• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokèHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mist changed her mind and pulled of the sapphire watch and flung it. It wrapped around Jacob's wrist and turned into the Sapphire sword. Must ran up to one of the Jaguars that was hit with the pokèmon attacks. The jaguar turned and hit Mist with his paw. Mist stood up and sighed "I didn't want to do this to you buddy but-" Mist said as she raised the sword and teleported behind the Jaguar. Mist stabbed the sword into the Feline's back and it collapsed.

Terry Went into His Backpack And Took Out A Paintball Gun And Started To Shoot Down Jaguars Like Crazy Then Terry Looked Back And Said "Guys You Go Ahead And Help Me With These Feline Fools, And Yes I Keep A Paintball Gun In My Backpack For Protection "Said Terry To The Others.

"I know this may seem wierd, but I recognize you from somewhere," Christopher inquired, "but I guess it's nothing, lemme show you my partner." he took out a pokeball and a Gardevoir appeared raight next to him. "This is Kama," Christopher said pestering toward his gardevoir. Kama bowed, since it's been a while since he met someone new.
Teal waved at the Gardevoir, smiling, before turning her attention back to Chris.
"I guess it is a little strange... you do look familiar."
Libra hopped off of Teal's shoulder and waved up at Kama.

Infinity turned to face the jaguars, eyes growing wide. "How'd they...?" she started, but stopped. After the animatronic showed up, she decided not to question these odd appearances. "Can we hurt them with Pokémon moves?" Infinity grabbed a Pokéball from her belt and pressed its button. From it, her partner, a Banette, appeared in a flash of blue light. "Lilith and I can help."

"Where did these guys even come from. . .this is a Pokemon school god damnit!" Akio said, unleashing his sword. "Hiiiya!" Akio shouted, slashing at one of the Jaguars. He lunged at them, hitting one in the neck. "Why are we killing these things anyways?" Akio stated, with a confused look.

Terry Was Out Of Ammunition And Threw His Paintball Gun On The Ground Then Took Out
His Baseball Bat Then Started To Whack The Jaguars "This Is Weird This Doesn't Make Sense How Is An Animatronic And Jaguars Attacking Us?" Said Terry To Akio Then Started To Give Akio Brass Knuckles

Jacob flicked the watch to cause a Sapphire Sword to appear from it. "Feels like wielding a Honedge...eat refined steel!" He yelled, slicing at the Jaguar that was beside Akio.
Frostbite used Ice Beam on a Jaguar that was beside Mist. "You should not mess with my trainers classmates...you will meet a COLD NASTY fate" she said which came out as "Froslass...Froslass!"

"Yo, Jacob Take This," Terry Said To Jacob Throwing Another Pair Of Brass Knuckles for Him To Use. And Also Gave Him Nevermeltice For Frostbite To Power up Her Ice Beam Attack "Now Let's Get These Fools!" Said Terry To Jacob "Also Don't Ask Me Where I Get These Weapons" Noted Terry

(How is this even pokemon anymore? xD) Akio put on the brass knuckles, around the same arm he's using his sword with. He charged once more, stabbing downwards directly into one of the Jaguar's head. "I'm so sorry." Akio stated, he did feel somewhat regret from doing this.

(Warning This Scene Could Be Too Gruesome For Some Audience Members Veiwers You Have Been Warned)
A jaguar started to bite on Terry's making his hand bleed then Terry got a soda pop bottle and smashed it and Stabbed It In The Jaguar's Eye Then It Collapsed To The Ground.

". . .Well, there goes the Jaguars. I wonder when next class is, cause this is a school after all, a Pokemon school to be exact." Akio had no idea why he was being so specific. "Ya know, where we learn about Pokemon." For some reason, he put emphasis on Pokemon. Akio took a long sigh. "Well, what now?"

All the swords turned back into watches. "Ok well, that was something..." Mist stated as she looked at her watch. "Oh no! we're late for class!" Mist ran out the door and to make it worse, knocked into one of her brothers. All the Jaguars disintegrated in mere seconds after their death. Mist slowly walked past her brother and ran to the next class, Types and advantages. Mist sat down at the back of the class and called out Wave, who immediately looked confused.

Jacob quickly followed behind Mist and sat at an empty seat nearby. "I can't believe something like that happened" he said to himself. He quickly called back Frostbite and put her back in her Great Ball and faced forward.

