• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon All Regions rp

GackGack27

Previously JC499
This is going to be a Pokemon rp that is like the games but you travel through all 7 regions. We will be starting in Kanto and the leagues will be anime style not video game style.

GackGack27

Previously JC499
Rules:
1.) NO Fakemon

2.) No Pokemon outside above generation you are in unless it is your starter (you can pick any traditional game starter), you can have Pokemon from below generations; for example in Kanto you cannot have Mareep, but in Hoenn you can; You can have Meowth in any region; Beautifly can be gen. 3 or above

3.) No sexual romance

4.) The only legendary encounters you can have must have a legitimate way to obtain them in their game (Kanto: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo; NO Mew unless you win the Kanto league then you will receive Mew as a prize)

5.) NO Dodging in battle except for in a league battle when they have the special type-themed terrains; For example if it was a water themed battlefield you could say "Lapras dive underwater and dodge it" but only at a maximum of 3 times)

Rp application format:

Name:
Appearance:
Other (Optional):

Mine:

Name: Jack
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Wears all green
Starter: Meowth [I am the creator of this rp so I have a few liberties (this should only be one of a few, nothing unfair)]

I originally posted on the other thread so. Time to repeat my post...

:| Ah well, I don't have a lot to do so... Wait, what?

NO Fakemon. (Besides starters)
That means Turniple, my fakemon grass starter is allowed? :D

Name: Azure
Starter: Turniple (you might find it handy to look in my region rp for its appearance, link in signature ^^)
Appearance: Blond hair, Purple eyes, red hoodie and blue trousers. Purple backpack. Your basic adventurer with a hoodie.

My character is very kind. Shy at first but things can turn the tide, depends on what is happening

GackGack27

Previously JC499
This is a new thread/rp since that one didn't work out I am trying again and last time I wasn't clear but I meant No Fakemon. That (Besides Starters) was supposed to be the start of a new sentence. This time I made it clear. Besides that it is good though

Wait so only I get my fakemon starter?
yay
Anyways we might be able to start the rp soon.
Can’t wait for some fun but I guess we need one more person

I would join, but 13InHeaven, he did say no fakemon, so your starter isn't allowed. He meant that (besides starters) was for the next point.

Also, wouldn't you have to have permission to include a Megas/Legendary in your RP (included Megas just to ask)? and I know dodging can get annoying, but if done right it won't be bad. You said this will be anime-style, but Pokemon are more likely to dodge in anime-style than in the video games, and you don't want anybody to dodge, even though it would make sense for them to dodge when battling outside of the league? I'm also confused about point number 2. Basically, you could find Houndour on Route 7 at night time in the Kanto region, but you can't catch it? You can't find Houndour in the Johto region at all, so would this be okay? Just as long as the in-game routes and places have the Wild Pokemon from other regions in which you can catch?

Plus, making exceptions that don't follow the rules that you specifically point out could cause problems. Just saying. I don't want this RP to go down, but I also do ask that now extra liberties be taken. I may not join if that's the case, and I don't want to get caught up in everyone wanting a liberty of their own and you not wanting to give them out. Although, Meowth is a starter in the Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon games, so I guess that's okay... :/

Last edited:

GackGack27

Previously JC499
13InHeaven No. I said no Fakemon you have to choose a new starter. I said the original was a misunderstanding.

PrettyPichu. Ok, I could be lenient on the dodges and you can't find Johto Pokemon in Kanto. But you can find Kanto and Johto in later regions. For instance: Skitty cannot be found in Kanto or Johto, but Meowth can be found in all regions

But... Houndour could be found in Kanto XD and not in Johto XD so I'm confused XD

So, I guess I'm asking if we are using the in-game locations of the Pokemon. That would make more sense.

Okay.... Well, I just figured out it could be found in the Safari Zone in the Johto Region. Sorry about that. I won't bother you anymore about Pokemon locations XD

This is a new thread/rp since that one didn't work out I am trying again and last time I wasn't clear but I meant No Fakemon. That (Besides Starters) was supposed to be the start of a new sentence. This time I made it clear. Besides that it is good though
Then what does this mean? I'm so confused at the moment...
I'll switch to Cyndaquil then...

Name: Natalia Wilson
Starter:
Appearance: Has short blonde hair with bangs, pale skin, 5'05" (1.65 m), 120 lbs (54.4 kg), and light blue eyes that commonly look grey or change the color depending on the light's direction and how its refracted. Her clothes consist of a light blue tank top with a plaid blue button-up flannel, dark blue jeans, black/white/pink tennis shoes, and she has a satchel to hold her drawing stuff and other important equipment. It's got silver buckles and it's dark brown with her name burned into the treated Tauros hide. It's got a lot of pockets.
Other (Optional): She's sweet, and her personality can be a little predictable. She's not exactly brave, but tries her best to be. She can be socially awkward at times, but she's super friendly and super loyal, and she'll do her best to make amends with people she's angered on accident. She hates people who treat their Pokemon wrong (or what she thinks is wrong) and will fight them to show that she's right. She can be very stubborn and won't admit to doing an action that someone told her to do in the first place, but only after doing that action if hers doesn't work.

Would I be able to give my character a Pichu? Since Pikachu is arguably a starter in Yellow, and in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I know this isn't PMD but hear me out) Go For It! Light Adventure Squad, you could be a Pichu as a player. So would that be allowed? If not, I can go with another Pokemon :) Just asking.

I'll edit it soon.

Last edited: