• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts: Reinvented

I hope you don't mind having another Speedster. :p

Name: James Michaels
Physical Appearance: James is a Caucasian man with blonde hair and a Gentlemen's Cut. James has blue eyes and stands at 6'3". Moderately Tan.
Clothing: James wears blue basketball shorts and a Nike T-Shirt.
Personality: James is pretty laid back. He usually is pretty nice, Unless you get under his skin. James is charismatic and (sometimes) narcissistic. Very much an extrovert. He can't really keep to himself. Talks faster than the average person, due to his powers. James is really competetive
Powers and Usage: James is a Speedster. Which means he has increased speed, increased regeneration, ability to phase through walls and more. James has trouble controlling his powers, often not being able to turn or slow down when running using his speed.

Niko Alasire.png

Decided to doodle Niko wearing his mask, standing on a random roof. Hopefully it helps your imaginations later in the RP :)

@Flashpoint37, when I mentioned a boy with slightly burnt sneakers, I was refering to your character. Considering the run down the stairs at high speed, would cause a great deal of friction, destroying the soles of them slightly, I assumed they would be damaged. But it you want, I can edit over that part.

@Sentorus67
Richie wasn't sitting in the flowers. He was sitting near them.
Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I stated any flowers...
I just pictured it in my head.
Huh...
Now I'm contradicting myself.

@Bear Fighter, please watch it with the time skips. Class has only just begun, and so the first class of the day should be over. We have, roughly 6 people who are all doing stuff, and confirming it’s still early in the day.

Okay, well as a tip, interaction is always important. Even when not directly involved, you can go with one inner monologue or something. Maybe your character could be looking out th window and questing what’s going on. Or maybe even start an interaction with another OC.

But my point is, that we want everyone on the same page, ad timeline So putting one character even 30 minutes before everything, can cause dozens of continuity problems. Try starting an interact to grow with some character or plot relevance. (Like maybe talk my main OC (Warren) who is sitting by their window.) Send me a PM of you have any more questions or need advice. :)

Yeah, hopefully. But of course, with characters who aren’t students they just would need to be in the promximity of the school.

The villain has already been established. The Mayor. And I’ve already had some plans out for enforcers, which I’m trying to keep under wraps until needed.

Name: William Charon
Physical Appearance: William has bright silver hair in a kinda-sorta bowl cut (Just think Kaneki), piercing blue eyes, and a medium build, standing at 6'1.
Clothing: William wears a black hooded tunic, black trousers, and black boots. When being inconspicuous, he wears a black hoodless sports jacket, a white tee, navy jeans, and dark grey sneakers.
Personality: William is an overall emotionless kid who does everything with a monotone face.
Powers and Usage: William can manipulate his life energy, but is at a very early phase in his learning, which means that if he harnesses and uses it for too long, like an hour or so, he becomes extremely exhausted.

Last edited:
I leave PokeCharms for a month and this is what I find when I get back? I guess it's a good thing I decided to check PokeCharms today.

Name: Casey Carlyle

Physical Appearance: Casey is 5' 9" tall and has an athletic build. Feathery white hair frames a face that usually sports a sarcastic smirk.

Clothing:
Gray muscle-shirt and black jeans as his base outfit. Wears a variety of jackets and the like, but prefers his white leather jacket and a pair of black boots. Has black-wool gloves with the fingers cut off.

Personality:
(Will become apparent in RP)

Powers and Usage
:
  • Lunakinesis (Control over Moonlight)

Weaknesses:
  • Casey can’t use his Lunakinesis in direct sunlight or if he hasn’t been exposed to moonlight for along period of time.

Last edited: