1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Pheonix's Trading Post

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Pheonix, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I am down to the last 'dex entry that I need (minus the ones I still need to evolve, but that is a moot point :p). Just looking for the 'dex entry and will gladly do a trade/trade back for it, or you can have any of the Legendaries I do have for it (maybe even more than one!).

***Updated 4/24/08***

Have
    Mewtwo
    Articuno
    Registeel
    Regice
    Regirock
    Regigigas
    Raikou (off GTS, believe it is hacked)
    Suicune (off GTS, believe it is hacked)
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Uxie
    Cresselia
    Dialga (w/ Adamant Orb)
    Palkia (w/ Lustrous Orb)
    All Starters
    All Fossils

Legendaries Needed/Want Info For
    Deoxys

2. Ruko

Ruko Bearded Trout Warrior

Friend Code:
    0473-7895-5364
    if you just need info, I can do a trade/trade back for a few of those...

Mew
    Entei [I think]
    Suicune
    Raikou
    Latias
    Heatran
    Giratina

you don't need Palkia?

anyway, that's all of them I have to offer.

3. nope, that was what the master ball was for, then traded to get dialga on GTS, God people are stupid on there, but sometimes it is a necessary evil to use it to find some things, good thing I have a lot of stuff I can just put out there that doesn't show up in D/P

4. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

Double post not necessary, you could've simply used the modify button. Warned.

5. /bumped for major list changes, on the home stretch now, only a few more to go till completed dex!

6. I can get you a Smoochum with a Dan Stone. But I don't know what to choose on the list! Can you offer something, I can't choose... :-\

7. I just checked my box.. and i happen to have an electrive ;D

8. @Flygon - well, I have just about everything else that isn't a part of the evo lines I am looking for, so pick a hole or two (gladly give you two pokes for a poke + item) in your dex or something and I will be happy to breed it

@Geo - awesome? anything in particular you want for it?

9. Um.. what do you have to offer? :D

Edit: mhm.. do you happen to have a frosglass?

10. unfortunately no, it is one of the few I do not have yet, pretty much anything that isn't listed in my 'want/need/currently seeking' column, though I still have a few trade evos I have ready to go, just haven't gotten around to doing them ;)

11. which trade evos in particular??

12. Lets see, have a Seadra, 2x Clamperl, Rhydon, and Poliwhirl all waiting in standby with the requisite items they need for the evos.

13. Alright can I have a Kingdra for the electrive?

Whats your in-game name? So I can add you to my friend list.

14. You can have the Kingdra as long as we do a trade/trade back/trade back again, still need the 'dex entry on him :p

game name is Pheonix

15. sure no problem. :)

Edit: Thanks For the Kingdra ;D

16. TrainerJimmy

TrainerJimmy Guest

ill give you Magmortar for the Rhypherior

17. lol, as long as you don't mind the trade/trade back/trade back again, I will be happy to do it :)

18. TrainerJimmy

TrainerJimmy Guest

No sir i dont mind, ill be on in a few seconds

19. I have a Deoxys, but its hacked though, in case you want to keep it, because I don't want it.

20. [quote author=tbpheonix link=topic=4152.msg55597#msg55597 date=1207451926]
    Well, I am down to the last 'dex entry that I need (minus the ones I still need to evolve, but that is a moot point :p). Just looking for the 'dex entry and will gladly do a trade/trade back for it, or you can have any of the Legendaries I do have for it (maybe even more than one!).

I want a Suicune if you want to keep it.

21. I wouldn't mind giving you my Suicune for it, although I am pretty sure it is hacked, I got it off GTS.

22. The Deoxys is hacked, so its a fair trade I see you're on now.

23. just got my last one, so this thread is now LOCKED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.