1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokecharms Rondo!

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Shiny Lyni, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

So uh I did a thing

(Happy super early Pokecharms Day~)

BooBerry, Kiwibear, Linkachu and 5 others like this.
  2. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

It's so awesome and kyuuuuuut! ♥

One critique I have though is that the music is louder than your voice so you get drowned out during most of the song. If there was a way to raise the volume on your singing or lower the volume of the music I think that would greatly improve the song as a whole. Other than that, thank you for your lovely and hard work! ^_^

3. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

@Psycho Monkey the first time I did it I thought my voice overpowered the music; I guess I went the other extreme this time ^^;

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

This is so bloody brilliant! I loved it to pieces. XD

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this. It's really fun to both listen to and watch through. I especially liked the point where you flashed the various different site layouts and the year(s) that they were used. So damn nostalgic. I rewatched that bit a few times over because "Hello, Charms history"! ^-^

The only criticism I'd have is the same one that @Psycho Monkey noted. The song is so much fun that I wish I could have heard it a bit more clearly over the music. Otherwise, you're awesome and I love you. Great job. ♥

Shiny Lyni likes this.
  5. That is actually pretty good! ❤️ I'm glad you put your effort on this though :blush: Glad I stayed here ^^ Besides, if I wasn't here, I won't be able to see THIS ;)

Shiny Lyni likes this.