• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed On the Ocean's Wings [Discussion]

"The Ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination, and brings eternal joy to the soul"
- Robert Wyland

Alola is one, if not the most, mysterious regions of the Pokémon world, and for good reason. No gyms, a league that's years in the making, variations that couldn't be found anywhere else in the world, but most of all, the Ultra Beasts.

Although, that's not the focus. After all, an island should be the home of discovery, but also a way to soften the soul and relax the mind; take any worries away and whisk them into a delightful concoction of fun and entertainment.

People from all over the world are coming for this event- the Ocean's Journey games. A four day tournament in which participates take four of their most qualified Pokémon and flies, swims, runs, and climbs their way around Alola's four islands. And while only Alola residents can claim the reward, a chance to become the first official, full time, permanent elite four member, plenty of people from other regions participate too. The competition has been a popular way to get to know the Alola region at a very low cost- you only have to pay to get there. April 15th through the 30th- fifteen days to hunt for clues and battle your way through the region; fifteen days to make it to the Battle tree and successfully complete the challenge there. It's harder than you think it is though- concoctions are to be made, charms to be crafted, poke balls to be thrown, eggs to be hatched, stones to be collected, and battles to be won. Satisfy the wants of each of the Trial captains, and then attempt to progress to each island in a preset order. Each evening, a battle competition will be held on each island, and everyone in that island has a chance to gain a critical clue to how to complete one of this island tasks.

Starting on Melemele's Hau'oli city, how will you fare?

Fifteen days of the challenge
Ten Z crystals to be awarded
Five days until disaster
One day to try and survive

How will you fare, when the ocean's wrath spreads to dry ground?

This is Ask to Join for now- just post a bio below and I'll approve it. However, please heed the expectations of this role play.
* 2-3 well written paragraphs per post please! It does not need to be English class worthy, and I won't die if there are spelling errors, but please use capitals and use basic grammar! It'll drive me insane if we don't have that.
* I'm going to ask that you all will bear with my busy schedule and not ask when the next post will be brought up.
* There will be a (flexible) posting order to prevent leaving someone behind
* Please don't tell someone else that they did something terribly wrong in their post- if I see something that doesn't seem right I'll alert the author.
* Dont expect your character to win and be all mighty in this competition, mostly because the competition will be disrupted halfway through
* Be reasonable in battle, battle posts can be hard, especially with other role players, but be reasonable please.

Other than that, I look forward to traversing the oceans with you.

Bio:
Name:
Appearance: (height, looks, hair color, clothing, etc)
Personality:
Home Region and Town:
Other notes/features:

Pokémon (four, including the egg you'll receive from the challenge on Akala island)

Pokémon species:
Name:
Identifying marks:
Brief backstory: (Not necessary for the hatched Pokémon)
Name: Chloe Astri
Appearance:
A slender woman of 5"6. Chloe prefers to keep her brown hair loose, but occasionally she will pull it back into a messy ponytail or loose bun, not to mention the wisps of baby hairs that always seem to frizz up and fly into her face. Her eyes are a hazel, blueish color, and she was teased for not making up her mind when it's comes to eye color. Aside from that, she generally adorns herself with loose and light clothing to prevent overheating in the island sun. Generally she has on a light blue t-shirt that she ties a knot in a few inches above her belly button and has on white jean shorts. Chloe's doesnt like shoes, but when she has them on, they're normally hiking books. She also seems to like to be light on accessories, so the brown messenger bag is the only thing she'll wear aside from a feathered necklace that she got from her mother.
Personality:
Chloe comes off as a rude, immodest girl at most times, but in moments when shes nervous or experiencing something new, she'll become a lot less vocal and become significantly more polite. However, on the flip side, she can be slightly vulgar and sarcastic. People find her train of thought hard to follow, and most times that leave her in a pickle due to her inability to find a way to accomplish her goal. Speaking of goals, she wasn't an extremely bright student in school, but she has a knack for raising and battling pokemon, and she aims for the Elite four member spot in Alolan ranks. Despite her confident shell, Chloe can be slightly doubtful of herself, but generally she'll get over it within seconds and return to her rash decision making ways.
Home Region and Town: Seafolk Village, Poni Island, Alola
Other notes/features: She has a weird scar on the back of her left calf due to an accident with a Syther when she was younger.

Pokémon

Pokémon species: Milotic
Name: Mira
Personality:
Mira is Chloe's traveling mother, and is an extremely kind Pokémon. The serpent will never leave Chloe's side, but will refuse to battle if she feels like something will harm Chloe. When serious though, Mira is a force to be reckoned with, and usually helps Chloe with sea travel.
Identifying marks: Mira's horn is chipped at the top as a result of a battle
Brief backstory: Mira was once Chloe's father's Pokémon, but she was gifted to the girl after the father left to become a businessman in Paniola town. The Milotic was caught as a Feebas then evolved later during her Father's journey.

Pokémon species: Vulpix (Alolan)
Name: Shiver
Personality:
Shiver is a recently hatched Vulpix who loves to play. The tiny ice type can be difficult to manage due to her spontaneous actions and boundless energy, but she's learning to be a good battler, and can hold her own against stronger opponents with a type disadvantage.
Identifying marks: Shiver loves the small NeverMeltIce crystal that hangs around her neck
Brief backstory: Shiver hatched from an egg gifted from Ula' Ula island. The small ice type came on a visitor, and Chloe was eager to take the egg off his hands when he said he couldn't take care of it. Shiver hatched in Poni Vast Canyon during a Syther attack, so in order to protect the hatching egg, Chloe let her calf be cut in exchange for the Vulpix's safety. Connor used his Mudsdale to get out of the situation, and everything turned out ok.

Pokémon species: Salazzle
Name: Sarin
Personality:
The bratty, ignorant one. Sarin was also a gift to Chloe, but the poison type never wanted to listen to her. After the Scyther incident, one she was fighting in, she gained more respect for Chloe and found that listening to her made the battles more fun, but nonetheless, she still amuses herself with disobedience and pranks.
Identifying marks: None
Brief backstory:
A gift from Connor after his visit to Wela Volcano park. She took part in the Syther batter in Poni Vast Canyon, but due to her lack of response, she ended up getting Chloe hurt and endangering Shiver. Since then, she's changed her ways and grown to be the strongest on Chloe's team.

Pokémon species: Popplio
Name: Aniki
Personality:
Aniki is a very stubborn, uptight Pokémon. She wants everything to be perfect for her and for things to go exactly according to plan. That attitude doesn't mix well with Chloe's. However, Aniki finds joy in praise, so she strives to trust Chloe in order to be of use. She's good friends with Shiver.
Identifying marks: Her tail is extremely large for her species

Last edited:
Oh, this looks like a lot of fun~ Mind if I join in? I've got a character ready, just take a looksie~!

