• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Not a Normal Kalos Journey DISCUSSION

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Eh, it's fine. Just surprising. I mean, would you ever ignore that?

If I were Hope’s personality, then I wouldn’t ignore her. (Unless you have 5+ people at a bench)

If just my normal personality, then I would not speak to her but notice her unless the person seemed lost or injured. (I’m pretty much laid-back and not the type to speak first.)

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
HHHhere we go!

Name: Alison "Allie" Silverstone
Age (11-14): 13
Physical Appearance: Standing at a height of 5'5, Allie has long blue hair and brown eyes with a slim build. She is somewhat athletic and is caucasian with a fair skin-tone.
Clothing: TBD
Personality: Bright, bubbly, and chock-full of charisma, Allie is essentially the definition of the word overeager. She's almost always happy and has a love for life, and an unmatchable determination. However, she is rash and tends to get into danger... a lot.
Starter: What do you think? (Eevee)
Other: hi.
She's the sibling of Talia Silverstone, a famous performer and music artist. Her sister might pop up once or twice, maybe during the villain plot.

Last edited:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
HHHhere we go!

Name: Alison "Allie" Silverstone
Physical Appearance: Standing at a height of 5'5, Allie has long blue hair and brown eyes with a slim build. She is somewhat athletic and is caucasian with a fair skin-tone.
Clothing: TBD
Personality: Bright, bubbly, and chock-full of charisma, Allie is essentially the definition of the word overeager. She's almost always happy and has a love for life, and an unmatchable determination. However, she is rash and tends to get into danger... a lot.
Starter: What do you think? (Eevee)
Other: hi.

Accepted, but please get your clothing section determined soon!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Then I wish you the best of luck. I just started (Grade 9, I'm one year ahead) and it was a massive punch to the face. I've heard the rest isn't that bad though ^^

How should I start up? Where is everyone right now?

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Then I wish you the best of luck. I just started (Grade 9, I'm one year ahead) and it was a massive punch to the face. I've heard the rest isn't that bad though ^^

How should I start up? Where is everyone right now?

If you are from a different region, then start with your plane ride or just go directly to the point.
If you aren’t, just enter in Lumiose City easily.

Also, we are all at the back from of Professor Sycamore’s lab.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I have a few questions.

1.is it still possible to join the RP?

2. is it possible to make more than one character?
-If yes, is it possible to make a grunt or an admin to one of the evil team?

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Name: Flor Shay

Physical Appearance: A small, slightly pale and skinny kid, Flor has emerald eyes and medium brown hair. He also has a white flower on his right ear.

Clothing: Flor wears a collared green shirt, pastel blue pants, and brown shoes. He also carries a small, brown side bag that contains a sketchbook and color pencils.

Personality: Flor is a shy, kind and gentle kid, always trying to think passive.
he is a bit sensitive and tends to get nervous easily, but he is always trying to do his best.

Starter: Oddish

Other:
-Flor really like flowers, he also likes to draw in his sketchbook.

-He came from Hoenn.

-Hi?

I will start working on the admin now.

@Platinum3030, You really need to read the rules of the site. This is the third time you have posted asking to join in the wrong thread. This is where you post you bio for your character.

@Mangoez~, I am sorry for doing this, but I had to say something. I hope you do not mind that I called them out. I do not want you to think I am trying to take over or anything.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Flor Shay

Physical Appearance: A small, slightly pale and skinny kid, Flor has emerald eyes and medium brown hair. He also has a white flower on his right ear.

Clothing: Flor wears a collared green shirt, pastel blue pants, and brown shoes. He also carries a small, brown side bag that contains a sketchbook and color pencils.

Personality: Flor is a shy, kind and gentle kid, always trying to think passive.
he is a bit sensitive and tends to get nervous easily, but he is always trying to do his best.

Starter: Oddish

Other:
-Flor really like flowers, he also likes to draw in his sketchbook.

-He came from Hoenn.

-Hi?

I will start working on the admin now.

Accepted!

@Platinum3030, You really need to read the rules of the site. This is the third time you have posted asking to join in the wrong thread. This is where you post you bio for your character.

