• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pack of the Scarlet

Please post your char here before posting thank you ^-^
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pack-of-the-scarlet-discussion.18574/

She and her brother Shadow had been born in the human realm but she and her brother had ran from the human world when they lost their mother and father from hunters up into the cold of arctic where they found the territory of LunarMoon. Shadow stood in front of his young sister as he spoke first to the stranger wolf who had introduced himself as Katari the Alpha Male of LunarMoon. "Please young pups I'm not here to harm you in anyway I just care about you and your little sisters safety"his voice was calm as Shadow knew he had to be where it was safe. Shadow agreed to Katari's offer of joining the LunarMoon pack. As many of the months and seasons went by Shadow and Naga had grown to full young adults as Shadow was the Beta of the pack and Naga was a hunter/healer of the pack even though the LunarMoon pack was a wolf pack with white pelts Katari and his mate Blizzard accepted him in his pack. At the moment Naga was out hunting even though she wasn't as good at it she still wanted to try.

"I hope I can get a kill today even a rabbit can safice I hope..." She sighed softly as she sniffed around.

Snow spot a rabbit in the distance and got closer to it, he pounced on it and brought it back to the pack and then catch a few other rabbits. He saw Naga and quickly went up to her "Hello Naga" Snow saw a deer close by so he pounced on it and took it down.

She saw Snow and smiled sweetly "Oh greetings Snow and nice kill" she saw a rabbit in the distance as she crept low like Shadow showed her and leaped forward opening her mouth as she caught it as her tail wagged "I caught it" she padded off happily showing Shadow "Shadow look I got one!" As she dropped the prey in the kill pile.

He looked to her sister "Well done Naga you are getting a bit better just practice and you will get there" He smiled as he nudged his sister gently before walking off to his Beta duties.

She nudged him back before he left as she went to the berry Bush and eat some of the berries as she preferred the berries then the meat but she eats meat once in a blue moon.-

Snow dragged his catch to the pack and then put it down, he ate a bit of some rabbit and then hunted some more rabbits and dear, Snow was exhausted from all the hunting he had done so he rested for a bit.

She licked her mouth off with her tongue as she grabbed a hare from the pile holding it in her maw as she walked over to Snow dropping the hare down then smiled sweetly. "Here I thought you might want something to eat after all that hunting" she sat down in front of him as a butterfly suddenly fell on her nose as she looked at it mouth open as her ears pointed up then closed her eyes chucking softly.-

Snow ate the hare and then looked at the butterfly on Naga's nose "That butterfly seems to like you" He chuckled and ate some more of his hare. "Naga, did you ever know how beautiful you are?" Snow looked in Naga's eyes and smiled.

She blushed shyly as the butterfly flew off her nose as her ears went down shyly "well..my brother tells me all the time so yes I do know...but that was a nice question to ask of you Snow..." She smiled sweetly as she heard Shadow call her name realizing it was dark. "Oh my brother is calling me we should head back see you Snow" She smiled sweetly again as she leaped back to the pack and entered the den with her brother.-

Sukie crept in the bushes surrounded by shrubbery, keeping her sight locked on a buck. The sharp curves of the male deer's antlers made Sukie shiver in fear. 'This buck looks tough, no wonder hes all by himself, he must be a lone male who dosen't need the safety of a herd.' She thought. She stopped moving and crouched, she lifted her paw back and leaped at the buck from behind. She dug her claws into the bucks rump and jabbed her sharp teeth above his tail. The buck was in panic and made loud calls while jumping and aiming at Sukie with his powerful kicks.

She woke up the following morning as she went over to the river of the shallow part and wet her pelt washing herself as she chuckled enjoying the water then got out as she shook her pelt then looked around as she decided to try and hunt again. She made her way to the open field as she looked around as her ears pointed straight up seeing a herd of deer as she lowered herself in a crouching position as she slowly made her way to them.

He woke up as he saw Naga wasn't in the den assuming she just went hunting as he did his fellow Beta work looking around the packs ite for anything suspicious lurking around as the rest of the pack were up eating food from the pile he manged to stack up.

Sukie removed her jaws from the buck, and quickly leaped out of the distance of the bucks leg length. She examined the wounds she left on the bucks hip and rump. 'Didn't even get past the skin with my bite.' She thought and got into a cautious attack pose. She flicked her tail to the side powerfully and was lucky enough to get dust into the bucks eyes.

With the male deer blinded, she launched at his neck, delivering a strong bite and ripping a part out of the buck. Sukie stared at the buck before he fell to the ground in pain, the buck eventually past away in a matter of seconds and was now a delicious carcass waiting to be devoured by a pack of wolfs. She grasped the bucks neck and began to drag it to the pack's camp slowly.