• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon!BattleStadium

"So Uh, Welcome to the stadium. .It's a good place to go to if you wanna have a great battling experience with your pokemon!"

Anywho

Time to go over a few things, To make sure everything is fair and fun for the public. :p

1: To join you must have these specific requirements written down.

[Battle Stadium]
Name:
A Beginning Pokemon:[Your Pokemon has to be at it's final evolution, since you're gonna catch more Pokemon with this one.]
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium:

Just copy and paste that. :]

2: Add your RP Starter after you add the Requirements. :]

3: Play fair please, Don't godmod and make your pokemon invincible,Make sure you DO get hit by moves every once and a while. if you break that rule I'll give a warning on the thread to not interact with you.

4: Mild Cursing Is allowed.

5: GoodLuck!HaveFun!

Last edited:
[Battle Stadium]
Name: Ryan
A Beginning Pokemon: Typhlosion [Quite Obvious]
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium: He and his Typhlosion never had that good of a Relationship, What i mean by that is They had a Terrible Relationship. Typhlosion Barely Listens to him. And not gonna lie, he has so much potential. So by the time he saw this tournament He thought this would be a good way to grow a stronger bond between him and Typhlosion.

"Typhlosion! Use Flamethrower!" He said, Commandingly. The Pkmn sat there, Literally yawning in his face. It didn't give a crap about him. ". . .Aw c'mon Ty. . .It's just A rock. ." He said, Disappointed. Ty Looked like he finally stepped up, Maybe to battle?. ."Ah, Finally!. Now Ty, Use Flamethrower!" Ty looked back at his owner, With A Disapproving look on his face. ". . . .Wait. . Why DID you get up?" Ty just, walked away. Talk about bad relationships. "Oh. .I give up. .Typhlosion Return. . " He Put his typhlosion back into it's pokeball, Sighing and falling back into a Tree. "Ugh. . What Am i gonna do with you? . ."

Mk.

Last edited:
[Battle Stadium]
Name: Solaris
A Beginning Pokemon: Tyranitar
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium: Back in his home town, Solaris was the best of the best. No one else his age was as good as him. Hell, even some of the adults that were proffesional trainers and even faced the Elite Four could not beat him. He and his Tyranitar were unbeatable. But when he heard about the Pokemon Stadium and all the strong trainers that we're going to be there, he got excited. He wanted to meet an equal, someone that was as strong as him and Tyranitar. He also wanted to meet people stronger than him, so that he would have some motivation to actually train and grow stronger then he already was.

*Prior to Solaris arriving at the Stadium......

Solaris just finished packing his bags. The bus just arrived and Solaris was ready for a new adventure! But before he left, he could hear his mother behind him.

"For how long will you be gone?" She asked.
"......I'm not sure..." Solaris answered.
"Well.....
............Are you really sure you want do this?
"Yes, I am."

Solaris turned around and looked at his mother.

"If he comes back, call me. I'll beat the shit out of him."

His mother smiled as he turned around again and started walking towards the bus. He got on the bus and it started driving.

"Heh, I guess it begins here buddy." Solaris said, looking down at his pokeball....

Name: Fin
A Beginning Pokémon: Garchomp
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium: Fin had travelled to many of the regions with his team, beating gyms, collecting badges and bonding with all of his Pokémon. He's participated in many events and competitions before this one and seeing as he was only allowed one Pokémon he chose his strongest. Garchomp, its nickname being Chomp. Quick, strong, bulky and powerful it is a formidable foe that has only had a small number of losses but it is certainly not invincible.

*Two figures would stand next to each other in a field, one a small human and the other a large Dragon Pokémon, both looking at a scarecrow they had recently put up. Having a slightly nervous look Fin would turn his head to look up at the Garchomp, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and then nodding with a small smile.* "Let a rip" *Giving a toothy grin Chomp would bend slightly before jumping up into the air, reaching 10 stories before spreading its arms wide, leaning forwards so it was pointed towards the dummy. For a moment it stayed still, suspending it the air before it was covered in blue energy and flying straight towards the dummy, the dragon rush being large and powerful. It struck the dummy, so much dust and dirt flying into the air Fin had to lift an arm to cover his eye's. As the cloud settled a giant crater where the dummy once stood would be revealed, Chomp standing in the centre of it and turning around to face Fin who had a shocked expression* "Huh ... Noted, I believe we stand a good chance"

Name:vergames
A Beginning Pokemon:charizard
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium:to win and make it to the elite four!

"WOO HOO TIME TO GET TO THE ELITE FOUR YEAH HA"
"charizard:char...(translation:really?...)"
*looks around* "welp there is alot of people here heh i will beat them all!"

