• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokèmon Acadamy

Omega looked at the sky." Deadly toxins can be turned into oxygen and water. Try it." He pulled out the pendant and shot out plumes of poison gas." Muk's poison should do the trick." He let out his Pokemon and they ran off to explore. His arm tallied another mark and he grimaced." That was worse than I expected."

Zana's eyes turned yin-yang as she touched the gas, turning it into water...and making it fall on Omega...Zana snickered "Whoops, so how did I do?" She asked, her eye colour not changing yet.

Raina looked around "I can't see a thing!!!" She exclaimed as Trik stood under her for shelter. "What do we do?" Trik whined as he also scanned the area.

Omega smiled and stood up." Good job." He saw the water falling and used his pendant." Siren help me out." He yelled and he drank the water in one gulp." So I'm going to catch up with my Pokemon see ya!" He said and ran off, another Mark burned into his arm.

"Bye!" Zana exclaimed and ran off to find her t pokèmon, who disappeared...

"Raina!!! Trik!!!!" Zana called as she ran about, frantically looking around, then, it started hailing. The ice stones pelted Zana as she pressed forward, but she couldn't even see a mile away. "Trik!!! Raina!!!" Zana called again, then heard, two faint cries that was drifting the other direction.

"Owowowow!!!" Raina yelped as she took small steps forward, Trik still under her. They heard faint calls and started calling back.

Diamond saw Zana run out the Bus and stayed inside. "Ok. Why is everyone going outside!?" He yelled. "I just wanna go back." He yelled and faceplanted into the pillow forts. After a second Diamond's Pokeballs opened up. His 5 Pokemon jumped out of thier Pokeballs. They all jumped on Diamond. In a second they were all in the pillow fort. Diamond let out a smirk as the pokemon all played.

Runt made his way outside with Yuki running after it. Syo was out of breath from running after his Pokemon. "Runt where do you get all this energy!?" Syo yelled.Thats when Syo slipped on a ice patch and fell down a hill.

Omega saw some person falling down a hill that ended at a drop into a ravine." I'll have to save that person instead of finding my Pokemon." He said as he grabbed his pendant." Ok time for Charizard." He yelled and flew towards the person and grabbed them. He set them down and melted the ice." Are you ok... Wait you're from the bus. Hi I'm Omega what's your Name?"

Zana struggled to see and to even walk. Her eyes darted around as her body felt numb from all the hail pelting her. With a quiver, Zana fell to the ground. She looked around and let of a cry, witch was washed away but the hail.

Rain and a Trik turned and fled, soon coming up on their trainer. Zana reached out and covered Trik while Raina was pulling her under a tree. "T-Thansk Raina" Zana said and hugged Trik to her chest. Then, Flare, Noble, Sonic, Psychee, Whirl and Snappy appeared next to her. They all curled around Zana, all of them relaxing.

Nate woke up from his sleep. He yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He turned and saw Diamond and his Pokémon playing in a pillow fort. He, quickly, leaned in and grabbed a pillow. "Aah now I'll be comfy" he said while putting the pillow under his head and started falling back asleep. "Man, I hope we can leave here soon, or at least, find some action." he said as he fell asleep.

Syo's tyrunt named Runt ran about like a toddler. Happy as can be running by a trainer and her Pokemon. Yuki a sneseal came running by too chasing the tyrunt.

" See ya." He said and ran off. After a while he found his Pokemon hiding in a ravine. He returned them to their pokeballs and ran. He slipped a few times but kept his feet on the floor. He saw Zana and ran to her." What's up?" He said as he looked at her." Need some fire?"

Rusty moved out of the way as the people darted through the door, as did the Plusle following him, unnoticed. He went to sit down in his seat, which was now covered in pillows, but someone, with their pokemon, was already occupying it. Rusty just decided to sit in the seat in front of them. When he took a seat, the Plusle jumped up onto his lap. "What the-?! You again?!" He said in surprise. "Plus! Plusle!" The Plusle said in cheer, but then her face turned to worry. "Plusle plus! Plusle!" She was pointing outside, so Rusty looked through the window, and saw a Minun sitting next to the bus, looking up.

In a hurry, Rusty opened the window, and stuck his upper body through, immediately being pelted by the heavy hail that was raining down upon them. He held out his arm to the Minun, and he jumped up, and grabbed it, running up his arm, and into the bus. Rusty came back in, and closed the window. The Plusle and Minun rejoiced, and Rusty sat back down, looking at the two, and smiling. He got out his bag of pokepuffs. "Here. I'm guessing it wouldn't be fair to give Plusle two, and not give you any." He said to the Minun, giving him two pokepuffs. He hesitated, but shoved the whole thing in his mouth. He cheered with pleasure. "Minun!" The Plusle looked a little sad, so Rusty gave her another one. "And I'm guessing that it also wouldn't be fair to have you watch him eat them, so here you go!" He said, and he gave the Minun another one to make the pokepuff count even for each. "There we go!" Once they finished their pokepuffs, they both hugged Rusty in absolute joy.

Then, Plusle pulled a pokeball from Rusty's pocket, and Minun did the same. "What? You two want to come with me?" They both nodded, and Nikki cheered. "Pika!" Rusty took the pokeballs. "Alright then. Time for you two to join the adventure!" He said, and he tapped both of them on their heads with the pokeballs, and they were sucked inside. He could feel the pokeballs shake in his hands, until they both stopped. He held both of the pokeballs close, hugging them. "I think I'll name you two..." He stopped to think for good names. "Mas..." He said, looking at Plusle's pokeball. "...and Menos." He said, looking at Minun's pokeball. "Mas and Menos, or in Spanish, Mas y Menos!" He laughed, and Nikki jumped down and took the two pokeballs, and hugged them. "I can tell the three of you are going to be the best of friends." He said to Nikki. "Pikachu!" She cheered.

Zana looked up and smiled at Omega "T-That would be nice" She said. Looking down at her hands, her fingertips were a icy blue. She called all her pokèmon back and shoved hr pokèballs in the wet pockets of her belt. Zana quickly pulled in a set of gloves to cover the icy fingertips.

Rusty looked outside to see Zana. He, once again, rushed to open the window, and he sliced his hand as he did it. Nikki jumped to his aid. "Pika pi?!" She said, sounding scared for him. Rusty winced at the sudden pain. "I-I'm fine. Don't worry, it's just a cut..." He opened the window, and called for Zana. "What are you doing?! Get back on the bus!!" He shouted, trying to drown out the sound of the hail hitting the metal of the bus. Suddenly, Luna popped out of her pokeball. Rusty looked back on shock, because Luna only does that when something bad is about to happen. He shouted back out of the bus. "Zana!! You need to hurry! Get back on the bus, now!!!" He said with urgency in his voice. All he can do is hope she can hear him.

Zana started quivering, hearing a faint voice shouting for her to come back inside the bus. 'Rusty?' Zana thought as she slowly stood up. Grabbing Omega, Zana started running towards the bus, but she tripped, into a hole? Omega seemed to be at the top, while Zana struggled to get up. Flare escaped form his pokèball and looked up. "Your only a Ponya, I highly doubt you can jump that high" Zana said, then looked down at the rising water. Zana called Flare back, and looked up, it was a metre out of reach...her freedom.....

In fear for Zana's life, Rusty bolted outside, not minding the rain and hail that pelted him from above. He approached the hole, and reached his hand down to her. He looked up, and saw clouds turning above them. "Zana!! Grab my hand, quick!!!" He urged her.

Omega looked down at Zana. He looked at His dusk ball." Torn lift her up." He shouted and the gligar grabbed Zana's hand. He flew in the air and fell as soon as he pulled her out." Great job torn return." He said as he grabbed Zana's arm." Come on." His eyes turned every colour of the Pokemon types. He ran.

Zana struggled onto her tippy-toes and tried to grab Rusty's hand, but instead, she was lifted off the ground, but then, she fell straight back down into the hole. "OW!!!!!" Zana exclaimed and leaped, gripping Rusty's hand, but her glove came off and she slipped down again. "Urg!" She exclaimed when the ground beneath her became slippery and muddy.

Suddenly, he saw someone to his left throw out a Gligar. The Gligar pulled her out, and Rusty got back up. He didn't feel like he helped at all. He helped rushed her back inside, when a bolt of lightning struck the hole she was in. Rusty looked back in shock (ha, get it?), as he feels immediately grateful that Zana wasn't in there when it happened.

Zana gasped and looked at her hand, the tips of her fingers were numb. "Frostbite!" Zana cried as she pulled away from Omega. Zana whimpered when she felt pain surge through her body. Flare escaped from his pokèball again, and that's when Zana had and idea. She put her hands on Flares mane, but the frostbite didn't go away. "Darn..stage eight frostbite" Zana mumbled and groaned as she felt pain all over.

Nate woke up to a bolt of lightning and looked outside to see the commotion. He ran outside to see if everything is alright. "Hey, is everyone okay?" he said worryingly.

Omega panted as he stopped outside the bus. His head pounded and he yelled. The pendant glowed brilliantly and the sky began to clear. The sky was clear and he fell to the floor. His eyes closed and he fell into a sleep state.

(I don't know what to do now........)

Syo frowned sadly as he sat in the grass. He managed to find Runt and Yuki but his first chance to make a friend was gone..... "Way to make friend Syo......"

Rusty helped Zana back onto the bus, and brought out Bolt. He immediately ran onto the bus, waiting for Rusty. (running out of things to put here because I'm a bit confused as to who's part of the rp I should "roll with". xD)

Zana looked outside of the bus, seeing Omega lying outside. "Psychee, could you help?" She asked her Meowstic who escaped form his pokèball. He nodded and used psychic on Omega, lifting him into the bus and putting him in a free seat at the back. Zana took a seat next to Omega, and Flare waited for Rusty to take the last seat beside her.

(:'|)

(Should we wrap up the safari and head back 'home' for 'school tomorrow'?)
Omega woke startled and stood up. He saw Zana's fingers and walked to her." Sorry audino two times in one day." He said as he began to heal her fingers. He sat down and fell asleep again.

(Yep, so let the magic of my mind begin! Also, the last period, bonding, will still happen :3)

Zana sighed as the fingers turned blue again. Then, suddenly, the bus was back at school. "Alright! Time to go to the last lesson!" Zana exclaimed and shoved Omega so he could wake up, then she ran out of the bus, into the school and into the class that was required. Flare neighed and shook his head. "Well, this looks like a meditating classroom" Zana said na dat on a carpet, considering that there was absolutely NO chairs and tables.

Rusty took a seat in front of them, all soaking wet, shaken from the lightning bolt, and bruised from the hail. Bolt ran onto his lap, and worried about Rusty's well-being. "Guys, it's all right. I'm okay." He said, about to pet Bolt, when he winced from the pain on his hand from the cut earlier. It was bleeding out a lot more now than it was before. "Crap..." He cursed under his breath. He knew that somebody, most likely Zana would try to heal it, but he didn't want it healed. But, then again, it hurt like hell. He wasn't sure what to do at this point. There was already somebody else helping Zana, so it's not like he could do anything for her now. He just felt...helpless and...not helpful...

(Yep, so let the magic of my mind begin! Also, the last period, bonding, will still happen :3)

Zana sighed as the fingers turned blue again. Then, suddenly, the bus was back at school. "Alright! Time to go to the last lesson!" Zana exclaimed and shoved Omega so he could wake up, then she ran out of the bus, into the school and into the class that was required. Flare neighed and shook his head. "Well, this looks like a meditating classroom" Zana said na dat on a carpet, considering that there was absolutely NO chairs and tables.

Rusty got off the bus, yawned, and stretched the sleep out of him, but he felt faint from the blood loss. He looked at his hand, and his whole hand was red. He hoped that he didn't make a mess on the bus. Instead of going to the next class, he went to the clinic, which took a while because he was starting to lose consciousness, and he stumbled here and there. Eventually, he made it to the clinic, but passed out as he walked in. All his Pokemon popped out of their pokeballs to help aid Rusty.

Syo sighed and went back on the bus. Runt had forced himself between Syos legs causing Syo to face plant into the ground. "Runt... oh I give up . .."

Nate walked into the class and saw that Rusty was passed out and that his pokemon were trying to help him. "Huh? Hey are you alright?" He looked at the cut on his hand. "Damn, he must have fainted from blood loss". He looked up and saw that Zana was in the room. "Hey Zana, would you mind getting the nurse?"

Syo walked to class holding Runt in his arms. "Maybe coming to this school was a bad idea..." Syo said to himself. He saw some of the other students all gathered up. "Wondered what happened...."

Omega woke with a jolt and followed Zana into the class." I guess I can always start school a bit early." He laughed as he sat next to her." What class is this I still don't know?" He sat still and laughed.

(@Shadowboy1000 and all, I SAID I WAS IN THE CLINIC, NOT CLASS! XD)
Rusty woke up on a bed, and just looked around for a moment, still registering what was going on. He then noticed the pain in his hand, and he tried lifting his hand to his face to see it, but he couldn't move it. He couldn't move his whole left arm. Rusty started panicking a little, before thinking of the possibility that it was just numbed. He sat up, still slightly groggy, and called the nurse over. "C-Could you tell me wh-what happened, please?" He asked her. "Well, when you entered my office, you passed out, and your Pokemon helped me carry you over to the emergency room. You were losing blood rather quickly, but we did manage to patch up that nasty wound, but..." She stopped for a moment. "You did lose quite a lot of blood. You won't be able to move your left arm for a while." She told him, and Rusty whined weakly. "Hey, the good news is that you're excused from school for the rest of the day." She said, trying to lift his spirits. "But I'm not ready yet. I want to hang out with my friends-" He stopped at the realization. His friends. "Well, there's nothing stopping you from going up and visiting them, but you're not able to participate in any class activities." The nurse told him. Rusty got up weakly. "Okay..." With his left arm in a sling, he slowly made his way to the bonding class, until his 6 Pokemon, Nikki the Pikachu, Bolt the Growlithe, Luna the Absol, Lucky the Eevee, Mas the Plusle, and Menos the Minun, stopped him and hugged him all over. Rusty smiled, and a tear ran down his face, as he continued making his way to the classroom.

Zana frowned and looked down. She noticed that her fingertips were growing more blue by the second. "Bonding" She said to him and looked at Flare, who was doing something with a carpet. Zana sighed as her other Pokèmon popped out and walked over to Flare, joining him, except Noble, who was sitting beside Zana.

He entered the classroom, and made his way over to Zana, but then a thought came to his mind. He just shook his head, and continued. He pulled some heating gloves from his bag, and told Bolt to use a light ember on it. He did, and the gloves lit up with warmth. He walked over to Zana, tapped her on the shoulder, and offered her the gloves.