1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nim's Sprite Creations

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Nim, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Nim

Nim

I have recently started spriting and I thought I would show everyone some of my work. Feel free to request from the types of spriting I have been doing :) Enjoy ~

Midgets
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

iPokies
    [​IMG]

Splices
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Team Poses
    [​IMG]

Miscellaneous
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I would appreciate every bit of critisism and advice. I wont formally take requests for a while but I will happily take the occassional one that is similar to these and that I feel will give me good practice. Enjoy :)

#1 Nim, Jun 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  2. Nim

Nim

Re: Nim's Sprite Creations (Critisism Needed!)

[​IMG]

Here is one I made this morning. Its a Drifblim/Primape if you didn't notice. It look longer than the other two I made but it was fun. Tell me what you think.

3. Re: Nim's Sprite Creations (Critisism Needed!)

Ooh, you should do more fusions, that Primeape/Drifblim is really good! :D

midget Skarmory is lollllll. Hope he can fly alright.

Good work Nim!

4. Re: Nim's Sprite Creations (Critisism Needed!)

I actually like that midget Skarmory. :) I think it's kinda cute.
    That Drifblim/Primape, on the other hand, is kinda scary. You did a good job, but it looks like if you got too close to it, it'd expand like a puffer fish and poke you with deadly force.
    I have nothing to really criticize. I like what you did here. . . Maybe I'd put the iPod on Magnezone's magnet/hand thing instead of it just hanging there.

Nicely done! :)

5. Nim

Nim

Yeah, I noticed that after I had posted it one here. Oh wells, thanks for your lovely comments :)

Thanks Virgil, I will do some more fusions soon.

6. Re: Nim's Sprite Creations (Critisism Needed!)

You'er a good spriter and splicer. I say, even better that my friend, and he's been doing it for years. Here are my comments:
    Midget Skarmory: Three words. L O L! So funny, and cute, but it could be a pre-evo, too.
    iMagnezone:
    I agree. it would be cooler, but anyways, it's great.
    Drifblim/Primeape splice: Very good. I haven't seent that yet, and it's great. Hope to see more.

#6 Kerauno, Jun 30, 2010
  7. Nim

Nim

Well thats a good sign seeing as I only started yesterday XD.
    Thanks for all the wonderful comments I will be keeping a sort of library thing happening in my first post so thats the place to look for my new sprites.

Here is Spinchu, I know Virgil will like this one. :)
    [​IMG]

#7 Nim, Jun 30, 2010
  8. Nim

Nim

I made this team pose with the sprite that Shocari (Reshiram now, I think), had made as an avatar for me ages ago. I dont know If you noticed but I accidently delted Magnezon's Head thing without noticing so I had to make a new one from scratched as I had already saved over it. :( Enjoy!

[​IMG]

9. Nim

Nim

Here is a couple I wipped up this morning.
    [​IMG]
    This is what happens when a Weedle takes an overdose of steroids. I shall call him, Weechamp. ;D

[​IMG]
    Yes, another midget. This time a stunted Scisor. He doesnt seem very happy to be small :-\

#9 Nim, Jul 1, 2010
  10. Nim

Nim

[​IMG]
    I made this one this afternoon. It was originally going to be a Manectric/Murkrow splice but it didnt work out as planned so I just did a Murkrow recolour on him and added a cool looking glow to it which I think looks pretty badass. Tell us what ya think. :)

#10 Nim, Jul 1, 2010
  11. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

I feel the need to comment on your thread for some reason :D

Obviously I love the Manectric recoloured like Murkrow. His little glow is so awesome and cute ♥

Your splices are very good. Weechamp is brilliant and makes me smile. Your midgets are cute too, especially little Scizor. He looks so annoyed at losing some of his height~

The only thing that may need fixing in fact is your team shot. There's a random black pixel on Arcanine's tail, which is such a small detail, but yeah. It's up hear the top.

Overall, nice splices and such. I'm we have some exciting things to come ♥

#11 Magpie, Jul 1, 2010
  12. Nim

Nim

Oh no :(, I hate it when I accidently add a random black dot. I will change that in the morning. Thanks for your lovely comments Magpie, they are really helpful and yeah I laughed when I finished making Weechamp. The strangest combination used in a splice is usually the funnest to make. ^^

13. Nim

Nim

[​IMG]
    This is mt 10th Sprite and I thought why not do something different. So I did. The result; Magchopizard! :)