• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

POHIKEMON's Computer Self-Drawn Avatars- REQUESTS TAKEN (Read 1st post!)

I am taking requests for Avatars! Here are some examples of my avatars I can do:
ScizorMaximumPower.png

LinooneYouUsedSubmission.png

GlameowSexyPussy.png

(I'll have more later on)

If you want one, Please read the rules:

1. All my avatars are drawn with Microsoft Paint. I do not add sprites or images off the internet (not even the background), so don't be asking me stuff like "can you add sprites to this" or "Can you use this image (link) as the base?" Those will be ignored.

2. Be Patient. Posts like "what's taking you so long?" will lead to a screwed up avatar. Once it is done, I will PM it to you.

3. You must have at least 45 or more posts to make a request. I choose 45 because I feel guilty doing 50 and up, though 45ers have to wait untill they can put it up, but I wanted them to actually get a chance for a first custom avatar.

Failiure to follow the rules will result in either your request ignored or a screwed up avatar.

Now then; this is how the requests posts should look like:

Image: (Do not post a link here)
Background Color: (I can do up to 2 for now)
Background Effect:
Text (Optional):

I think I've explained enough, time to get to work. Who will request first?

S

sheesheesh

I'll request!

Image: (Do not post a link here) A shiny Furret or Linoone; whichever one you prefer
Background Color: (I can do up to 2 for now) Chartreuse/Lime Green
Background Effect: Fade into the shade of blue on jeans? Eh.
Text (Optional): You used submission.