• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Outcasts: Reborn (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, none of my guys would. Nathan is too much of a pacifist, Adam doesn't give a shit and Dave is too cocky. He might train, but he won't admit he's being trained.

And Nathan can't be beat. Sure, knockout gas and tranqs will work on him, but when I say unbreakable skin, that's a vague way of saying indestructible. Not only is his epidermis impossible to break, but his organs, bones, even his blood is invincible.
Also, an attribute to this is an extremely capable immune system. Most bacteria and viruses won't affect him, and sleeping agents I mentioned earlier won't affect him for long.
Alongside his indestructible form, is his immense power. He has an extremely high stamina, and his power is immense. He can punch a planet into oblivion without breaking a sweat.
And just to add insult to injury, he's extremely intelligent, and observant. The reason Jack so easily disabled him is due to his worry for the others.
He has flaws, of course. Because of his pacifist nature, he wouldn't dare hurt a fly, and spends more of his time caring over others. This can be used against him to someone's advantage.
Nathan may be very intelligent, but he is not immune to common manipulation and mind control.
Now you know why I made him a pacifist.

But it's not.
I never said how strong he is. He's strong enough to obliterate a planet.
But that's his highest strength. It doesn't go beyond that.
Nathan may be a pacifist, but hurt someone he cares about, consider yourself dead.

Koopa stop being butthurt! Dont be so angry becuz ur not the strongest. lmao
And Nathan's indestructible skin sounds a lot like Marik's dermal armor, I doubt ill ever take it to the point where he's completely indestructible tho.

Nathan is the Hulk of our group. Well, more so the friendly giant. Besides, strength and defense arent the only way to win a battle. What happened to all the talk about your 'technique'?

Nathan couldnt hurt a fly, he's never gonna do that. But he could.
I like how I kinda tagged in for Dave half way through this convo. lmao

Oh, Nathan won't. He's the kind of guy to stay out fights unless he's jumping in the way of an attack to take the brunt of it for someone else. If we ever have a tournament thing occur, Nathan will not be participating.
I want to make it extremely clear, Koopa. There will be no need for Kyles to take on Nathan. Nathan is too kind and caring to ever resort to violence. Mostly.

Alright, folks, what place sort of place are we going to be moving to? I was thinking we move out of the snowy area and end up finding ourselves in some sort of great forest that isn't as cold.

Yeah, that's why I didn't say the Grand Canyon or something. I feel like a great forest would make sense, it can even have banbo.

Eh-hem, so, what does everyone think about moving to a great forest with bamboo in it (mainly for my oc to practice sword sword slashes).

That looks good, maybe we could even run into a small Chinese Village and trade with those people, hopefully they don't know what metas are.

Yeah, Gudel is a small village with a population of around 3,500 (last recorded in 1991), so, let's say It's half the population it once was as everyone has moved to the big cities and such.

I think we should have a few characters that speak Chinese.
For instance, something to throw off a few people, Dave can speak over 100 different languages!
No one expects that, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.