• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Mystery Dungeon: The Rise Of The Rescue Team

Welcome, to the Mystery Dungeon RP. Now, this is the first Mystery Dungeon I have ever created. So, if I do something wrong, please message me, and I will fix it. Anyways... you can start off as any Pokemon except a legendary or Fake Mon. You must only use real Pokemon. You will start off riding down the mountain to sign up for the Mystery Dungeon Guild. You must fill out a sheet.

Something like this vvvvvvv

Name:
Species:
Level:
Personality:
Other:

Anyways... Let us begin!

The Eevee came down the mountain, and turned around to sign up for the Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team (Guild).
Name: Rose
Species: Eevee
Level: 70
Personality: Cute, kind, brave
Other: wearing a necklace with magical shiny stone

The Lampent came floating down the mountain, and turned around to sign up for the Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team (Guild). He was handed the sheet. And he filled it out.

Name: Hector
Species: Lampent
Level: 44
Personality: Extroverted, but is very cute, loves to hangout, battle, and listen to music. Is very protective about his friends
Other: Is the middle child next to big brother Gengar and little brother Litwick.

"Here you go!" Hector handed back the filled out sheet to the Chansey. He then waited over near his uncles item shop, waiting for others to join the guild.

"Sure!" Uncle Chandelure said handing Rose some Pecha Berries. "Anything for you, Hector?" Chandelure asked. "Berry juice, please." Hector said.

Hector drank the Berry Juice when an alert came in saying there was a Pokemon who needed to be rescued. "Woah!" Hector said as he threw his Berry Juice up in the air perfectly landing on Uncle Chandelure's desk. " Come on!" Dylan said shouting for Roses name.

Last edited by a moderator:
They both arrived at the area where the rescue mission was. They saw a poor little Shinx guarded by a mind controlled Absol. "What the..." Hector said as he stared at the Absol with the red glowing eyes. Suddenly, the Absol mega evolved. Leaving Rose and Hector in shock.

Suddenly Rose turned into Absol. "My stone allowes me to copy Pokemon and his moves. Like Ditto." Rose ran to Absol and attacked him with Sword Dance.

"Nice." Dylan said spinning the Absol in a tornado of fire, doing serious damage. The Absol fled, with one day to return. They saved the Shinx and brought it back to the Guild.

Ivy came down the mountain to sing up for mystery gluid.
Name: Tyce
Species: Ivysaur
Level:50
Personallity:Kind,Caring,can sometimes freak out if things arent going as planned.
Other: Can Poison steel-and poison types

Name: Dasken
Species: Kabuto (Is prehistoric okay?)
Level: 55
Personality: Quirky, Intelligent, Wary, Can get deathly eerie, Thoughtful, Sarcastic
Other: Ability: Battle Armor (Has mastered the use of it so much that it can use it to block weaker normal-type direct contact moves: Tackle, Pound, Quick Attack, and Tail Whip. Only ones)
Wears a Rocky Helmet anywhere and everywhere.
I'd like to join in after helping in a rescue. An outsider in the area helping out and then get invited, if it isn't too much to ask. ;3;

The lonely Gible looked up at the sign. It read something about signing up for something. He grabbed a form and filled it out completely

Name: Saba
Species: Gible
Level:5
Personality: Quiet, introverted, persistent, friendly, doesn't like being center of attention.
Other: Sand Veil ability. Holding a worn Focus Sash.

He read the top of the page: Mystery Dungeon Guild Sign In.
Well I'm here, the first step of my journey. Saba thought.
Saba is very young, He hatched from an egg all alone. He relied on his instincts to find shelter as a hatchling. He had never seen his family before and vowed to find them. Saba thought that being a guild member would help him find his family.

Name:Seth
Species:Greninja
Level:52
Personality:adventurous,brave,highly curious
Seth slid down the slope like a slide to the sign up. He looked at the paper and filled out the info."this should be fun." The greninja thought as he walked to the store.

name:seaninja
species:frogaider
level:23
personality:brave,arrogant,careless.
he followed the greninja sliding down the slop seaninja thought he must be strong and wanted the greninja to be his teacher,so as the greninja signed for the guild seaninja he also took the papers and filled them out and followed the greninja and asked him"will you be my teacher."

"I'm sorry but I won't be your teacher I mainly signed up for this just to train. Plus I wouldn't be a good teacher since I solo most of my trainings." Seth said