• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ozalia Reigon Disscution

Hey i was thinking and i realized that i really hadn't made any Rps of my own so i thought it would be fun to construct my own Pokemon RP region the Ozalia Region (so not based of Australia...). in this region People get there starters from Professor Palm these starters are: Chimchar, Froakie and Rowlet (don't worry if you don't get your favorite starter you can catch them in the RP). this will be an RP where the RP'rs are starting there Pokemon journey and don't have any Pokemon apart from there starters (unless they have other roles). Most the battling will be done on Pokemon Showdown as it is easier then putting it in the RP. I will probably Start the RP when there are 5 people signed up and close it from the public when there are around 10-14 so it doesn't get crowded so get here quick!!!
there are 8 gyms 4 elite four members and a champion as normal
The Sequence will be: beat the eight gyms, defeat the elite four, compete in the Tournament where the Rp'rs fight until there is only one left undefeated then the winner of the tournament will face the Champion (Warning there is also stuff in between e.g. Rival battles and Evil team battles)

Role list:
Gyms:

Giles (Normal Type)
Icra (Ice type)
Sparks (electric)
Dane (steel)
Finn (water)
Wylie (Ghost)-I Didn't
Oliver (ground)
Lycra (fairy)
Elite four:
Hayden (Flying)
Lyndell (Bug)
Liam (Fighting)
Cassie (Rock)
Champion:
Darcy (poison)
Evil Team:
Team prizim
-----------------------------------------

Character Bios
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Starter:
Nickname:
Personality:
--------------------------------------------
My Bio
Name: Leo Gaia
Appearance: Green hair, yellow eyes, he wears grey T-shirt, a red and wight checkered Shirt, beige shorts, brown boots and a fedora.
Personality: he is very sensitive and cares very much for his Pokemon he can be very serious when he needs to be.

Starter: Chimchar
Nickname: Blaze
Appearance, has blue flames instead of red ones
Personality: hot headed and always ready for anything

i will try make a map of the region so everyone knows what it looks like

Plz tell me your ideas so i can make the RP better

Last edited:
Darcy was born in the Ozalia region while the region was still being developed there fore there wasn't a Pokemon league. Darcy left the Ozalia reigon to become stronger with her roselia and salandit, Darcy traveled to the kanto reigon and met Koga who taught Darcy the art of the ninja and poison type Pokemon after her training with Koga she got word that the Ozalia reigon had built a Pokemon league so she left kanto to conquer it and become champion

This RP seems nice, here's my form!
Name: Juri
Appearance: 5'07" feet tall. Wears a black tank top with purple highlights and purple sweatpants. Has a fox tattoo on her back. Wears finger-less MMA gloves. Paints her fingernails pink. Has long black hair, but keeps it in a bun that is tied with a long pink ribbon. Has purple eyes.
Personality: She enjoys Pokemon battles because of all the intensity. She knows how to act in the right moment. Is very serious about what she does, and will be intimidating if she needs to be. If her friends are ever in danger, she would do anything to help them.
653.gif

Starter: Fennekin
Nickname: Blaze
Appearance: It's a shiny (hope that's OK, if not i'll change it) and it wears a red bandanna.
Personality: Likes to set things on fire, which is a reason why Juri chose it. It like's to be groomed. Doesn't want to be near anyone, except for Juri.

And what about having the evil team be known as, Team Anarchy.

Name: Souji
Appearance:blue shirt, gray pants,black vest,red eyes
Personality:calm,friendly.brave

Starter: popplio
Nickname:cora
Appearance:normal but have one mystic water
Personality:easy to get angry, timid

the evil team can be team prism and want to catch necrozma

I think team prizim (just sounds more like a Pokemon evil team) and about the spelling well there's not much I can do about it now but thanks for pointing it out

Here's my team for Wylie
094.gif

Gengar
Lv. 43
Ability: Levitate
Moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball
681.gif

Aegislash
Lv. 42
Ability: Stance Change
Moveset: Sacred Sword, King's Shield, Shadow Ball, Toxic
609.gif