• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed On the Ocean's Wings (Alola Challenge)

The roar of a truck whooshed by the natural valley with a disturbing, foul stench replacing its moving mass as it continued. Those kind of vehicals aren't really normal in Alola, but it's understandable. The Ocean's Journey was coming up soon, and how were they to ship in the emergency medical items and rewards? Perhaps the putrid vehicals would stop after the challenge; actually, it was certain that they would. Alola always gets worked up over this challenge.

The pale moon radiated gently waves of light down on the small Seafolk village and illuminated the snoring sea with a brilliant silver blue. It was almost the full moon; maybe Lunala would bless them with a cloudless full moon for the challenge in the next few days. The breeze whispered the incantations of other-worldly languages as a young Stufful was whisked inside of a nearby Bewear cave for the remainder of the night.

"How long are you going to sit out here, Chloe?"

The young adult of 18 broke her incessant gaze over the moonlit abyss of water that spread out in front of her to shoot a stern glare at the owner of the voice behind her. Chloe responded with a long sigh. "Connor, how long are you going to stalk me? At least get your butt over here before you creepily say my name and ask why I'm looking out over the ocean. If only you were hot, then this would be a perfect romantic scene; pale, illuminated ocean and an almost-full moon."

"I am too! I've tried so hard to get in shape before I fly out to Kanto." He protested.

"Fine, then too bad you're my freaking sibling and that would be awfully illegal- not to mention disturbing on so many levels." She shot back with a incredulous shake of her head.

Connor, who looked strikingly similar to his sibling, gave a loopy grin and moved forwards to stand directly right of the stone Chloe had perched herself on. Chloe glanced at him for a moment and giggled softly before gently punching his shoulder. "My Arceus, you're so weird. It's like, two in the morning. Why the heck did it seem like a good idea to, one, look in my room to notice I was missing, and two, come looking for me?"

Connor paused before responding and took a moment to mess up his sister's oily, unwashed hair; laughing as she grunted in protest. His hand receded back to his side. "Maybe I was just worried about my younger sister and happened to notice that you left both your bedroom door and window open. You know, you could use the door- like an ordinary person."

"You're older by 3 minutes! You thought I was over this, but you'd be wrong I tell you! I will never tolerate being the 'younger' sibling, Connor, and you know that," Chloe exclaimed with mock offense, "besides. I couldn't sleep. You're so successful: going to make a company in Kanto, get lucky with some pretty chick, and probably will be a millionaire before I gain two cents from any employer. All I'm good at is battling and raising Pokémon. Do you remember when Sarin totally kicked Rudder's butt? She was at a four times disadvantage too." She brightened at the thought of battle.

"No, you'll always be my younger sister. My whittle twiny itsy bitsy swister." Connor replied in a baby voice, teasing the despairing girl.

"I'm going to punch you"

"I know. Anyway, you're doing that Ocean Journey thing, right? That's up your alley. Think about it, Elite Four Member Chloe Astri. You'll be kicking more than just Rudder's butt at that level, and what will I be doing? Taxes probably. I'm not one to be cheesy, but do what you want Chloe. You're a strong, independent lady now- you can do whatever you want in this short life you've got." He gave her two good pats on her shoulder. "We should go home, before mom discovers that her mirror twins have gone missing and sends the neighbors out to look for us. Plus, you've got to get to Melemele soon, right? The tournament starts in three days and orientation starts in two; and we're counting that it's technically April 12th right now, because it's officially.... two twenty am. Now come on. While we're walking, you can tell me who you're bringing to he competition." Connor coaxed his sister off of the rock and turned his back to the ocean.

Chloe lingered at the ocean's edge for a moment; letting the cool water wash over her bare feet. She never seems to remember to put shoes on during her midnight outings- not that she necessarily needs them. After one precious second of release, she turned to follow her brother home, now hearing the ocean call for her to return. Chloe ignored it and stepped in stride with her brother. "Well, since you're dying to know," She said goofily, "I'm taking Sarin, Shiver, and Mira. It's rumored that I'll get an egg to hatch halfway through the competition as well- wouldn't that be fun?"

"All of those bound for Melemele's Hau'oli city, please board the SS Peeko as soon as possible!"

The pale moonlight had shifted to beaming sunlight within hours, and the ocean glittered with tiny white stars on its shimmering surfaces. Exeggcutor island was faintly visible in the distance over the vast expanse of water. Seafolk village was alive with activity on the Friday morning, after all, it was the market day. Perhaps one of the most important days; the day where villagers trade and buy from one another. They never get customers from other islands though- why would anyone travel to Poni island aside from traverse to the Battle Tree or pay respects to the Altar deep within Vast Poni Canyon?

Chloe stood on the docks, staring intently at the young woman shouting last minute calls to Melemele over the excited buzz of market day. When no one responded to her chipper calls, she frowned slightly and planted her hands upon her hips. "Well it seems like nobody even cares that I'm willing to take people across the sea to a whole 'nother ISLAND! For FREE!" She enunciated, hoping to catch someone's attention.

"Ly, sweetheart, why would anyone want to go to Melemele?" Chloe asked teasingly as she gazed upon her distressed, red headed friend. Her bobbed hair was bouncing with the Wingull on her shoulder as he dug his way through the strands of cherry red spaghetti strands that spilled from Lydia's head. Her silver white blouse and adorable blue skirt blew in time with the wind; resulting in the occasional readjustment. As Chloe finished speaking, Lydia turned her gaze.

"Well, why are you going then? I literally work on Melemele, and Peeko here has been enjoying himself at Kukui's lab while I'm teaching. Or rather, student teaching- not yet an offical teacher." Lydia asked in response. She continued with a grin, "Peeko has really taken after my grandparents- sea-faring, sailing-loving, and playful Wingull, he sure is."

Chloe couldn't help but grin at that statement. "Haha, the Ocean's Journey, that's why. Honey I was sure I told you about this weeks ago! Honestly Lydia. Oh, and your uniform is so cute- I totally wish I could rock that like you can."

Lydia's brown furrowed up as she looked Chloe over, and she almost seemed to grimace at the traveler's appearance. "I can't see you in this, but I'm also questioning what you're wearing right now."

"What, this?" She looked down at her sky blue, short sleeved, loose shirt that she tied in a know a few inches above her belly button, leaving most of her stomach exposed. White jean shorts complemented her tan glow and feathers she wore around her neck. Unlike in the early morning, Chloe had remembered to put on brown small hiking boots and a messenger bag of the same color. The young adult pushed her honey brown hair out of her face as she smiled disapprovingly at Lydia.

