• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nobody: Reruns- A Fantasy RP THREAD

OOC

Hey, I was kidding. I don't have a problem with someone as OP as that, because just so long he's not invincible, there's still a way to kill him. Also, you gonna RP? Or is that what you're doing now

Uh...I'm gonna post a form thing for my character...so...yeah.
Name: Audrey Maey
Appearance: Audrey has shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. She wears a black tank top, jean shorts, and has a white backpack and black-and-white sandals. She also wears a gold necklace.
Lemme know if I need anything else! :)

OK, I'm here. After Nobody: Reruns I'm going to make Nobody: Shortcuts. But there will be a break between so I can get the plot set up. Oh, Sky and Mora? You guys cant join for Nobody: Shortcuts, but you can join for the one after that. Sorry ;)

???. I kinda like Reruns, and couldn't we just implant the new story into Reruns? It should work fine, and saves you having to make a new thread

Sweet! Pop to the RP and start. Pretty much, the timeline just got reset and there's only one guy who remembers wtf is going on and... You should read the posts. It'll take a while, but you'll know hat's going on

Soooo...I guess I'm gonna re-post the bio, just for a refresher and for the people that just don't want to scroll up.
Name: Audrey Maey
Appearance: Audrey has shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. She wears a black tank top, jean shorts, and has a white backpack and black-and-white sandals. She also wears a gold necklace.

And from what I've found out, copies of you with your abilities, but not necessarily your physical appearance or personality (apart from Sky). With this stuff, you kinda make it up as you go along, just so long you don't contradict yourself. Then there's the dimension Error's in, with Dark (but not bad) copies of you. You'll have to read the old thread to fill in the questions, but give me any you have

f***, even I don't fully understand the dimensions. They're sorta messed up, and the only thing Sky's interested in is Pocket Dimensions, meaning I don't have a particular reason to understand the other stuff. Jumping universes is kinda like jumping dimensions. And don't ask me about the Gods, they're Mora's invention

So, there as 12 gods of destruction. They keep the universe in check by destroying the useless or incompetent planets that host life, and depending on their personalities they can make a much different impact then others. The only ones you might run into in this rp are beerus, from universe 7 and champa, from universe 6. They are two catlike humanoid beings and have the power to destroy a planet the size of mars simply by tapping their finger on the ground.

Name: Isaac Willow - Prime / Enigma
Appearance: He wears a long, dark grey trench coat, with black jeans and a grey scarf with black stripes. This is accompanied by the mask he wears, think a balaclava but with no eye or mouth holes. It has a dark blue brain graffitied onto it with the exact proportions of his actual brain.
Backstory: Willow - Prime is his way of identifying himself. This is because the universe he comes from is considered universe 1, and he considers himself the original of himself. This is not entirely correct. A young prodigal scientist, he traveled to another universe where he met another version of himself. This forwarded his pursuits to meet all versions of himself. He often ends up on the wrong side of the law, and also the gods. He formed a league of all the versions of himself, and each has a different mask symbol. Willow has some sort of enhanced psychology, being able to predict and make actions on the verge of telepathy.

OK, I'm not sure why I don't get notifications.
Storm has jumped multiple dimensions. That's how he knows about them. Dimensions are different earths, basically in the Nobody concept. Nobody ITSELF is a universe, like a series. Think of it this was, Doctor Strange and Mario arare in totally different places, different creatures and so right? Its like that with a universe.