Terry thought that he might miss a class he had two decisions,He Could Either go to his class with a dirty uniform or take a long shower and miss his class but Terry chose to go to class and take a shower afterwards.
He Ran To Class then entered Then Took A Seat Behind Akio He Then Said To The Teacher "Teacher I'm Sorry I'm Late And Don't Ask Me Why My Uniform Is Covered In Blood " Said Terry To The Teacher

The Teacher raised a eyebrow at Terry, also noticing a bit of blood on Akio and Mist. "O..k?" The teacher said before he continued to teach about the Dragon Types Advantages. "Mr. Stripes, what a confused little teacher" Mist snickered as she recalled her Shiny Floatzel.

Infinity cursed under her breath, calling Lilith back to her Pokéball and bolting to class. She took the closest seat to the door.

((sorry about that)) Jake had slipped out of the library the moment the jaguars showed up, his nerves nearly fried at this point. He entered class right after Infinity did, slowly moving to a free seat and taking it. The teen was sitting up straight, straightening his hair as he tried to calm down and pay attention to the teacher.

Mr. Stripes glanced at Jake who, looked like he just saw a ghost. "Ok! That's it! Akio! Mist! Terry! Infinity! Jake! Come here now!" He shouted and Mist fell off he seat with a audible "Ahhhhh!". Mist stood up and ran to Mr. Stripes with a Nervous smile. "Y-Yes Sir?" Mist asked as innocent as she could, knowing that he caught on.

Knowing class started, Chris had a relaxed stroll to his next class, types and advantages. He put his Gardevoir into her pokeball and strolled right in, silently, and stealthy he made it to his seat without being noticed.

"Nevermind, just go sit do-" Mr. Stripes was interupted by the bell ringing. Mist dashed to her bag and threw it around her shoulder before she ran to the next class, Legendary History. Mist scurried into the class to see three groups of tables, Mist ran to the furthest one at the back of the class and sat down in the seat before she sighed loudly and waited for class to begin.

Jacob went to his next class and sat down at a desk. Ledendary History? I know we got to learn about them, but I don't understand why we must do it now? he thought as he found a seat. He looked forward and waited for the class to start.

Terry was walking to legendary history reading a book about celibi then opened the Door And Started To Sit Down while still reading his book. He sent Out Chowder To Find Out More About Legendaries Terry and Chowder Waited Patiently For The Teacher To Reply

"Jacob, Mist, Terry, please come here, NOW!" Mist, yet again, fell of her chair with a yelp. Mist stood up and rubbed her head before she walked to the teacher. "Y-Yes Mam?" Mist asked as the teacher. "Turn around" She said and Mist did, only to be Hydro-Pumped in the face. Mist sputtered out some water and wiped her face. "T-Thanks F-For Y-Y-Your H-Hospitality" Mist said shivering as she walked back to her desk and sat down. "Your very welcome, now, Terry, Jacob, Who's next?" The teacher asked, petting her Polliwrath.

Terry Started To Be Scared And Said To Chowder "Im Going To Do Something Unimaginable So Just Look Away Please," Said Terry To Chowder. Then Chowder Turned Away and Started To Listen To Roxie Terry Went In From Of The Class And Then Got Hydro Pumped But He Was Very Lucky Cause He Knew What Would Happen If You Got Hydro Pumped He Then Sat Back Down.

Not wanting to be late for her next class, Infinity nodded towards the teacher and slunk out, speed walking to her destination. I kinda feel bad for them... she thought, pinching her eyes shut. But there's nothing I can do. I never knew that teacher could be so harsh!

(since it's an open forum, you don't even need to ask, just fill out a character sheet, follow the rules and go ahead :) also, a small tip, read the the administrator rules for all the RP forums)

Bored, Chris stood up. Grabbing the attention of Legendary history teacher, "may I issue a challenge?" Chris stood up and asked the teacher, "If you can hit me with any water attack, i will work on classwork with the rest of the class, but If I win, I can take a summary test to get out of this class and use this time for reading. How does that sound?"

With a displeased look on her face, "no," she said coldly as poliwrath used hydro pump on Chris until he finally sat down.

