• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Persona Fears and Dreams Discussion

We can talk about whats happening and i can explain everything. Whats going to happen and talk about the characters and if anybody has some complainant they can tell me.

Questions. 1. where is this going to take place. Somewhere already covered by the games or somewhere new.
2. How will they awaken their persona? Rebel against authority, facing their true selves, shooting themselves in the head, or something different.

OK first of all PERSONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Name: Rain
-Appearance: black round glasses, mid tan skin, long dark brown pig tails
-Fear: Fear of manipulation and failure

sorry guys if i haven't been on but the place it would take place is the Park, And Awaking their Persona they must Overcome their fears except for the Protagonist which he gets from the afraid for his friends. and yeah i'll be choosing by who comments first our just says they want to be the second persona user.

Well you want mine's then mine is
Name: Reve
Appearance: Black Hair, Tan Skin, White Tank Top, Jeans, Sneakers, Glasses, and a Ponytail
Fear: Being Held Back Meaning: Afraid of having people held him back from what he wants to do
Backstory: Moved into a new town with his Uncle do to Unanswered things about his parents. There has been a rumor that some people haven't woken up in there sleep and its not a coma, cause its been happening to a lot of people. Being a New Kid in town he looks around the city spotting a Beautiful Butterfly and meeting with a man named Igor and telling him his fate and now its up to him and his friends to save and stop the "Sleep."

Yeah so what i mean about awaking their persona by "Overcoming their fears" you know what it means but they must Defeat the Nightmares of themselves and when they overcome it they gain a Persona and they are symbolize what fear they conquered like a fear of being held back by people they gain a Persona of a "Free Person" and i'll look up the research for different people that stands for what the person conquered.