• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy-TheDreams

student 1 (boy)
Name: Luke
Personality: Luke likes to have the perfect team based on stats power and AWESOMENESS and has always a first a second and a third plan for every battle

Team:
  • (all lvl 30)

Luxray-Yussey
Moves: Thunder, crunch, wild charge, thunder wave

lucario-Jack
Moves: close combat, ayra sphere, swords dance,dragon pulse

Absol-Abs
Moves: Night Slash, Megahorn, Dark Pulse , cut

Student 2 (girl)
Name Luca
age 17
Personality She is the most beauty girl and wants to won every battle can be friendly can be dangerous

team
(all lv 30)

Zoroark-Zoro
age 10
moveset hyper beam, focus blast, giga impact, night slash

salamence-samel
age 10
moveset dragon claw, draco meteor, fire fang, fly

gardevoir-Princess
age 11
moveset geomancy, moonblast, psychic, psybeam

teacher
name Leon Lididan
age 38
personality the cool teacher all of us had to school
Commissioned-Sketch-PKMN-Trainer-and-Hydreigon-591545489

team
(all lv 50)

hydreigon-hydra
age 15
moveset dragon dance, dragon claw, dark pulse, draco meteor

gallade- nakuro
age 15
moveset close combat, psybeam,psychic,bullet punch

blaziken-blaze
age 15
moveset blaze kick, fire punch, fire fang, flamethrower

RP STARTED!!!!! POST YOUR COMMENTS FOR THE RP WHEN YOU HAVE TIME !!!! I AM GONNA START NOW

luke just came to TheAcademyTheDreams with his pokemon :
Luxray-Yussey
Moves: Thunder, crunch, wild charge, thunder wave

lucario-Jack
Moves: close combat, ayra sphere, swords dance,dragon pulse

Absol-Abs
Moves: Night Slash, Megahorn, Dark Pulse , cut

Jonah walked out of his house with his partner and friend Riolu. He and Riolu had formed an unbreakable bond and that is why he never kept it in its pokeball. He Of course had other pokemon like his Treecko and Gligar. "I'm so excited for the first day of the pokemon academy" exclaimed Jonah. He was one of the younger students but what he lost in being young he made up by having a lot of confidence in battles. "i can't wait!" he said.

Zach entered the academy, carrying it rockruff on the top of his bag.
It gave a look at the surroundings of the place.
"Are you excited too ruffy?"It petted(I'm not sure if this is a thing) the head of his pokemon.

As Jonah walked into the academy he noticed straight away that there were not many students. in the corner of his eye he noticed another boy with his rockruff. Jonah Turned Around. "Hi my name is Jonah"He said.

Name: Ace Airsome
Trainer class: Pokemon trainer
Info: Ace wants to defeat his brother Rex and find his father as well as become the very best trainer. He thinks going to The Pokemon school will help him. Ace always has Decidueye by his side no matter what.

Pokemon on hand: Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Vikavolt (shiny) and Ditto.
Decidueye: Brave bird, Leaf Blade, Spirit shackle and Double team
Info: Was a rowlet given to him by his father before his dad left for a journey.
Incineroar: Outrage, Flamethrower, Darkest Lariat and Throat Chop
Info: Like Rowlet, Litten was given to Ace by his father before he left for his journey.
Primarina: Hydro Pump, Moonblast, Double Slap and Baby-Doll Eyes
Info: Popplio was found injured near Ace's house and from there they became friends.
Vikavolt (Shiny): Zap Cannon, Thunderbolt, Bug Buzz and Dig
Info: Ace caught him when the needed each others help getting to saftey.
Kommo-o: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Sky Uppercut and Clanging Scales
Info: Jangmo-o was being abused by an evil team and Ace risked a lot to save him.
Ditto: Transform
Info: Ditto turned into Ace and they didn't get a long well until they realized they have a lot in common.

Ace walked into the School with Decidueye by his side, silent as usual. They walked to the receptionist "Excuse me but where can I get my schedual?" Ace asked "you have to see the principal first so that he can see what classes you should be going to." Ace responded with a nod and walked off but he realized he doesn't know where the principal could be.

"Hmm, maybe i can follow them and hope that my class is the same as their's, after all it's a battling class so I might as well go." Ace said to his trusty pal Decidueye. Decidueye just gave a nod of agreement and with that they were following them. Ace decided he might as well speak to them so Ace walked up to them "Hey! Im Ace nice to meet you. Is it ok if I follow you to your class, I'm new." Ace said to them, he thought being brave to speak to people is a good first imperssion.

"Thanks". Ace replied with a big smile on his face, he wanted to know if Jonah was new like him but didnt want Jonah thinking Ace was a chatty person so he just stayed quiet until they got to their class. Decidueye observed the school as we followed Jonah as if he was trying to get to know everywhere in case his silly partner forgets everything.

As the 3 of them walked into class mr. lididan greeted them. "I wonder if we get to battle against each other today?" said Jonah.

(if a battle happens in the RP do we base the next part on the showdown battle results?)

Last edited: