• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Adventure....In Sinnoh!

It was a rather pleasant day in Mistralton City, Unova, which was quite unusual considering it was the downpour season. A flock of Pidgey flew by overhead, soaring into the sunny distance, chirping merrily. Over at the airport, a group of young trainers was grouped together, waiting for their private plane to arrive.

Barely able to contain his excitement, Harley Valsson excitedly whispered to his Buizel:
"Can you believe it Zuzu? We're going to Sinnoh! SINNOH!"
Zuzu the Buizel cheered happily, though not really understanding what was so great about this 'Sinnoh' place.
Harley thought for a moment and said:
"Hey, why don't we go meet some of the other people here? There's all sorts of trainers here, so this is going to be the perfect opportunity to meet some new Pokemon! Heheh, I'm secretly hoping we can meet some dragon types."

A young man with spiky multicolored hair and a workout getup with a backpack could he standing in a crowd of small people. Well, relatively small. He was quite tall. His Lucario stood right by him, his arms crossed and a look on his face that showed amusement. Like, how could his trainer forget about Sinnoh? His species were founded there. He just chuckled and rubbed his forehead a bit before looking about some.

Stror was specifically in a group of people who were going to Sinnoh. He began looking around for someone to talk to. He was getting immensely bored. Even though Jacquel was a good conversationalist, he wanted a human to talk to. Jacquel could feel this boredom and began using his aura to find someone compatible for his trainer to talk to without feeling like he's annoying someone.

Kitty had been in Unova for awhile. She had always loved the place as it felt so welcoming to new people. It was also a great place for pokemon coordinating, which was something Kitty loved. She had just checked out of her hotel room and was headed to the airport to meet the others who were going to Sinnoh as well.

She was about halfway there with Faith by her side, when a pokeball began to shake, and out came a tyrunt. He seemed to be very happy and excitable. He ran ahead with Kitty and Faith following. "Rex come back here I know you are excited, but we talked about this you can't just run off."

Rex on the other hand did not stop. He wanted to find someone who seemed fun. When he was at the airport, he kept on running, until he bumped into a large man with yellow hair. Though the tyrunt did not mean to, he fell down and shook his head to clear it.

Kitty was right on Rex's heels. She wanted to keep the dragon type in her sights, as she knew that he could be a handful at times. When she finally caught up to him, he had made to where they needed to be, and seemed to have ran into one of the tallest people that she had ever seen. "I am so sorry about Rex mister. He was just a little excitable to get to the plane. Are you ok? I hope he did not hurt you are anything."

Stror felt a bump on his calf and looked down to see such a little Pokemon full of energy. He knelt down to pet the little guy as a beautiful young lady came into view with a Sylveon. He smiled at her sweetly and waved his hand at her nonchalantly as she expressed concern.

Jacquel, after some searching, found that the most compatible person was.... Oh, she just arrived. He looked at her and made a smile and a little hand wave before looking down at the Sylveon and the excited Tyrunt. He waved at the Sylveon and also pet the Tyrunt.

Stror then responded to Kitty. "Ah, no worries. You're fine. He's fine. Aren't you just the most adorable thing on the planet?" He cooed at the Tyrunt, scratching his head before attempting to pick him up by his sides. He then talked directly to Kitty. "The name's Stror, an aspiring Electric-, Fighting-, and Steel-Type trainer. I'm also an aspiring PokeTuber. This Lucario here is named Jacquel. I'm heading to Sinnoh because Professor Rowan invited me, and probably some others, to travel the region and compete in the Gym Challenge. What's your name, miss?"

Jacquel felt oddly calm around Faith and he smiled at her. <Hello. How are you? As you have heard from my companion, I am Jacquel. What's your's?>

Rex loved the attention as he was petted. When the large man picked him up, he nesstled into his arms and made a bit of a clicking sound. He loved to be around people as much as he could.

