• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Mystery's shiny and iv trade thread

Pokemon i want
Events (specifically shaymin movie regigigas movie and other jap events)

Pokemon I have

most shinies just ask
Gamestop Deoxis ev trained level 100 502 special attack
Gamestop Deoxis ut perfect ivs rash
shaymin modest shiny perfect ivs

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
No Double-posting, Mystery, warned.

also I should point out how unlikely it is for you to get any trades... offering perfect IV shiny pokemon will have you labeled a hacker.

Actually it does boost the chances alot to get nice IVs if he got a perfect IV ditto (You should specify what IV stat it is perfect in) but its not guaranteed. Having say a male Meowth with perfect Speed IV and a ditto with perfect speed IV will only yeild about a 1 in 6 chance of giving you a baby with perfect speed IVs. Just a perfect Speed IV ditto gives you even less chance of getting the offspring with it. So don`t promise perfect IVs for people. Breed some stuff on your own and offer them once you have acheived those IVs, looks alot less suspicious that way. As for which pokemon to breed start with the standard OUs and work your way down. Im sure people will be intrested.

That is if you arent hacking which by your claim of being able to have most pokemon shiny I suspect you are.