General Information
Full name:
Alexander ‘Alex’ Clifford
Height: Almost 5’5” (166 cm)
Favorite Type: Normal
Region of Origin: Johto Region, Cianwood City

Appearance
Features:
Alex is almost 5’5” (166 cm), has a rather skinny build and a good posture. He has his mother’s eyes, bright green in color. His hair is half-long and blonde with the end dip dyed in a pale pinkish hue. It is thick and mostly straight, reaching just below his neck.

Wardrobe: Even though Alex is a male he feels far more comfortable in more ‘feminine’ clothing. He usually wears a long sleeved, off-shoulder top in a variety of different shades of pink, showing his shoulders and stomach. He matches this with shorts reaching a few inches above his knees, or pants with rolled-up pant legs. These are light green in color and are being held up with two suspenders.

Underneath his shorts he wears leggings with a different color and pattern for each leg. The left leg being pink with green polka dots and the right having black, horizontal lines. To finish off his usual look he wears a pair of old sneakers that are green in color with the soles, noses and shoelaces being a faded white.

Accessories: Alex’s uses a few green hair clips to keep his locks of hair from getting in the way of his sight.

Personality
Characteristics:
Alex is a guy, despite everything about him practically screams female. From the way he walks, the way he dresses and most notable the way he talks. He has a very gentle and delicate personality and this shows through his voice. Sounding so soft and delicate, he is often mistaken for being a girl.

He’s definitely the quiet type and tends to be more of a follower than a leader, usually just agreeing with whatever someone else says instead of voice his own opinion on the matter. Two things he is very passionate about are making music and friendships as he values bonding with people, and his Pokemon, above all else. Despite him being somewhat shy when meeting new people.

General Information
Name:
Chomp
Species: Croconaw, the Big Jaw Pokemon
Ability: Sheer Force
Starter: Yes

Personality
Characteristics:
Chomp seems to be going through his teenage phase. Where he used to be the bounciest, peppiest blue reptile you’d ever lay eyes on before, he is now a disobeying, temperamental pain in the ass. It isn’t all bad though as he does still listen most of the time, all be it with a lot of glaring and snapping his jaws at his trainer.

Background: Chomp is the Pokémon that started it all. He was Alex’s first Pokémon. The one he got from Professor Elm to start of his journey. Even though the two don’t always see eye to eye, as Alex tends to be too protective from time to time, they do hold a strong bond with each other.

General Information
Name:
Pitch
Species: Whismur, the Whisper Pokemon
Ability: Soundproof
Starter: No

Personality
Characteristics:
Pitch is very shy and seems to be easily startled. He tends to dislike battling and stays close to his trainer at all times, looking for protection. Despite his shy and quiet nature Pitch does seem to like loud noises and often ‘sings along’ with his own, remarkably loud, voice.

Background: Pitch is the offspring of the Loudred that belongs to Alex’s father. It was given to him as an egg after he received his first Pokémon from the Professor. Raising the Whismur from an egg the two have a very close bond and seem to be inseparable.

General Information
Name:
Puff-Puff
Species: Wigglytuff, the Balloon Pokemon
Ability: Competitive

Personality
Characteristics:
Puff-Puff acts as if she is a mother to all of the other team members, including her trainer. She is a really worrywart and goes out of her way to make sure everything is safe before she can feel at ease. Don’t take her for a wimp though, as she will be the first one to step up to the plate once a battle starts, mostly because she will try to keep the others out of harm’s way.

Background: The relationship between Puff-Puff and Alex actually started off on the Pokémon’s terms instead of the trainer’s. She came in contact with her soon-to-be trainer when she was still a Jigglypuff and just kind of wandered after him, trying to guide him away from danger. Eventually Alex gave in and asked the Jigglypuff to go with him, offering her a Pokéball, which she accepted.

General Information
Name:
Slinky
Species: Sentret, the Scout Pokemon
Ability: Keen Eye

Personality
Characteristics:
Slinky loves attention and will do anything to get it. Including mischievous deeds that include hiding Pokéballs, food or anything else that her trainer might need sooner or later. She never intends for the stuff to go missing though and will always give it back after her ‘attention quota’ has been fulfilled.

Ah, take your time! No need to rush, and it sure is hard to find lengthy role plays recently, so I'm excited that you feel the same giddiness that I do!

I got the introduction post up, tried to match the amount of detail you put in yours and I think I did good~!
I do suspect they will get a tat shorter once we 'start'. Since you have to take the response of others into consideration? I don't mind that at all, but I do tend to write a full page at least. Well, most of the time I do. ^^" I'm more than capable to adapt to whoever's needs ^u^

This seems awesome! I've been looking for an excuse to bring Xavier to Alola...

Name: Xavier Cross

Throwing a backstory in here for good measure:
When he was younger, unlike many of his friends who left school after they became teenagers to travel Unova, he stayed in school to research Pokemon. He became an expert on Pokemon Fossils and Technology; before he even turned 23; he already had sponsoring from the Offical Pokemon League to make a lab and start research on the not very-well-known Pokemon fossils.

When he turned 25, his lab was finished and done. However, the work was not; He also soon made a safe haven for revived fossils. He ran a service in his early years to revive trainer's fossils; In return, he would raise them for a bit, let them live like they would before they died and maybe breed, and then send back to the trainers a younger offspring of the revived fossils. This was met with great approval, as it let him research and rehabilitate fossils and trainers get great battling tools and friends. Some of the babies were even given as parters to elderly or beginning trainers.

By 29, he had a massive process in which he was trying to reintroduce revived fossils back into the wild. He eventually took a long break from his research to travel across the regions and possibly find more prehistoric Pokemon.
He's caught several and spoke with many other scientists.

Appearance:
Xavier is a relatively tall but not unreasonably skinny male. He has short, chocolate brown hair that he keeps brushed and the same color eyes. He wears a lab coat (it makes in look more official) on top of a black t-shirt and long pants (always gotta be careful dealing with Fossils). Occasionally, he'll change into more casual clothes, but it's a habit for him to keep his lab clothes on. Deep black boots tightly embrace his feet and special gloves made for holding and helping Pokemon are on his hands. Speaking of which, his right arm is burnt from an accident in the lab. He also sports dark blue glasses.

Personality: He tends to come across as nice and funny, and... well, he is. He gets along well with people, especially during travel. However, being that he works with Pokemon everyday, he has a natural fascination with them. He will go out of his way to study and interact with new Pokemon. Music also interests him. During battle, he focuses on strategy over strength.

Home Region and Town: Just off of Nacrene City, Unova
Other notes/features: Xavier has a smartwatch that contains a Pokedex, along with the ability for A Rotom to posses it, modeled after tech from Alola. His Pokemon, despite thier species being quite powerful, aren't the best trained physically. That causes them to be weaker than most other members of their species.

Pokémon:

Pokémon species: Metagross
Name: N/A
Ability: Clear Body
Personality: Metagross is very protective of others, but only to an extent. His loyalty only stretches to those he trust quite a bit. Get on his good side, however, and he'll dive into the depths of hell and back for you.
Identifying marks: Shiny.
Brief backstory: Metagross, or Beldum at the time, was Xavier's first Pokemon. Soon after graduating, he evolved into Metang. Finally, during an encounter with a newly-revived group of Archen (who were quite agitated), he evolved once more to fend them off.

