• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Pheonix's Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am down to the last 'dex entry that I need (minus the ones I still need to evolve, but that is a moot point :p). Just looking for the 'dex entry and will gladly do a trade/trade back for it, or you can have any of the Legendaries I do have for it (maybe even more than one!).

***Updated 4/24/08***

Have
Mewtwo
Articuno
Registeel
Regice
Regirock
Regigigas
Raikou (off GTS, believe it is hacked)
Suicune (off GTS, believe it is hacked)
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
Cresselia
Dialga (w/ Adamant Orb)
Palkia (w/ Lustrous Orb)
All Starters
All Fossils

Legendaries Needed/Want Info For
Deoxys

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
if you just need info, I can do a trade/trade back for a few of those...

Mew
Entei [I think]
Suicune
Raikou
Latias
Heatran
Giratina

you don't need Palkia?

anyway, that's all of them I have to offer.

nope, that was what the master ball was for, then traded to get dialga on GTS, God people are stupid on there, but sometimes it is a necessary evil to use it to find some things, good thing I have a lot of stuff I can just put out there that doesn't show up in D/P

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Double post not necessary, you could've simply used the modify button. Warned.

I can get you a Smoochum with a Dan Stone. But I don't know what to choose on the list! Can you offer something, I can't choose... :-\

@Flygon - well, I have just about everything else that isn't a part of the evo lines I am looking for, so pick a hole or two (gladly give you two pokes for a poke + item) in your dex or something and I will be happy to breed it

@Geo - awesome? anything in particular you want for it?

unfortunately no, it is one of the few I do not have yet, pretty much anything that isn't listed in my 'want/need/currently seeking' column, though I still have a few trade evos I have ready to go, just haven't gotten around to doing them ;)

Lets see, have a Seadra, 2x Clamperl, Rhydon, and Poliwhirl all waiting in standby with the requisite items they need for the evos.

Lets see, have a Seadra, 2x Clamperl, Rhydon, and Poliwhirl all waiting in standby with the requisite items they need for the evos.

Alright can I have a Kingdra for the electrive?

Whats your in-game name? So I can add you to my friend list.

You can have the Kingdra as long as we do a trade/trade back/trade back again, still need the 'dex entry on him :p

game name is Pheonix

[quote author=tbpheonix link=topic=4152.msg55597#msg55597 date=1207451926]
Well, I am down to the last 'dex entry that I need (minus the ones I still need to evolve, but that is a moot point :p). Just looking for the 'dex entry and will gladly do a trade/trade back for it, or you can have any of the Legendaries I do have for it (maybe even more than one!).

I want a Suicune if you want to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.