• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nikki's Sig and Userbar Place - Read first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nikki's Sig and Userbar Place (taking requests)

Zoroark: Im glad you like it.

Model P: No problem and Im glad you like it.

Play with this idea: Pls and TY! ..for a signature btw...

Pokemon: Vulpix and Ninetales [Only Vulpix if they dont fit]

Text: Can you feel the heat??

VulpixRoxx said:

Can you please use the full form so I can get a better idea.

Nikki said:
VulpixRoxx said:

Can you please use the full form so I can get a better idea.

Sig/Userbar: Signature
Pokemon: Vulpix and Ninetales [Vulpix only if it doesnt fit]
Theme/Colours: Red and Black or Red and white
Text/Font: Can You Feel the Heat??? [Some cool font that looks firey or your choice]
Additional: Maybe put some fire elements
and please put "VulpixRoxx" [in small font on the side]

VulpixRoxx: Here is your sig. I hope you like it.

VulpixNinetailsSigcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/VulpixNinetailsSigcopy.png[/img]

Nikki said:
VulpixRoxx: Here is your sig. I hope you like it.

VulpixNinetailsSigcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/VulpixNinetailsSigcopy.png[/img]

I LOVE IT!!!!!! THANKS! x10000

graet cant u make me one too i want garchomp in it with blue and black colors and the message is COme Back if your Bad at matches

13afF0x said:
graet cant u make me one too i want garchomp in it with blue and black colors and the message is COme Back if your Bad at matches

Please use the form provided.

Hey! this hopefully will be my last request. I am sorry for so many but can you make a sig. that has Wargle and Charizard
background: Sky (or maybe fire)
Text: "Take to the Skies!"
theme: red/ blue letters?
Also, in case you dont have a wargle....http://www.pokecharms.com/games/images/0/07/Wargle.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Now that I have taken on a new form, I think I should take on a new sig. So, could you make one, please?

Sig/Userbar: Sig
Theme/Colors: The background should be a light green, with a texture almost like jello without the bubbles, and Ranculus on the left side.
Text/Font: The font should be something cheery and light. The text should be "The Green Blob" in the bottom right corner in dark green.
Additional: Nothin.

Um heres the form

Theme/ garchomp
Colors/ black and blue flames or normal if u dont have
text/ Ready To fight

And Put LeafFox at the side

Thnx and hope tooo see the sig soon ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok here is everyones sigs. I hope you guys like them.

CharizardWargleSigcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/CharizardWargleSigcopy.png[/img]

RanculusSigcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/RanculusSigcopy.png[/img]

GarchompSigcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/GarchompSigcopy.png[/img]

Nice. Background is a bit bland, though. Could you please make it light green, a bit blurry and random spots here and there the colors of Ranculus's inner thing?

Ranculus said:
Nice. Background is a bit bland, though. Could you please make it light green, a bit blurry and random spots here and there the colors of Ranculus's inner thing?

Is this better? If its not please give me a more detailed description of what you want and I will remake it from scratch.

RanculusSig2copy.png

Sweet! That looks awesome! Thank you for all the awesome artwork, nikki, keep it up! :D

Hello,

I'd like one:)

Sig or Userbar: Userbar
Subject: An angry Jiggly Puff
Theme/Preferred colors: rainbow colors like the pokemon wrote all over the place with his pen, or splashed paint everywhere.
Text: Don't Tick Off the Puff!
Anything additional I should know(optional):
Full sprites: Y/N (Userbars only can be full or just his upper body

Tahlise: Here is your userbar. I hope you like it.

donttickoffthepuffcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/donttickoffthepuffcopy.png[/img]

Well I probably couldnt make a sig to save my life, so here my request :

Sig or Userbar: Sig
Subject: Roxas
Theme/Preferred colors: Black/Grey with hints of white
Text: I'm the Reason to be afraid of the Dark
Anything additional I should know(optional): Roxas preferable towards the right hand side, with the text on the left.

I'm horrible at it. Just look at mine -_- Could you please make me one?

Sig or Userbar: Sig (not quite sure what a usebar is)
Subject: (If you can't do two, just do the first one, please :D) Metagross and Arcanine
Theme/Preferred colors: Orange/Red, Blue/Black
Text: The Eternal Knowledge That is I
Anything additional I should know(optional): Preferably, Metagross to the left, facing right, and Arcanine (if you can do two) on the right, facing left, and the text between them
Full sprites: Y/N(Second example)(Userbars only)

Thank you, if you read this!

