• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join OverWatch: Watching Over ((Roleplay))

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Samuel was walking around in the Overwatch Base, going to the kitchen and microwaving whats left of the noodles from yesterday, as Genji passed trought "Hello Samuel, I do not think microwave is a good idea, your food will get soggy" Genji told him "Don't tell me what to do " Sam responded as he took out the noodles and half took out the mask , just to eat soggy food "i have made a mistake"

Discussion :https://pokecharms.com/threads/overwatch-watching-over.20748/#post-738881

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cane walked past Samuel with a laugh, "you should have listen to Genji Samuel, now you've got soggy food haven't you" he walked over to a cupboard his prosthetic tapping against the floor, as Cane searched through the cupboards Winston strolled in and said "hey guys have you seen Tracer, I wanted to check how her Cronal Accelerator was doing", Reinhardt called out from a couch nearby, "nope, I have not seen her, Genji? Have you seen Tracer?".

Dead account

"I believe she is in the training room, also, she found the energy drinks" he responded Samuel put down his mask and went to his room "darnit thoes guys making fun of me!"

"High score!". Hana (also known as D.Va) excitedly launched her hands into the air for a few seconds, and then let them back into a comfortable position.
"We're playing a game you've only played twice since it's new. And by that, five minutes old.". Jiang was Player 1, since they decided to use his console for once (through an intense game of Rock Paper Scissors), and so he started up the next game. Whilst doing this, what had happened hours ago to get this game so fast flashed through the back of his mind.

They had gone to the store, three hours before release, and waited at the front of the line for that massive amount of time and therefore got it as soon as the shop had re-opened to stock it. And, what made doing such a thing pointless was that nobody was actually queuing for it, and then called for Hana's M.E.K.A. to ride them back, fast. In-fact, Jiang was still soaking. It felt like a speed-run, but in real life. It wasn't the best experience.

Another game had finished, just for Jiang to lose. And D.Va to get a higher score. Jiang sighed, with a bit of a joking tone to it.
"Why don't you wait until more than nine players play the game?"
"You can, I'm not. I'm setting a bar already!".

After leaving his own room, he had only just noticed something. He had recalled seeing something in the distance at the game store, like a human, but it was hiding.... it was probably nothing. Jiang decided to endlessly walk down the corridors of the Overwatch base until he found something.

Dead account

Samuel, left his room for a walk , he went outside, to breath fresh air , he then went to the training room, where he found tracer freaking out, then noticing a whole god dang lot of empty energy drinks cans "oh my god.." he said be he yelled "WHO LET TRACER FIND THE ENERGY DRINKS!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Winston walked up to Tracer, "my dear, I believe you wanted to talk to me about your Cronal Accelerator" he crouched down in front of her. Cane on the other hand had begun walking down the corridors, he spotted Jiang, "yo Jiang, you good? Did I hear Hana, what she yelling about". Back in the common area Reinhardt had got up and walked down to one of the training rooms, he was smashing walls and drones in heavy movements, he was trying to work on his speed.

Dead account

"Yeah , love! My cronal accelerator has been doing some weird stuff lately," Tracer told Wintston "its like its like 'crssh srccc acrhhhch' and all that stuff" She continued as Samuel was Slashing robots with his laser Swords

Last edited: