• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mystery with Poke Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mist command Sylveon once again''Sylveon use attract on Muk and the mystery person'' Sylveon start to use attract on both Muk and mystery person. Bobble of heart surrender Muk and mystery person both become infatuated and Mist command Sylveon one last time'' Sylveon use tackle on mystery person'' Sylveon tackle mystery person and mystery person fainted on the floor.
Mist hugged Sylveon and smiled''You did very good work, I'm proud of you'' ''Sylveon Sylveon'' she was very happy for her trainer compliment her.

"Don't get all cuddly too quick." Kaylie warned. Jack finished off Muk and sprang off the faint pile of goop, then immediately sprinted toward the other two pokemon to finish them off. Gengar was out of his league but Driftblim was not. Jack sounded a rallying cry to Aqua for help before being struck by a Shadow Punch attack.

Mist command Sylveon''Sylveon use protect and defend both Aqua and Jack'' Sylveon use protect and defend both Aqua and Jack from upcoming attack from Driftblim''Kaylie you take care of Driftblim and I protect your Pokemon'' she smiled at Kaylie

Aqua with a protective ball around him was prepared to take on the Driftblim "Aqua jet" Donovan yelled as aqua shot at the floating ghost
Causing severe damage allowing an opening for Jack to attack
Just then the Gengar glowed to a rainbow light and became"MEGA GENGAR" it yelled "NOW YOU SHALL LEAVE THE SCHOOL OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE THEM" the Gengar then grabs several students and impales them with dark spikes he summoned out of the ground "R...Run we can't defeat a mega Gengar we have to get out of here" Donovan says as he withdrew aqua "c'mon hurry"

Mist panicked''where shall we run? door are locked remember'' she run with Kaylie and Donovan her Sylveon was running beside her.
Mist call out all her Pokemon and out of Pokeball was Elekid, Dedenne and Pichu, so start running as well.

Donovan releases dust and commands the trapinch "attack the door with earth power"" He shouts as the Pokemon cracks and erupts the ground around the door destroying it "hurry this way"Donovan calls to his freinds

Mist follow after Donovan and his Pokemon, her Pokemon was running beside of her''Where shall we hide?'' she asked while running

Stephanie sat on a bench and she saw a weeping freshman. "Hello, what's the problem?"
"My... Big brother Miles... He's gone..." Stephanie gasped. "I'll go look for him.
Stephanie started searching. A skinny boy with glasses climbed out a hole. It was Miles! "Amy!" Miles called. Amy hugged Miles and said: "You have grown some muscle." Miles laughed. But then Steph saw it. Nobody else did, not Amy, or any of the other students. He had an evil look on his face. Steph walked away...
"WOOOAH!!!!!"
She woke up. She was in a dark area. And she could see the dead body of... Miles?! The Miles she saw with Amy was fake! "DON'T TRUST HIM AMY!" But she couldn't be heard. She could see three figures running towards her and something that looked like a... Mega Gengar! The three students came to a stop. "It's a dead end!" yelled the boy. Steph sent out Comfey and said: "Minimize!" And the Gengar grew smaller and smaller until it was no bigger that a Durant.

"What the heck, what the heck, what the heck!" Kaylie was yelling as she desperately ran from the Gengar. Its Shadow Tag ability was allowing it to follow them easily. Being shrunk was not a big deal to the ghost; it simply pretended to leave and vanished from view to lurk in the dark.

Jack whimpered and pricked his ears as he pushed against Kaylie's leg. Vain the Spearow settled on his trainer's outstretched arm, gazing intently at his surroundings and ready to attack anything that moved too suddenly.

"Where the heck is the balloon?" The girl inquired ferociously. A dangerous light was in her eyes. She knew that with a trainer like that, the Drifblim probably wouldn't bother to take its master off school grounds. All the better for her, she could get revenge on the man for his Gengar killing so many students.

The Gengar then jumped out of the corner of the poorly lit hallway as it jumped at kaylie "kaylie watch out "Donovan hollered as he threw a pokeball "Static use nuzzle" he said as the Pokemon appeared and jumped at the Gengar shocking it and parylizing it, giving them a chance to run static then jumps into his trainers arms "yah good job" Donovan said to the baby Pokemon as it jumps into his back pack

Vain had expected the ghost to make a sneaky move. He shoved off Kaylie's arm in a streak of dark brown meanwhile uttering a brave piercing shriek. The girl turned in time to see the tiny bird hit Gengar with Pursuit and also yelled. "Oh shit!" Kaylie furrowed her brow at Gengar, at that moment wishing badly that she was a pokemon too so she could beat the stuffing out of it. Jack was less interested in battling at the moment. His companion's yells were giving him a severe headache.

We ran out the front doors of the school and down the street "c'mon he won't find us at my house" Donovan says to his friends "and then you can tell me who you girls are" he says as he turns around the block

Stephanie followed them. She spotted a note from the corner of her eye and picked it up. It read: 'Marshadow will get you... - Doctor Kazok" Stephanie showed them. "What's Marshadow?" asked the girl with the Eevee.
"Marshadow is a legendary Pokemon from Alola..."
"Is it powerful?"
"Yes. Very."
"Darn." Said the other girl as they went into the boy's house.

The group walked in to to Donovan's home a large home with 2 story's and several bedrooms "my parents were very wealthy although I live alone,my parents told me they were going to a business meeting and they never came back"he said depressed "s..sorry"he studdered embaresd "before we start to talk about a devilish Pokemon trying to kill us let's introduce ourselves,but I don't exactly know who you girls are"he questions the three girls

Name: Imhotep
Year: Junior (Skipped Grades)
Personality: Intelligent, Kinda ASocial, Reserved
Pokemon: Charizard, Medicham, Vesiquin, Trevenant, Lapras, Havent Caught the last one yet

All pokemon keep their pokemon names, and are 7 years of tears

He wandered, confused. He was lost in the event that had taken place. As he had just left room 17. His charizard weak, he caught sight of another person.

"Hello, is somebody there? Help me, please, help me. What happened? I saw a dead body, then my phone lost signal... My charizard is near death and they'res no pokecenter nearby, i'm afraid." Imhotep called out, desperate for an answer from the person he just saw.

"Is somebody here?" He just realised he was in another persons house. "Trevenant, why do you do that..." He mumbled as he threw out Trevenants pokeball. His trevenant had a mental disorder that made him take his owner around while he was sbdued. Doctors said it was because trevenant wanted him to be safe, but Imhotep really doubted it. He continued, "I recall some devilish pokemon blasting my Charizard with some move, it fainting, ugh. My memory isn't doing to good."

(@Jagriel, please do not double or triple post.)

Kaylie was still tense and ready to bust, though it didn't look like it. "That's true. I'm Kaylie, that's Jack, and this feathered ruffian is named Vain." The trainer first pointed her thumb at herself, then down at the quivering Nidoran by her foot, then once more at the tiny bird perched on her shoulder. "Arceus, almighty Arceus, I'm gonna explode." She muttered and let her hand drop, slouching from exhaustion.

"Well, since i'm here, i may as well. I'm Imhotep, this is trevenant, who does this wierd thing as i've mentioned. My charizard, medicham, and lapras are in my backpack. But, what is more important right now is knowing what that thing was. I'm going to asume you guys as well saw a dead body?" Imhotep took his chance to assert himself.

"A dead body?" Kaylie slowly pronounced each word with much emphasis while recalling the horrifying mental images from today. Instead of being slumped and tired looking, she now stood in a guarded pose. Jack winced in fear and edged to hide behind his master, and the Spearow's eyes seemed to glow with a fierce intensity. "Sure, one dead body." The trainer grinned as if she was starting to go insane.

"Don't you know? I was walking home. It was late, I stayed behind after Poke academy lessons for guitar lessons, the doors were locked so I went through the back way. in the middle of the hall, I saw a body, lifeless, stone dead, sitting there. I freaked out and attempted to call the cops, when my phone lost signal. I knew something had interrupted it, so I went to the cellar where the panels were. There, in the shadows, was some creature, maybe pokemon. The rest is a blur, I threw put my charizard, it blasted it, my charizard fainted, I put it back, it slashed me and then I collapsed, next thing I knew, my trevenant kinda saved me. It bought me here, where I met you..." Imhotep shivered, the fear crawling up his spine.

"Can't believe it. No police on the scene or anything." She wiped her eyes, somewhat more relaxed and willing to trust the stranger, but didn't visibly show it. Vain adjusted his grip on her shoulder and made a show of aggression by flapping his left wing at Imhotep, the eerie look not fading. Jack just cowered and stared at everyone with with wide and frightened eyes, hoping that the other two pokemon his master owned would be let out soon.

Stephanie walked in the room and she saw the girl, the one with the Nidoran, talking to a boy. "Who are you?" she asked as she dumped a large bag with a bunch of potions and items in it.

Kaylie and Vain's gazes swerved to watch the newcomer closely. "A trainer." She shrugged and examined the pile of items from where she was, not moving from her tense stance. "Anything with high sugar content in there?" The inquiry was strained, as if the girl was trying to hold back an outburst. Jack's almost inaudible moaning began, and Kaylie quickly took attention, setting her bag down for the rabbit to climb inside. He cleverly manipulated the zipper and crawled in, starting to shuffle around.

"I guess you guys are gonna have to sleep over" he said to his friends "with his ttevent bringing him to here this must be the safest place we have at the moment but it's okay there are 4 bedrooms and a big room for all the Pokemon to play in you guys are free to stay here for the time being"Donovan asked his friends

"Well there's berries... I think the only item with sugar in there is Berry Juice. Those things contain a tiny bit of sugar. There's also a Charizardite X and a Garchompite. Nothing really useful." And then they heard a Gengar's roar.

Last edited:
"Wait a second" Donovan says as he pulls out a PokeBall which appeared to be rags ball "Rag use shadow barrier" Donovan commanded his Pokemon "it's a move Rag learned when the house got haunted.. it's a long story any ways it should keep it from any ghost types getting into the house discluding rag of course and he can keep the barrier up for days"he stated to his friends well it's getting late we should get some rest well figure this out in the morning I'll show you guys the rooms" he said as he motions for them to follow him

"Yeah. Um, Jack, did I pack any essentials in there?" The response from the shuffling bag was to toss out a pocketknife, bottle of lemonade, and a lighter. Jack followed the items out with Bulbasaur and Sandshrew's pokeballs, boldly tapping the buttons on both to let them out.

"Well, at least you got the drill right." The trainer tiredly laughed and reached down for her drink. Staunch the Sandshrew seemed dazed for a few moments, but joined the line that Bulbasaur had begun in the march towards the playroom. Kaylie waved to the procession before leaving with Donovan, retrieving her items as an afterthought.

"What should we do? Being asleep is the perfect time to be invaded or attacked. We need to assure we are safe." Stephanie got the Charizardite X and a max potion out of the bag and tossed it to Imhotep. "Prehaps it will be of use to you. Only if your bonds are strong enough." Stephanie walked into the kitchen.

"let's see me, mist, kaylie ,hotep,Stephanie that five two people are gonna have to sleep together"Donovan said trying to not be weird "someone can sleep in my bed with me " he says as he thu to himself ("wow I really sound sound like a pervert with three of them being girls") he then blushes with embarisment "uh I'm so sorry" he says with his face as red as a Yamato berry

"We need to get something to eat anyone know how to prepare food?" Stephanie called out the kitchen as she emptied out the fridge. Four eggs, A half empty can of fresh Miltank milk, a brand new bag of bread... Wait, that's breakfast. She assorted the vegetables and meat. 2 leeks, a bag of Slowpoke tails, cooked Oddish... Ew. She was about to throw up.
"How long ya think we can survive?"

Kaylie grinned again, amused at Donovan's embarrassment. "Don't make it too awkward, dude." At Stephanie's comment about security, she frowned and shook her head. "Sounds like you don't trust your pokemon. Wait, food? Yeah, watch this." She confidently switched tracks and half ran into the kitchen to help.

Donovan was too embaresd to say anything clearly "S..Sorry" this just made him more embarrassed and his face even more red he kept walking to the rooms "the..This is hoteps room he showed it to Hotep and then embaresd walked to the kitchen

"We must be essential. We have leeks but only two. One bag of cooked Oddish. One bag of sugared Slowpoke tails. I also found an out of date Vanillite Ice-Block. And there's also the breakfast stuff, Miltank milk, Bread, Four Eggs... Oh and I found a box of Cherubis. I'm going to go check and see if I can dig out anything useful in this house." Stephanie walked out.

"s..Sorry I haven't had time to go shopping"Donovan said with his face still bright red from what he said earlier he grabbed his hat and covered up his red face as the girls went through his kitchen (" gosh why won't this red go away ") he thought to himself

Without much options on what to do, Kaylie took out every non-breakfast item and set it on the counter in preparation for making a meal, pretending to ignore her friend's face covering.

Vain lowly cawed the story to Lena and Staunch. Once he was finished, the Bulbasaur muttered a "Saur..." and walked over to the traumatized Nidoran with the intent of comforting him. Staunch almost left the room, but Vain stopped him with the knowledge of Donovan's Mimikyu shielding the house.

"hey...Uh kaylie can I talk to you a minute" Donovan asked his freind as he walked over and sat on the couch in his living room with his Yamato red face still covered by his hat "i...I'm sorry for what I said earlier it just that I never had any freinds because of the way I dressed and acted all the girls in the school picked on me and called me a furry or a dumb cosplayer and after my parents left I didn't know what to do that's how I skipped a couple grades I did nothing but study because I didn't have anything that I could Do and I really didn't know what to do"he said sadly as he started to cry onto kaylies shoulder "y..You guys are the first freinds I've ever had" waahhh he continued crying drawing attention from everyone in the house

"It's okay, you are most certainly not dumb. Now you'll have time to figure it out, right?" The girl trainer patted Donovan's back comfortingly. She was not surprised by the turn of events, having sensed his negative emotions when he started talking.

Jack flinched at the loud sobs, still in shock after seeing the death from earlier. He calmed after a few moments of scratching and flailing. Lena was very concerned about the poison-pointed creature, and so was Staunch. The Sandshrew waddled over to him and the trio sat in silence with Vain as their watchmon.

Mist step up from the couch and walked towards kitchen where she heard Donovan crying, she walked towards him and hugged him''Don't worry we are your friends now and we are always going to be friends no matter what. Yes I agree With Kaylie''
Here Pokemon follow after he'' Elekid Elekid'' ''Sylveon Sylveon'' ''Dedenne Dedenne'' Pichu Pichu'' all her Pokemon agree with Mist and hugged Donovan foot''It's seems my Pokemon agree with me'' she giggled when her Pokemon hugged Donovan foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.