• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Poe's Corner (reboot)

Hello! And welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED Poe's Corner! :D
Here you'll find short comics, fanart, and simply random Pokemon related nonsense by yours truly. ;)

This is entirely for fun, and to get some constructive criticism from people that actually know what Pokemon is.

If you take your time and leave a comment, I will love you forever and everever... (^-^)

Eevee Evolutions Theory

Part 1
PokemonEeveeEvolutionspart1_zps1a39058e.jpg

Part 2
PokemonEeveeEvolutionspart2_zpse6d01445.jpg

Part 3
PokemonEeveeEvolutionspart3_zpsc9bb4e20.jpg

Part 4
PokemonEeveeEvolutionspart4kopiera_zpsfc4f8598.jpg

Imagine that this is 1998, and Umbreon and Espeon havent been discovered yet. This is just a silly idea I have what the reaction would be if your cookie dough colored ball of fluff turns into a demonic red-eyed creature, and all your Pokedex can do is to state that it doesn't know what it is... O-O

(Sorry for the HUGE pictures... I had to split it into four big parts in order for the tiny text to be somewhat readable.)

Skitty Sketch
skitty2.jpg

I wanted to keep one picture from the old thread, so I decided to take Skitty with me. It's plain and simple, but she just looks so pleased to be back. ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Awww, that Eevee looks so happy when it feels loved :') I really like the sky you did in the panel above too, with the purple clouds, that looks really nice and dramatic with the leaves blowing past~

And I still adore that Skitty. Too much cute in one place :blush:

I really love the comic, the reactions to Umbreon and Espeon are worthy of the assorted chuckles they made me experience :D I imagine that there were many similar experiences when those evolutions were first discovered. The first person who didn't immediately shove a fire/water/thunder stone down their Eevee's throat and loved their Eevee must have had quite the interesting time.

And pffffffffft that Skitty is so cute, it makes me not even care that I don't care for the things xD

Magpie said:
Awww, that Eevee looks so happy when it feels loved :') I really like the sky you did in the panel above too, with the purple clouds, that looks really nice and dramatic with the leaves blowing past~

And I still adore that Skitty. Too much cute in one place :blush:

Aww, thank so much!! >w< You have no idea how much it meant for me that you liked the sky in panel three. It took so long time before I was happy with it. ♥ (Though, I realized at some point during this that the nightfall must be incredibly rapid in Kanto, considering that it goes from sunset to night in a matter of seconds. XD)

Again, thank you so much for leaving that comment! It means a lot to me! ^-^

@Chadwyck:
Haha, exactly! XD Poor thing... And I imagine that WILD Eevees didn't evolve to Umbreon or Espeon that frequently either. Even if they probably could reach the right amount of happiness needed (without accidnetally stepping on an evolving stone), without a trainer they wouldn't get the right amount of training in order to level up and evolve.
... Or something like that... Poke-science is a tricky subject. :3

Thank you for that nice comment! That Skitty is getting so much love that I feel bad for not coloring it... ^^;