• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Orangen's old and new sprites

I had a topic before... But it's probably long gone, or something. So. Most of these are original characters or Cosplays, and some random stuff.

OC's:
DPSarah2.png
DPBugCatcherGirl.png
DPAromaGuy.png
DPKatie.png
DPJohnny.png
DPLynnie.png
DPLynnie2.png
DPKagurin.png
Rayni.png
DPLydia.png

Cosplays:
EeveeCosplayer.png
JuniorCosplayers.png
MarowakCosplayer.png

Anime Coordinators:
DPSoledad.png
DPDrew.png
DPMayandDrew.png
DPHarley.png

I also have some fusions, card templates, and DP'd old game characters... But I need to find them...

^_^ The first row is all Fire Emblem based! And here are some of my old-game-DP-style sprites...

FR/LG:
DPRed3.png
DPBlue2.png
DPGreen4.png

Team Rocket:
DPGiovanni2.png
DPTRGrunt2.png
DPTRGrunt.png

RSE:
DPSapphire3.png
DPSapphire4.png
DPRuby.png
DPRuby2.png
DPWally2.png
DPSteven.png

Team Magma:
DPMaxie.png
DPTabitha.png
DPCourtney.png
DPTMGrunt.png
DPTMGrunt2.png

Team Aqua:
DPArchie.png
DPMatt.png
DPShelly.png
DPTAGrunt2.png
DPTAGrunt.png

(Matt looks kinda funny... I might remake him later.)

GSC:
DPGold2.png
DPCrys3.png
DPSilver.png

^_^ The first row is all Fire Emblem based! And here are some of my old-game-DP-style sprites...

FR/LG:
DPRed3.png
DPBlue2.png
DPGreen4.png

Team Rocket:
DPGiovanni2.png
DPTRGrunt2.png
DPTRGrunt.png

RSE:
DPSapphire3.png
DPSapphire4.png
DPRuby.png
DPRuby2.png
DPWally2.png
DPSteven.png

Team Magma:
DPMaxie.png
DPTabitha.png
DPCourtney.png
DPTMGrunt.png
DPTMGrunt2.png

Team Aqua:
DPArchie.png
DPMatt.png
DPShelly.png
DPTAGrunt2.png
DPTAGrunt.png

(Matt looks kinda funny... I might remake him later.)

GSC:
DPGold2.png
DPCrys3.png
DPSilver.png
wow not that bad i like them you did a good job

Yeah, Shelly, Courtney, and Brendan are my favorite of those. Here are some more:

Team Snagem:
DPGonzap.png
DPSnagem.png

Miror B (Col & XD):
DPMirorB.png
DPMirorB2.png

Max (2 versions):
DPMax.png
DPMax2.png

Mira:
Mira.png

I might double-check later though just to make sure it's right... It's ok though.

Anyway I dug up a few anime-based sprites.
DPRichie.png
DPCasey.png
DPTracey.png

Richie, Casey, and Tracey.

Also, here are a couple of examples using my templates.
LynnieFrontierPass.png
RGBYTemplateExample.png
GSCTemplateExample.png
ContestCard.png

Thanks, SweetSmoochum!

Don't have an update, but... I will take requests if people ask nice enough, since I have a bit of free time at the moment.

You might be right, but when I tried to shorten it, it looked kinda funny to me.

Oh, something new:
TMLynnie.png

A 3rd gen sprite of a fanfic character of mine in a TM uniform. Why? Because she "borrowed" it.

Bumpdate with requests done:

MaleLuxrayCosplay.png
FemaleLuxrayCosplay.png

Did both genders because I wasn't sure which one you'd want, but I like how they both turned out. ^_^;;

FlameHajiRequest.png

Turned out pretty nicely I think.

Still open to requests btw, and here's some new stuff.

DarkSide.png
KnifeSages.png
SwordmasterLyn.png
ShamanKnight.png

DPRui.png
DPTucker.png

(Rui from Colosseum and Tucker from Emerald.)

o_o;; And I mysteriously dug up some old version-inspired Card Templates that I forgot about:

RGBCardTemplate.png
YellowCardTemplate.png

RGB and Yellow.

GoldCardTemplate2.png
SilverCardTemplate2.png
CrystalCardTemplate2.png

Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

RubyCardTemplate2.png
SapphireCardTemplate2.png
EmeraldCardTemplate2.png

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.

OMG, I think that trainer card with the Pikachu, Raichu, and Pichu on it is soooo cute! definitely submit that one! I love it!

GM mug (simple version):
GardevoirMasterrequest.png

I kinda fudged the colors a bit since I didn't know what you'd want, but since Gardevoir is green and white... *shrug* Anyway, I tried a couple of times to get the Gardevoir-style-eye-thingies on, but couldn't figure out how to make it work right... Eh. It looks okay though IMO.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Sorry to use your topic to say this, Orangen, but I feel it has to be said.

Please do not quote multiple sprites. Definitely don't quote an entire post of sprites. It's really annoying to see the same lot of sprites twice in a thread. If you want to comment on the sprites as a whole, there's no need to quote them, I'm sure the spriter will understand. You may quote single sprites at a time, however, but don't go overboard.

Also, Orangen? Your Gardevoir Master's green is a bit... off. Did you try getting the green from the sprite itself?

Actually, Yoshimitsu, I think I said once not to quote sprites, but apparently that didn't work... T~T Thanks for saying that though. And yeah, I got the green off the soldier.

Oh, sorry about that Gardevoir Master, but you didn't specify.

GardevoirMasterRequest2.png

Okay, there you go. The green looks a bit better on this one.

Anyway, don't have much other stuff to post, but I can still do requests. I might work on some new Pok

Thanks, these look real good. I particularly like the one with the shield. His suit's more of what I'm going for. One thing I would change, though, is make the front of the helmet more round, like Gardevoir's hair. A second thing would be a vertical, red line on the chest and maybe shield, like the crest a Gardevoir has. There's a couple other things, actually, but I don't want to sound nit-picky. ^_^;

Actually I'm glad you commented on it, I like requests to look accurate. I fiddled with it a bit and came up with...
GardevoirMasterRequest3.png

Tried to shape the thing on the sheild like the thing on Gard's chest. The helmet definitely looks better now.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Actually, Yoshimitsu, I think I said once not to quote sprites, but apparently that didn't work... T~T Thanks for saying that though. And yeah, I got the green off the soldier.

It's an actual rule for the sprite forum now, so yeah.

And I like the FE Gardevoir Master! Especially the second one, where the horn is on the shield rather than himself.

Yeah, they're great. I like them better than the first ones. I'd make more suggestions, but at this point it might sound like I'm just being difficult.

Well, I'm glad you like these more, at least!

Anyway. Made a fusion of Manectric, Luxray, and Jolteon just now;
ElectricFusion.png

And I found some sprites of Greevil, Ardos, and Eldes from XD that I made a while ago;
DPGreevil2.png
DPArdos.png
DPEldes.png

I think I like Ardos's sprite th best of the three.

I also have XD's Lovrina, and Colosseum's Ein.
DPLovrina.png
DPEin.png

RGBCardTemplate.png
Wow way cool! Can you make me a TrainerCard that has Leafeon, Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Charizard, Charmander and with my Orange sprite in my sig on it? ??? Please and Thank you? :)

[quote author=Orangen link=topic=3297.msg44378#msg44378 date=1200262856]
Do you mean, that background and with those Pok