Faith Smiled at the Lucario, and begun to speak to him. <My name is Faith. It is nice to meet you to Jacquel. The Tyrunt that your companion is holding is Rex. I am doing very well thank you for asking.>

Kitty was glad her youngest pokemon did not cause too much trouble for the man. She hated that he had ran off, but at least he had gotten them to their spot. When the man turned around, she knew who he was instantly as he was one of the people she followed on poketube. "I am glad he was not much trouble. I know he can get excited. Though he is quite young still, so that is to be expected. My name is Kitty Blackwell by the way. Also I am glad you told me that you were Poketuber, as I have actually seen a couple of your videos. I was invited to join as well, but I more or less going to join some of the contests over there. I know Faith her loves them. Also excuse me I forgot to introduce my two pokemon. The one you are holding is Rex, and the Sylveon beside me is Faith."

Tyler had a bit of a struggle to get up in the morning as he wanted to sleep in, but he was up at his normal time with his morning run. He and his pokemon had always enjoyed the time that they had together. When it was time to get to the airport, Jacks and Tyler were wide awake.

Jacks was Tyler's Eevee, he was a bit more spunky then most pokemon that Tyler had met, but that seemed to go well with the purple haired man. They seemed to make each other happy to be around, especially since they had been with one another for so long.

When they reached the airport, Tyler took a seat on a bench. He took out his sketch book and started to draw what he saw around him. He loved to paint scenes of real places like the one that was infront of him.

On a bench near the window, Bryce and his Litwick Lucy were waiting. They had been for a while. The boy was so excited about his first Pokémon adventure, that he arrived at the airport way too early. He had decided to let Lucy out of her pokéball, as long as she didn't leave him and go explore on her own. So far she had behaved. They had just been sitting there, looking at all the different kind of Pokémon that would pass.

"Wow, I believe that is a Tyrunt!", Bryce said.
Lucy looked in the direction he was pointing at, where she saw the rock-dragon Pokémon being petted by two trainers. A Sylveon standing beside them seemed to be part of the group as well. The Litwick jumped up to see the Pokémon from up close.

"Lucy wait, no!", Bryce shouted.
The Litwick turned around. She looked at her trainer with big eyes and her head slightly tilted, as if she were asking if she could please go have a look.
"Alright", Bryce said. "I guess we could say hi."

Lucy immediately turned around again and floated towards the Sylveon at high speed. She touched the fairy Pokémon on its back and waved joyfully when it looked up.
A little embarresed about Lucy's behaviour, Bryce followed the Pokémon.
"Sorry about that. She's very curious", he told the two trainers. "My name's Bryce, and this here is Lucy. Are you guys flying to Sinnoh as well?"

Marty had just arrived at the airport. A small Budew, Bloom, was sitting on his shoulder. She seemed a bit drowsy, but Marty was tired too, so he rested on a bench. He sat next to a random person with a sketchbook out and an Eevee. He was immediately intrigued by this. He cocked his head, nearly taking the Budew out. "Hel-" Bloom jumped off and landed on the book, to get a better view. She spun round and fell asleep on the spot. "I'm sorry about that, uh, we didn't get much rest. I hope you will forgive us." Marty straightened and held out his hand. He had a broad, welcoming smile on his face. "I'm Marty, and this Budew is Bloom. 'Cause she's real dumb, she doesn't really understand basic manners." Bloom jumped up and looked at Marty when he said that. She turned away and spotted the Eevee. Bloom leaned and looked at the Eevee suspiciously. She sat down, smiled, but didn't make any communication with the Eevee, other than staring with her blank eyes.

Roxxy was ready to finally explore some more different regions. Her Gible, on the other hand, was resting on her shoulders, tired. She looked at Gible and smiled "Hey, buddy you can wake up now we're heading to Sinnoh!" She said softly. Gible slowly opened its eyes and looked around for a little bit. "Yeah, pretty cool right? I heard this place is awesome!"

Gible noticed a Litwick and a Sylveon and other Pokemon and ran over to them. "Hey, wait up!" Gible rushed over and bumped into one of the Pokemon.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for Gible to bust in like that." She looked at the other trainers "Oh, hello, sorry for Gible here He's just really excited. Anyways my name's Roxxy! And I assume you guys are also heading to Sinnoh as well?"

