• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja! Favorite Ninja!

I stole the idea from the Super Smash Bros. Fave Fighter Topic. I know there are some of us on Charms you like Naruto. So, you do you like to play as in any of the Ultimate Ninja games, whether you own a copy of one of them, or just played at a friends house.

I have 3, in no particular order:

1) Deidara: He's an artist, like me. Even though I don't have his same views on art, I respect his artistic opinion. Also, Diedara uses explosives, and has a cool personality. "Art is....AN EXPLOSION!" People have called me Diedara since I'm such an art freak off line.

2) Nara Shikamaru: It's not laziness. It's boredom. Shikamaru is the smartest character in "Naruto" Shikamaru's moves in the Ultimate Ninja games are unique, and..when I play as him, I plan moves out like he does in the show, before I do anything rash. He's also the first character I can relate to in "Naruto" That's why he's one of my favorite Ulitmate Ninja Fighters.

3) Uzumaki Naruto: This was a tough desicion. I was choosing between three other characters: Aburame Shino, Gaara, and Rock Lee. Along with Diedara's knack and love for art, Shikamaru's strategic abilities, I also have Naruto's semi-short temper. If a match, or anything I know is in my ability to make it happen, doesn't go as planned, it ticks me off. Also, Naruto can use my favorite Jutsu: RASENGAN!

So, I chose my characters based on my own personality. I'm a somewhat short tempered strategic artist. You can obviously chose however you feel like.