Pokémon species: Cradily
Ability: Storm Drain
Personality: Like wild Lileep/Cradily used to, this Pokemon prefers rest over activity. He has a very drawn-out battle style, and that reflects on his personality. However, it still likes other Pokemon and enjoys company.
Identifying marks: N/A
Brief backstory: Cradily met Xavier as a recently-revived Lileep. However, it wanted to join Xavier when he left, so it evolved to impress him. This led to him being taken along for the ride with Xavier's other Pokemon.

Pokémon species: Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Like most Rotom, this little guy is all over the place. Energy, both physically and literally, fills his body. However, it still is preferred to stay inside Xavier's (super-awesome) watch, but he will come out when needed.
Brief backstory: Xavier first found Rotom messing around with a revival machine. Soon, he began to trust Xavier. It normally helps him around the lab, but now has left with the rest of them on a quest for... Well, whatever they feel like doing. It's a well-deserved vacation, OK?

Pokémon species: Tyrantrum
Ability: Strong Jaw
Personality: Tyrantrum, despite being the biggest Pokemon in the center, acts like a mother to the recently revived/hatched fossils. She loves to care and interact with others. Because of this, she has lost the commanding nature of her species.
Brief backstory: Tyrantrum was the first Pokemon that was revived in the lab, as the one who started it all. She helped to care for the other newcomers before being invited by Xavier to travel with him. Having evolved by now, she accepted and joined his party as the last member.

TL;DR: Fossil fanatic who runs a lab and has a cool watch.

I got the introduction post up, tried to match the amount of detail you put in yours and I think I did good~!
I do suspect they will get a tat shorter once we 'start'. Since you have to take the response of others into consideration? I don't mind that at all, but I do tend to write a full page at least. Well, most of the time I do. ^^" I'm more than capable to adapt to whoever's needs ^u^
There is no limit, you just need two paragraphs. ^^ I'm going to guess that they'll reduce in size as we get into more interactions though. And your post is fantastic! I love the amount of details you wedged in and managed to build a persona around your character; so quickly too! I'm really happy that this roleplay attracted such talented roleplayers!

@Sciencewars your character looks amazing! Feel free to begin whenever you find time.

Last edited:
This seems like it could be a bit of fun and I'd love to join in. Sadly it's 4am and I really should sleep so I'll try and get a bio up tomorrow if that's okay?

Name: Nayruii
Appearance: Red.png
Personality: Shy, Brave, Quiet, Helpful
Home Region and Town: Johto, Mt. Moon (literally born there)
Other notes/features: Has a Watch that can hack electronics. Has to recharge after using. Also wears a Mystic water necklace.

Pokémon species: Pikachu
Name: Pika (SO ORIGINAL RIGHT)
Personality: Kind, Nice, Helpful
Identifying marks: Wears goggles like Gold on his head, and has a slash on his right eye.
Brief backstory: Pika was Nayruii's starter after he saved it from a berserking Feraligatr that had escaped its trainer.

Pokémon species: Eevee
Name: Aria
Personality: Same as Pika's
Identifying marks: Shiny
Brief backstory: Nayruii caught Aria accidentally. When Nayruii was walking in the forests, he tripped and his last pokeball flew out of his pocket, and then the eevee had stumbled across the opening where Nayruii was, which the pokeball flew, and hit the eevee. It stopped after one wiggle.

Pokémon species: Noivern
Name: X
Personality: Quiet, Cold Hearted, Crude.
Identifying marks: has a triangle shaped wound in its ear, from a psycho cut to its ear.
Brief backstory: Nayruii found X wounded in a cave. Nayruii, being the nice guy he is, caught it, and took it to a Pokémon Center at once.

Pokémon species: Braixen
Name: Vailia
Personality: (lol) same as Pika's
Identifying marks: Wand made if enchanted Birch wood, giving it the white color. Has one purple eye.
Brief backstory: Vailia was a gift from a friend of Prof. Elm. She at sometimes wont follow orders.

(this look so cool, would love to join)

Name: Max Dragoon
Appearance: Max eyes are a piercing icy blue accompanied with jet black hair, which is usually sporting a bad case of bed head. As he believe's you always dress for the occasion and pokemon training is profession, Max normally wears a white with gray strips, long-sleeved dress shirt with the sleeve rolled to his elbows. He accompanies his shirt with
black slacks covered with faint grass stains, a pair of white sneakers, a loose red tie, and a pair of black, finger-less leather gloves. Max stands at 6'0 and is pretty well built from the training he does with his pokemon. He normally stares forward with a gaze the leave people thinking his uninterested or just lacking on sleep, but when he battles his face brightens up with a determined smile.

Personality: Max has always been a bit of an under-achiever, whether it be school or house work he never really gave things much effort. Max would much rather sleep than most other activities, and will normally do so. He has a bad habit of going with the easiest path presented with him and only truly livens up around pokemon. In battles Max's quick-wit shines at thinking of battle tactics on the fly and aims at being a trainer strong enough to sit with the Alola elite four.

Home Region and Town: Sinnoh, Pastoria City

Pokémon

Pokémon species: Feraligator
Name: Locke
Personality: Locke takes after his trainer to a "z", normally lazing around until its time to train or battle. Locke has a bit of an ego and sometimes will refuse to battle a pokemon if he feels it wont be a challenge. Locke doesn't like being confined in his pokeball and attempts to release himself any chance he gets.
Identifying marks: Has a scar on his left shoulder after a rough encounter with a toxicroak as a totodile.
Brief backstory: Locke had escaped from a pokelab in Pastoria and wandered around the Great Marsh until he ran across a boy asleep on a bed of grass. Locke had become quite the prankster living in the marsh, startling awake the boy and other pokemon with a sharp chomp. One day a toxicroak didn't find it so funny an attacked the totodile with a poison jab. The boy found the totodile that kept messing with his sleep injured and took him to the local pokemon center. The center contacted the lab and they as the boy if he wanted to look after the totodile, the rest is history.

Pokémon species: Quagsire
Name: Sally
Personality: Sally isn't the sharpest knife in the set, she slow witted and very dense. She gets lost in thought easily and has a tendency to wonder aimlessly. Her strength are in her ability to follow instruction as soon as there given. Sally doesn't put in the foresight to plan ahead when she does something, choosing instead to wait for the next direction or roll with the punches.
Identifying marks: Sally wear a pink bow that Max gave her atop her head.
Brief backstory: Sally was a wild wooper in the Great Marsh that became infatuate with a totodile that appeared one day. She follow him around until one day a boy carried him out of the marsh. She continued to follow the two until the boy decided to make her a member of the team.