Scanning the area, Harley looked around for people to talk to, when something caught his eye. Walking up to the trainer with the Gible, he couldn't help but blurt out:
"Woah, is that a real Gible? I never imagined I would see one here!"
Realizing he was being a bit too much in the kid's face, Harley backed away sheepishly and said:
"Sorry, sorry. Let's start from the top....I'm Harley and this is Zuzu. Zuzu the Buizel. You know, I was real surprised when I saw a Gible here. You see, I'm kind of a dragon type fanatic, but I've never actually seen a dragon type in person before. Your partner Gible....what a fascinating Pokemon!"

Ceres had gotten off of her plane from Galar and started to head to the connecting flight to Sinnoh where she was suposed to participate in the Gym challenges there. Ceres had been working on her own Gym challenges Back in Galar and thought that taking a break to visit somewhere different might be advantageous, and she could potentially add some unique Pokemon to her team.

Moegami, her Raboot, walked along side close to Ceres looking around with curiosity but still trying to look cool. Snips the Dreepy on the other hand was excited and was wiggling around in Ceres's arms and occasionally crawl up on top of her to get a better view of things only for her pick him off of her her head. As excited as he was Snips was still not confident enough to leave Ceres's arms to wander off on his own.

She spotted a group of trainers at the gate among others regular passengers that all looked around the same age as herself, she decided to greet them. "Hello there! Are you guys assisting the Professor in Sinnoh as well?" Ceres asked, her Galaren accent was rather heavy.

Tyler was a little startled when the pokemon jumped on his sketch book, be he was glad that the pages were thicker then normal as it would have torn if it was thinner paper. "It is ok, I know what excitable pokemon can be like. Jacks here can be a bit of a handful at times. The name is Tyler." He began to softly rub the budew. He loved to be with new pokemon, and he was glad to know that others had friendly pokemon.

Roxxy nodded "Well, nice to meet you, Harley!" Gible waved with its little arms "Huh, I'd assume you would've been a dragon type fan." She patted Gible's fin on its head. "Yeah, I've always thought dragon types were the best type." She smiled and saw the others just arriving "Oh, hello there." She waved at Tyler and Ceres.

Stror smiled as Rex snuggled into him, and he nodded at what Faith said. While he was listening, Stror held the little guy close. He did notice some marks on the poor guy's neck after he heard the clicking. Normally, these Tyrunt would make little roaring and growling noises. Clicking wasn't normal. That's when he saw the marks. He knew those marks all too well. Shock collars. After inspecting the scarring, he looked at Kitty in concern and shock. He quietly said, "What happened to this poor creature?"

Jacquel noticed the sudden change in Stror and had a look of concern, as well. But he quickly changed his attention to Faith to hear what she had to say. He waited for Faith's and/or Kitty's response while petting Rex's back.

He then noticed a Litwick floating towards them very fast while her trainer caught up to her. He nodded towards Bryce and tried to keep his mind off the subject of Rex's marks. "Yes, we are. The name's Stror and this is Jacquel, my Lucario." He then tended to the little Rex and planted a soft kiss on his forehead while holding him close like a small child.

Kitty would have responded to Stror, but they were then bombarded with others. She did decided to tell him the story and then answer the questions of the others. "Rex was not my pokemon at first. He was owned by a very mean and selfish man. He used collars on his pokemon to make them obey him. Rex here was still a young and very happy pokemon, and so he was subject to this treatment for a very long time. When I first met the man, I wanted nothing more then to take Rex and run, but the man would not give up control of the little guy, so I spent a lot of money that I got from my work to get Rex away from the man. I have papers that I made him sign to make sure that he would try and take Rex away again. After it was all said and done, I turned him into officer Jenny, so that he could be persecuted. I am just glad that Rex regained his happy self after he recovered from the abuse."

Rex loved the kiss that was placed on his head. He grew fonder of the man that held him and his pokemon that gave him attention. He rubbed his head into the arm that belonged to Lucario. <Yeah that is basically what happened. Kitty was so sad to see Rex being treated as he was. It took monthes for the little guy to get well enough to start playing again.> Faith was happy that the two were so concerned about the little tyke.

Turning to the litwick, Faith smiled and waved her ribbon. She was happy to know that there were friendly pokemon out there.

Kitty turned to the other trainers and spoke to them. "My name is Kitty Blackwell. It is nice to meet you guys. This is Faith and the tyrunt that the yellow haired man is holding is Rex."