"Good Arceus just board the ship. I recall you wearing a particular item of clothing once... hmm... I think it was entirely undergarments, outside and dancing for your 'boyfriend' once. He sucked, by the way. But that was totally hilarious- maybe I should remind everyone..." Chloe grinned widely as Lydia grew red in the face and watched Peeko fly off in her fit.

"No! No ok, let's get going!" She giggled, hiding her face as she boarded the small, family owned boat. Nothing fancy, just a good sized boat meant to transport 10-15 people across the ocean sporting a white color. Once she and Lydia were inside the vessel, they both took to the wheel and positioned themselves for the trip- Chloe perched on a seat behind the captain and Lydia revving up the engine. Then they were off to the next step in her journey, and Chloe was confused as to why she suddenly had an explosion of flutters burst from within her stomach.

With a tentative sigh, she sat back, staring out over the rushing waves as they made their commute the the neighboring island. Melemele wasn't too far away- but it would still take approximately a half hour to get there. White foam and bubbles trailed in their wake as Pelipper and other stray bird Pokémon flew over head, calling to one another in a friendly manner. They seemed very happy soaringly in the sky, backlighted by the blaring mid-morning sun that beat down on every corner of Alola in the wispless sky. Chloe stopped to quell the flutters in her stomach, even going so far to clutch her gut, and she gave herself a minute to breath in the tangy, salty air. Relief- she loved the ocean. How amazing that the substance that she drank that very morning is part of such a wide expanse.

It was about ten when the SS Peeko docked on Melemele shore by Kukui's lab, as the main dock she were chock full of boats coming in to drop off people for the competition. "It's easier this way" Lydia had explained. "Besides, he always lets me dock here. Plus you'll skip a portion of the docking crowd."

That was very true, the school grounds seemed to be the only populated place on Melemele as they passed by, parting ways as Lydia moved to corral her children. Chloe slowed her pace as she began to hear faint sounds of commerce coming from Hau'oli City. Never one for crowds, Chloe, maybe due to her isolation in Poni island. She had traveled to Melemele before, but never had she been in a large city during an event before. A deep rustling from her left spun Chloe's head to the underbrush in fear. Only, the source was a harmless Pichu, gleefully gobbling on a stray berry, but then fleeing after realizing that it attracted her attention. Chloe sighed, but smiled to herself as she continued walking to Hau'oli, feeling significantly better.

"Woah...."

A sound of awe escaped Chloe's lips as she entered the bustling city. There were so many people around! The buzz of excitement raced the wind in this place, and it was obvious that the laughter and cheer in this area would only result in a great competition. From the flyers, Chloe learned that she would only have 29 other competitors, but from the looks of it, it might as well be 200 other competitions. "I wasn't aware that this was a spectator sport." She mumbled to herself as she strolled cautiously through the town.

On her right, a clothing shop displayed an outfit similar to hers on a display, and the rush of victory spread through her like wildfire. 'Ha Lydia, if I'm being skimpy, so is everyone else on this island.' Chloe thought to herself. Her attention drew to the nearby visitor's center where a few posters urged competitors to enter in order to receive their hotel reservations and team members.

"Wait, team members?" Chloe asked aloud, squinting to read the poster better. Sure enough, it explained. 'Each participant will be part of a small team in order to ensure the safety of the participants and to encourage bonding between competitors. This is an individual competition, and the teams will be later broken up, but participating with your team thoughout the entire competition until the very end has yet to hinder anyone' she progress in the past.'

With a small, lopsided smile, Chloe entered the building. The air conditioning was a relief- it was still fairly warm in Alola at this time. After a moment of letting the cool air wash over her, Chloe spotted the desk that has the Ocean Journey's flyers all over it, so she figured that she might as well go there. The desk manager wasn't very chatty, and all he did was briefly explain the team system, but then instructed Chloe to fill out a few forms to turn in at orientation.

There was a small bench in the corner of the busy center where Chloe took her refuge. A small envelope had the words 'Team' written on the front, but before she could open it, Shiver, the Alolan Vulpix, emerged from her Poke ball around Chloe's waist and snatched it up with her mouth; her intent was clear- she wanted to play.

"Come on you rascal! Give it back!" Chloe scolded teasingly. "I have a Salazzle, Milotic and Vulpix to fill out papers for and I don't have time to play hide and seek. Later, 'k?" She concluded, continuing her work on the papers. Shiver frowned slightly, but then shook her head and dashed into the crowd with the envelope. After all, if Chloe wasn't going to search right away, it would be a good idea to start looking for hiding places.

Last edited:
Cianwood City, a Port of Crashing Waves. There was no denying that, the person who thought up the makeshift ‘title’ of the quiet, beach-side city had done his homework. The crashing waves against the rocks and cliffs would be there all day, greeting you in the morning and lulling you to sleep at night. It was a peaceful city and didn’t get as much attention as other cities in the Johto region. The only real ‘attraction’ was Chuck and his Cianwood City Gym after all.

Honestly it was a dead end location without much to do, and yet the locals seemed to enjoy it like that. All but one, or at least that is how he felt. The early rays of the morning sun danced around on his face, tempting him to wake up, but it would have to try harder than that to get him out of bed. Alex threw the sheets over his head and rolled over on his other side. The sunlight had succeeded in waking him up from his sleeping state, but it would take a lot more to actually get him out of bed.

Why do you have to rise in the east? Just… try rising in the west for once and stay behind the cliffs for a little longer than six in the morning.

The seventeen year old male groaned displeased at his bedroom lit up due to the rising sun. Luckily sunlight wasn’t able to pierce through the blanket he had pulled over himself with the intention of getting some more shuteye. Somehow feeling like he had ‘beaten’ the sun he closed his eyes in an attempt to doze off again, but was forced back to reality by the distinct sound of his bedroom door being kicked open.
Alex immediately sat upright to see who had decided to invade his personal space only to be greeted by the sight of a happy, pink blob with stubby arms and legs calling out to him with some chirpy yet demanding cries. “Puff puff~!

I know Puff-Puff, I know. Get out of bed, get dressed. I know.” It always took him by surprise, even if this exact same scenario had happed time and time again.

The intruder was a Wigglytuff, one of his Pokémon, and seemed think it was Alex’s mother or something similar to that, maybe a guardian of sorts? Not that he needed a guardian, his actual mother was living in the same house! They were teaming up on him, he was sure of it. Making sure he would get up in time and take good care of himself. Oh, the horror.

