• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Offering Many Pokemon.

I can breed any pokemon that is breedable.

INCLUDING [this is no order, just off the top of my head.]
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Riolu, Spiritomb, Phione, Munchlax, Burmy, Cherubi, Aipom, Eevee, Heracross, Happiny, Cleffa, Gible, Feebas, Dratini, Ledyba, Togepi, Mareep, Hopip, Tyrogue, Unown [any letter.], Smoochum, Miltank, Tauros, Larvitar, Shuckle, Wurmple, Lotad, Seedot, and many, many, many, many, many, more.

I have all Pokemon, [I just have to evolve some to complete the dex...] so I can get you any pokemon through breeding.

NOTE: I don not offer any legendarys.

I am looking for: EVs and Shinies. But you can make me an offer other than those. [I can offer more than one pokemon for shinies and EVs.]

Yes, but since it was created with my old account (which the e-mail won't send to reset my password), I cannot delete. It'd have to be my old account.

Oh well. Hopefully a MOD will come by and lock it.