Soaking wet, chris sat down frustrated, he took out a hand towel out of his bag and dried off his hands. With dry hands, he reached into his bag and grabbed the book he was reading and continued reading it where he left off.

Terry Was Really Upset He Was Covered In Blood and He Was Soaking wet He Then Sneaked Out Of Class With Chowder Following,He Ran Back To His Dorm To Take A Shower And Dried Off . Within Ten Minutes He Ran Back To Class And Sat Back In His Seat With The Teacher Not Noticing.

Name: Aaron Plano
Personality: Ultra shy, awkward, miserable with girls, shockingly smart.

Pokemon
1. Eevee (Grey, Male)
2. Mudkip (Brook, Female)

Aaron gets out of his moms car, and immediately tries to find somewhere to hide. He never wanted to leave his old school, where all his friends were. He never asked for this. He doesn't want this, but here he is. He stands inside the front doors and awkwardly waits for somebody to confront him instead of finding out where he needs to be on his own.

(Hope it's ok if I can join)
Name: Alex Smith
Personaliy: Brave, friendly,Comical
Pokemon:
Pyro (Charizard) Male
Alex got off the bus and threw out his Pokeball Pyro came out and stared at the school,
"Well, here we are Pyro"! Alex said.
Pyro grinned.

Jake entered class just when Terry was blasted. He slow blinked and then turned to the teacher when his name was called, "W...Wait what? WH...What did I do!?" He asked with a confused tone.

As soon as Jake walked in, the bell rang for break. Mist stood up, sneezing and coughing, as she walked out of the room. Mist put her bag in her locker and put her pokèballs in her belt and walked onto the field. Mist sat under a tree, still sneezing.

Terry Was Finally Glad That It Was Break He Sent Out All Of His Pokemon And Then Walked Onto The Field and sat next to Mist,He Then Said "Here Have Some Tissues,I Don't Know Why Our Teacher Hydro Pumped Us In The Face,It's Extremely Dangerous." Said Terry To Mist Giving Her The Tissues In His Bag And Chowder Gave Her A Comfy Blanket

Infinity smiled widely, getting up from her seat in the Legendary History classroom. She walked over to her locker and threw everything in it, except for her Pokéballs, which she kept on her belt. She then headed outside, looking for a battlefield to practice on. Once she did, she smiled widely, running over to it. Grabbing all four of her Pokéballs, she threw them in the air, sending out all of her Pokémon; Lilith {a Banette}, Hoodwink {a Scrafty}, Thor {a Raichu}, and Wisteria {a Roserade}. "Are you guys ready to do some training?" she asked, happily. Her Pokémon looked around at their new surroundings, then smiled and replied "yeah!", even though it came out as their names. Soon after, they began.

Mist smiled at Terry and wrapped the blanket around her body and shakily called out her Ninetales, Keegan. Keegan glared at everybody except Mist who, was shaking. Keegan sat in front of Mist and she began to stroke his fur. Keegan rested his head and front paws on Mist's lap as she stroked his soft, warm fur.

He heard the bell ring and darted outside, this first day was not going well at all. Once he was outside, he saw all the other students release their pokemon. "Mine could use a little fresh air." He said softly, opening the sky blue pouch on his side, he takes out six poke balls and throws them, they expand and open wide to release a red light. Before him stood Venusaur, Bellossom, Vaporeon, Jiggly Puff, Meganium, and Jinx. Jake smiled warmly as they all stretched out and inspected this new place, "K guys, don't wander off too far." He looked towards Terry and Mist and moved over to them, followed by Bellossom and Jiggly Puff. Vaporeon hopped on to Venusaur's head and curled up in a wet ball. The large grass pokemon didn't seem to mind as he lumbered towards a shady spot for himself and his passenger. Jinx and Meganium strolled over to where Infinity was, having a little discussion in their pokemon language as they watched the training.

Alex threw a Pokeball and Pyro (Charizard) Came out
"You ready for some flying pal"?
Pyro eagerly nooded his head
Alex got on and Pyro started to fly around the school

Lilac came back with a pokèball. Mist gave him a quizzical look before she released the pokèmon inside. A Lucario stood, smiling at Mist. "Hello, Ajax" Mist said and Ajax smiled before he sat down beside her. Mist noticed Jake and she smiled at him "Hi Jake!" Mist said to the boy as her grew closer to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.