Alex threw the blankets of his skinny self and placed his bare feet on the carpet flooring of his room. Just touching it was enough for him to recoil due to the sheer coldness of the carpet. How was it that even though the sun was trying so hard the floor was still attempting to freeze him to death? Not to mention it was carpet! How and why was it even cold to begin with? This was the exact reason he wanted carpet flooring and not some wood or, Arceus forbid, tiles.

Puuuuff!” Wigglytuff protested against Alex trying to get his feet back into bed.

Alright, alright, you’re worse than mom you know that right?” He placed his feet on the cold floor, sending a shiver down his spine, and started on the daily morning routine.

Alex was very much prepared for this day, even though he had a bit of a slow start. Everything was ready, from the clothes he would wear to the packed bag with everything he needed, or at least thought he needed. He was going to a new and strange region after all and without anyone in his family having been there he didn’t have much insight on what he was getting himself into. One thing he did know for certain, it was tropical. No use packing anything cozy or warm, unless he wanted to overheat. He didn’t, which was also a factor in the outfit he had chosen.

Once he managed to get himself dressed while simultaneously keeping his Wigglytuff from ‘helping’ he was finally ready to head to the port, but not before saying goodbye to his mother. Walking down the stairs he saw his mom sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for him. She got up from her seat and walked over to him once he had firmly planted both his feet on the flooring. “You’ve been away from home before Alex, but it never gets easier to see you go honey. Get there safely alright? I want you back with all of your parts still attached.

I’ll make sure to stay in one piece, I promise.” Alex replied, a smile on his face from the odd way of saying she wanted him back in one piece.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alex stood out from the people working at the port. Actually, Alex stood out from most of the locals. Dressing way flashier than the peaceful townsfolk. He preferred bright colors, which was very obvious when looking at the way he had dressed for him trip to this tropical paradise. A pink, long sleeved, off-shoulder top and light green shorts being held up by two suspenders. Not exactly working attire, but perfect for where he was going.
Speaking of his destination, Alex knew of only one person who actually traveled to the tropical region and he had asked if he could travel along with him, to which he agreed. Walking up to the small vessel that was meant to take them all the way to Alola he was greeted by the owner. “There ye are, I’ve been waiting all morning I have.”

All morning? We agreed on eight in the morning so we could arrive in the region around ten the next day, right?” He replied, confused about the man’s statement.

Alex looked at his watch. It was definitely eight, what was he talking about? “I don’t understand Mister Gilmer. My watch tells me it’s eight.”

The man couldn’t help but smile at the response Alex gave him. “Don’t you worry lass, I’m just jokin’ around.”

It’s too early for that sort of stuff, I’m barely awak…” He cut his sentence short and looked at Mister Gilmer with a hint of confusion on his face. “I’m a boy…

Alex was pretty sure everyone in town knew he was a male. It’s not like he expected them to notice it the second they saw him. Most of the people he met for the first time thought of him as a girl. Mostly because of the way he dressed, but his voice also played a large part. Being as gentle and delicate as it was.

Aye, right! I’m sorry lass, it just slipped me mind for a moment. Well then, are ye ready to get going?” Mister Gilmer seemed eager to get sailing. After all it was a long trip and they would probably spend the whole day, the night and some of the morning on the open waters just to get to their destination.

Still a boy, Mister Gilmer…” Alex responded while getting on board of the small vessel. Next stop; Alola!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It hadn’t been a rough trip traveling over the open waters, but it sure had been long. At first Alex had been able to distract himself with writing lyrics for a song he probably would never finish, like always. Then he spend some time staring out over the calm waters of the ocean. It had been a beautiful sight, the waves reflected the rays of the sun making the waters glitter like the star-filled night sky.

Speaking of the night sky, he had slept through the night even though it was hard to doze off at first. The ship rocked back and forth and while some might have found that soothing, Alex had some trouble with it. Eventually he did fall asleep however, and when he woke up they were already nearing Melemele’s port. They were far from the only ones their though. The whole port was jam-packed with boat of all kinds of regions coming here to either compete in the Ocean Journey games, or spectating the people that did compete.

It ain’t never not busy around here, ain’t it?” Mister Gilmer uttered, clearly annoyed by the sheer amount of boats blocking his way to the docks.

Eventually they did find a place to dock, even though it took nearly an hour and a half to find said spot. It was starting to get close to eleven and Alex wanted to see all he could without being too late to sign himself in. No time to lose. He thanked Mister Gilmer and shot off into the bustling city. Trying to make his way through the crowd of people wasn’t an easy task as they seemed more interested in the many, many shops around the city.
Alex wasn’t so much interested in the random souvenirs and clothes available to tourists, but he did find something that did deserve his undivided attention. A poster regarding the competition was taped to the building that Alex guessed was the place he needed to be. Might as well take a look inside then. If it wasn’t the right place he could at least ask for directions.

Stepping inside it was immediately clear this was the right place. The same poster that had been hanging outside was plastered all over a desk standing at the direct opposite side of the room. Walking up to the desk manager he was informed about the competition and, since he wasn’t a local, asked to present some form of identification. Alex dug in his bag and gave his trainer card to the manager who inspected it with a strange look on his face.

Alexander huh, sure is an odd choice for a name.” He seemed to somehow be displeased by the information that was given to him. Had it not been sufficient? Alex stared at the man with a sheepish look on his face. He had no idea why his name was odd.

It’s a pretty normal name sir, I… I don’t know what to say…” Alex insecure response didn’t seem to make the situation any better.

The man stared at Alex’s trainer card as if it were the strangest thing he had ever seen. Then it suddenly dawned on Alex what the problem was and his face lit up in a bright red color. “I’m… well… I’m a boy…” He stammered, clearly uncomfortable with the situation he had found himself in.

Oh, well… In that case…” The desk manager handed Alex the forms he needed to fill out in order to compete, not willing to get to the bottom of Alex’s gender issue.

Looking at the paperwork that had been shoved into his arms he searched for a place he could sit down to fill them out. He needed to find some kind seating or else it would be tough to fill in the form in decipherable handwriting. Letting his gaze wander he eventually spotted a small bench that seemed to have enough space for two people. If the girl already sitting there wouldn’t mind moving over a bit. Might as well give it a shot, he already had his first awkward encounter in this new place, the worst that could happen was another one. Stepping up to the girl seated on the bench he spoke gentle as to not startle the girl who seemed to be busy with the same pile of paperwork.