PhantoAce said:
Well I probably couldnt make a sig to save my life, so here my request :

Sig or Userbar: Sig
Subject: Roxas
Text: I'm the Reason to be afraid of the Dark
Anything additional I should know(optional): Roxas preferable towards the right hand side, with the text on the left.

Here is your sig. I hope you like it.

RoxasSigcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/RoxasSigcopy.png[/img]

ProfessorHibiki said:
I'm horrible at it. Just look at mine -_- Could you please make me one?

Sig or Userbar: Sig (not quite sure what a usebar is)
Subject: (If you can't do two, just do the first one, please :D) Metagross and Arcanine
Theme/Preferred colors: Orange/Red, Blue/Black
Text: The Eternal Knowledge That is I
Anything additional I should know(optional): Preferably, Metagross to the left, facing right, and Arcanine (if you can do two) on the right, facing left, and the text between them
Full sprites: Y/N(Second example)(Userbars only)

Thank you, if you read this!

Here is your sig. I hope you like it.

MetagrossArcanineSigcopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/MetagrossArcanineSigcopy.png[/img]

Hope its not asking too much of ya, and I love the Sig, but can I get a userbar aswell? >_<

Subject: Absol and Umbreon
Text: Darkness Is Key
Anything additional I should know(optional): Same sort of style as the Roxas sig, but can I have both of the sprites on the right, with the text coming from the left
Full sprites: Yes

PhantoAce said:
Hope its not asking too much of ya, and I love the Sig, but can I get a userbar aswell? >_<

Subject: Absol and Umbreon
Text: Darkness Is Key
Anything additional I should know(optional): Same sort of style as the Roxas sig, but can I have both of the sprites on the right, with the text coming from the left

Sure here is your userbar. I hope you like it.

darknessiskey2copy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/darknessiskey2copy.png[/img]

Its great to see you improving here Nikki :) I like your current Leafeon signature, and the Roxas one you just made.

I'm curious though, how often do you go out of your way to try something new? For the sake of doing it, to develop and improve. I can see both development and improvement already, but as I said, I'm curious ^^

Wow, these Sigs and Userbars are amazing, Im so impressed, Id say take a career in it, but I dont think there are any careers in the real world for this kind of thing, but brilliant, just brilliant.

LoN said:
Its great to see you improving here Nikki :) I like your current Leafeon signature, and the Roxas one you just made.

I'm curious though, how often do you go out of your way to try something new? For the sake of doing it, to develop and improve. I can see both development and improvement already, but as I said, I'm curious ^^

Thanks and I usually try to do something new whenever I start hating how my stuff looks. But I actuallly took like a year long break from doing any kind of graphic designing and I am just getting back to how I was before.

PhantoAce said:
Wow, these Sigs and Userbars are amazing, Im so impressed, Id say take a career in it, but I dont think there are any careers in the real world for this kind of thing, but brilliant, just brilliant.

Thanks. I am glad you like them and there is a career for this kinda thing. Its called graphic designing and I was actually thinking about going to college for it so I can get better.

Thanks so much! I LOVE IT!

So...I'm sorry I didn't ask before, but could you make a userbar too? :D If it's too much trouble, don't

Subject: Metagross
Theme/Preferred colors: Blue/Gray, little bit of black
Text: Knowledge Is Power
Anything additional I should know(optional): Metagross on both sides, text in the middle

ProfessorHibiki said:

Thanks so much! I LOVE IT!

So...I'm sorry I didn't ask before, but could you make a userbar too? :D If it's too much trouble, don't

Subject: Metagross
Theme/Preferred colors: Blue/Gray, little bit of black
Text: Knowledge Is Power
Anything additional I should know(optional): Metagross on both sides, text in the middle

Sure its no problem. Here it is. I hope you like it.

knowledgeispowercopy.png

Code:
[img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q212/nikkicalo345/Pokemon/knowledgeispowercopy.png[/img]

Hey, about the sig, I had this idea of a different character basis, that may make it look better, so I hope its not too much of an ask, but can you do the exact same thing but with a Guy in an Organisation suit with the hood up insted of Roxas?

PhantoAce said:
Hey, about the sig, I had this idea of a different character basis, that may make it look better, so I hope its not too much of an ask, but can you do the exact same thing but with a Guy in an Organisation suit with the hood up insted of Roxas?

Sure but could you find me a picture of that so I know what Im looking for.

I was bored so I made a sig for the rest of the eeveelutions and I just felt like sharing them.

VaporeonSigcopy.png

JolteonSigcopy.png

FlareonSigcopy.png

EspeonSigcopy.png

UmbreonSigcopy.png

GlaceonSigcopy.png

And here is a random that I recently made.

AionSigcopy.png

If you want one of them just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.