Pokémon species: Toxapex
Name: Thorn
Personality: Thorn is temperament is reflected by his apatite, bratty when he's hungry and friendly when he not. Thorn has a thing for letting you know whats on his mind in the form of hiding between his own legs till he gets his way.
Identifying marks: Thorn's arms are a slightly darker shade of blue
Brief backstory: Max had captured Thorn shortly after arriving in alola as he saw him attacking a corsola. He was a hand full at first but quickly got
use to the training and the team.

Pokémon species: Elekid
Name: Spark
Personality: Spark is always full of energy as a newly hatched pokemon, letting loose the occasional static that he builds up from flailing his arms.
He's always been on the hunt for others to play with, which has made him battle ready faster than most. Spark love training in hopes to become strong like Locke.
Identifying marks: Spark wears a blue bandanna tied around his left arm.

Sorry everyone! Little backup with the internet lately- but it's been resolved.

I'm good, but being me, didn't type anything. I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so I promise I'll get an extra-long post out ;)
Yay!!!
This seems like it could be a bit of fun and I'd love to join in. Sadly it's 4am and I really should sleep so I'll try and get a bio up tomorrow if that's okay?
We'd love for you to join! Take your time. :)
Name: Nayruii
Appearance: View attachment 458863
Personality: Shy, Brave, Quiet, Helpful
Home Region and Town: Johto, Mt. Moon (literally born there)
Other notes/features: Has a Watch that can hack electronics. Has to recharge after using. Also wears a Mystic water necklace.

Pokémon species: Pikachu
Name: Pika (SO ORIGINAL RIGHT)
Personality: Kind, Nice, Helpful
Identifying marks: Wears goggles like Gold on his head, and has a slash on his right eye.
Brief backstory: Pika was Nayruii's starter after he saved it from a berserking Feraligatr that had escaped its trainer.

Pokémon species: Eevee
Name: Aria
Personality: Same as Pika's
Identifying marks: Shiny
Brief backstory: Nayruii caught Aria accidentally. When Nayruii was walking in the forests, he tripped and his last pokeball flew out of his pocket, and then the eevee had stumbled across the opening where Nayruii was, which the pokeball flew, and hit the eevee. It stopped after one wiggle.

Pokémon species: Noivern
Name: X
Personality: Quiet, Cold Hearted, Crude.
Identifying marks: has a triangle shaped wound in its ear, from a psycho cut to its ear.
Brief backstory: Nayruii found X wounded in a cave. Nayruii, being the nice guy he is, caught it, and took it to a Pokémon Center at once.

Pokémon species: Braixen
Name: Vailia
Personality: (lol) same as Pika's
Identifying marks: Wand made if enchanted Birch wood, giving it the white color. Has one purple eye.
Brief backstory: Vailia was a gift from a friend of Prof. Elm. She at sometimes wont follow orders.
Hmm, accepted, but which Pokémon is the Pokémon that will join your team at the egg challenge?
(this look so cool, would love to join)

Name: Max Dragoon
Appearance: Max eyes are a piercing icy blue accompanied with jet black hair, which is usually sporting a bad case of bed head. As he believe's you always dress for the occasion and pokemon training is profession, Max normally wears a white with gray strips, long-sleeved dress shirt with the sleeve rolled to his elbows. He accompanies his shirt with
black slacks covered with faint grass stains, a pair of white sneakers, a loose red tie, and a pair of black, finger-less leather gloves. Max stands at 6'0 and is pretty well built from the training he does with his pokemon. He normally stares forward with a gaze the leave people thinking his uninterested or just lacking on sleep, but when he battles his face brightens up with a determined smile.

Personality: Max has always been a bit of an under-achiever, whether it be school or house work he never really gave things much effort. Max would much rather sleep than most other activities, and will normally do so. He has a bad habit of going with the easiest path presented with him and only truly livens up around pokemon. In battles Max's quick-wit shines at thinking of battle tactics on the fly and aims at being a trainer strong enough to sit with the Alola elite four.

Home Region and Town: Sinnoh, Pastoria City

Pokémon

Pokémon species: Feraligator
Name: Locke
Personality: Locke takes after his trainer to a "z", normally lazing around until its time to train or battle. Locke has a bit of an ego and sometimes will refuse to battle a pokemon if he feels it wont be a challenge. Locke doesn't like being confined in his pokeball and attempts to release himself any chance he gets.
Identifying marks: Has a scar on his left shoulder after a rough encounter with a toxicroak as a totodile.
Brief backstory: Locke had escaped from a pokelab in Pastoria and wandered around the Great Marsh until he ran across a boy asleep on a bed of grass. Locke had become quite the prankster living in the marsh, startling awake the boy and other pokemon with a sharp chomp. One day a toxicroak didn't find it so funny an attacked the totodile with a poison jab. The boy found the totodile that kept messing with his sleep injured and took him to the local pokemon center. The center contacted the lab and they as the boy if he wanted to look after the totodile, the rest is history.

Pokémon species: Quagsire
Name: Sally
Personality: Sally isn't the sharpest knife in the set, she slow witted and very dense. She gets lost in thought easily and has a tendency to wonder aimlessly. Her strength are in her ability to follow instruction as soon as there given. Sally doesn't put in the foresight to plan ahead when she does something, choosing instead to wait for the next direction or roll with the punches.
Identifying marks: Sally wear a pink bow that Max gave her atop her head.
Brief backstory: Sally was a wild wooper in the Great Marsh that became infatuate with a totodile that appeared one day. She follow him around until one day a boy carried him out of the marsh. She continued to follow the two until the boy decided to make her a member of the team.

Pokémon species: Toxapex
Name: Thorn
Personality: Thorn is temperament is reflected by his apatite, bratty when he's hungry and friendly when he not. Thorn has a thing for letting you know whats on his mind in the form of hiding between his own legs till he gets his way.
Identifying marks: Thorn's arms are a slightly darker shade of blue
Brief backstory: Max had captured Thorn shortly after arriving in alola as he saw him attacking a corsola. He was a hand full at first but quickly got
use to the training and the team.

Pokémon species: Elekid
Name: Spark
Personality: Spark is always full of energy as a newly hatched pokemon, letting loose the occasional static that he builds up from flailing his arms.
He's always been on the hunt for others to play with, which has made him battle ready faster than most. Spark love training in hopes to become strong like Locke.
Identifying marks: Spark wears a blue bandanna tied around his left arm.
Accepted! Begin whenever you'd like. :)

Oh, and Nayruii has 3 Pokémon in the box. Here are their bios:

Name: Ruiia
Personality: Curious, Happy, Nice
Identifying marks: its eyes are light sky cyan.
Brief backstory: This Vulpix was a gift from someone named Waterflame (that's my name in sun) from a wonder trade.

Pokémon species: Mimikyu
Name: Yui
Personality: Curious, Playful, dislikes Nayruii's Pika, but will stand it.
Identifying marks: none
Brief backstory: this is the first Pokémon Nayruii catches in Alola.

