• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Need a battle!!!

Date= 2/29/08

I just have Wi-Fi and I really want to battle someone! :'( If anyone wants to battle me, it is on my card thing signature. But here are the rules. [glow=red,2,300]No action replay pokemon and I know if they r becuase i make codes on pokesav. Only to lendaries. 6 level 100 pokemons. you can choose double and single. and most importanly, a worthy opponent. I never lost to others up close with wireless cummitcation.[/glow]exept my nickname is Ramil Thanx!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
You sound a bit cocky... and the fact you claim skilled access to pokesav makes me not want to fight you... JUST for the fact you can make seemingly legal pokemon with souped up stats.

You are against pokesav yes?
then how will you use it to check the legality of other people?

I'll battle you, but only after you answer my questions....

Huh u do make a good point there. the only thing i know its hacked if it is shiny becuase thry are ver y rare but possible, the move becuase i have a pokemon book to see if it si legal, the stats like when the speed is to fast and i would know uless there was a quick claw and the ability which i could look up. thats how i would know it was hacked with my oficial pokemon sinnoh book.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
well...
I use serebii.net's stat calculator to check myself...

Sure, I'll fight you...
but if you are as good as you say you are without AR... I may not be a great challenge...
Though I have won battles where I was clearly outmatched with strategy before...

My Latias is the only thing you will truly have to look out for, and that is because of soul dew...
Tell me before the fight if you want me to remove it...

Geh, I hate using legendary pokemon. They, in my opinion, are cheap and just so show off ish. I have level 100 regular pokemon. XD They're cute and adorable! :3

You mention knowing if someone has too much speed that you can tell it was hacked. What if someone EV Trained their Raichu or Something in Speed. There is no way you could tell so how do you go and say that they cheated. What if someone even kept breeding their Pokemon until they had 31 IVs in the one Stat that they wanted really high. You couldn't do anything about that. Truth is the only way to find out someone cheated is if they somehow went over the 510 stat block which is only possible by Action Replay. Dont be a cheater period it's not worth it bud.

If I finish my Team sometime soon I will battle you.