"You know...when Gible evolves, it becomes Gabite and then Garchomp! In fact, the Sinnoh region's champion is known across the world for her Garchomp's insane strength. I reckon she could even give Lance a run for his money!"

Harley thought for a while and looked at the 2 other trainers that had just arrived. An idea came to him:
"On a separate note, since we're all trainers, what better introduction to ourselves than a battle? And since there's four of us here, we could do a multi battle! You guys down for it?"

Roxxy thought about it for a moment and agreed. "Hm, maybe, but I'm not really the best when it comes to battling, but I'll give it all I got!" She turned to Gible. "Hey, Gible, what do you think?" Gible nodded and smiled. "Alright, sure I'll do it!" Her eyes glittered with determination.

Stror nodded in understanding. This little guy had been through hell. He held the little Tyrunt tightly to him, feeling the rocky scaly skin and the happy breathing he was getting. He then smiled a little. "Clever. I would have just stolen him away and have my brother talk to Officer Jenny. He's a detective."

Jacquel nodded in agreement, feeling like the little Tyrunt was like his young child. Stror felt the same way.

Nearby, he heard some kids wanting to battle to get to know everyone. He smirked, immediately interested. "Shall we watch the double battle that's about to happen or should we make it a triple battle?"

Bryce looked at Lucy. He and the Litwick were together for a few years already, but they had never battled before. This was why he decided to go to Sinnoh, to become a real trainer. "What do you say?"
Lucy cheered. She seemed very excited to have her first real battle.
"Alright, let's join in!", he answered Stror.

"Thanks. I am just glad to have thought of it to be honest. I guess it is the game writer in me that wanted to make sure my goals were reached. I think it might be best if we sit this one out Stror. Our pokemon seem to be a bit more on the advanced side seeing as the have evolved, and it seems that some if not all of the trainers here are new. Why don't we watch and if they need pointers we can do that for them." Kitty smiled at Stror, she hoped he did not mind her answer. She did not want to be one to bully with her pokemon, besides Tyrunt is not that equiped for battle yet.

Tyrunt just seemed to snuggle into Stror's arms. He loved to be held by the strong man, and the attention was what he needed. He hoped that his trainer and this one stayed together.

Despite being a little taken aback at how big this friendly match had suddenly become, Harley winked at Stror and said:
"The more the merrier! I've never actually had a 3v3 battle before, so this will be quite the experience. In fact, I hear 3v3s are quite the trend now, with Pasio Island gaining more and more popularity. Give me a sec....I'm randomizing the teams with this new Poketch app."

After inputting numbers on his watch for a good 3 minutes, Harley turned to the other trainers and motioned to Stror and Bryce:
"Ok, us three are a team and the three of you (motioning to Ceres, Roxxy, and Tyler) are on a team. One Pokemon each, and when all three Pokemon on either side faint, the match is over. Any objections?"

Stror shrugged his shoulders a little at Kitty, seeing that he was already going to fight. "Whoops," he said. "You are right though, we are quite strong. Jacquel would just have to go easy on them. Besides, if I am going to be helping these kids, then maybe it's a good idea to show them what I am made of. Oh, can I still hold Rex? He's super comfortable, it seems. And Jacquel doesn't need me to fight. He's smart enough to know what to do." He looked over to Jacquel, who nodded.

The Lucario used his aura to force the crowd of people, who won't be fighting, away from the area subconsciously. He then walked over to his side of the field and breathed in deeply, calming his mind. His four appendages at the back of his head rose and shivered as he controlled and manipulated his aura in such a way where he conserved the most amount of energy.

Harley looked over at Stror, a bit puzzled and said:
"You're not going to command Lucario? You must be really confident! ....Zuzu, keep an eye out for Lucario's fighting style. Something's telling me that we might learn a thing or two from this little skirmish."

The little Buizel clapped its paws together impatiently as if to say:
Enough talking. Let's get this started already.

Harley couldn't help but smile at his Pokemon's passion for battling. The only problem was, the two didn't have much practice against real opponents, so this 3v3 could potentially be a bit overwhelming. Pushing aside the worry, Harley called out to his opponents on the other side of the battlefield:
"Ok, ready when you are! And don't hold back just 'cause we're beginners!"

