• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Ninjask move set.

I was looking around Seribii, talking to my friend Katie, and training my Pokemon when the thought of Ninjask on my team smacked me in my face. Now, I know Ninjask can be a good Baton Passer, but I was thinking more-or-less a physical sweeper, if that's the right term. To hit quickly and hard. Here was my idea; I'm looking for opinions and tips:

Ninjask @ ?
Adamant (+Atck, -Sp. Atck)
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace
Swords Dance
Dig

If it has the flying subtype, wouldn't Earthquake (whilst digging) be nullified?

Thank you for the Baton Passing idea, but that's not quite what I'm looking for.
And thank you, Carmen, for clearing that up for me. (:

Dig is not a good move to have on any sort of sweeper, firstly it has a low base damage, secondly its a 2 turn move, meaning your opponent unless you baton passed mean look to your ninjask will inevitably switch out to something that resists dig and can KO your ninjask, like a bulky water type with an ice move. By all means have Aerial Ace and X-Scissor as moves, keep swords dance for obvious reasons, but keep baton pass in that last slot, if you've successfully pulled off a swords dance or two and your opponent brings out something that resists both moves like a steelix or something, you can then baton pass the swords dance and your speed boosts to another sweeper on your team.

Theres a reason why ninjask is used as a baton passer, its the best the game has to offer as far as baton passing goes.