• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Once faltered, Twice the Journey!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie looked at the photo, her eyes glimmering with excitement. "I've already been to a couple of performances. I actually won my first one shortly before the ad went up for this little journey in Sinnoh. Eve and Moon work really well together, and now that I know their individual weaknesses and strengths, it makes it a lot easier. That's why I've held off on catching more Pokemon for a while, so I can focus purely on these two to bring out heir potential."

"Well do not let it get in the way of making friends with other pokemon. You might meet one that wants to be with someone who they feel a connection with. Sometimes that is how you find the best poke partners." Jessi had to smile at the girl and her pokemon. She had some spunk which Jessi was glad to see.

"Well let congratulate you on your victory. Did you compete here or in Kalos?" Jessi was interested in knowing what her travel partner was like. Wanting to know more about her goals and what made her think. She had to admit she would be glad to see the girl preform.

"Also are going to order. Our waiter has been standing here for a bit. You are the only one that has not told him what you wanted.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Shoot. Uh..." She glanced up at the menu board. "I'll just get three dishes of fruit, please."
She looked back at Jessi. "I competed in Kalos. The competition was tough, lemme tell ya - one of the other finalists had two Meowstic and it looked really pretty."

"Well let me know if you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of. I will be glad to help with the performance. I might join a few for old times sake. Some of the pokemon back home in Kanto would love to come here to show what they can do." Jessi put her camera back in her bag.

"What type of style do you have when you perform? Is it like someone who prefers to have everything be cutesie, or do you like the more polished type of performance? With how Eve is able to do some elemental moves, she could really make some great show stopping moves. Especially coming from an eevee that is big. No one would expect a non evolved pokemon to perform so well. No offense to Eve or Moon, but that is how some think. Then they are surprised when you show them how wrong they are."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie tilted her head. "I tend to go with whatever pops into my head when we're devising plans - as long as my partners are okay with it, obviously. One of our favourite moves is to use Moon's Magical Leaf combined with Eve's Bouncy Bubble. When the leaves, imbued with magical energy, hit the bubbles, they create several bursts of blue and green sparkles. It looks really pretty when we execute it right."
Moon nodded. "It is quite common for Pokemon - particularly Fighting-type Pokemon - to be rather unimpressed at my small stature and unintimidating appearance. The look on their faces when I use Psyshock is priceless." The Feeling Pokemon laughed softly.

"Sometimes that is the best way to come up with a performance. It is in the moment, but when you are in a serious contest it is better to come up with a few different moves that would work incase the judges tend to be the same one from your last contest. If you only know one move combo, then you won't get very far. Though I could be wrong and the spontaneity of the performance is what gives you an edge." Jessi smiled. She was glad to have met another performer to tag along with. It would be fun to revisit her performing days.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"I could show you our current routine later. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love some advice or notes."
The excitement was evident in her eyes, and you could practically sense her joy. It'd been a while since she'd traveled with another performer.
Eve looked rather impatient, as if she wanted to be acknowledged. "Vee!"
"No, Eve, we didn't forget about you," Allie chuckled. "Getting bored, are we?"

"Sure I would love to see your routine. I can even take some pictures for you. That way you can see how your moves look from a distance. Espeon here was actually done really well in contests both as an eevee and an Espeon. Lola loves to perform, but I do not do it much anymore." Jessi had to smile she loved the easy going nature of the girl.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"That's awesome! It's relatively rough right now but we're working on it. It's one of my more ambitious routines, if you don't count the one that I did with my sister a while ago. That one took ages to choreograph and perfect, we practically practiced 24/7-"
"Vee." Eve gave Allie a light tap on the head.
Allie blinked. "I was rambling again, wasn't I?"

"Don't worry about it. I do the same thing. It happens. Besides it shows your passion for the subject you are talking about." With that the waiter showed up with a tray full of plates. He sat each dish everyone ordered in front of them. He also had a few extra plates for the pokemone to use. Jessi sorted out the food that was for her and for her pokemon.