• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

NSAO - Neo Sword Art Online

The world as we know it is overcome with technology, but the most prominent technology is called "full-dive" virtual reality. Basically, the full-dive technology allows users to enter a new, digital world full of exploration, fun, or even... murder. But, the newly released Neogear and the game that comes with it - Neo Sword Art Online. This game is homage to the old incident that occured five years prior called the SAO Incident, where multiple players were trapped in a game called Sword Art Online. This game, NSAO, provides both a logout and respawn feature, so it's the same as the SAO experience, but safer!

TL;DR: SAO with respawning and a logout button.

BIOS:
Name (ingame):
Recognizable features:
Weapon(s) of choice:
Ethnicity (optional):
Skin tone (optional):
Appearance/personality (personality is optional):
Other:

Rules:
1. Try to keep swearing to a minimum (and f-bomb, for example, is not allowed, but substitutes or words like "crap" are ok)
2. Romance is allowed, but try not to go overboard, or put a warning before starting your post, like Warning: Romance
3. Have fun and try not to be rude to others!
4. Ask the owner of the RP (me) if you want anything special in the RP, and I will consider.

Put "rules" in your "Other" section so I know you read the rules!!!

My bio:

Name (ingame): Fastty
Recognizable features: Has vibrant red hair with wisps of black in it.
Weapon(s) of choice: One-handed broadsword.
Ethnicity (optional): Cuban, so will start speaking Spanish if stressed.
Skin tone (optional): Tan.
Appearance (Make sure to put real life appearance, in game you start with default clothing): Fastty, in real life, is named Lucas Espan. He normally wears a white shirt with a grey hoodie over it, with sweatpants on almost all the time. He dropped out of school due to bullying and is currently the definition of a NEET. He sits inside at all times as well, and tries not to go out.
Other: rules ;)

@ScorchPlayz

Enjoy the RP, y'all!

Last edited: