• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Official Animal Crossing: City Folk WiFi/Trade Thread

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Because I needs one :p

We had a similar thread to this for Wild World, so it's only right that City Folk gets one, too. Share friend IDs, meet up for special holidays, list any items you're looking for, make trade offers with other players, etc. Remember that you can't use this board like the Pokemon WiFi board, so use PMs when setting up specific times for trades, etc.

It goes without saying, but if you're going to connect up with someone, don't be an idiot and trash their town. Very frowned upon ;p

----------------------------------------------------------

ANYways... At the moment I'm just starting out, so my current goal isn't very big. I'm looking for the two remaining fruits I need to complete my collection: Pears and oranges. An axe would also be nice. I have a very specific way that I play AC games, and being axe-less is hindering that D:

My friend ID: 0474-1534-8535
Town: Triet
Name: Katie

Edit: Got an axe and the fruits. I guess then I'm not currently looking for anything beyond sharing around friend IDs. Any chance someone here owns the game and lives in Japan? I'd like to see what these Japan-only holidays are all about...