@Mangoez~, I am sorry for doing this, but I had to say something. I hope you do not mind that I called them out. I do not want you to think I am trying to take over or anything.

It's good. I wasn't there at the time, so it is fine.

Name: Nyra King
Physical Appearance: Nyra has long black hair and sea green eyes. She is caucasian and has a slender frame. She has a narrow face and sharp features.
Clothing: Pink blouse, light blue jeans, white tennis shoes, and a silver heart locket.
Personality: Nyra is a very calm person. She has the makings for an amazing breeder. She is very soft-spoken, however, she isn't shy. Just quiet.
Starter: Eevee (I'll change it if I need to)
Other: Starts with her starter. Hi!

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Name: Nyra King
Physical Appearance: Nyra has long black hair and sea green eyes. She is caucasian and has a slender frame. She has a narrow face and sharp features.
Clothing: Pink blouse, light blue jeans, white tennis shoes, and a silver heart locket.
Personality: Nyra is a very calm person. She has the makings for an amazing breeder. She is very soft-spoken, however, she isn't shy. Just quiet.
Starter: Eevee (I'll change it if I need to)
Other: Starts with her starter. Hi!

*sees another Eevee*

Aw shoot, here we go again.

We've got MOAR EEVEES AGAIN.

But anyways, accepted xD

Here is my second character. Would it be ok if she has an egg from the Johto region with her? I thought I would ask before I gave her one in the RP. Also do you think that Becka could be a little older then 14? The reason I ask is because I want her to be a like guide to the newer trainers who will be travelling.

Name: Becka Lane
Age (11-14): 14
Physical Appearance: Becka is kind of tall for her age at 5'6". Due to running and a bit of swimming, Becka has a slim though toned figure. Her pale skin is almost always that way. No matter how long she stays in the sun. Becka has dyed her hair a bright pink that complements her pale blue eyes. Becka's features are soft and very inviting. Though that has not stopped her from getting a nose piercing done. Which she wears a dark purple heart in. Her hair is long and very thick. Most of the time it is put up into a high pony tail that comes to her lower back. When let down it is flowing and almost reaches past her thighs.
Clothing: For clothing Becka tends to wear bright and vibrant colors. Her go to is a v neck t shirt that is bright royal blue, a pair of black skinny jeans that have a rose pattern on them, a pair of blue converse that have pictures of different pokemon on them, and a dark purple flannel shirt.
Personality: Becka is very much the mom friend of the group. She tends to be the one to take care of others and prefers to help with anything that is needed. Becka can be very bubbly sometimes, but can and will help anyone that needs it.
Starter: Fluff (Shiny, Buneary)
Other pokemon: Fennekin
Other: Becka wants to be a breeder.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Here is my second character. Would it be ok if she has an egg from the Johto region with her? I thought I would ask before I gave her one in the RP. Also do you think that Becka could be a little older then 14? The reason I ask is because I want her to be a like guide to the newer trainers who will be travelling.

Name: Becka Lane
Age (11-14): 14
Physical Appearance: Becka is kind of tall for her age at 5'6". Due to running and a bit of swimming, Becka has a slim though toned figure. Her pale skin is almost always that way. No matter how long she stays in the sun. Becka has dyed her hair a bright pink that complements her pale blue eyes. Becka's features are soft and very inviting. Though that has not stopped her from getting a nose piercing done. Which she wears a dark purple heart in. Her hair is long and very thick. Most of the time it is put up into a high pony tail that comes to her lower back. When let down it is flowing and almost reaches past her thighs.
Clothing: For clothing Becka tends to wear bright and vibrant colors. Her go to is a v neck t shirt that is bright royal blue, a pair of black skinny jeans that have a rose pattern on them, a pair of blue converse that have pictures of different pokemon on them, and a dark purple flannel shirt.
Personality: Becka is very much the mom friend of the group. She tends to be the one to take care of others and prefers to help with anything that is needed. Becka can be very bubbly sometimes, but can and will help anyone that needs it.
Starter: Fluff (Shiny, Buneary)
Other pokemon: Fennekin
Other: Becka wants to be a breeder.

Accepted, and yes the egg is fine. I would think 14 is a solid age for her.