• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Myouki's pwnzor sprites (taking sprite/cosplay requests ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a visor.... the dark line just can't really be seen to show the bill of the visor...

...yeah, her right leg is bent back like she's walking

How can a knee creep you out? It's a knee for spriters' sake!

and to artiste, yes, i went to the site cause i forgot what taco bell's logo looked like (shut up, i don't live in the u.s. anymore!!!) did print screen on the main page, and copied the colors to make the logo ^^

I haven't been to a Taco Bell in ahwile... and being on vacation in Europe doesn't help...

And thanks for the reassurance, Myouki. I refused to be creeped out by that knee... XD

Okie-dokie. I'm not blaming you, or anything.

I know the logo by heart, seeing as I live three minutes from a Taco Bell(And it's my favorite restrant, but if you don't live in teh US anymore.... I don't blame 'ya.

Wait. You lived in the US? >.> Now in Italy. You really take the phrase "Moving away" seriously.

So do I ::ugh::

Lived in US... moved to England when I was 2... moved to Canada in 2000... moved back to US when I was 11...

Yeah... >>

And my tacobell is about 1 minute from me (I don't know how the got a tacobell in the Sububs, but they did...), and I can't really remember the logo... even though I pass it every day for school >>

xD I'll remember that Logo for the rest of my life. Taco Bell is my favorite restaurant of all time.

I like your Avvie, is it Bleach?

yep, rukia and ichigo ^^

and artiste, i have a dad in the navy (that should be self-explanatory...) and a commander, none the less... (hard ass T_T*)

As Myouki said, it is Bleach.

I don't read it or watch it but I ROFL'd at teh avvi.

I'm so forgetful... so even if I did know what tacobell looked like, I would forget it soon enough.

And I need someone to look at my thread and comment D;

Ohh... I'm sorry. It must be kind of hard to make friends, huh?

I must read Bleach... I must read Bleach... Is it as awesome as the hype states?

Umm... I dunno really...

But read Fullmetal Alchemist. >D

>DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>>

I have a sudden urge to change my avatar XD

::goes off and changes...::

And no, I remember friends... usually XD

Edit: Now I changed my avvi XD

Probably will change it again soon... I have a lot in store right now...

sigh, i liked the bleach one better... and yes artiste, bleach is good ^^ (i personally need to catch up with the anime as being in italy has made me a bit lax...)

kk, here you go
61jxw6b.png

with a scratched hat to boot ^^

OMG!
That is amazing.
Much better than any sprites that I've ever made.

There are a lot of sites for that. Crunchy Roll is one of them... I think... >>

funny thing is, i have that site bookmarked on my lappy XD

i just end up watching so much other stuff that i kinda lose track... i'm still trying to find what the ending song for one anime is... (the name on the credits is in KANJI XO)

funny thing is, i have that site bookmarked on my lappy XD

i just end up watching so much other stuff that i kinda lose track... i'm still trying to find what the ending song for one anime is... (the name on the credits is in KANJI XO)

gendou.com has anime theme songs. Search for the anime, and then look for the song. ou have to sign up to download, though...

Aww. Well, at least I was TRYING to be helpful XD

Sou Nanda? Is it new?

I've fallen in love with Ouran High School Host Club and Hayate no Gotoku. Both are very humorus XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This idle chatter stops here. This might be your thread, Myouki, but this discussion STILL has nothing to do with this forum, and all you're doing is spamming up your own thread. Tori and Artiste, you're both warned as well - and Artiste, you DO know better since I've warned you over this before - but seeing that this is your 3rd warning, Myouki, you're banned.

And with that, I might as well lock the thread =/

Status
Not open for further replies.