• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Painting The Forest Purple. |Requests are still open!|

Re: Painting The Forest Purple. :3

Yep. I may be downloading GIMP soon, to make it easier. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

Wow! I just noticed these. I love your pictures they're soooo cute! Ill be stalking this board ;D

Thanks EliteFourAutumn! Now, more art. SCHMOO.

ZING.

EDIT: Nothing special. Just White. It's actually my favourite drawing. :3

Keep commenting! :3

Woot woot, I'm double posting. :3

I also resized the white hero.

Fail. Comment please! :3

Oops, I read that as jail XD

The trainer is really awesome, and so is that Koffing. His and/or her expression is super cute :'D
I like that red you put everything on. It's not too dark, but not too bright at the same time. That's why I love dark red~

Ked said:
Oops, I read that as jail XD

The trainer is really awesome, and so is that Koffing. His and/or her expression is super cute :'D
I like that red you put everything on. It's not too dark, but not too bright at the same time. That's why I love dark red~
Thanks Ked! Actually, I the other background colours are too bright, and I give almost every one of my Pokemon a cat mouth. EXCEPT THIS ONE.

Because gangstas are awesome. Can you guys also give me some ideas on what to draw? Thanks, and keep commenting!

Louie Forest, I LOVE your artwork everything is just so Cute!
That new gangsta thing is pretty funny :3 (made me chuckle :)) ) I love the face Zuruzukin (Scrafty) is pulling he looks cute (which is a surprise).
Anwayss, keep up the good work :) (can't wait to see more). :DDD

Shaymin ~*

Thanks Shaymin! I was kinda dissapointed with how seedot came out, but, eh. Anyway, thanks!

Anyway, I am making some fakemon for a Pokemon region I am making, and I need names. One is an angel Pokemon, and one is a devil Pokemon. I need names. Thanks, more art soon!

Louie your drawings are so cute! ♥
I think you should draw a Lucario or Riolu, that would be really cute ♥

A

Anonymous

Ooooo cool! That Air/Grass thing looks cute. Nice work.

Thanks; I'm making a small fakemon region! Anyway, I have been really busy with school, so I haven't posted in ages. NEW ART RAWR

Gamzee. Don't know who he is, but yoshimitsu requested it over chat, so... yeah. GAMZEA.

Okay, I have a bit of criticism for the Gamzee pic.

The horns look quite sloppy, a bit more curve to them wouldn't hurt at all. The face is another biggy. While I know Gamzee's face is of a slightly oval shape, the face in the picture here looks more flat and squished than ovalish. I know you've stated you find shading hard in the past, but at least try. my art was pretty crap as well on the old forums, but it does help to put a bit of shading where you think it might go. Its really just a matter of trial and error.

Anyway, next issue is the facial expression. There's a fine line between making something look funny/silly and making it derpy. I know your style is making it look funny, but it was a tad too much in this case.

Finally, the body isn't sized that well. The arms and legs look like stubs, rather than anything else.

I know the above makes me sound awful, but really keep trying, because I'd like to see more of your art in the future :)

Thanks Solstice! I'll use those tips on my next art! :3

hi! i'm new here i was thinking if you could make a
combined mesprit and lilligant.

if you could, that would be great!

so, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

~pokegir lover~

OK, I will make the art, but please fill out the form on the first page next time. :3

holy arceus! Your stuff is soooooo freaking CUUUTE :D :D :D
Dia-chan wants to take it all home with her~ .3.

-feels left out without a cute picture by Sir Onyx X3-

If you're not too busy.... :D
CURRENT Forum Name: Dia
Pokemon you want drew: Raichu!
Paint or Paper: paint~
Any specifics: fluff on head :> ((and could you possibly make it a good size for an avatar :D that would be superamazing!))

thanks so much~♥ keep up the good work~!
.​

Daaaaaaa
Da na naaaaaaaa
DA NA NAAAAAAAAA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
There you go dia, and thanks for the comments! Just say if you want it resizing. And the reason I haven't posted much art lately is because I have a LOT of homework right now. I'm doing math while typing this. D: More art soon!

I think this is supposed to be a Raichu. :/

In my opinion, the head should be smaller than the body of the Raichu, and the limbs should be closer to the body and rounder. The lack of tail shading also doesn't allow one to guess where it originates. To improve this, I would suggest fixing the proportions and making the lining less jagged.

Thanks for the tips! I won't be posting art any time soon; I have exams. I'm sorry, but I have been doodling in my spare time. :3

My exams are over and I've almost completed kingdom hearts 358/2 days. Sooo, new art. A LOT.

Pokegir lover requested this, and I forgot all about it. so I made it. I like it but hate it at the same time. :p

It's my birthday soon, so I was drawing balloons. Then I coloured it purple and got carried away. Then BAM. Drifloon.

I tried fusing granbull and exeggute together. *Shudders. D: