• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemaniac J's sprites

Hello, welcome to my sprite thread. Okay, here's the rules: please don't swear (I'm not demanding, just asking a favor), I will [glow=red,2,300]DO REQUESTS[/glow]. I will have two slots open

1.__________________________
2___________________________

Here are examples of my work

Cosplayers

Fakemon

Custom trainers:

I will only take requests for custom trainers, fakemon, fusions, cosplayers, and some fusions. I might take requests for OW's (I'm not that good). Anything else I am not good at. (yet).Except mugs, which I dont take requests for.
I will take SUGGESTIONS for: Pokemon in the Flayavia Islands region and requests about Flayavia islands region.
[glow=red,2,300]REGULARS[/glow]
Regulars are very supportive people to me, and/or request often
1. All mods
2. 4pikachu4
3. Jeydis
4. Lon_Colossus
Regulars can do two requests at a time and I will do their requests first.
[glow=red,2,300]NON-REGULARS[/glow]
Basically everyone else. I will do requests for you, but I do the regulars first. You can only request one at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
on the second "img" you have to put [/img].
The slash thingy...
If you load it into photobucket... www.photobucket.com they put the code there for you, ready to go, I think it is much faster.

rofl the abomanose looks awesome... well funny anyway. Pidgeotto/Golbat is a neat idea, looks odd but pretty well done.

Good work on these ^^

Thanks Jeydis, I'll put up my cosplayers soon!! I might tahe requests, but since I'm not the best I'll only take 1 at a time and I may not do some complicated ones.

Hey, Jack, I think that your fusions are pretty good, and I really like your pink Umbreon.
If I might recommend something, maybe you should separate the fusions/recolors into different little pictures instead of one long one, just so that people with Dinosaur computers don't have to scroll sideways to see them.
Great job!

P.S. Your request is ready for you in my thread!

On my last fakemon post, The Skitty fusion is called Skitten and is in my fanfiction the Pokemaniacs

Meet the 3 elemental Absols!! I'm still working on a cosplayer, but then I'll have them up soon!

Meet my cosplayers! (I really hate the Ralts one, I dunno why I put it up ;) Anyway, Does everyone suddenly think this thread is for asking help???? Listen: [glow=red,2,300]I DO REQUESTS!![/glow] 1 slot is open. Thanks Pika, Jeydis and Lon_Colossus for replying.

Here it is Lon_Colososs, your very own bayleef cosplayer. I didn't know if you wanted a boy or a girl, but I did a girl. If you want me to make a male cosplayer, I will. 2 open slots now!!

Eh... This thread hasn't had to much comments :'(. Anyway, today I was experimenting with sprites, and I invented a ghost- type trainer/ gym leader and multiple poses. I call her Haunnah. (like Haunter and Hannah) pronounced like haun in haunter.

EDIT: Thanks Pika, but your sprites are definantely better

Aww, thanks, but all it takes is a little work and practice.

Besides, I see that your sprites are improving. But might I suggest that you sort of, broaden out, like instead of just recolors, you could do splicing and scratching, I love to do those.

Great work, keep improving!

Howdy, sorry for not posting. On holiday/vacation/whatevers still, so this is my one chance to grab the internet for a good while.

Thanks a bunch for the Bayleef Cosplayer Jack, and I'll check back in about a week or so.

Edit: Did the removals for you as well.

Thanks Lon_Colossus! Pika, I took your suggestion into consideration, and I am working on scratch's.

This is a trainer that I made. Something looks wrong with the face! Help!!!
On another note, I got another warning and I reviewed the rules a billion times. I'm not to happy. But you know what would cheer me up? REQUESTS! Even if you don't really want a certain sprite I am happy then, and I will sprite!!

Eh... I've been sick... and I haven't been allowed on the computer! As soon as I got better, I cooked up a starter for my Flayavia Islands region! here it is! It is grass (obviously) and it's name is Bunigrow. It's evolutions will be grass/psychic type. There names are are Bunigrass and Bunigrove. I will take suggestions only for these pokemon. Pika, this is my first REAL scratch with no base! Yipee! I love requests! ;D

Thanks Wolfnoid for commenting. I'm working more on Flayavia islands region. I'm working on a map right now. Please request! ;D

EDIT: I finished the map. I will have names soon. here it is ;D

This is a trainer that I made. Something looks wrong with the face! Help!!!
This'll seem so obvious to you when I say it, so be prepared to be obviousified :D

It's lacking a nose :(

[quote author:pokemaniacJack10 link=topic=4045.msg56853#msg56853 date=1208558155]
I worked on my first mugshot, and they are considerably easy.
[/quote]Mug looks kickass, not a thing I can see wrong with it, but I'm sure some of the talented spriters can find something for you to improve on :)

[quote author:pokemaniacJack10 link=topic=4045.msg56853#msg56853 date=1208558155]
I'll do requests for them.[/quote]Aha... up for a challenge? If you don't wanna, totally understandable :)

Try a mug of this guy: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/levidan/vincent-valentine.jpg

Whoa. Good request but this seems kinda hard. Every time I mess the hair up! Have to shoot down that request... mugs really aren't too easy after all. And for that scratch. Duh! I'll have to fix it. I came up with a name for my water starter and it's evolutions. they will be royacod, avaregal, and Royarice. The evolutions will be water/dark and they are "The Avarice pokemon".

And here's the third evo, Avaregal.
Please request! I'll keep working.

EDIT: Yay! 2nd page! And, if anyone wants to find out more about my region, go to my other sprite thread, The Flayavia Islands Region. Thanks for your support everyone!

Okay... more work done. This is Lily, the replacement gym leader for me in my gym. It shows her in her Gym leader outfit and her normal outfit. (the gym one is cosplaying).

Niiiice! I can't think of a way to improve on that, but I'm sure your spriting colleagues will find a pixel out of place somewhere :p

How about making me an Igglybuff cosplayer? Male, just to be odd :p

These are really good sprites. That first mugshot is awesome. Can you make me some overworlds? If I didn't know any better, I'd say that were the real Shaymin Sky Forme sprite. Sadly, the real one was just leaked. Maybe it's fake.
PurplerHero.png
, please!

For Lon Colossus... This looks weird, but I hope you like it, You ARE a regular.

Anyway, Teh Purple one, I deided to shhot that one down (until I get better, no OWs!), sorry!