[Battle Stadium]
Name: Klaus West
A Beginning Pokemon: Azumarill
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium: Klaus really enjoys battling. When he was little, he got Azurill and battled his big brother's Linoone. Even though Klaus Lost, he really enjoyed it. His Azumarill's name is Walter.

--------------------------------------------
Klaus stepped forward to the gates of the battle stadium. He knew what he was going to do. He sent out Walter and pointed at some training dummies. Walter nodded, and ran forward. He drove them all backwards, forcing them in half. He was good at physical attacks, but his aim was a little bad with his water gun. Klaus pointed to a high up target. "Use Water Gun!" He shouted. Walter sighed, stepped backwards and... missed by a mile, splashing Klaus. "Dang it, Walter." Then he laughed and ran over to hug him. After a bit of bonding, the two walked forth into the stadium.

*With his Garchomp in the only Pokeball he was allowed Fin would begin his walk to the stadium which was not far away and it only took him a minute before he reached the gates, looking around at the architecture of the place. There were Trainers all around and to be fair he was quite nervous that he would loose every single battle however he did bring what he considered to be his best Pokémon so while he worried he knew that he wouldn't do so bad*

' ' A Guy riding a bike Suddenly stopped in front of the two, He exclaimed something about a battle-stadium in the town ahead.
When he hear the news, ryan's eyes just Sparkled. "TYPLOSION! WE COULD TOTALLY GO DO THIS!" He said excitedly.
Typhlosion Nodded, Finally something they BOTH agreed on, He took the flier. and the Bike-rider disappeared, instantly. "Huh, weird. .Anyways, Let's go!" He grabbed his pokeball. and told typhlosion to return, Typhlosion then, looked at the ball, and turned his head. "Oh, you wanna walk?" He asked, Typlosion nodded. "Okay, if you say so." Now it must be pretty scary, to see a guy and his Hyper-Aggressive Typhlosion taking a walk down to a stadium, Soon, a big structure entere dhis view, It was the stadium. "WOW! AMAZING." Ryan said, The went straight up to the Entrance Manager, He gave the manager his Trianer-card, And the manager registered His entry. Ryanw as pretty excited, but Typhlosion gave ryan a "Calm Down." stare.

Anywho they took their seats, and watched the battles. waiting for their turn to rise.

*Out of all the trainers pouring into the stadium one in particular got Fin's attention and it was mostly because his Pokémon was out the Pokeball. Now the Pokémon was a Typholosion and was intimidating to say the least and it made Fin wonder whether this Trainer was trying to scare the competition or the Pokémon simply refused to be inside the Pokeball. Either way the trainer went to the entrance Manager and so Fin followed him, having previously not known how to enter. Giving the manager his Trainer card he would be registered and given a seat, Fin smiling and nodding in thanks as he went to the stadium and sat down in his seat, it happening to be next to Ryan's*

[Battle Stadium]
Name: Sohrah
A Beginning Pokemon: Nidoqueen [Paris]
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium: She had planned on becoming a coordinator, but when she fully evolved her Nidorina, she realized that Paris didn't actually want to be a coordinating Pokemon, so she decided to try battling instead and spent months training with Nidoqueen, against wild Pokemon and skilled trainers and she's pretty confident that Nidoqueen will be able to defeat quite a lot of her competition. They have a very good bond, they are both very quirky - they both wear a dark purple top hat - and they always take one another's wants into consideration.

Sohrah was practically jumping up and down in excitement, she followed two boys - one of which had a Typhlosion - to get herself registered. She was filled with energy, although she wasn't currently certain whether or not it was nervous in nature. She made sure to check her hat was still resting on her head of long, light brown hair, and like always she tugged the only blue strip of hair she had - which she always braided - she really wanted Paris out here with her, but she didn't want her competition knowing what Pokemon she had before she started battling them. Her hand subconsciously ran over the uncharacteristic blue and tan poke-ball as she registered and then went and sat in her seat, on the free side of Fin. She stared down at her hands, pulling her poke-ball off of her belt, she lightly batted it between her hands, making sure not to press the button, lest Paris be let out.

[Battle Stadium]
Name:Seth
A Beginning Pokemon: Kingler
Reason For Joining The Battle Stadium: After defeating all 8 Kanto Gym Leaders over the course of about one and a half years, Seth was trembling with excitement to enter the Indigo League. However, after attempting to register, he realized that he was one week too late to enter. He was disappointed that he missed such an important event, however he'd heard about a Battle Competition that wasn't too far off. In an attempt to show off- I mean test his skills, he set off to enter the Battle Stadium.

Atop a small hill, a young man quietly observed the competition entering the Battle Stadium. "Looks like I've got some stiff opposition. Though I suppose I won't know until I battle... Better not get too confident, this won't be easy. Win or lose, I bet it'll be a blast! ...Maybe I should stop talking to myself and go enter..." He said as he started to traverse down the hill, and towards the stadium.