Hello? Eh… would you mind if I sat down next to you? We seem to have the same ‘homework’.” Alex smiled as he spoke the words, at least he was amused by his own remark about the forms.

Last edited:
Unova
???? AD
----------------------------

A small, purple Pokemon wrapped their appendages around a fish-like creature. The front of the fish was covered in a rocky substance forming armor even the Pokemon, known as Lileep, couldn't wrap around. A soft liquid began to excrete from the tentacles as the fish squealed in pain. The backside was instantly melted, mixing into the water around them as some was absorbed into the mouth of the small Pokemon, feeding itself. That was the last thing it felt for millions of years as a Dragon Rage flew into the water and hit it dead-on, detaching it from the rock it was on as a claw came and grasped the Pokemon.

Life was harsh back then. It is much worse now.
------------------------------
Current day
An airplane rushed through the air above the islands of Alola. The white, slender body of the aerodynamic vehicle bent the sky around it. One of the many passengers was Xavier Cross, Pokemon Professor and Fossil Rehabiltator. That was how he introduced himself, anyway. Currently, he was fiddling with the small device on his lower arm. If you were to view what he saw, you would see that he was registering for a small competition. It wasn't worth it to do any paperwork when it could be done online, right?

Four Pokeballs sat on Xavier's belt. The first, coated in scratched paint and small cuts, was his first Pokemon from 19 years ago. Who wouldn't take along a Metagross to a challenge, even if it wasn't your starter? It was a perfect situation, even if they didn't need it. Second ball was slightly burnt, but was perfectly clean against that. Rotom was useful. Other than being generally able to posses objects to use in battle, powering electronics was the most useful thing ever while traveling. Third, a ball that was completely unstained. That was surprising for a Tyrantrum, the scourge of the ancient world. Xavier liked the word ancient over prehistoric. Prehistoric made it sound like nothing happened there. Finally, a Pokeball with sections of paint off. This Cradily was the one who he had the least experience with. This guy was the tankiest of any Pokemon Xavier had seen. Overall, these four made the perfect team. He may not win, but he would get far and be proud.
The crowd was huge. Ok, it wasn't huge, but it was bigger than normal. Xavier was told there would be people watching, but not such a crowd. Of course, this was one of the greatest events in the history of islands. People would kill to become a member of the new Elite Four... The most powerful trainers in the world. Then Unova ones were quite amazing, so even if he couldn't receive the prize, he would be close.

A small, electronic noise dinged from his watch. "Professor, how dtzz do you like Alola so-far?" The voice in the microphone came from none other than his Rotom. "It's very... Calming, Rotom." He replied, used to talking to the Pokemon. Technology was amazing. Being able to talk to Pokemon, even if very few species are even compatible? Advances in science were beautiful. It helped to have somebody to talk to while working or traveling.

"You know, dtzz I heard that there are new potential dtzz "living fossil" Pokemon here. I know you dtzz like those." A small image of a bluish Pokemon showed itself, the name Gilisopod appearing below it. "It may be a candidate dtzz for the catagory, as data shows the species has dtzz quite a long history. Bones dtzz have been found in lower rock dtzz layers." The Rotom exclaimed quite excitedly. " That's very interesting, Rotom. Now... This may sound a bit cliché, but, let's go!"

Life was harsh back then. Now... Now, we could make it better.

(Ooc: I know I promised an XL post. Well, I lied! *laziness intensifies* :p)

"...Thanks, I really don't know what to say." Max looked at the old fishing boat that rested in the busy harbor, the waves and salty sea breeze almost making the red paint that once proudly read "S.S.DRAGOON" almost unreadable. Max had only planned to stop by his parents house for a quick visit, a fast "Hi, I'm still alive." and to show them that he, Locke, and Sally were still breathing. He hadn't expected for his father to pack up everything on a moments notice a offer to sail him to Alola. "Think nothing of it son, what type of father would be if I let me own boy traverse the sea alone. Besides I've been meaning to get to Melemele Sea for some fishing anyway, so quit dragging your feet and lets set sail! Haha!"
Max looked at Locke and sighed with a smile across his face as he grabbed the frame and climbed up onto the boat, unable to tell his father he had almost a week before he had to arrive at Hau'oli City, plenty of time before he had to be there for orientation. His father always was the type to speed into things, listening to his gut and the call of the sea more then the reason of others. "Oi! You climbin' on or swimming Locke!?" Max's father joked loudly to the large feraligator that's looked after his son as he went on his adventures. The boat began to lean slightly as the two hundred pound pokemon hauled himself onto the the boat before re-meeting the sway of the waves.
"Kick some butt Max!"
"Show em' what you got Locke!"
"Bring back the gold!"
The dock that was normally full of people loading things on and off of ships seem to stop to wish Max luck as they departed. Max wave to the trainers and sailors that cheered him off to the Ocean's Journey tournament before laying down next to Locke, who was already taken in the sun's hypnotic warmth. I guess the people back home will be cheering for us after all...All the more reason to aim for the top. Max thought to him self as he yawned. Mr. Dragoon look at the deck and smeared, seeing them as there once (and still) were, a spunky totodile and lazy youth asleep minutes after leaving port.

Max awoke to the rhythmic sway of the ocean and the sight of three wingulls gliding across the sky, slowly passing the boat overhead. Max looked to the left and noticed his father checking his nets and fishing rod. Knowing his father and how meticulous he was, it was probably the third or forth time he had checked them. Max turn back to the still sleeping Locke beside him, I should let Sally out for a bit, he thought. Max reach for the worn pokeball that rested on his belt next to Locke's and released the quagsire that rested inside. "Not fair to let Locke roam out of his pokeball and for you not to." Max said, punctuation his sentence with a yawn as Sally looked at Locke with a big, goofy grin. She quickly walked next to Locke with the same joyful expression she always had when she was around him and rubbed herself on him and laid down. Locke awoke slightly to the intrusion, only cracking an eye open to see who was resting on him before returning back to sleep.
It was a long, but peaceful three days to sail from Pestoria City to the Melemele Sea, the salty sea air helped Max and his pokemon remoteness about the "fishing trips" he took with father when he would sleep on the ship to avoid school. Max, Locke and Sally looked out at the large city of Hau'oli with a straight confidence, ready to take to take the first step to being a member of the Alolan Elite Four. This not being his first time in the Alola region, he place his hand on the third pokeball he had brought with him. Thorn was still the newest member of the team, but Max still felt compelled to bring his toxapex back to his home region. "You sure you wanna do this wearing that get up?" Mr. Dragoon as his son who was wearing the same business casual attire he always wore. "Your the one who always told me to dress up for work, now lets go Locke. Time to train." Max said as he returned Sally back to her pokeball and grabbed his dark blue water-proof bag, witch he slung across his shoulder before he walked off the ship into the warm, clear ocean. Max believed in pushing himself in terms of training just as must as he believe in pushing his pokemon, whether it be jumping into the sea go improve speedy travel in water, or get Locke use to the salty sea water that they be around for a while. "You keep him safe ya' hear!" Mr. Dragoon grinned at Locke who nodded back as he jumped into the salty water after his trainer.