Pokémon species: Sylveon
Personality: like ruiia's
Identifying marks: Its ribbons shine in all the colors of the rainbow.
Brief backstory: This is another Pokémon he got from wonder trade.

Also, the egg will be a spiky eared pichu.

Last edited:
Oh, and Nayruii has 3 Pokémon in the box. Here are their bios:

Name: Ruiia
Personality: Curious, Happy, Nice
Identifying marks: its eyes are light sky cyan.
Brief backstory: This Vulpix was a gift from someone named Waterflame (that's my name in sun) from a wonder trade.

Pokémon species: Mimikyu
Name: Yui
Personality: Curious, Playful, dislikes Nayruii's Pika, but will stand it.
Identifying marks: none
Brief backstory: this is the first Pokémon Nayruii catches in Alola.

Pokémon species: Sylveon
Personality: like ruiia's
Identifying marks: Its ribbons shine in all the colors of the rainbow.
Brief backstory: This is another Pokémon he got from wonder trade.

Also, the egg will be a spiky eared pichu.
Unfortunately, during the challenge participants won't be allowed to use the PC, so the box Pokémon will not be accessed. On top of that, I personally dislike repeat Pokémon (two roleplayers with the same species Pokémon), but since I didn't say it, you can still have Alolan Vulpix if you'd like if you switch it with any of Nayruii's current ones. Along with that, your spikey eared Pichu needs a bio, and it needs to be replaced with one of Nayruii's current Pokémon because the trainer is allowed to have four, including the egg one.

Sorry for my pickiness!

oops, ill switch ot with vailia, which i already did.

Pokémon species: Pichu
Name: Pibrii
Personality: Same as ruiaas
Identifing Marks: Shiny and spiky eared

I was wondering, would it be possible to roleplay purley as a Pokemon?
No, not in this roleplay. This is a detailed roleplay explicitly for trainers, and being a Pokémon would not be acceptable.
So what is the posting order?
Until everyone who joins gets their post in posts, there really won't be one. I'll establish it once we are all members set in stone. So as long as your refrain from passing too much time and sparking major events, you may post as much as you'd like until a posting order is made.

I'm really sorry about this being so late - life suddenly got hectic out of nowhere. Things have died down now so we should be all good.

Name: Blair Addams
Appearance: Blair is a small woman who stands around 5'2, and has warm brown skin. Her naturally dark brown hair is always dyed the most obnoxious pink she can get her hands on, and usually is pulled back into some kind of hairstyle. Her light brown eyes are usually rimmed with somewhat excessive amounts of eyeliner from her attempts to make her eyes seem as large as humanly possible. Her clothing also tends to be a bit excessive, having a preference towards lolita inspired clothing, which she often makes herself, but given the heat of Alola she's having to make do with other clothes. Her current favourite clothes to wear consists of an off the shoulder orange shirt with a floral pattern, worn under a light asymmetrical black skirt. She finishes this all off with some short black boots that are more about looking nice than actually being practical.

Personality: Blair's gotten herself in a very negative loop. She's an incredibly lonely person, as she never really developed the social skills necessary to make human friends, which has caused her to desperately crave other humans. This desperation has caused her to become very clingy and intense around the people who do pay attention to her, which usually drives them away from her because she's so exhausting to deal with. In response to constantly being abandoned and ignored by others, she only gets more desperate and so the cycle continues. She used to not have the insight into herself necessary to figure out this problem, however her uncle recently laid the entire situation out plainly for her, so she's now a lot more conscious of what she's doing that's wrong. Despite this, she's still not sure of exactly how to go about solving this or what behaviour when trying to connect to other people is more socially acceptable, which is presenting itself in her behaviour as being somewhat awkward at times, or rapidly changing what she's doing halfway through a sentence. However most of the time she's still pretty difficult for most people to deal with, being very blunt, self focused, having no concept of personal space, and no idea of when she should leave someone alone.

She does have some positive traits however. Those that do manage to deal with her behaviour (which is usually her Pokemon) find themselves utterly showered with affection. Her Pokemon do tend to be a spoiled because of this, unless they themselves outright reject her gifts. So deeply does she care about them that she completely panics whenever one of them is injured, which is part of the reason why she's not that experienced with battling. This also extends to a lesser degree to Pokemon in general - having grown up surrounded by them, Blair has developed a deep appreciation for them, which has fueled her curiousity about their biology, and interest in persevering Pokemon's habitats. She's also a fairly outgoing and energetic person, always willing to get out there and try new activities, especially if they're flashy and eye catching. A lot of the time when she does try new things, she often fails, but this rarely bothers her or hampers her enjoyment of the activity, unless other's end up mocking her for the mistake.

History: Blair's birth was a bit of a mistake. Neither of her parents were very interested in raising a child, nor where they prepared to sacrifice their growing international business ventures to look after her. After a few years of trying their best, Blair was sent to live with her uncle Mortimer in Lavender Town. Mortimer worked as a medium in the Pokemon Tower, and often brought the young girl along with him, given that she'd just moved a very long way and didn't really know anybody else in town. Hesitant at first, she slowly desensitized to the death around her, and started fearlessly playing with the ghost types that inhabited the tower, especially with a young Sableye. Here she made many friends, but it was a far different situation at school. Having a bit of a language barrier to overcome, and already not being the greatest conversationalist out there, Blair struggled to make meaningful connections to the other children her age. She ended up spending most of her time alone, slowly becoming more and more desperate for human contact, and started to engage in highly eye catching behaviour in order to get people to pay attention to her. Despite these attempts not gaining her much human attention in the long run, it was still enough to reinforce the behaviour, and over time her personality became more and more extreme, isolating her further.

The one positive thing that came out of having no friends was that she had plenty of time by herself to study, and this helped her do reasonably well in the schools final exams, especially in biology. This combined with her parents being reasonably rich helped her to gain an internship for a year with a research team studying local Pokemon populations in Lilycove City. Already having a deep respect and fascination with Pokemon from spending so much time with them in her youth, Blair throughly enjoyed this experience, even though she wasn't sure if it was an area she'd want to make a career out of. However for her employeer things were not quite as positive - Blair's terrible social skills caused a bit of tension with the team, as she often came across as being rude or lazy. The only things that kept her from being thrown out were the fact that she usually completed her work to a high standard, and that her parents were one of the research team's financial backers. However these concerns were still voiced, originally to Blair who didn't really take them to heart, and then to Mortimer. Out of concern of what this would mean for her future, the old man gave her a very much needed metaphorical slap to the face, telling her that if she didn't mature and learn to be more socially aware, she was probably going to struggle alone through life. This time the message hit home, and after a time of reflection, Blair decided that perhaps it would be best for her to go out and try and find herself, so to speak. With that, she boarded a ship to Alola.

