• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Open Challenges

Listen up...... I'm fairly new to this site but not new to pokemon battles. However, I can't seem to find enough active competitors willing to have just and all out no restrictions battle.

Everyone just whines of how they hate legendaries online, think their the very best and are overly concerned with taking a loss that they'd rather run from the match.

Well if u dont fall under either of those categories, im callin you out

Naruto2.jpg

believe it

502d784fe2a6f296f88829013492d8e6.png

i simply wanna ask out of curiosity

is there at least a reason you have to have all legendaries,one that isn't related to them just being powerful?

Some Ledgendaries are Un fair but pokemon like Jarichi Mew Celibi and Manaphy arn` t very strong ledgendaries any way Ill fight you

Some Ledgendaries are Un fair but pokemon like Jarichi Mew Celibi and Manaphy arn` t very strong ledgendaries any way Ill fight you

Jirachi can probably be deadly with enough speed and good flinch moves/status moves

Mew is completly unpredictable,having nearly any moveset available to it and work well

Celebi i've heard can be one of the cheapest leechers

Manaphy i havnt heard

not complaining,but they are decent legendaries