only gave her a concerned look, Chery's eyes softening but she kept her stern look "Sis, his taking too long." Cherry sigh as she looked at the house Papyrus broke into "Give him a few more minutes." She sent the giant bird a glare "Conceal yourself, Moon." She ordered before she dove back in the bush. Moon looked around before gliding back to the forest and settled in a thick foliage for cover.

Papyrus walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge, there's nothing much in it, he then checked the cabinets next. He sigh when he saw a cell battery and a lone rage candy bar in one of the cabinets, he took them both before he went upstairs to checked one the bedrooms. Hopefully there will be some blankets for them to use for the night, although the idea of staying in this abandoned house doesnt sound so bad.

Cherry perked up when she heard the door opened 'What is he doing? It's too dangerous to exposed himself like that!' Cherry growled as she run towards Papyrus who came to them empty handed "What were you thinking?" Papyrus held up both his hands in a 'calm down' manner as he looked around "Cherry this town is deserted, I mean no one has came by and the house is abandoned so-" he was cut off by Cherry who shouted "NO!" Papyrus looked at her shocked "But it'll only be just-" Cherry growled causing him to shut up "Papyrus, the humans are not here because this house is far away from the others AND," she glared at him when he tried to speak up "This house could be bugged." Papyrus looked to the side before sighing "I'll dropped the blankets from the second floor for Moon. Then we'll leave after that." Cherry nodded as she went to the forest to call Moon. Papyrus went back inside only to hear a pair tires skidding to a halt on the front since they were on the back "Sh*t." He went back outside and run towards where he saw Cherry disappeared into.

Leafy walked around in the dense forest around Pallet Town, building a place to sleep or something. She decided not to build the place, but instead look up to the trees. She saw what looked like a Fearow, and said "Excuse me, do you have a team or something? If you do, I'd love to join it..." Looking at Leafy during that moment would've been a little weird.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Icing hid in parts of the forest around Cerulean City, eating a berry. He was getting
ready for one of his extended attack plans, but failed. He just decied to fool around
and build a small nest, in a tall tree.

Moon looked down to see a bug grass type Pokémon, his heart pounded as he stared down at the creature unsure on what to do, most Pokémon he had encounter with his group are either two-faced or lurkers. Then he remember one of Papyrus many advices 'Small or not, they can take you down when you drop your guard. In this new world its us or them, if you knew that you could stand a chance. Attacked.' Moon's eyes hardened and turn cold as he lift his wings and with a powerful flap from his magnificent wings a gust was form that was able to break the nearby trees. He knew that the others were near, it was a feeling the three of them shared by their deep bonds.

True to his intuition multiple bubble coated pebble shot pass his tree and towards the Swadloon and thrown vines shot out so it could grabbed the Pokémon if it try to dodge the pebbles.
---------------
Papyrus had seen the newcomer from a mile away and it was near Moon. He growled as he speed up only to be yank aside by Cherry. He gave her a glare which she returned with her own as she pointed with one of her bouquet like hands at the direction of Moon and the Swadloon. He turned and heard the exact same question many desperate Pokémon always used so they could join there group for protection before ratting them out. He rolled his eyes and continued to watch whilst picking up pebbles beside him, he saw Cherry kneeling down her bouquet hands, face down on the ground. When he saw that Moon rose his magnificent wings, he coated the pebbles with his frubbles and aimed as the ground where Cherry's bouquet hands glowed.

The gust came and Papyrus shot his projectiles to the Swadloon while Cherry summoned vines from the ground to grabbed the Swadloon if it tried to escape.

Last edited:
Sue hummed as she swayed with the flowers in her garden, she was set just outside of pallet town where she knew the occasional group of trainers still visited, but that never bothered her. At the sound of an incoming car she blinked but continued to dance, she blended in with her garden and knew the trainers were not interested in a patch of flowers. Closing her eyes a breeze brushed the flowers which hung form her hood and she sighed, she remembered seeing a group of pokemon in there earlier- she hoped they had left by now.

Inside of the pewter pokemart two small cubs roamed the collapsed building. With a grin Matchi snuck up on his smaller brother and bounced, the Shinx let out a yelp before turning around, "Matchi! Stop fooling around, I'm actually looking for things we might need later." Patchi huffed before turning back to the pile of potions he had gathered. Matchi mocked his brother before padding away, then after a matter of minutes he was playing with the electric pokemon again.
"What's wrong, you scared I'm gonna break something? With my amazing super strength!" he grinned proudly before playfully standing on his hindlegs and pressing on a shelf. Then suddenly the shelf began to fall forwards despite the lack of effort Matchi put into the shove both cubs gasped before sprinting away from the shelf. Patchi watched the shelf crush all of the potion before turning to Match who pinned his ears back and gave a guilty smile.

Leafy was only asking for help, and the Fearow attacked her anyway. As she was flung towards a tree, a few pebbles and vines were aimed at her. Once she hit the almost-broken tree, she was hit with a huge burst of pain, as the pebbles were touching her body, and the vines tied her up. Then she started crying like an absolutely mindless pokemon, quietly.
All she was doing was trying to be nice, and the Fearow acted like she was just a human person. Limping from all of the damage she took, she went back over to the tree, but this time gave the Fearow a berry and silently went to sleep, already broken on the inside.

Moon huffed as he searched for his companions, he doesnt need to search that hard though as they emerged from the bushes a few trees away. "Hey, guys." Papyrus gave him a grin as Cherry went to check the Swadloon "Is it dead?" Papyrus asked as he kicked the berry away, for all he knew it was poisoned and they accidentally ate it. "No." Cherry said as she shook her head "Should we leave it to the humans." Papyrus frowned as he hummed in contemplation "Yeah best course of action, Cherry." Cherry frowned "But, were already near extinction as it is. We could-" Papyrus growled "No. The last time we let someone in our group they almost got us killed." Moon looked at them both before he grin "Come on guys. Lets just leave and find a place to sleep. Also lets keep the bug with us, I mean it wouldn't be all that bad and if it tried ratting us will just dropped it from the sky." Both his companion's looked at him before sighing.

Papyrus grabbed the Swadloon's hood with the full intent on dragging it on the ground on there journey, Cherry gave him a glare in which he returned with an innocent smirk. Suddenly there was a loud bang that rang at the whole forest, both Papyrus and Cherry's eyes widen as they saw Moon fell. "Moon!" Papyrus looked back to see the humans closing in, his hand tighten at the hood of the Swadloon as he threw it to the humans but Cherry stop him from doing so. He clenched his teeth and just let go of the Swadloon and run towards Moon "I'm sorry bud but we will have to do this." He took out a red and white ball, he pressed it on the Fearrow as a beam suck him in.

Papyrus looked at Cherry who nodded at him. They then both run away, leaving the Swadloon behind.

Ichiro sharply turned his head as he heard something crash in the ruined pokemart nearby. He gulped and picked up his backpack and slowly approached the building whilst crouching. He entered a bush and used it as cover as he looked inside to see if it was any humans. Ichiro opened his mouth slightly as he was surprised to see two differently coloured Pokemon, a Shinx and a Litleo.

It was a pleasant sight to see such happiness and childhood innocence, yet to see how oblivious they are to the world. He had a mixture of emotions as he smirked at the heartwarming sight. He reached into his bag and quietly pulled out two berries which he intended to eat later. Ichiro decided that they probably need it more than he does. He reached through a crack in the wall with the berries and placed it on one of the shelves for one of them to find it. He then quietly got out of the bush and sighed.

He then decided to move south to continue his search for anywhere scavenge-able. He held his mechanical hand as the stiffness of one his fingers started to become irritating. "I need to find some oil or something before I lose my mind from this annoying glitch," He thought to himself. He looked up to see that it was just past noon.

Sylvie and Aqua were both sleeping in an abandoned house in Pallet Town, hungry and thirsty, but they continued to sleep as they were exhausted. They both hadn't eaten any food or water for days and hadn't had any sleep either. Sylvie had begun to get sick again, which Aqua was really worried about - so she had decided that when she woke up - although risky, she would go on a hunt for berries and water.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jolty crawled up a tree, hungry from going off to drink some water from a stream. She got up onto her favourite branch of the tree she was soon going to leave and slowly nibbled a berry growing off one of the leaves. After filling her appetite with a Sitrus berry, she sighed happily, refreshed and full, and laid down on her side for a second, just relaxing and watching her surroundings. She felt sad. Why did things have to happen like this - people and Pokemon hating eachother?

At the sound of a bang Sue sighed, her feet barely touched the floor as she made her way towards the house in pallet town. She took note of three figures before folded her arms, then suddenly a burst of storming whit petals flew at the trainers and she swooped the swadloon into her arms. She carried the pokemon gently she ran to papyrus before her gentle eyes locked onto his, "Come this way, you can hide from the humans. I can heal your friend." is all she said before continuing back towards her garden.

Patchi turned from his brother who sighed and looked up, then suddenly both their noses twitched. It smelled so familiar, following his nose despite Patchi warning of it being a trap , Matchi found tow berries. Yet they smelled like something else too, a pokemon perhaps and metal- wrinkling his nose the Litleo still took the berries. He tossed one to his brother an instantly dug in before purring, the Shinx sniffed the berry before he could no longer control himself and he to wolfed it down. "I think someone was here-" Matchi said causing his brother to blink, "We should follow their scent.".
"Are you crazy? What if they try to kill us!" Patchi gasped but Matchi just grinned at tipped his head-
"Why would someone trying to kill us give us berries." of course Patchi had no choice but to follow his twin.

Leafy woke up in a Florges' hands, and looked around. "Y-You know, I could've saved their friend..." said Leafy, half asleep. She remembered hearing a loud bang before she soared to dreamland. For some reason she thought she could've trapped the humans with silk strings with her mouth, and a bit of web making. Then she could've helped the Fearow, or something... but now she couldn't. "Stop. I have to go back to save someone." said Leafy, waiting for a response. She ate an Oran berry and still layed in the Florges' arms.

Papyrus growled and summoned a white needle in his hand but Cherry stop him "We have to trust someone for Moon." They both looked down on the capsule that stored there friend. Papyrus sigh and vanish the needle. They both followed the Florges.

Florges looked down but didn't respond to the swadloon, arriving at her garden she put the creature down- "Hush now, there's no point in even thinking about fighting those humans. If the chance is there... run" she saw that the stray pokemon had followed her and smiled sweetly. She then gestured for them to let Moon out of the pokeball, "Let's examine the injuries." she quickly said before staring at Papyrus "What were you doing inside their home anyways?"

"Scavenging." Papyrus answered as he let out Moon. He winced seeing the blast that hit the Fearrow's chest. Cherry moved closer to Moon "Is he going to be alright?" She asked her voice lacing with worry, Papyrus looked away and tried to stop his thoughts about the worst case scenerios to what will happen to there youngest member.

They've been together since they were only in their first evolution with Cherry as an exception and they had looked out for each other ever since. There group had experience similar cases like this before but the humans had shot Moon with something more advance, that it was able to knock him out.

Papyrus glared off at the distance 'Those humans will pay.'

Leafy looked at the Fearrow's chest, and got closer. She decided to borrow a few leaves off of the plants in the garden, and started sewing them together. She was making something to maybe help the Fearow get better a bit faster, unless he was dead. She had made a large leaf blanket for the Fearow's chest, out of some of the leaves from the garden and a large leaf nestled in her coat. She then put it on the Fearow's body once she finished it, and said "I'm trying to do everything I can to help. Anyway, Florges, what is your name?"

Ichiro walked towards Route 1 that separated Pewter and Viridian forest, whilst staring at his malfunctioning finger. He heard a pitter patter behind him and he glanced back to see what it was. He noticed the two pair of young Pokemon running around from earlier, probably chasing him. He sighed and adjusted his goggles. He continued walking as he didn't really intend on making friends at this moment in time. So he turned and continued walking out of Pewter.

Sue watched the Swadloon work before going into the garden, she came out with a mixture of several flowers. Removing Leafy's wrap she spread the solution onto Moon's wounds before replacing Leafy's creation with a sigh. She looked over the pokemon before turning to Leafy, "My name is Sue, you're rather handy with those webs." she commented but didn't stay on the subject for long. She then Papyrus and Cherry, "He'll be fine, but I suggest you all stay here while your friend rests. You can never be too sure how long those humans will stay for-" she muttered.

Patchi could tell that the pokemon ahead of him was aware of his brother and him, but Ichiro didn't even turn around. Patchi pinned his ears back and turned his golden to his brother, but Matchi just continued to pad towards the stranger with an ear-to-ear grin. Unable to leave his brother Patchi caught up to the litleo before Matchi spoke. "Um... hello!" Matchi smiled before switching to walking backwards so he could face the Monferno.

Ichiro scoffed as the two approached him. He lowered the scarf covering his mouth and turned around. He kept a blank face as he adjusted his goggles once more. "Can I help you?" He said to the young kids. His finger twitched and his mechanical arm reacted to it and he held the hand with his other one trying to keep it still.

Leafy walked around and waited for someone to come to the garden. "Also, thanks for helping, Sue. My mother taught me how to sew with silk when I was little." said Leafy, wandering throughout the garden and smelling the flowers, curiously.
Icing decided to try to fly to Pallet Town and bring some oil with him. He flew above Pewter City while trying to do so. Unfortunately, he hit something, and fell towards the ground, right in front of the Monferno. And the oil he was carrying probably spilled all over the front of the Monferno. Icing tried to lift up his wing, but he was in horrible pain when trying to do so. "A little help?" asked Icing.

As Ichiro was majorly startled by the sudden Pokemon crashing from above them, Ichiro responded by leaping backward. He looked at the injured Pokemon with a skeptical look. His eyes widened as he noticed that he spilt some oil that he seemed to have on him. Ichiro lifted the goggles and placed them on his forehead, revealing his eyes. He approached the Ducklett and looked down at the Pokemon. He reached into his bag and pulled out a potion. He then dropped the potion onto the Ducklett. "Do you have any of that oil left? I'll trade you for it," Ichiro said calmly.

"Sure, I'll trade...If I can ever get up, that is!" said Icing, pushing himself up with one arm. He grabbed the now-beaten-up container he was carrying oil in a second ago. Most of the oil had spilled, but luckily there was still a good amount of oil in there. "Here you go!" said Icing, putting the container of oil next to the Monferno, and taking the Potion from Ichiro's hands. He sprayed some of the contents from inside the Potion on his wing, and then tucked the potion into his feathers. He decided to stick with these people.

He picked up the container of oil and smiled. He lowered his goggles over his eyes once more. "Pleasure doing business with you. See you later," Ichiro didn't want them to think that he had any intention of being in a group or making friends or at least have any companions. Ichiro turned and continued his way before stopping once more. "Be sure to find shelter before sun down. there's usually a helicopter that flies over here at night and you don't want it to find you. But I doubt that any humans on the ground will appear," Ichiro warned the small group of Pokemon. He paused for a moment before he continued his way towards Viridian forest. He held his mechanical hand out in front of him and held the oil over it. He tilted the container after opening it to put some of the oil in his hand. "That feels a lot better," He said to himself as he moved around his fingers, linking the fact that he can move them around again.

Blade hid himself in a tree. "It must be around here somewhere." A trainer said. "Well, we got to get rid of it. That things been a dam nuisance to all of us." His partner replied. They continued until they walked right under the tree. Right as they passed, Blade dropped down, and used leaf blade to cut of their heads. He ran into the bushes right after. Blade has been doing this ever since the war started. There were few pokemon who survived, but even less who fought back. Blade knew that Palet Town was near, so he ran in the towns direction.

Ichiro kept a steady pace as he walked through Viridian Forest. He didn't want to be in the forest at night since it's unpredictable in what happens here in the dark. He looked up and through the gaps of the shrubbery that was above him, he could see that it seemed to be late in the afternoon. The sun will be changing shifts with the moon in a couple of hours. A sudden, odd smell caught Ichiro's attention as he stopped moving. He turned to the right and saw a couple of blades of grass, red coloured. He squinted at the odd thing he spotted. He slowly approached the bush covering whatever the source of the blood is. He looked over the bush and saw two bodies...human bodies.

Ichiro's stomach sank and he started to get panicked at the fact that there were humans. It changed to shock and confusion as he realised that their heads were missing and colouring the surrounding grass. He had a rather disgusted emotion. It makes sense why a Pokemon did this and they have every right to, but... even Ichiro would struggle to kill a human, as he gets reminded of the rare people that helped him. It kind of scared him that a Pokemon was lethal and clearly didn't hesitate killing humans.

A static sound came from one of the lifeless body which was shortly followed by a voice. It startled Ichiro as he leapt backwards. He then realised that it was a radio that belonged to one of the humans. "Hello? Colenal Bronk? Do you copy?" The voice said. Ichiro then got even more panicked and anxious than before as the reality sunk in. The fact that no one's replying to the radio, is pretty much the same as someone shooting a flare in the air and it spells out "Pokemon are here!" The radio repeated itself a couple of times and Ichiro simply stared, frozen in fear. There was a pause and the voice started to talk once more. "We're sending back up and chopper your way and it went quiet,"

Ichiro had a horrified look on his face as he realised the horrific outcome that was going to happen. "DAMN IT!" He yelled. "DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN YOU ALL!" Ichiro yelled before sprinting towards Viridian City. A Chopper sound could be heard in the far distance and it was gonne reach Viridian City in half an hour. Only Arceus knows what's gooing to happen next.

Blade made it to the town soon after he left. "Those dam humans deserved what they got." He opened the door to the old lab. Opening his bag, he took out some food he stole from the people. "They should know not to mess with me." Blade started eating, when he heard a helicopter fly by. "Time to cause some panic." Blade said to himself, as he raced out the door. He raced after it. The chopper noticed him chasing him, and turned to attack Blade. Blade was ready when it turned, he jumped onto it, breaking through the window. Blade threw the person out of the chopper, into the woods. Blade took control of the chopper., and aimed it right towards the building he came from, amd lept out onto a tree. He stood there, laughing at the explosion he caused.

Ichiro hid behind a tree and watched the helicopter slowly hover over the trees as it tried to search for the humans. After a while it flew away, probably just continuing its search. Ichiro had a flashback to the twins he encountered and how the horrific world that they have to grow up in, really turns his stomach. After a while he heard a loud explosion and saw smoke starting to rise from Pallet Town. Ichiro got furious as whoever was doing this was dooming themself, Ichiro and every other Pokemon taking refuge here in western Kanto. Ichiro squinted and started to sprint towards Viridian city. He then stopped as he realised that the sooner he escapes from the area. The more chance he has from escaping the humans who are inevitably coming. He pondered in thought as to what to do

solitaire524

Previously SamCats
Serena had been ducking between a few buildings in Pallet Town when something exploded nearby. Suddenly panicking, she turned and grabbed Hana by her bandana, taking off towards the nearest Route. She wasn't even close before she saw the wreckage, however. An entire helicopter, smashed to bits inside a now caved-in buildings. The Absol dropped Hana in her shock; the little Eevee scrambled to her paws and stared in surprise at the disaster. Serena mused for a second before letting out a gasp, reaching down and pulling Hana back over to her despite her protests. Their were probably humans inside that thing. She didn't know if they were alive, but was it worth the risk?

Umbre poked his head out of an abandoned house's window and regarded the crash site with cautious curiosity. Only humans could pilot those things, so he couldn't walk straight up to it, regardless of whether they were alive or not. Deciding not to take the risk, just this once, he leapt down from the windowsill and onto the couch beneath. He sat down and sighed as he lifted one paw, the ribbon he took from her still wrapped around it. He knew it wasn't a good idea to lose himself in memories when he was so open to attacks, but it was hard, no, impossible, to stop.​

After thinking, Ichiro came to the conclusion of that, it seems that this violent Pokemon is just gonna keep being a nuisance whether if Ichiro escapes or not. Ichiro made the risky decision of going to Pallet Town. Even though it is undoubtedly going to be swarmed with humans and Arceus knows what they'll be armed with. As he reached Pallet Town, it now has the aesthetic of a war zone the exploded helicopter being the main part. He noticed a Pokemon on a tree laughing at the chaos, making it crystal clear that it was him. Ichiro approached the tree with a rather assertive look. "Oi! was this you?!" Ichiro asked. He knew the answer, he just wanted to know what his reply will be, decided on if he should trust him or not.

"If it was, what would you do to me?" Blade called over. He than ran across the trees over to Ichiro. He grabbed his shoulder. "Look upon what one did to those a-holes. Now embrace it all, isn't it all amazing? The humans will be to fearful to come back. What do you think of all this?" Blade asked him, as he swept his arm around the area.

Ichiro huffed as he turned around and pointed his metal finger at him. "Who wouldn't want to do this! But there's a reason why we don't!" Ichiro yelled. "Right this very second, they are preparing their elite troops for an attack on the entire eastern Kanto! You may be able to fight them, but not everyone! You pretty much killing our own allies!" Ichiro yelled getting more louder and angrier with every word.

"Who said I had allies? All of mine are dead." Blade looked at him like he just reminded him of something he tried to forget. "Their elite troops get scared away first sign of danger. I have defenses set for when they come. You have nothing to worry about." Blade jumped away. "Don't think of running away. You are a pokemon. You don't run, you fight. And when things don't go well, you call for help. Remember, if you need help, others are always around to help." Blade ran across the trees, and then just faded away in the trees.

Ichiro wanted to just grab the menacing Pokemon's throat so badly but it was unnecessary. Before he could reply, the Pokemon disappeared into the trees. Ichiro grinded his teeth in anger and punched the ground with his metal arm to let out his emotion. "Idiot!" He yelled. He glanced around the area not knowing what to do next.