Bryce stared at Jacquel. He was intregued. This Lucario looked so powerful. He was so distracted by the Pokémon that it took him a few seconds to realize Lucy also already made her way to the battlefield. A smile appeared on his face when he noticed her enthusiasm.
"You're just as excited about our first battle as I am, aren't you?"
The Litwick nodded cheerfully and then turned to her three opponents.
"Alright then! Good luck, Lucy!"

Tensing up, Harley was fully ready to call a command to his Buizel when suddenly, there was a forceful blast of air and a sound that went something along the lines of:
"WHRRRRRKRRKRKRKRKRKR"

Harley looked over and saw a massive jet with slick blue wings coming to a halt, wondering to himself:
"How did I not hear or see that coming.......weird."

Out of the cockpit emerged a cheerful young woman with flowing red hair, one hand raised in a salute greeting. Stepping, no.....gliding out alongside her, was her co-pilot, a large primal-looking Pokemon with bright, multi-colored feathers and a messenger bag slung around its left wing. Even after having studied at Pokemon School for so long, Harley hadn't seen anything like it. The Pokemon wasn't as bulky as, say a Braviary, but also didn't possess the natural elegance of smaller bird Pokemon such as Swellow or Talonflame.

The red-haired pilot jogged over to the battlefield and said:
"Heya! I'm Skyla, Mistralton City Gym Leader and this is Archeops! We're your pilots for this flight (Don't worry, I'm certified)! I take it you kiddos are the ones that Professor Rowan told me to pick up. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but we're on a tight schedule here according to the professor. Just pull up the invitation on your cell phone and scan it with Archeops to sign in! After you've checked in, board the plane."

On this cue, Archeops pulled out a little laser pointer-esque device from its bag and waved its colorful wing, motioning for the trainers to line up.

After Skyla interrupted the battle, Bryce turned to Lucy. The Litwick seemed disappointed.
"It's alright Lucy", Bryce tried to comfort her. "We can battle as soon as we arrive in Sinnoh. Right now we need to follow the pilot, so that our adventure can finally begin!"
In a matter of seconds, the disappointment on Lucy's face turned into a big smile. Bryce's enthusiasm was contagious to the Pokémon. She floated towards her trainer and followed him as he lined up to enter the plane.

Jacquel calmed down from the impending battle and seemed a bit upset. Oh well. He shrugged it off and walked back to Stror, who looked at Kitty with a smile, still holding on to Rex. "Well, looks like they're saved by the pilot. Let's go take a seat. Want the window seat?"

"That will be up to you. I do not mind either or. You might want to take the window seat as I need to do a bit of coding while on the plane." Faith wrapped her ribbon around Kitty's arm. Kitty was really enjoying the talks she had with Stror. She hoped that she would get to know the guy better.

Tyler had put away his art supplies, and walked up the ramp to get into the plane. He chose to sit in one of the seats that were further back as he did not want to distrub the others. Eevee was by his side, well more like on his shoulder. It showed that she pretty much always near her trainer.

Stror took the middle row on the right side of the plane and took the window seat, letting Rex lay on his lap as he began petting the Tyrunt's snout. Jacquel sat in the seat in front of Stror and relaxed a little. Stror then sat back and sighed, staring out at the airstrip before talking to Kitty once she got in.

"No doubt you have questions about me. Ask away," he stated, his tone sounding far away as he just stared out the window. He was now contemplative Stror.

Kitty took a seat beside the poketuber. She had her laptop out and was ready to start on the code for one of her new games. Which was a sequel to one of the older games that she had made. "Well only one, how did you enjoy the game that I made after your let's play? That is how I found your channel as my sister sent me a link to it on poketube."

Tyrunt snuggled close to Stror. He loved that the big human was so affectionate with him, as he really liked the attention that he received. Kitty gave him all he wanted, but he did enjoy what others gave as well.