Max gripped Locke's spine's tightly as the powerful feraligator dove under the waves of the mighty ocean, the current and other marine pokemon whizzing past before feeling the two taps on this back that signaled for him swim on the surface for a moment for his trainer to catch a breathe before diving back to where he could swim faster. The ocean's in Alola were so clean and clear that Max couldn't help but take in the enchanting underwater view filled with rainbow coral reefs and aquatic pokemon.
The duo walked thought the shallow water of Hau'oli's beachfront after two hours of swimming, Locke taking a moment to shake off the salt water that rolled off his scales only helping to drench Max more. Max got strange looks from tourist and locals alike as he lightly dried himself and his attire with a green towel he removed from his bag. Max paid them no mind as he threw the damp towel over his shoulder and instructed Locke to follow as they made there way into the bustling city. Max wasn't the best at traversing the massive crowds of people that filled this cities streets in waves as he made sure to look over his shoulder every once in awhile to make sure Locke was still behind him. He had never been in Hau'oli during the Ocean's Journey festival and found it hard even get close to any of the building without bumping into a few people. Not wanting to get lost in this massive city, Max scanned the building sides for any signs of where to go before he saw a poster in a hotel window that seemed to address the participants. "He..Hello. How may I assist you today?" The man at the front deck asked after shaking the confuse look off of his face. Max dug in his bag and pulled out his trainer I.D. and after a quick look over was handed a small amount of paperwork. Max sigh as he and Locke walked back outside into the crowded city streets. If I have to do paperwork, I might as well let the sun dry me off a little more, Max thought to himself as he saw the only bench near the hotel was occupied. Not wanting to block the the door to the hotel or trampled by a random tourist, Max and Locke walked over to the bench as he laid on the ground next to it after laying down his towel. "Excuse me I hope neither of you mind if I take this sit." Max joked to the other trainers as Locke looked over at the two other people writing on the same papers as his trainer.

Last edited:
Nayruii washed up on the shore of Melemele that day, after he was traveling on a raft to Alola. A pokeball fell off his belt and out came a Noivern. It got him onto its back, and flew to a Pokémon Center. Because it landed on the roof, everyone freaked out and evacuated, to find the Noivern on the roof. It landed on the ground and motioned to its back. He was taken to a hospital where he recuperated for hours, while the Noivern was praised for its bravery.

When he woke up afterwards, he went to thee pc and pulled out a vulpix and switched out Vailia. (This is smart,)
He thought. He then sought out to see what this Island Challenge was. While he was going, he stopped when a pokemon jumped out. it was a Mimikyu. He threw a Dive ball at it, since it was all he had at the moment, and caught it. He then set out to meet all kinds of Pokémon. He threw out X (his Noivern) and flew around before coming to Hau'oli City. He asked a person sitting on a towel next to a Feraligatr. "Where do you sign up for the island challenge?" Nayruii asked.

Max looked up from where he was laying at the trainer that stood before him. "If you mean the Ocean's Journey..." Max pointed to the large poster that rested on the side of the hotel wall. Locke eyed the noivern with intent of picking a fight before looking back that the papers his trainer was filling out. "Man...why is there paper work for this..." Max said with a sigh.

The incessant buzz of the room kept Chloe on edge, the hairs on her arms rising up as goosebumps crossed her skin. There had to be a ghost type somewhere; and those tiny Pokémon were her worst fears. With wide eyes, she scanned the area quickly, unable to detect the Pokémon that sparked her nerves. Chloe did, however, spot a girl around her age approaching her, seemingly tinged red in the face from a supposed embarrassing moment. With a small smile, the young adult nodded in greeting.

“Hello? Eh… would you mind if I sat down next to you? We seem to have the same ‘homework’.”

Chloe furrowed her brow for a moment, carefully planning her decision. She didn't necessarily want to have much social interaction, but a tiny, nagging ray of sunshine in the depths of her head pulled her from out of her slight moment of introversion as she flashed her teeth in a welcoming smile.

"Oh, of course! All this paperwork, such a bore!" The trainer exclaimed happily, scooting over slightly to make room for the girl. Without being rude, Chloe quickly took a closer look at the participant of the Ocean's Challenge. Her features were soft, and her hair was moderately long, dyed a pale pink. Clothing wise, Chloe found this person's wardrobe to be...unique at best. Even by Alolan standards, she certainly wasn't a person you'd see every day.

A sharp crack to her left drew the trainer's eyes to the large, perfectly pristine windows situated behind her. Twisting around with a slight jump, Chloe recognized the sound of a fire being ignited upon glossy, glowing sticks which were currently being tossed into the air gleefully by a professional; his face was plastered with happiness and amusement as he gazed upon a line of awe-struck children. Chloe breathed a sigh of relief; loud noises and ghost types. At that moment she realized that she would never go to the Abandoned Megamart.

Embarrassment flushed her cheeks as she realized that her sharp, sudden reaction to the simple game was displayed right in front of the girl who she had invited over. With a silent shake of her head, Chloe drew her eyes to the thin sheet of paper sitting in her lap, trembling slightly in her shaky hand which was still recovering from the shock and adrenaline of the latest scare. Noticing the next line she had to fill out was her place of birth, the young adult thought of some friendly conversation.

"So," she began shakily, pausing to breathe in the humid air of Hau'oli before continuing, "where do you come from? You certainly don't dress like an Alolan, but if you really are a native, I like your style." Chloe mentioned more clearly. The thought hit her too late, and the idea that had attacked her only slapped her after she had done the deed.

Quickly, she added to her last statement. "Oh, I'm sorry, that sounded a lot better in my head. I'm kind of known for being rude, and, well, rash. Sorry." Chloe apologize, hiding her red tinged cheeks with her hair as she let the frizzy strands cross her face. She swiftly ducked into her paperwork trying not to meet her hazel eyes with her competitor next to her.