Home Region and Town: Laverre Town, Kalos/Lavender Town, Kanto.
Pokémon:

Pokémon Species: Sableye
Name: Loki
Ability: Prankster
Personality: Loki certainly lives up to his name, as he loves teasing and messing with other people, with Blair and Hecate being his favourite targets. But its not driven by cruelty, more this is the best way he has to express his affection for those he likes. Its a sign of trust and how well he knows them that he can mess with them without ever crossing a boundary and actually hurting them (even if Hecate's reactions do seem that way, he knows better). He's also a total glutton, and half the time if he's missing he's probably at some jewelry store drooling at the window.
Identifying marks: One of his eyes is red, the other is the usual blue.
Brief backstory: Loki was one of the many Pokemon to find sanctuary in the Pokemon Tower, enjoying its atmosphere and how easily he could reach the Rock Tunnel to search for minerals to eat. As such, he quickly became familiar with a little girl whom was following one of the mediums around. Initially she was pretty scared of him, but as time went on she relaxed and the two started to explore the tower together, playing games amongst the gravestones. Eventually, the two became completely inseparable, to the point when Blair told Loki that she was moving to Hoenn, he went and found (well, okay, stole) a Pokeball and presented it to Blair so she could catch him and take him with her.

Pokémon Species: Braxien
Name: Hecate
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Hecate comes across as being a fairly grumpy Pokemon. She dislikes the crazy antics of Blair and Loki, and is usually in the background rolling her eyes at them, seeing them as being childish. She's also has a quick temper, and is prone to get quite mad when she's slighted. Usually by Loki's many attempts to mess with her because she's so reactive. In addition to this, she's a fairly proud Pokemon who sees herself as above most others, and will often get kinda competitive in trying to ensure that everyone around knows it. The only exception to this is her old trainer Mortimer, to whom she is extremely loyal, enough to be willing to put up with Loki and Blair in order to keep them safe, for his sake.
Brief backstory: Hecate originally belonged to Mortimer, being a Pokemon he'd adopted back when he lived alone. However, when Blair moved to Hoenn, he figured that the Braxien seemed utterly bored with just hanging around, so he decided to let Hecate travel to Hoenn with Blair, figuring she might have more fun. Whether or not his plan succeeded or not was debatable, but out of a sense of loyalty to look after Mortimer's niece, Hecate decided to stay around when they headed to Alola.

Pokémon Species: Joltik
Name: Tachi
Ability: Compoundeyes
Personality: Tachi, being a fairly young Pokemon, still needs a fairly large amount of time to sleep, although those around him suspect that he probably enjoys napping as well. He often comes across as being a bit lazy, and happy just to hang around and enjoy other people's company, rather than needing to run around like a madman most of the time. Despite his age, he seems to be quite intelligent, and enjoys listening to Blair reading to him from her various biology books. He's also pretty prone to asking questions to the other's that they have no answers for, especially one's that are philosophical in nature.
Brief backstory: After a sudden influx of foreign species of Pokemon around Lilycove, which the research team Blair worked with were particularly interested in containing, a large number of these were temporarily held at the lab in order to try and find out where they were from so they could be returned to their original habitats. During this time, Blair ended up taking care of many of them, and grew particularly fond of a small Joltik in her care. So when the Pokemon were to be returned to their home regions, she opted to adopt the small creature instead, with his approval.

Pokémon Species: Murkrow
Name: Draven
Ability: Super Luck
Personality: Draven comes across as being a somewhat cynical and mocking Pokemon, especially towards others. He seems genuinely cruel, finding genuine enjoyment in seeing others fail, and will take measures to ensure that they do. Naturally, the other Pokemon on Blair's team haven't taken very well to his appearance, causing a bit of tension between the team. However Blair's clinginess has made her unwilling to give him up, a fact which he plans to take advantage of.

Guess if i dont try im never gonna get better at filling up my paragraphs so here i go haha

Name: Don D'amour
Appearance: (height, looks, hair color, clothing, etc) 6'2" in height and has a pretty awesome tan. His hair is silverish platinum and is not to long but long enough to cover his eyes and just barely graze his shoulders. He wears a light red leather jacket with torn black jean shorts that just go over his knees. Under the jacket is a white t-shirt with the team skull emblem, the same emblem as the silver chain worn around his neck. For shoes he wears simple black converse shoes. His eyes are a stunning shade of purple that usually ends up with the person talking with him finding i hard to break eye contact. To store all his items, he carries a white leather satchel.

Personality: He is a bit uptight and finds it hard to trust others without getting to know them on a more deeper level. He can get pretty protective over things he finds interesting or impotent to him and is a very determined teenager.

Home Region and Town: Hoenn, Lavaridge.

Other notes/features: At the age of ten, Don got his right arm burned by a lava spout that had sprung up from underneath him while he was out playing with his friends. It has since healed but the marks and wounds still remain.

Pokémon species: Scizor
Name: Zane
Personality: He is always looking to be a bother to someone or something trying to provoke them to a fight. He loves to eat....
Identifying marks: Zanes wings are a transparent shade of black instead of clear or white.
Brief backstory: Zane was one of Dons first pokemon alongside his Blaziken, Roy. He acquired Zane as a Scyther from his father and it evolved into a Scizor through the trade and his mother gave him a Torchic. Don trained his Scizor in an active lava zone inorder to make Zane used to the heat but in the process it made Zanes clear white wings into sotty black wings. In the end Zane had become a bit more heat resistant but a solid Flamethrower would still easily make him tremble.

Pokémon Species: Blaziken
Name: Roy
Personality: He is very loyal and responds to anyone in need of help. He is very fast due to his inherent Speed Boost ability.
Identifying Marks: He wears a bandana around his neck.
Brief Backstory: After receiving him as a gift from his mother, Don quickly began to train his Torchic in fast paced fighting techniques. As a Torchic it did a lot of.... bouncing around and pecking at the opponent and maybe spiting out a few embers here and there to mix it up before it had finally evolved into a Combusken. In this stage Don mainly focused on training Roy in hand to hand combat and fighting styles as opposed to keeping a distance in a fight. Once the Combusken had learned enough and strived hard enough to be the best it could possibly be it evolved into a Blaziken.

Pokémon Species: Shelgon
Name: Meliodas
Personality: Relaxed and lazy in it heavy shell of armor. It tends to just stand by and watch things........ go?
Identifying Marks: Some punk kids put graffiti on his shell so now he is just a piece of walking ally art.
Brief Backstory: Don meet Meliodas while he was training Zane in the Lava Zone when it was still just a Bagon. Seeing as he needed another Pokémon to put on his team he thought why not make it a Dragon type. Meliodas as a Bagon was the complete opposite of what he is as a Shelgon, he was pouncing off walls and headbutting into Zanes full metal armor without even harming itself. Eventually it tired itself out and fell into a deep sleep right before Zanes feet and Don tossed his Pokéball to capture it. The next time Don sent out his Bagon he noticed that it looked bulkier and rounder. Don eventually came to the conclusion that it must have somehow evolved inside of the Pokéball.

