• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokèhigh school RP

Heres the link to sigh ups

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokehigh-school-rp.17538/#post-505843
---------------------------------------------------------
Riley walked to school, holding a bag,as he approached the school doors he opened them without hesitation,he walked through the halls examining the schools hallways,until a large Pokemon walked up to him"hello young riolu,I am principal Delphine,you seem to be the only one here,you still have some time before class starts why don't you head to the cafeteria until the bell rings"said a Delphox with a feminine voice"oh,okay Mrs.Delphine,my name is Riley by the way"Riley said as he waved to the principal band walked off to the cafeteria

Flame Walking to the School Rather Fast as He Finally made it their. "Finally! I made it!" Flame went up the Stairs and was greeted by a Delphox. He listened to what the delphox said and what he got out of ut that she is the principal. She told him to go into the cafeteria and wait with the other Student. Flame Slowly Pushed the cafeteria doors open as he looked around the Massive Place... Or it Seem massive to him, manly because he's Really Short For a Normal Pokemon. Eventually He saw the other student in the cafeteria, It was A Riolu! He began Walking over to him before Triping and falling face first into the Cold Hard Floor.

After Riley walked into the cafeteria he took a seat in chair closest to the door,he noticed a small candle like Pokemon walk up to him until it tripped and fell"hehe,are you ok,you aren't hurt or anything are you"Riley got up and attempted to help the litwick up, unfortunately flame is a ghost type and Riley is a fighting type so he phased through flame and landed on the floor "ow crap, sorry litwick"Riley apologized when he hit the ground

Felix walked — or floated — up the stairs to the school. A female Delphox introduced herself as Principal Delphine. "Well, my name's Felix, and I like puzzles!" replied Felix, walking into the school itself. He walked throughout the halls, and looked at the yellow walls. The floor was green. The wall were painted specifically for each class. The class for math had a wall color that was a light blue, Science class's wall was green, History class's wall was brown, and so on. Eventually, Felix made his way to the Cafeteria, and there were two other people there:
A Riolu, and a Litwick that had just tripped. Felix fiddled with his red scarf a little, and eventually it went through the liquid covering his body. He pulled out a Game Boy Advance and started playing it for some reason.

Flame, Stood up and Shruged it off like nothing. "Its Okay! I fall down all the Time! I get used to it all the Time. But anyways, My Name is Flame! Whats yours?" Flame then noticed the soloist and Waved to it.

"heh,I'm Riley"Riley stood up and smiled awkwardly, until he noticed felix"oh hey,who are you?"Riley took a seat again and trying to sense flame and Felix's aura he formed a small aura sphere in his palms until it eventually exploded creating an blast much like a fire cracker"*cough* sorry *cough*"he said clearing the bit of smoke the sphere left

Felix continued to play his Game Boy Advance, not listening to the others. He tuned them out. However, he started to move plastic forks around his face, weirdly. He eventually finished the Tetris level, and waited for an oppurtunity to strike or something.