'Already ruining friends, I see.' Her own voice tumbled over all her other thoughts, causing Chloe to groan internally as she saw the situation go downhill right before her eyes. However, a tiny nudge at her feet revived her senses as she gazed forwards to see none other than Shiver, without the envelope marked 'Team'.

Chloe shot her arm out like lightning, somehow managing to balance her clipboard of papers on her lap, and pulled the tiny, gleefully squeaking bundle of fur up in front of her. "Shiver..." she warned, sounding much like she was scolding a child, "where is the envelope?"

"Vul!!" Cheered the baby Pokémon, shaking her head excitedly; now for certain Chloe would play with her.

"Oh Arceus save me." Chloe complained, gently setting Shiver down on to the ground again and looking into her deep blue eyes. "Go find that envelope, okay? Or else I'll have to send Sarin to help you."

With that, the ice type's eyes widened at the thought of teaming up with the Salazzle, and she burst off into the crowd, expertly dodging feet and dashing in front of many people as she sent off to find the envelope though the steamy room.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the kitchen upon first glance. Even though the cupboards, floor and walls were all a clear white color there was never a single stain to be found and today wasn’t any different. Maybe she had left some plate out or something? Negative, the black stone worktops were just a spotless and clean as the rest of the kitchen. While looking over the worktops for a second time Mikaela noticed the thing that was probably the reason for her mother’s distress. One of the cupboards was moving ever so slightly, as if something was bumping against it from the inside. The almost rhythmic bumping of the cupboard made the girl smile and voice a small giggle before stepping up to the moving cupboard.

“Koda,” she started while reaching for the knob on the cupboard with a playful smile, “what did I tell you about plundering the cupboards?”

Mikaela slowly opened the cupboard as a precaution. She expected the culprit to be her Dedenne, Koda, but it could very well be a wild Pokémon that found its way into their home. Upon fully opening the cupboard she was greeted with the sight of Koda stuffing his face with an unknown snack, probably one of her mother’s Lava Cookies, but also another culprit. Koda had apparently let one of her other Pokémon in on the ‘secret’ food stash as Mikaela’s Emolga, Sora, was munching away as well.

Leaving the cupboard fully open and stepping aside Mikaela presented the culprits to her distressed mother. “I’m sorry mom. I should have been looking after them better, but at least they aren’t wild Pokémon right?”

Mikaela’s mother, who had been standing as far away from the cupboard as possible, took a few steps forward once she saw the two critters munching away. Though Mikaela had tried to keep the situation under control by suggesting the option that it could have been wild Pokémon, her mother was not buying into it. She was not happy about the whole ordeal and it was showing. If looks could kill Mikaela would have been long dead.

“I have told you time and time again to keep those rodents in their Pokéball when you’re inside the house, young lady! You see what happens when you let them go wherever they please?”

“B-but mom, they…” Mikaela’s attempt to protest was prevented by her mother continuing her rant.

“Listen to me Mikaela, I want them inside their Pokéballs when you’re inside or you can say goodbye to your..,” her mother’s sentence halted for a moment to glance somewhat disgusted at the Pokémon in the cupboard, “…pets.”

Her mother’s disgusted expression made it very clear she did not want to have these Pokémon around her home. “I can’t understand why your father lets you keep these… pets,’ she finished before turning around and leaving the kitchen.

Koda and Sora had been looking at the scene from behind the safe cover of a half-empty box of Lava Cookies and some jars with various contents. Once everything had calmed down the two were brave enough to leave their makeshift bunker to show their appreciation for defending them to Mikaela. Koda, being a rather pudgy little critter, had to put in some real effort to get up to his ‘usual spot’. The spot being either Mikaela’s right shoulder or sometimes on top of her head. This time Koda decided her shoulder was more than enough exercise and cuddled up against the girl’s head instead of climbing onto it.

While Koda was taking it easy after feasting on half a box of cookies, Sora didn’t feel like taking it slow at all. She never did and today was no exception. Flying around while doing loops and dives didn’t seem like a very smart thing to do given the flowerpots and vases around their home, so Mikaela decided it would be best to keep Sora in her Pokéball until she could use all her energy to fly around outside. With Sora safely in her Pokéball and Koda dosing off on her shoulder it seemed like everything had calmed down, but it didn’t take long before her name was called out again. This time in a more pleasant manner instead of being yelled at.

It was her father calling for her to join him in the living room. Apparently he had something to show her, something very exciting. Walking into the room she saw her father sitting on the couch. A laptop on his lap and a Togedemaru on his shoulder. “Oh, Zip-Zap, don’t bother daddy when he’s working.”

Mikaela’s father turned his head towards the girl and smiled. “No, no, that’s not it princess. Come sit down for a moment. You’ll love this, I’m sure of it!”

With curiosity taking over Mikaela sat down next to her father, looking at the image being displayed on the laptop. “Ocean’s Journey games?” she commented on the image, slightly confused about what she was looking at.

“It’s some kind of event that’s being held in the Alola Region, and look at this!” In a few clicks her father pulled up an image of some Alolan scenery. Nothing special at first glance, but then her father pointed out something very interesting about the scene. He held his finger up to the screen, pointing at the image of a Togedemaru.

Mikaela smiled wide and wrapped her arms around her father, hugging him tight. “You found him! You really found him! We have to go there! Right now!”

“I can’t come with you princess, but I can get you some plane tickets. I know how much it means to you.”

Mikaela wasn’t too shocked about the response. Of course she wanted her father to join her on this journey, but she was old enough to travel by herself. Even if she had been too young, dad wouldn’t be able to go with her anyway. He had his fulltime job and didn’t have time to go on a ‘vacation’. It didn’t ruin Mikaela’s mood however as she was as happy as could be. Finding out Zip-Zap’s identity had been a personal goal of hers ever since she met the little guy outside of Mauville City.

“There we go. Your flight is scheduled for tomorrow morning princess. You better start packing.”

-----------------------------------

The early morning had been hectic even though Mikaela had been done packing her bag around yesterday afternoon. It had been hectic because of her mother. Dad needed to work and couldn’t drive Mikaela to the airport. Which meant she had to ask her mother to drive her. Even though she was willing to take her to the airport, the drive was anything but pleasant. Mikaela was stuck listening to her mother being displeased with the way she had seemingly out of nowhere decided she was going on this journey. Mikaela didn’t pay very much attention to it, her mother had to know how much this meant to her. If she didn’t then it was her problem. She should have listened to her talking about it time and time again.