Egg: Frokie
Name: Kakashi

Sure hope thats enough for ya Esp :p

Guess if i dont try im never gonna get better at filling up my paragraphs so here i go haha

Name: Don D'amour
Appearance: (height, looks, hair color, clothing, etc) 6'2" in height and has a pretty awesome tan. His hair is silverish platinum and is not to long but long enough to cover his eyes and just barely graze his shoulders. He wears a light red leather jacket with torn black jean shorts that just go over his knees. Under the jacket is a white t-shirt with the team skull emblem, the same emblem as the silver chain worn around his neck. For shoes he wears simple black converse shoes. His eyes are a stunning shade of purple that usually ends up with the person talking with him finding i hard to break eye contact. To store all his items, he carries a white leather satchel.

Personality: He is a bit uptight and finds it hard to trust others without getting to know them on a more deeper level. He can get pretty protective over things he finds interesting or impotent to him and is a very determined teenager.

Home Region and Town: Hoenn, Lavaridge.

Other notes/features: At the age of ten, Don got his right arm burned by a lava spout that had sprung up from underneath him while he was out playing with his friends. It has since healed but the marks and wounds still remain.

Pokémon species: Scizor
Name: Zane
Personality: He is always looking to be a bother to someone or something trying to provoke them to a fight. He loves to eat....
Identifying marks: Zanes wings are a transparent shade of black instead of clear or white.
Brief backstory: Zane was one of Dons first pokemon alongside his Blaziken, Roy. He acquired Zane as a Scyther from his father and it evolved into a Scizor through the trade and his mother gave him a Torchic. Don trained his Scizor in an active lava zone inorder to make Zane used to the heat but in the process it made Zanes clear white wings into sotty black wings. In the end Zane had become a bit more heat resistant but a solid Flamethrower would still easily make him tremble.

Pokémon Species: Blaziken
Name: Roy
Personality: He is very loyal and responds to anyone in need of help. He is very fast due to his inherent Speed Boost ability.
Identifying Marks: He wears a bandana around his neck.
Brief Backstory: After receiving him as a gift from his mother, Don quickly began to train his Torchic in fast paced fighting techniques. As a Torchic it did a lot of.... bouncing around and pecking at the opponent and maybe spiting out a few embers here and there to mix it up before it had finally evolved into a Combusken. In this stage Don mainly focused on training Roy in hand to hand combat and fighting styles as opposed to keeping a distance in a fight. Once the Combusken had learned enough and strived hard enough to be the best it could possibly be it evolved into a Blaziken.

Pokémon Species: Shelgon
Name: Meliodas
Personality: Relaxed and lazy in it heavy shell of armor. It tends to just stand by and watch things........ go?
Identifying Marks: Some punk kids put graffiti on his shell so now he is just a piece of walking ally art.
Brief Backstory: Don meet Meliodas while he was training Zane in the Lava Zone when it was still just a Bagon. Seeing as he needed another Pokémon to put on his team he thought why not make it a Dragon type. Meliodas as a Bagon was the complete opposite of what he is as a Shelgon, he was pouncing off walls and headbutting into Zanes full metal armor without even harming itself. Eventually it tired itself out and fell into a deep sleep right before Zanes feet and Don tossed his Pokéball to capture it. The next time Don sent out his Bagon he noticed that it looked bulkier and rounder. Don eventually came to the conclusion that it must have somehow evolved inside of the Pokéball.

Egg: Frokie
Name: Kakashi

Sure hope thats enough for ya Esp :p

Very intriguing character concept you have, but you're missing a few things!
-History for Don (Why is he associated with Team Skull? Is he actually associated with them? If not, why does he wear their symbol? Did burinig his arm hurt any activities he liked to do? Etc..)
-Personality for Kakashi
-Prehaps a little tiny bit more elaboration on his personality (does he get mad easily? What makes him happy, and why? Does he ever get frustrated, if so, with what? What kind of physical limitations may lead to a downfall of his emotions at times? Etc...)

Thanks! Sorry for being really picky. ;_;

Its fine lol, makes me a better writer in the end so thanks haha

The history of Don and his personality: Don has never been the kind of guy that likes to handle his "emotions" with people and tends to hide\keep any negative feelings or problems to himself. He doesn't have anger issues...... Is what he says to anyone that asks but in actuality he somewhat does have a little temper problem. Most little things only agitate him, like he will never freak out over someone making fun of him or calling him names or slurs, but if you want him to lose it all you gotta do is threaten or harm someone or thing he values as important or special to him. But be warned that once this is done he doesn't just forgive and forget, he is hell bent and on a war path to eliminate the threat to said important or special thing. The best possible outcome you can hope for is for him to hopefully forgive the person, but even if he forgives he will never forget and always be waiting to put that train back on its rails.
Things that Don enjoys doing is eating, swimming, partying, playing any sport, and training there's not much to it other than the company of others whom he can trust.
Now due to his right arm being burned it is far weaker than his left and since he used his right arm to due most things he had to convert to doing things he would normally do with his right arm to doing it with his left. This meant throwing Pokéballs and Baseballs, writing, even the simple things like shaking someones hand became a challenge for his right arm so he attempted it all with his left...... and he was terrible, he still is to this day he has not mastered the art of "left-handedness"
He indeed is apart of Team Skull. He joined when most people on Poni Island rejected him from their festivities because he was "different". The Islanders would talk about his odd colored eyes and how they were "not normal for people to have" so he boarded a ship to Ula'ula Island, and aboard that ship he was also greeted by rude islanders judging him. In response he put on a small smile and laughed in a demonic sort of way to scare the Islanders mocking him, and it worked, the Islanders looked over in horror as they all stumbled out and up the stairs to the upper deck but someone stayed and patted him on the shoulder and to Dons surprise it was the infamous Guzma. Guzma invited Don to join his little rag tag crew because he thought that little display was marvelous and he need someone with a bit of crazy in them to be in his squad. After a year or two in Team Skull Don had made a name for himself, the Islanders would call him a purple eyed freak which eventually evolved into The Purple Eyed Demon officially dubbed by ya boi Guzma of course.

As for Kakashi's personality he is, well, a ninja. He fights with honor, stealth, and quick stricks up close and from far away. He is a fairly energetic little frog and usually will just hide out of sight where nobody can spot him.

Basic Information
Full name:
Mikaela Fochewulf
Nickname(s)/Alias(es): Mika, Wulfie
Height: 162 cm
Region: Hoenn
Town: Mauville City
------------------

Appearance

Features

Eye color is somewhere between blue and purple. They are rimmed with eyeliner to make them seem a bit larger than they actually are.
Naturally a redhead, but chose to dye her hair in a slightly more orange color. It’s not all that much different from her natural color, but she swears by the difference it makes. It’s a lot of trouble getting her hair in a decent model while loose, so to save herself the hassle she wears it in pigtails.

Wardrobe (Head)
Wearing two red, beaded hair ties, one worn on each side of the head, giving her the pigtails.

