• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nim's Sprite Creations

I have recently started spriting and I thought I would show everyone some of my work. Feel free to request from the types of spriting I have been doing :) Enjoy ~

Midgets
th_Skarmorymigit.png
MidgetScisor.png

iPokies
th_IpodMagnezone-1.png

Splices
PrimBlim.png
Spinchu.png
Weechamp.png
Magchopizard.png

Team Poses
lildudeteam.png

Miscellaneous
GlowingMurnetric.png
Arcaneray.png

I would appreciate every bit of critisism and advice. I wont formally take requests for a while but I will happily take the occassional one that is similar to these and that I feel will give me good practice. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nim's Sprite Creations (Critisism Needed!)

th_PrimBlim.png

Here is one I made this morning. Its a Drifblim/Primape if you didn't notice. It look longer than the other two I made but it was fun. Tell me what you think.

Ooh, you should do more fusions, that Primeape/Drifblim is really good! :D

midget Skarmory is lollllll. Hope he can fly alright.

Good work Nim!

I actually like that midget Skarmory. :) I think it's kinda cute.
That Drifblim/Primape, on the other hand, is kinda scary. You did a good job, but it looks like if you got too close to it, it'd expand like a puffer fish and poke you with deadly force.
I have nothing to really criticize. I like what you did here. . . Maybe I'd put the iPod on Magnezone's magnet/hand thing instead of it just hanging there.

Nicely done! :)

[X5-452] said:
I have nothing to really criticize. I like what you did here. . . Maybe I'd put the iPod on Magnezone's magnet/hand thing instead of it just hanging there.

Nicely done! :)
Yeah, I noticed that after I had posted it one here. Oh wells, thanks for your lovely comments :)

Gentleman_Virgil said:
Ooh, you should do more fusions, that Primeape/Drifblim is really good! :D

midget Skarmory is lollllll. Hope he can fly alright.

Good work Nim!
Thanks Virgil, I will do some more fusions soon.

You'er a good spriter and splicer. I say, even better that my friend, and he's been doing it for years. Here are my comments:
Midget Skarmory: Three words. L O L! So funny, and cute, but it could be a pre-evo, too.
iMagnezone:
[X5-452] said:
I agree. it would be cooler, but anyways, it's great.
Drifblim/Primeape splice: Very good. I haven't seent that yet, and it's great. Hope to see more.

Kerauno said:
You'er a good spriter and splicer. I say, even better that my friend, and he's been doing it for years. Here are my comments:
Well thats a good sign seeing as I only started yesterday XD.
Kerauno said:
Here are my comments:
Midget Skarmory: Three words. L O L! So funny, and cute, but it could be a pre-evo, too.
iMagnezone:
[X5-452] said:
I agree. it would be cooler, but anyways, it's great.
Drifblim/Primeape splice: Very good. I haven't seent that yet, and it's great. Hope to see more.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments I will be keeping a sort of library thing happening in my first post so thats the place to look for my new sprites.

Here is Spinchu, I know Virgil will like this one. :)
Spinchu.png

I made this team pose with the sprite that Shocari (Reshiram now, I think), had made as an avatar for me ages ago. I dont know If you noticed but I accidently delted Magnezon's Head thing without noticing so I had to make a new one from scratched as I had already saved over it. :( Enjoy!

lildudeteam.png

Here is a couple I wipped up this morning.
Weechamp.png

This is what happens when a Weedle takes an overdose of steroids. I shall call him, Weechamp. ;D

MidgetScisor.png

Yes, another midget. This time a stunted Scisor. He doesnt seem very happy to be small :-\

GlowingMurnetric.png

I made this one this afternoon. It was originally going to be a Manectric/Murkrow splice but it didnt work out as planned so I just did a Murkrow recolour on him and added a cool looking glow to it which I think looks pretty badass. Tell us what ya think. :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

I feel the need to comment on your thread for some reason :D

Obviously I love the Manectric recoloured like Murkrow. His little glow is so awesome and cute ♥

Your splices are very good. Weechamp is brilliant and makes me smile. Your midgets are cute too, especially little Scizor. He looks so annoyed at losing some of his height~

The only thing that may need fixing in fact is your team shot. There's a random black pixel on Arcanine's tail, which is such a small detail, but yeah. It's up hear the top.

Overall, nice splices and such. I'm we have some exciting things to come ♥

Magpie said:
I feel the need to comment on your thread for some reason :D

Obviously I love the Manectric recoloured like Murkrow. His little glow is so awesome and cute ♥

Your splices are very good. Weechamp is brilliant and makes me smile. Your midgets are cute too, especially little Scizor. He looks so annoyed at losing some of his height~

The only thing that may need fixing in fact is your team shot. There's a random black pixel on Arcanine's tail, which is such a small detail, but yeah. It's up hear the top.

Overall, nice splices and such. I'm we have some exciting things to come ♥
Oh no :(, I hate it when I accidently add a random black dot. I will change that in the morning. Thanks for your lovely comments Magpie, they are really helpful and yeah I laughed when I finished making Weechamp. The strangest combination used in a splice is usually the funnest to make. ^^

Magchopizard.png

This is mt 10th Sprite and I thought why not do something different. So I did. The result; Magchopizard! :)