Stror looked out the window as Kitty asked him the question. He smiled as he began to pet circles on Rex's head before looking over at Kitty. "Well, the things I said on my video were true. I say it how it is, I'm brutally honest like that. I don't sugarcoat things. But I thought your game was one of the best indie games I have ever played, especially one made by only one person. And that's saying something. Most of the comments were in support of your game, too. And it happened to be one of my most liked and viewed video. So we both got a bit of fame out of that one." He smiled more, his eyes brightly lit from the happiness he was feeling.

Meanwhile, Jacquel put some headphones on and began to relax, kicking his seat back a bit so as to not intrude on Stror's space, but to also allow himself to rest and possibly sleep for the long ride there.

"I am really glad you liked it. It took a lot of time to make, and I did not know how people would enjoy the game. Especially since I did not have a large group of people helping me. I know that there have been some backlash for my work, but people like you who have enjoyed my work has brought a lot of joy to me." With that Kitty smiled, and then proceeded to work on the next part. "You kno I am thinking of giving certain people access to my game early. I would love to be able to see your reaction If I do decide to do so. Though it is a bit up in the air at moment."

Stror looked at her in amazement, excitement welling up inside him. "Oh. O-of course, I would love to have early access. If you do, you'll be the first developer to do so with me." Stror continued to pet Rex. He could feel the rocky body on his fingertips and its rough, almost uneven, yet uniform texture. It was a strange sensation to be sure.

Jacquel had then fallen asleep in the plane, since his meditation and the music seemed to help with relaxing him this much.

"Well I am glad to give you the chance. I will probably be sending it out in the next few weeks as I still have some work to do on parts of the game. I would love to hear your feed back when you get a chance to play the game." Kitty smiled and worked very hard to get what she needed to done before the plane landed as she would be going with the others to meet the professor.

Stror thanked her and proceeded to pet Rex absentmindedly and left Kitty alone to her devices. Then again, he was in dying need for conversation. She looked over to see her stare was intense at the screen. Something his siblings also found him doing when he was playing a difficult part in a game. He smiled at that, finding it quite endearing. He had to stop himself from staring too much and looked out the window before settling on looking at Rex.

Despite it being a Rock/Dragon-Type, he already felt such a strong bond with the Pokemon. Maybe because he thinks he's the father of the Pokemon. He then realized what he just thought and blushed deeply. He looked back out the window, trying to calm himself down.

"You know I do not mind talking while I work. It is something I have had to learn since I help others with their game, and have had to occasionally talk to the creater about the game, and what I have had to adjust to make the game work. Most of the time it leads to a lot of arguments about it. Though most of the time they can not be avoided without a lot of glitches that will be present." Kitty smiled at Stror and turned back to the screen.

Rex had ended up falling asleep in Stror's lap. He had a lot of excitement with meeting new people, and now flying to a new place, he was worn out.

Stror was shocked when Kitty spoke, his face blushed a deep red and his shoulders jumped a little. A surge of adrenaline coursed through his veins before dying away. He chuckled a little and sighed. "You spooked me. Well, let's see here. What's your family life like? Where do you live?" He realized how wrong that sounded and panic flit across his features before escaping into his tone. "Uh, and I don't mean that in a creepy way, just the town or city you live in," he quickly added and nervously chuckled some more. He hoped he wasn't going to scare her away with that.

Kitty smiled. She knew that Stror could be excited from the get go. She loved that about him, and would be glad to endure the questions that he had. "Well my parents are two very sweet people. They are both breeders. I have learned a lot from them over the years. Though I spend my of my time with my grandmother in Kanto as she needs help at times. My little sister is taking on my role that I had done on the ranch for a bit. Rowena loves the work, and loves to teach the young children who come to the ranch the joys of taking care of pokemon. She is also a battle trainer for young kids and shows them how they can battle, and how to protect their pokemon incase of too much harm caused by said battle. My grandmother runs breeding centers in pretty much every region, which is a lot to handle at times. She was glad to be back in her home region of Kanto as she loves the Ranch she has just outside of Viridian forest. It is a pretty vast place, and her place extends into the forest a bit as well. I love the place. It is so peaceful, and a lot of space for Rex to play around in. He can get a bit reckless as he tends to run everywhere. Though I would not change him one bit. You asked about my family, well I have three siblings, Jason, who is the oldest, Sarah who is a year two years older then me, but three behind Jason, Rowena is the baby of the family, though we would all say she has the most guts of us all. Make her mad, and you will wish you had not brought on her wrath."

