1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSAO - Neo Sword Art Online

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by fastt, Dec 2, 2018.

1. The world as we know it is overcome with technology, but the most prominent technology is called "full-dive" virtual reality. Basically, the full-dive technology allows users to enter a new, digital world full of exploration, fun, or even... murder. But, the newly released Neogear and the game that comes with it - Neo Sword Art Online. This game is homage to the old incident that occured five years prior called the SAO Incident, where multiple players were trapped in a game called Sword Art Online. This game, NSAO, provides both a logout and respawn feature, so it's the same as the SAO experience, but safer!

TL;DR: SAO with respawning and a logout button.

BIOS:
    Name (ingame):
    Recognizable features:
    Weapon(s) of choice:
    Ethnicity (optional):
    Skin tone (optional):
    Appearance/personality (personality is optional):
    Other:

Rules:
    1. Try to keep swearing to a minimum (and f-bomb, for example, is not allowed, but substitutes or words like "crap" are ok)
    2. Romance is allowed, but try not to go overboard, or put a warning before starting your post, like Warning: Romance
    3. Have fun and try not to be rude to others!
    4. Ask the owner of the RP (me) if you want anything special in the RP, and I will consider.

Put "rules" in your "Other" section so I know you read the rules!!!

My bio:

Name (ingame): Fastty
    Recognizable features: Has vibrant red hair with wisps of black in it.
    Weapon(s) of choice: One-handed broadsword.
    Ethnicity (optional): Cuban, so will start speaking Spanish if stressed.
    Skin tone (optional): Tan.
    Appearance (Make sure to put real life appearance, in game you start with default clothing): Fastty, in real life, is named Lucas Espan. He normally wears a white shirt with a grey hoodie over it, with sweatpants on almost all the time. He dropped out of school due to bullying and is currently the definition of a NEET. He sits inside at all times as well, and tries not to go out.
    Other: rules ;)

@ScorchPlayz

Enjoy the RP, y'all!

#1 fastt, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    SageNeb likes this.