• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS pokedex help?

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
If you're not willing to let me keep the pokemon that's fine, I'm just looking for the dex entries, so a trade and trade back will do me. Also working on finding other people willing to trade so I'll try to keep the list as updated as possible
I need:
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Koffing/Weezing
Natu/Xatu
Misdreavus/Mismagius (would prefer Mismagnius so I don't have to worry about stone collecting)
Unknown
Porygon2/Porygon-z
Stantler
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi (already have a dex entry, but would love one for keeps...)
Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile
Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert
Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking
Baltoy/Claydol
Milotic
Castform
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Groudon
Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra
Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape
Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon
Kricketot/Kricketune
Cherubi/Cherrim
Buneary/Lopunny
Glameow/Purugly
Finneon/Lumineon
Dusknoir
Dailga
Palkia
Giratina
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Victini
Tepig/Pignite/Emboar
Drilbur/Exadrill
Darumaka/Darmanitan
Yamask/Cofagrigus
Cinccino (or a shiny stone to evolve my Minccino)
Frillish/Jellicent
Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross
Elgyem/Beheeyem
Bouffalant
Cobalion
Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I can give you data of Kyogre but I'd like it back when you're done. I notice there are a few Legendaries missing from your list so I'm curious as to which of them you physically own and can give me data of in exchange.

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
PM - the only ones I actually own are the ones available without pokebank :( I signed up for pokebank and then ended up without internet for about 2 months so I was unable to use it to get celebi

Stewie - do you already have the up-grade? if not I'll start spending time in the battle mansion to get one of those

Also I have a Tyrogue to breed to make the hitmonlee, hitmonchan, and hitmontop but I'm terrible with that EV training thing so I fear spending the time only to end up with the same pokemon >_<
And noticed while I was going through my check list at work that I forgot to put Meowth/Persian on the list
>_<

Corion

Formerly Stewie
PM - the only ones I actually own are the ones available without pokebank :( I signed up for pokebank and then ended up without internet for about 2 months so I was unable to use it to get celebi

Stewie - do you already have the up-grade? if not I'll start spending time in the battle mansion to get one of those

Also I have a Tyrogue to breed to make the hitmonlee, hitmonchan, and hitmontop but I'm terrible with that EV training thing so I fear spending the time only to end up with the same pokemon >_<
And noticed while I was going through my check list at work that I forgot to put Meowth/Persian on the list
>_<

Please, I can get it myself. I'll let you know when I get it. Want to give me your friend code?

Corion

Formerly Stewie
Please, I can get it myself. I'll let you know when I get it. Want to give me your friend code?

Here lets make this easier. You get the Dubious Disc, and I have the Up-Grade. Then we trade, you add the Dubious and trade back and then we trade again so that you have Porygon-Z in your Dex, and then you trade back to me. Simple. :)

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
sending both of you PMs with my friend code, thank you this is so helpful

Also I got a meowth and Persian last night if either of you want one of those

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
Updated list of what I need (not including what people above have said they'd give):
Hitmonlee (should take some time but I can probably get this one on my own)
Raikou
Lugia
Seedot (and evolved forms)
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Groudon
Cherubi (and evolved form)
Glameow (and evolved form)
Finneon (and evolved form)