Stror chuckled a bit at the explanation of Rowena's wrath, but smiled and was attentive the entire time, staring at Kitty's eyes, even though they were likely more fixated on the screen in front of her as she quickly did her work.

He then explained his home life, as courtesy for her explaining her own home life. "Ah, that sounds fun. Speaking of ranches, I have one, as well. It is where most of my Pokemon, as well as my siblings', are all held. My ranch is north of Mt. Moon in the Kanto region. We were originally born in Cocona Village, Oblivia due to my parents traveling around before we were born. I, as well as Pyros, Miel, and Shade were born there at the same time. Well, almost. We are quadruplets. The pecking order goes Pyros, Miel, then me, and then Shade. Shade didn't have much long to feel like the baby of the family since, 9 months later and at Vientown, Almia, my twin sisters were born. Catrina and Lorenza, in the pecking order. Then, another 9 months later and while we were at Summerland, Fiore Poito, our baby brother, was born. After a year of spending time in Fiore, we traveled back to Kanto and have been living in our ranch, called the Darastrix Ranch, since," he then changed the subject as he was about to peek at what Kitty was doing on her computer, but decided to keep the surprise for himself when he played the game.

"My mother used to be a teacher and is still a saleswoman of Moomoo Milk, herbs, berries, and the like. My father helped invent the first PokeBall, and he is currently pumping out blueprints of his inventions at Silph Co. and Devon Corporation, hoping one of them sticks. So far, we haven't heard much, but a promising new design of one of Silph Co.'s machines seems to be promising."

He peeked over the chair in front of him to see Jacquel asleep. Chuckling, he went back to his family. "My mother's name is Lyria and my father's name is Daskar. My mother is sweet and nurturing, but doesn't take shit from anyone. Then there's my dad, who is playful, yet can be firm and scary when angry. Of course, we have never met the wrath of our dad. That is only reserved for people who hurt his family, and not petty or emotional hurt like break ups. He wants us to explore and have experiences, so he tries his best not to coddle us.

"As for my siblings, Pyros is a hotheaded rugged mess of muscles and a strong moral code. He works as a personal Pokemon Trainer, who helps young trainers learn and work well with their Pokemon and gives them some survival skills when they go out to explore. Miel is a well-respected detective of the International Police, but he has severe anxiety that crops up more often than not when he forgets his medication. But he is super analytical, which is probably why he became a detective so quickly. I guess, that doesn't make much sense, but anyway. Shade is a little weird. She can be pretty creepy and she doesn't have a good moral code. But her heart's usually in the right place. She works as a Pokemon researcher, usually figuring stuff out about the genetics. Catrina is sweet and serene but, like our mother, she doesn't take shit from anyone and she is extremely stubborn - more stubborn than any one of us, which is saying something. She works as an interior designer and commissioned artist. Lorenza is incredibly motherly and doesn't like battles all that much, preferring to stick to Contests and daycare work at our ranch. Then, there is Poito. He works as a conscripted bodyguard and Kanto's vigilante ninja. He is all about honor and chivalry, and super polite to everyone.

"Now, I'm sure you noticed I specialize in three types: Electric, Fighting, and Steel. Everyone in my family have types they specialize in. Pyros's are Fire and Dragon; Miel's are Water and Ice; Shade's are Psychic, Ghost, and Dark; Catrina's are Grass, Ground, and Rock; Lorenza's are Normal, Flying, and Fairy; Poito's are Poison and Bug; Lyria's are Psychic and Fairy; and Daskar's are Rock and Steel, with a few Fighting-Type proficiencies."

Now that he was done, he thought of another question, but decided to wait to see how Kitty responded to all that.

"It seems like you and your family has done a lot to get where you guys are now. Though I really am glad that you decided to join in on this trip. I was not looking forward to being the only one my age here." Kitty giggled at this, and continued to work. She had a lot of coding to get done, and she was determined to get through most of it while on the flight. "I would love to hear more about you and them Stror, as I finding you to become a fast friend."