• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poke-Academy

Hello and welcome to Poke-Academy! Here only a select few are chosen to enter, and you are one of the select few.

School Rules:
1: One partner Pokemon to start; once a moth there is a school trip where students can catch other Pokemon.
2: Bullys will be expelled.
3: No battles are allowed to take place without faculty around.

Please take the school rules seriously, not following the rules results in expulsion. Also, at the end of every month a battle tournament, and a Pokemon contest will be held as practice, but participation is not required.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cenzy frowned in annoyance. "Why do I have to attend the academy?"

"Because your father, brother, sister, and I all attended there, and you have to as well."

"I'm not you guys, I'm my own person." Cenzy muttered and started petting her Flareon, who was asleep on her chest. "I'll go pack. C'mon Flarey." Flarey jumped down and Cenzy stood up to go pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cenzy frowned as she walked into the school yard, Flarey padding behind her. "What a drag." She sighed and ran her hand through her blue streaked, Brown hair.

(I'm using corinthia, but only sylveon so far.my characters nickname will by corin. My sylveon's will be flurry)

It was a normal weekend day, and as usual corin was sleeping through it. Her mother came running up the stairs, woke her up, and gave her a letter. "What's this,' Corin said as she opened it up and read it. "I never thought this would happen," she said happily. Her and flurry ran around the room collecting stuff that is needed. (I'm jumping to the school) A few hours later, she was walking through the gates. "Wow," she said, "this place will be great!" Flurry grabbed corin by the arm, using her ribons, and pulled her towards the doors.

"Flarey," Cenzy looked at the Flareon. "Do you think I could escape?"

"Flare! Flareon!" The fluffy Pokemon scolded her trainer.

"Fine..." Cenzy slammed into somebody with a Espeon. "My apologies." Cenzy put on her fake personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isis turned and smiled "Oh it's all alright" She said gingerly. Her Espeon, Shasta, shook his head in disapproval "Esp eon..." He mumbled and looked up and his trainer, who was staring down at him with raised eyebrows. "What? Oh right, sorry but Shasta wants to run around, you coming?" She asked "I'm Isis and That's Shasta by the way".

"Nice to meet you, I'm Cenzy, and this is Flarey." Cenzy smiled 'sweetly' and motioned forwards her Flareon.

"Flare." Flarey turned her head, and closed her green eyes.

"Sorry about her, she doesn't like anyone most of the time." She apologized. "And yes I'm coming." She started walking and spotted another girl with a Eeveelution; a Sylveon. "Never seen a Sylveon before..."

Isis turned and saw a Sylveon and her trainer "Oh, a Sylveon? Hmf, my sis has one that always irritates me and Shasta by putting ribbons in our hair" She said and frowned. Shasta ran off and Isis quickly followed. They ran around the whole school and stopped at the playground again. With a heavy pant, the two collapsed under a tree.

(Guess i'll join, i've been looking for a rp that was just a school for trainers and their Pokemon to go for a while. I'll use... Eh, Artemis Fowl the Sableye, but i'll just call him Arty XD And I guess i'll use myself for this.)

Delaine woke up, much earlier then usual because today she was going to a knew school! The Poke-Academy, where a few selected students went with their Pokemon. Arty was still, sleeping. Though it looked like he was awake due to that his eyes were jewels, he never could close his eyes. One problem (For some people and Pokemon) was that you couldn't see his emotions by looking at his face. But that was useful for Delaine and Arty because they would always be playing pranks on people, and you have to have a good poker face to get away with some. Delaine changed into a button up white shirt and sport shorts, not brushing her hair because it was a curly bark brown mess, which brushes always got stuck in. And she never cared about how she looked anyways. Delaine grabbed her glasses and ran downstairs, Arty walked through the walls, he could due to his ghostly powers of being a ghost. "Eat up sweetheart!" Her mom said, ate the pancakes in front of her, took a couple of quick bites more then ate the pancakes, and quickly put her grey sneakers on before she ran out of her house to walk to the Poke-Academy, which was conveniently right beside the street she lived in.

Delaine walked into the school yards, realizing that she was late. (Like always.) Arty was perched on her shoulders as she ran to the building. She burst through the doors and looked around her new school. The doors made a huge slamming sound as they closed again. "So, here we are." Delaine said to Arty.

Cenzy approached the Sylveon and it's trainer. "That's a Sylveon right? She's so pretty!" She praised. Since Cenzy grew up in Kanto, she had never met a Sylveon. "Oh how rude of me, hello I'm Cenzy, and this is Flarey." She corrected her flaw.
@Fennekinevolve

The morning breeze greeted Sue as she crossed her house's door, her pokemon still asleep, adopting an egg shape between her arms. She had all that she might need for the long time she was going to spend our of her house, in the pokemon academy.

It's true, she just had a baby pokemon that didn't know what fights were, but she hoped that her little Amu would eventually evolve to a Togetic and, maybe, a Togekiss. But for the moment, she was okay with her little baby Togepi.