Arriving at the airport Mikaela waved her mother goodbye as she was unwilling to stay until the girl had boarded her plane. Oh well, at least she wasn’t alone in the airport. Her two best friends were waiting for her, wanting to wave her goodbye. Walking up to her friends she smiled. “It’s way too early guys. You didn’t have to come, really.”

“But, but, but! Of course we had too! I couldn’t let my bestie fly off without at least trying to stop her!”

Mikaela smiled at the remark of her ‘bestie’, but it wasn’t going to change anything. She was getting on that plane and find out what Pokémon Zip-Zap was. “Then stop me! Just you try it Thalia! I can take you!” the girl said, smiling wide.

Thalia, who had been keeping herself from tackling her ‘bestie’, giggled and wrapped her arms around Mikaela’s waist. Almost squeezing the life out of the girl in a way too tight hug. “We’ll miss you Mika! Me and Danny! We’ll wait here until you get back! Right in this spot! Promise!”

“I don’t think so Thalia and you won’t either. She’s not going to be back in ten minutes” Danny protested.

The trip was going to take a while and Danny realized that a lot better than Thalia did. So, it was up to him to inform the girl about the duration of this journey. Walking up to the hugging duo he placed his hand on top of Mikaela’s head and spoke up. “Our little girl is going on a journey that will take weeks, if not months, but at least she’s finally growing up. Isn’t she?”

“I’m not you ‘little girl’ Danny!” It was Mikaela’s turn to protest a statement now. “You stop calling me that, I’m older than you!”

Jesse knew the girl wasn’t being seriously offended and decided he could probably take it a step further. Laying his arm on top of the girl’s head he leaned on her. “You’re also shorter than me.”

The harmless teasing went on for a while, up until the point when the airport’s intercom announced Mikaela’s flight was ready to be boarded. With the goodbyes being exchanged and the teasing coming to an end Mikaela was ready to get going. Boarding the plane she looked back and waved at her friends, remembering the promise she had made to keep in touch with them, before disappearing into the aircraft that would take her to Melemele’s airport.

-----------------------------------

The flight had taken less time than Mikaela expected it would. Probably due to the distractions she had on board, one documentary about Alolan culture. It seemed to be a very tropical place, which she had already realize when looking at the images on her father’s laptop. Other than the documentary she was allowed to have Pokémon on board as long as they wouldn’t be too big or cause any trouble. Which meant she kept Sora in her Pokéball for the time being.

However, not that she had landed on Melemele and stood outside of the airport in the warm, morning sun all her Pokémon were free to join the lovely weather with her. Koda and Zip-Zap were more than content just sitting on her head and shoulder while enjoying the warmth of the sun on their fur. Sora on the other hand was already trying to burn through her energy reserves by flying around, letting herself be carried by the tropical breeze.

With her Pokémon content it was finally time to set out and explore the city she had ended up in. Mikaela had already forgotten the name of the event that was being held in this place, but given the amount of people within the city it must have been a really popular event. There were people here from every corner of the world as well as Pokémon from every corner of the world. No Togedemaru’s though, maybe she should just walk up to someone and ask? Surely somebody here knew what Zip-Zap’s species was.

Walking up to the closest person she tapped his shoulder, urging him to turn around. “Excuse me mister, can I ask you a question? Do you know what kind of Pokémon my partner here is?”

The man seemed somewhat confused, which was to be expected. What trainer didn’t know her own Pokémon? “I don’t actually,” the man responded, “I’m not from around here, but maybe someone else could tell you?”

The man looked around for a moment, trying to lay eyes on someone who might know more about Pokémon than he did. “Oh, well I suppose he looks like an intelligent fellow. Over there, talking to his wrist.”

Seemingly completely ignoring how odd it was for someone to talk to his wrist, Mikaela thanked the man for his help and rushed off towards the man wearing a lab coat. Another odd thing to do while the sun was shining so bright, but Mikaela wouldn’t judge someone for his choice of clothing. Especially someone in a lab coat. He had to be smart enough to know Zip-Zap’s species.

“Excuse me mister, can I ask you a question? I’ve been trying to find out what Pokémon my buddy here is.”

Realizing she had two ‘buddies’ on display, one on her head and one on her shoulder, she took Zip-Zap of her shoulder and presented him to the man. “This one I mean! Not Koda, he’s a Dedenne.”

It was yet another gloomy day in Po Town on Ula'ula Island, Murkrow calling to one another, thugs causing trouble, and the sounds of things smashing for the fun of it as laughter is heard shortly after. Don lets out a sigh crawling out of the messy bed wearing a stained black t-shirt and rugged, faded black jeans. Don proceeds to walk to his door and step out into the hall way just to be met by two grunts having an argument. One is on the right of Dons door the other is on the left at the end of the hallway. They appear to be arguing about who's wearing whose shirt when the one to the far left tosses a vase that rested on the table at the end of the hallway. Right as Don stepped out of his room he quickly ducked as to avoid being knocked out by decor. After living in Po Town for so long this has become the norm... You get used to fights happening around every corner, literally. The vase continued on its course and shattered against the doors threshold beside him. The grunt on the left ran downstairs swiftly apologizing for his actions. As the left grunt ran by, the right grunt called him a panzi.

Don went to walk down the stairs giving a yawn in the process when one of the grunts greeted him with a "mornin' Donny." Followed up with a wink and a kissy face. This would be fine with Don except for the small little fact that the one greeting him was a guy.....

Don attempted to ignore him but the grunt decided to follow him down the stairs and say "Awww, whats the madda sugha? Ain't willing to show a guy a good time" He giggled lightly. But Don continued to ignore the skinny, tall, and pale grunt blushing and giggling behind him. In the kitchen he made himself a PB&J sandwich for breakfast and a nice cup of hot chocolate to go with it. While the kettle was boiling he went to go grab a cup for his steamy beverage out from the top cupboard. When he went to get the cup he realized the grunt had left him alone and with a sigh if relief he grabbed the cup, shut the food stained cabinet, and went back to the black boiling kettle right in time for it to be done. He put in the hot chocolate mixture, sugar, and then the hot water and milk. With a couple stirs it was finished he made his delicious beverage and a sandwich do enjoy.... or so he hoped. When Don turned around with his sandwich in his mouth and cup in hand the grunt who was hitting on him was standing way to close for comfort right in front of him. Don gestured for him to move aside but instead of doing the smart thing the grunt spoke 18 words he really shouldn't have.

