1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Offering Many Pokemon.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by sunny131313, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I can breed any pokemon that is breedable.

INCLUDING [this is no order, just off the top of my head.]
    Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Riolu, Spiritomb, Phione, Munchlax, Burmy, Cherubi, Aipom, Eevee, Heracross, Happiny, Cleffa, Gible, Feebas, Dratini, Ledyba, Togepi, Mareep, Hopip, Tyrogue, Unown [any letter.], Smoochum, Miltank, Tauros, Larvitar, Shuckle, Wurmple, Lotad, Seedot, and many, many, many, many, many, more.

I have all Pokemon, [I just have to evolve some to complete the dex...] so I can get you any pokemon through breeding.

NOTE: I don not offer any legendarys.

I am looking for: EVs and Shinies. But you can make me an offer other than those. [I can offer more than one pokemon for shinies and EVs.]

2. Can you get me totodile and chikorita?

3. I'm sorry, but I do not use this thread anymore. (Since it was my old account.) Please use the link in my signature.

4. you should have an option to delete this thread at the top or bottom of the page if you're not going to use it.

5. Yes, but since it was created with my old account (which the e-mail won't send to reset my password), I cannot delete. It'd have to be my old account.

Oh well. Hopefully a MOD will come by and lock it.