• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pet Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
With a little help from Linkachu, here's the new Pet Photos topic. Feel free to show off your treasured (or in some cases evil) pets. If you don't have any photos, you can still let us all know what pets you have and let us know all about them. ^^

I might as well start...

Family-wise we have a Dog called Guy. He's a huge, Long-Haired German Shepherd, who's very old now. We also have five Guinea-pigs by the names: Saffron, Moon, Pumpkin, Snowdrop and Tawny. They technically belong to my Mother.
My pets are my dear beloved Gerbils, who I love way too much.

Guy.jpg

This is Guy, looking festive. It's from last Christmas, but it's the best photo I have of him. I call him Woggles, for no reason what so ever XD

Gerbils

Cairo.jpg

Cairo, also known as Kizzy is one year old and I loves him. He has got a slightly aggressive streak, but he likes a good snuggle sometimes. He's just a bit of a grump. Cairo is named after one of my favourite cities ^^

Nimbus.jpg

Nimbus, also known as Nimbie Pimbie, is Cairo's brother and lives with him. He's a big softy.

Moonshine.jpg

Moonshine is a baby Gerbil and therefore super cute. He has a slightly dodgy eye on one side, but he's still beautiful ^^.
He's a greedy, greedy bugger.

Barleysugar.jpg

And finally, Barley Sugar, known as Beer, is the cutest critter ever. He has one of those faces that just makes you love him. He's Moonshine's brother and lives with him. (All four can't be together because cute as they may be, they'd kill each other easily within a minute.)

So there you go. I might get some photos of the Guinea Pigs, but they aren't really mine.

OH MY GOODNESS! I literally had to hold my mouth shut while looking at your pictures of your insanely cute gerbils! I must squeal!!!

Moonshine seems the most like my gerbil, Semper. He did get dropped on the head when he was six months by the vet. Owchie!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
They are too cute for their own good. I spoil them way to much

Well, lessseee...

I'll start off with the "family" pets first. (Really, if I had their photos, I'd shoe them to you.) We have to insanely cute Jack Russell Terriers, both female. The older of the two is called Molly, and the youngest is Reba. Named after Reba McEntire's voice.

Then, there's the darling reptiles, or more specifically snakes. Of fun fun ;D. We have three of them, two immensly old snakes (both about as old as me! o.o) one is a Ball Python named Kai, and the other is a cornsnake named Masa (May-sa. Dunno how to spell it XD) And the last is another cornsnake who is my own personal darling who belongs totally to me. Her name is Nike (not named after the shoe company XD) and is, in my opinion, very adorable. Since she repeatedly bites my ex-boyfriend whenever he gets his hand close enough, much to my best friend's delight.

If I were more productive, I'd give you pictures, but for right now, you'll have to live with descriptions. XP

Well, right now I have this awesome black gerbil named Vincent (my brother named him after Vincent form FF7...>>; ). I got him at a pet store place (Zamzo's....) He's adorable. Kind of stupid but he's so cute I don't care. He likes to climb on everything and it's so fun to watch him.
I had these pets, who well...died. Bonzai was this cool black lab mix (he had really long hair and stuff...) and basically he was the best dog ever. When he was a puppy and I was like three, he jumped on me, which was bad for him 'cuz my dad showed him who was boss. After that we were best friends. He'd eat like anything you'd give him and was so nice. He kind of scared my friends when we were in 2nd grade... had to put him in the garage when they came... Then my first gerbil, who we cleverly named "Gerb-Gerb" XD. He was the runt of the litter, so naturally I fell in love with him. He had a short tail because one of his siblings bit it, and brown fur. The cutest thing though was that he had a little heart on his head in white. He pooped a lot though... poor thing!​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Hits people and demands photos*

Cornsnakes are great! I can't believe you're lucky enough to have two as pets. My friend was looking after one once and it escaped. She was afraid of it biting and she rang me to go and catch it because she knows I love snakes. He was strong though, lol, for a little guy ^^

Lot's of us seem to have Gerbils! Barley Sugar was the runt in his litter of five, so he's small compared to Moonshine, who sits on him a lot 'cause he's a tubby bugger

That name is better than my first gerbil's name.

When I got my first gerbil, he was an agouti male named G.B. As in GerBil. How original. I renamed him Jeran. However, he died the day before I got Semper, my pink-eyed white.

Both of them were raised without littermates, so it would be hard to get the pair reccomended. Stupid people giving me damaged gerbils! Stupid people for damaging them in the first place.

I used to have a kitten. I was forced to get rid of it because everyone else in the household was allergic to it, except for me. *is dissapointed*

Nice gerbils they look cool and have good names Not really fond of them cause they bite We've had well I'd consider a lot of pets though not sure if I can write about all of them cause Im using psp

My favorite and longest pet was my female tanish Yorkie named Pelusa (Fluffy I think) she was a lot of fun protected me and knew how to open the door. She'd run after the car when I'd leave. She had nine babies five of which died cause she didnt like feed them after awhile I had to give her away wen I moved

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
None of the ones I've ever had have bitten unless extremely provoked. I've only been bitten once, by one of my old Gerbils named Gizmo. I had my first two Gerbils, Tickles and Tiptoe, and I'd bought two babies named Flint and Gizmo. Back then I was a lot younger and didn't no much about them, and I thought it would be a good idea to let all four of them out together (Ah, the stupidity of youth). Of course, Gizmo launched himself at Tiptoe, who was quite old by this point and rather frail so I covered Tiptoe with my hand to fend Gizzy off. I still have the scar on one of my fingers now, but it was me or Tiptoe ^^

Gerbils are usually very friendly in my experience.

Stupid people giving me damaged gerbils! Stupid people for damaging them in the first place.

I've only ever had one Gerbil by herself and she was called Demon Squishy ^^ The pet shop had had her for ages and when I went in to buy bedding for my two Gerbils at the time, Inca and Topaz, she was being sold as Snake food. So I bought her. She was never quite right in the head, but I loved her so much. She died about a year ago ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.