"I justed wanted to know if you would like me to keep you warm on this cold day?" He said blushing and giggling again.

After staring blankly at him then down at his hot chocolate, then back at him Don splashed the beverage on the annoying grunt. After a shriek, Don muttered something. "Mind your business." He said in a somewhat blank tone as to not show any feeling or emotion on the subject. Don had trouble dealing with emotions and things of the sort, he didn't really trust anyone or show people what he's really like unless he did trust them. Which made for a pretty complicated guy. Don let out a sigh looking at his empty cup that he put so much time into.

Don made his way back upstairs to the room Guzma usually resides in only glancing into the kitchen seeing the boy washing his face from the chocolate. Taking the last few bites of his PB&J sandwich he opened the door to Guzma's throne room, the walls in the hallway on the way there were colorfully stained with graffiti and damaged with different sized holes. Once inside the throne room Guzma greeted Don with a wild laugh and smile. "Donnt my dude, what animal did you kill downstairs man, that shriek had me goin' bonkers 'bout what the hell was happenin' to my bois." He said grinning.

Don shook his head. "Nah, one of the grunts was hitting on me........ And it was a guy." He said trying not to laugh. Guzma broke down in laughter. "He was tryna smash!" He shouted. "With you!" Guzma was laughing up a storm and Don finally gave in joining him in the laughter. "So whaddya do to em?" Guzma said begining to calm down with a few huffs and wheezes here and there. Don scratched his head and replied with. "Lets just say i didn't get my morning cocoa." He said with a sigh. Guzma was on the verge of crying. "Nooooooooooo, you didn't!" He said pounding his fist on the thrones arm rest. After a bit more laughter Guzma finally calmed down and he remembered something that was happening pretty soon. "Hey, Donny boy, there's a little competition startin' on Melemele. I usually don't allow my bois to enter but you may be my one exception to the rule. I know you have a stupidly insane knack for battling and you haven't lost to any of my grunts or even me for that fact so i pulled a few strings with my boi Kukui and he made sure that the receptionist wont freak out because of your... Um, reputation." He said pointing at his own eyes. "I've already gotcha a ride to the island you just gotta make your way to Hau'oli city and do the paperwork..... Ya interested?" He asked raising a brow.

Don thought for a moment thinking if a proper question to ask. "What will the winner get?" He said with a smirk. "Not a clue......." Guzma replied. "But i've heard that this is to help determine the elite four of our region. I know you have what it takes to make it there at least. Maybe even champion." He laughed at the thought. "But only you can decided that." Don thought for a moment giving it a quick run over and decided on his answer. "Yes."

"That's the Team Skull spirit aha." Guzma reached behind his throne and pulled out a package. "Here, i went out and bought ya some new threads for the occasion." He smiled. "Don't want ya goin' out there representin' me lookin' like dat!" He said referring to the tattered pieces of clothing Don was wearing. "Thanks Guzma." Don said taking the package and begining to walk out. "Hey Donny, take a shower... Will ya?" Guzma said laughing. Don nodded and went back to his room to prepare himself for the journey.

In his room he went and took a shower as advised by Guzma making sure to watch his right arm due to the burn and then proceeded to open his package which was actually just things stuffed into a white leather satchel. Inside was a new white T-shirt with the Skull logo in the front painted in black, fresh black jean shorts that were already pre riped, white socks, black converse sneakers, a red leather jacket with a chest pocket as well as inside pockets, a silver Skull medallion, and last but least a pair of tan tinted aviators that complimented his nice tan skin tone. Obviously the glasses weren't meant to be just for looks they were meant to hide his eyes so people wouldn't recognize him. "Thanks Guzma." Don repeated putting on his new "threads". He grabbed a brush to brush his hair with, and brushed his teeth the he began packing his things.

After finishing his packing Don left the mansion and saw Guzma waiting by the Po Town doors. He had a bright smile on his face that looked like it really didn't belong there but he tried anyway. "Your ship should be waitin' just down this path to Malie city." He laughed. "Now git goin' show em all what The Purple Eyed Demon can do and prove your worth to the islanders bucko." He cheered. "You got your Mons with ya?" Guzma asked. Don looked down at his waist showing his three Pokéballs. "Zane, Roy, and Meliodas. All here." Don said. "Well go!" Guzma shouted as Don took off to Malie city.

Upon arrival, waves were splashing and the wind was blowing with Wingulls squaking in the skies. Don heard a man calling out for people to board going to Melemele for the Oceans Journey and that the trip is only free today so board now while they can. Don went up to the ship and entered without hassle thankfully and took a seat. It should only take a few hours at most to reach the island of Melemele so Don decided to release his Pokémon and inform them of the situation. Zane seemed way to eager to hit something, Roy wanted to run around in an open space, and Meliodas kind of just...there. Don explained everything to his partners an they seemed to be thrilled....except Meliodas who was again just kind of there doing his own.... thing?

After a couple hours the boat docked in the port of Melemele and Don stepped off with his aviators on and swiftly moved through the crowd making his way into Hau'oli city. He saw the posters for the competition everywhere but one building stood out amongst the rest. It had people sitting out side filling out forms so he walked past them and into the building straight up to the receptionist's table. "Hello there young traveler, here for the Oceans Journey?" He asked politely. Don nodded and said. "Indeed i am." With a normal tone of voice and a blank face. The man just smiled back and asked. "These are the forms im just going to need a piece of ID." Don was a little reluctant to hand out his ID but Guzma informed him that strings were pulled so it would be fine. Don reached into his satchel and pulled out his ID. "Here." He said handing it over quickly. "The man looked at it for a second and his eyes widened. "Ahhh, yes, i see. I'm going to need you to remove the sunglasses please sir." He said in a more serious tone. Done grabbed his sunglasses and pushed them to the tip of his nose and tilted his head down, his eyes sparkling purple. With a gasp, the man collected his thoughts and gathered up the paperwork that needed to be filled out. "Here is your ID back sir and this is the paper work that you must fill out, please return it within a timely manner, thank you." He said in a more jittery voice than before. "Thanks." Don said sliding the sunglasses back on his face and walking away with the paperwork and a pen. He went outside and saw the people still working on their papers. So that he didn't draw much attention he decided to ignore them and sit on the opposite side. He brought out his Scizor as he began eyeing the paperwork and Zane began eyeing the Fraligatr. Don looked over at the group of people and saw two girls on the bench and a guy sprawled out on the ground all rushing though their papers.