She got into the car with all her things on her hand. Her caramel braid resting on her left shoulder as her brown eyes focused on the car's windows.

The Togepi woke up, after a few minutes, facing Sue's round glasses. "Good morning Amu." she softly said as she pet the pokémon's forehea "Pii!" answered the pokemon with a soft smile.

The traveling to the school lasted about an hour. When they got there, they were able to discover a gigantic building with beautiful yards, thousands of trainers and thousands of diferent pokemon.

"Is... I-is it here?" she nervously asked to the driver.

"Yes miss, this is the academy."

Amu's glasses slid down her nose as she admired the place. "Here we are, Togepi..." she murmured fascinated.

-----

When Sue got into the buildment, she was able to discovered that it was even more beutiful inside. There were lots of painting decorating the walls and windows with gorgeous view to the garden.

"This is amazing..." Sue walked around a little bit, so fascinated she didn't notice the girl standing a few metters from her, and running against her by accident "Oh... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean..." her cheeks turned red as she noticed the mistake she had just don "I was so distracted, I'll pay attention next time...". That was when she noticed the pokemon that acompained the girl. It was a Sableye, and Amu had inmediately focused her attention on it. "Toge... pi!!" she exclaimed at the ghost tyoe pokemon as she tried to free herself from her trainer to aproach it.

Flurry kept pulling her closer and closer till they reached the door. Right when they reached it, a kid came running over and bust the doors open. "What is wrong with you?" she asked, not being mean. Another kid walked over and commented on her sylveon. "Oh, hi, my name is corinthia," she said, "but you can call me corin."

Isis sneaked up behind Cenzy with her Espeon behind her. Isis tapped Cenzy's shoulder and then she jumped back. Shasta tapped Flarey's shoulder and then jumped back, copying Isis.

"Nice to meet you Corin." She said kindly. "I'm from Kanto so I'm amazed at New Pokemon."

"Flare." Flareon greeted.

Suddenly feeling someone touch her, she spun around on instinct, Flarey copying her. "You scared the daylights out of me! Oh Corin this is Isis, Isis Corin."

Isis and Shasta laughed and Isis waved at Corin gingerly. Shasta looked at Flarey and looked away, struggling to hold a giggle. Isis put her hand on Shasta's head and stroked him.

"Oh, it's okay!" Said Delaine, rubbing the back of her neck. "I'm Delaine, and this is Arty." She said as she pointed to Arty, the trainer that had bumped into her had a Togepi. "I'm new here, are you?" Asked Delaine to the girl with the Togepi.

(I didn't get what happened, I'm sorry)
"Ye-yeah, I'm new too..." answered Sue as she acommodated her glasses "My name is Sue and this is Amu..." "Toge!" exclaimed the Togepi as if greeting "She's just a baby and we haven't fought any battles still so... well, I think we'll have to practice a lot." Sue lowered a little her voice with every word, finishing with just a little whisper. Her cheeks were still red and she played with her hands as she hid them at her back.

(I have no idea what's going on with mack)
"Oh, i've got lots of practice from my siblings, who are now traveling the world with their Pokemon." Said Delaine cheerfully, Arty climbed onto her shoulder and she gave him a ruby, Arty happily ate it.

Emile was walking to The Pokecademy with his Emolga he then said "Chugga Do You Think That We'll Make New Friends?" Asked Emile to Chugga "Emol Emo," He Said To Emile He Then Entered The School He Saw Some People Talking And Walked Over To Them He Then Said "Umm... Hi My Name's Emile So What Are You Guys Talking About?" Asked Emile To The Others

"Hi there Emile! I'm Delaine, this is Arty." Said Delaine as she pointed to the sableye that was perched on her shoulder. "Where just talking bout Pokemon, I mean. This IS The Poke-Academy, after all." Grinned Delaine.

"I- I... am Sue..." the lcaramel haired girl nervously said as she forced a smile and looked at her shoes "Your Emolga is... cute." meanwhile, Amu happily exclaimed "Toge, toge, pi!" once and ance again, as she tried to scape from her trainer's arms to meet the other pokemon, Sue was too concentrated in trying to keep herself cool to notice the excitement of the Togepi.

Emile Smiled And Said Well The Only Pokemon I Know Is Chugga And My Friend's They Used To Go To This Academy But They Were Transfered to another School But In The Same Region," Stated Emile To Delaine and Sue. Chugga Overheard Sue Saying That He's Cute He Then Flew Outside "Not Again Chugga," Said Emile As He Ran After Him.

Isis sighed "Oh well..." She mumbled with a raised eyebrow. Shasta almost bursted out laughing, but managed not to. Isis looked down at the ground, her cheeks suddenly red. Yes, Shasta made a remark in her head, and that's why she's blushing.

Emile couldn't find Chugga and started to get mad. He then said " Oh Chugga If You Come Back I'll Give You Your Brand New Pokedoll," Said Emile to the unseen Emolga. Chugga finally can out of his hiding place and went to Emile. They Then Went Back Into The Building