Wardrobe (Chest)
Wearing a white, short-sleeved t-shirt with the bottom cut out in a pattern of small half circles. The neck of the shirt is colored a soft pink instead of white. Depicted slightly right of the chest’s middle are two stars depicted. The larger one being the same soft pink as the neck of the shirt and the smaller star is a soft red instead.
Wearing a bright green jacket with white outlining along the end of the sleeves, the bottom of the jacket, at both sides of the zipper and the opening of both pockets. The inside of the jacket is a slightly darker green.

Wardrobe (Hands)
Wearing an old, faded friendship bracelet she got when she was around the age of ten (10). It appears to be made out of seven, differently colored, strands of yarn braided together. Though the colors are starting to fade the friendship behind it never did.

Wardrobe (Legs)
Wearing cherry red shorts with a soft pink outlining at the bottom. Just like with the jacket, the opening of the pockets are outlined in white.
Wearing cherry red stockings to match with her hair ties and shorts. They seem to go very well with the jacket too, despite it being a bright green.
Wearing a white pair of sneakers with the soles and nose being a more greyish color. The shoe ties are the same bright green as the jacket. The shoes, as well as the shoe ties, are fairly new as they were bought to carry the wearer through a lengthy journey.
-----------------

Personality
Mikaela seems to be dealing with some personality issues due to her parents. Well, one of the parents to be exact. Her mother. Mikaela is seventeen years old, but seems to act like a child on more than one occasion. Being carefree, reckless and a complete invader of any sort of personal space, it’s very hard for her to be taken seriously at all. Most people that actually like hanging out with the girl see her more as a younger sister than anything else. At home isn’t very different. Mikaela’s childish behavior is stimulated by her father still treating her like his ‘little princess’. From a young age Mikaela did everything together with her father and nothing has changed over the years. Still a ‘little princess’ at heart.

While her father stimulates the carefree and childish behavior, her mother wants her to grow up and make something of herself. At heart her mother wants the best for her, and deep inside Mikaela knows this to be true, but the constant negativity from her mother isn’t the best way to stimulate the girl. Mikaela wants nothing more than to show she can be mature and serious as well, but her mother doesn’t recognize it at all. Nor do her friends, which is infuriating to her. Normally she doesn’t mind the way her friends act, but once she really wants to bring up something serious she can’t help but get irritated or even angry when nobody listens to her.

She is a very intelligent and clever young woman, preferring a well thought-out strategy over brute force. If only her mother could look past the way Mikaela acts around her father and friends, then maybe she could see it too. As long as she doesn’t Mikaela will keep pushing herself to her limits to impress her mother. She wants to be as close to her mother as she is to her father and would do anything to achieve that goal. Anything except changing who she is at heart. Dad’s ‘little princess’. Oh, how proud she is of that self-made title.
-----------------------

Pokémon Team
Species:
Togedemaru
Name: Zip-Zap
Type:
Electric, Steel
Ability: Iron Barbs
----------------

Personality
Zip-Zap is a lot like his Trainer, which is why they bonded in the first place. Wanting to be tough and being recognized as more than just a cute ball of fluffiness. Zip-Zap trains hard and fights harder. Taking on any battle, just to prove he can keep up with the best of them. He knows very well that Mikaela is the brains of the operation and Zip-Zap carries out her orders without a moment of hesitation. This little ball of fluff has more fighting spirit and determination than a whole army of Pokémon together. Sometimes things are far more than meets the eye.
-----------

History
Zip-Zap is Mikaela’s first Pokémon. It’s unclear how Zip-Zap found its way to the Hoenn Region, but it seemed to have turned out pretty well for him. Wandering around, lost, he found himself a Trainer at the edge of Mauville City and a very dear friend over time. Playing, battling and growing together, Mikaela and Zip-Zap became inseparable.
--------------------------

Basic Information
Species:
Dedenne
Name: Koda
Type:
Electric, Fairy
Ability: Cheek Pouch
----------------

Personality
Koda could very easily be described in one word; foodie, which means the little rodent has a pretty refined, or picky, taste for berries. Showing far more interest in berries than battling, Mikaela had to trick Koda into becoming an effective team member. Koda is very easily persuaded by food, specifically Sitrus Berries. The promise of berries is more or less the only reason Koda even battles for Mikaela. Though, when it really counts he will protect her, even without being promised a snack afterwards. Like a real friend should.
-----------

History
Koda was a stray Pokémon living in Mauville City. Being treated like a pest and chased around wherever he went it was surprising to Koda when he eventually found someone who liked him. When the little critter found its way into Mikaela’s home he was greeted by the girl with food instead of being attacked by a broom. It didn’t take long before they bonded and Koda became part of the team.

Basic Information
Species:
Emolga
Name: Sora
Type:
Electric, Flying
Ability: Motor Drive
----------------

Personality
Sora is an energetic daredevil, always looking for excitement. Always being reckless. Preferring speed over everything! Sora is simply incapable of taking it easy and constantly urges her Trainer and fellow Pokémon to pick up the pace! Sora is confident and a big show-off, but lucky for her she’s fast enough to get away with it once she finds herself in a tough spot due to her constantly trying to pick fights with other Pokémon. Sora thinks she’s the best around and nobody will be able to convince her otherwise. Nobody comes even close to the lightning fast Sora! No way!
-----------

History
There has been only one time Sora found herself in a tough spot without a way out. She had picked a fight with the wrong crowd, a flock of Taillow and Swellow. Though she could easily out speed the Taillow, she wasn’t fast enough to dodge the attack of one of the Swellow. Plunging down to the ground Sora was lucky enough to have caught the attention of a beginning trainer. Sora was saved by Mikaela after she caught Sora before she hit the ground and using Koda’s Parabolic Charge to scare off the flock. Sora has been with Mikaela ever since. Admiring her greatly.

Basic Information
Species:
Phanpy
Name: Snoots
Type:
Ground
Ability: Pickup
----------------

Personality
Snoots is a calm, friendly and most of all gentle little elephant. Preferring to stay away from battling as often as possible. Not because he’s scared, but because he’s intelligent enough to see when it’s a meaningless fight. Snoots is a very smart Pokémon and very capable of seeing the different between needless battling and actual danger. In case of actual danger Snoots will do everything to protect the ones around him. Even resorting to violence when that’s clearly against his nature. He cares a lot for the wellbeing of his trainer and fellow Pokémon and always puts the safety of them before his own.
-----------

History
Hatched from an egg that was given to Mikaela in the Alola Region. (To be continued)

I posted in the RP, for anyone who might want to know.

@Sciencewars I decided you looked like a fun person to interact with, so I did. I like the whole professor deal a lot, so I hope you don't mind. :D

Hey uh, so as its probably pretty obvious by how little I've been online the past month, the busy period I thought was just for a week or so has turned out to be indicative of how much free time I'll have. I don't see it going away, at least not until October anyway, so I don't think its fair on you guys for me to still be a part of this RP. I've already wasted enough of your time. Trust me, I'd still really like to join you guys on this, but I just don't feel its feasible. I'm really sorry about all of this...