• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Myouki's pwnzor sprites (taking sprite/cosplay requests ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

well, i finally get around to making a post for my sprites that i've done (and hoping some get into the trading card maker ^^) so, lo and behold my works... any don't forget to leave comments ^^

anime/game characters:
pkmnnamine.png
pkmnkairi.png
pkmnsakura.png
pkmnhinata.png
pkmnanna.png
pkmnnegi.png
pkmnnodoka.png
Myouki-Asuna.png
Myouki-Konoha.png
Myouki-KuFei.png
Myouki-Fuuka.png
Myouki-Fumika.png
Myouki-FuukaFumika.png
pkmnsakurako.png
pkmnmisa.png
pkmnmadoka.png
pkmnmakie.png
pkmnevangeline.png
pkmnchachamaru.png
pkmnayaka.png
pkmnzazie.png
pkmnsetsuna.png
pkmnkaede.png
6btk8cl.png
4l78jl2.png
66nkri1.png

original characters:
pkmnrp1.png
pkmnrp2.png
Myouki-Char.png
Myouki-Belle.png
5yd9r2u.png
4kyfk0g.png

cosplay characters:
4v7c1eo.png
6c75id0.png
54e9o1z.png
4v374sw.png
682rati.png
4qd772h.png
541t2r4.png
4um9ocp.png
4pltn3m.png
4z3bakh.png
63hy1i9.png
6gbw177.png
62h76gy.png
68askrs.png
6ajiv4o.png
6fgo6rk.png
4vhfs43.png
4y0ojyc.png
66dys82.png
6agzv9l.png
66wow8i.png
4uwnnvd.png
6bco5fq.png
5y9dap5.png
6aj7z0l.png
5yk235k.png
5xz8fet.png
5zpckk1.png
53jlmyv.png
548u9gp.png
52x6tz6.png
4plrwa1.png
4zmlyrl.png

pokemon series characters:
6d1xqfm.png
6bu2xiu.png
4zlh4ys.png
52qa1a8.png
6690cpg.png
6gvr3ar.png
4r24vm9.png
66wtb4j.png
4lyvho7.png
66nhs9f.png
6bjfdc3.png
68cv43o.png
4r11vd4.png
4l3b1nr.png
4lzeqnt.png
5xr6fxy.png
4vf16ko.png
6f7f1n6.png

also, i have two pokemon that i self created.... hope you like them ^^
4pp24k7.png

name: Bladeon (blae DEE on) the noble pokemon
type: steel
evolution: evolves when eevee levels while holding metal powder
abillities: either battle armor (protects against critical hits) or pure power (boosts power of physical attacks)
stats:
A pokemon known for it's likeness to a knights steed and fair nature. Generally gentle in demeanor, it will not attack unless severely provoked. It never takes the armor it wears off, even when sleeping. Their armor defends it from physical assault,while it uses it's ears and tail to slice through opponents; making it very versatile. This pokemon is treasured for it's regal look and calm presence. They are often seen helping others. A trainer who owns one will have an ever loyal ally who will protect them with their life.

5y9iqs6.png

name: Floraeon (floor EE on) the poison vine pokemon
type: poison
evolution: evolves when eevee learns bite while holding a poison barb
abilities: either natural cure (eliminates status upon switching out) or poison point (foe may be poisoned upon contact)
stats:
A sly pokemon, it can easily outsmart even the most difficult of opponents. It uses it's vines for binding enemies. The buds on it's tail and the tips of it's vines emit a powerful poison, as well as being used for projectiles. Curious by nature, it may stray from it's trainer if not watched. It spends it's time alone most of the time, but will socialize. This pokemon is a vegetarian, mainly eating poisonous plants to strengthen it's toxins, and will become angry if given meat of any kind.

also, if you have any requests for me, feel free to request, though i i'm afraid i won't do any sprites that someone else has already done.... people can get mad for that kind of stuff.... otherwise, request away ^^

Also, things i'm afraid i won't be able to do (for now):
- walkies (it takes forever...)
- fusions (i'm way too indecisive on where to put what)

Dang it, i love Bladeon! I always wanted an Eeveelution like that one. I already commented on the others in the TC trainer topic. :p

Dang it, i love Bladeon! I always wanted an Eeveelution like that one. I already commented on the others in the TC trainer topic. :p

well, i think the armor may be a little off from what i drew originally since i had to do it from memory (can't seem to find the paper... ;_; )

I'm very much a fan of your Mahou Sensei Negima sprites, they're incredible. Have you thought of making them in their pactio guises?

I'm very much a fan of your Mahou Sensei Negima sprites, they're incredible. Have you thought of making them in their pactio guises?
unfortunately, i actually tried to do that, but couldn't find majority of the reference pictures needed to make the costumes, so i just decided to do the sailor outfits with some of their concepts of personality (cheerleader girls' pompoms, kaede's ninja star)..... if you could, find pics, that'd be great ^^

ok, bumping my topic to show something i recently did ^^
Artiste, your mugshot's inspired me to make one of my own, and it was pretty fun ^^ i just changed mine up a bit by putting my name and favorite pokemon sprite on it ^^
4yumq1v.jpg

opinions? and also, it was fun to do, so i think i'll keep requests open to do others' mugshots ^^ just give me a pic/sprite to work from, name to use (preferably short) and a pokemon to put... ja ne ^^

hmmm, a walker sprite, huh? that sounds fun too ^^

hmmm, a walker sprite, huh? that sounds fun too ^^

NO! Take it from me, DON'T do the walkies! They're hard as all get out.

And I inspired YOU?! xD Did you scratch that, Myouki? I don't remember any of the mugshot bases I used having a completely one-sided head...

NO! Take it from me, DON'T do the walkies! They're hard as all get out.

And I inspired YOU?! xD Did you scratch that, Myouki? I don't remember any of the mugshot bases I used having a completely one-sided head...

yeah, i scratched it, i made a full face and cut off half (what, you think i'd be stupid enough to rack up a second warning or banning for stealing?) had to tinker with the eyes a bit to get them just right though.... what kills me is that i'm supposed to be better with a pencil than a mouse XD (i can be more precise ^^) was gonna do a side-view, but i didn't like how it turned out, so i trashed it XP... so i take it that you like it?

and i'm already part-way through the walker... might as well finish it.... but yeah, they are arduous if anything... only do them if you have mega time to kill and are really bored XD

Yes, I agree about the walker.

It is not "Stealing" to copy the original game sprite and edit it. Just like it's not stealing to edit a trainer sprite, unless someone already made it, and you recolored or edited it.

I got the mugshots from a site called "The Spriter's Resource", from which my mother banned me. -_- That is why I saved them to my Hardrive, I suppose.
I could PM them to you, if you want, Myouki.

Yes, I agree about the walker.

It is not "Stealing" to copy the original game sprite and edit it. Just like it's not stealing to edit a trainer sprite, unless someone already made it, and you recolored or edited it.

I got the mugshots from a site called "The Spriter's Resource", from which my mother banned me. -_- That is why I saved them to my Hardrive, I suppose.
I could PM them to you, if you want, Myouki.

hmmmm, sounds interesting... might be able to further my skill with what's on there, so please and thank you ^.

Okay. Good night, Myouki. I used to love that site... It had everything, from the mugshots, to the walker bases. Of course, I could edit the walkers until the cows came home, and still would not be too far along.

ok, completed my walker, and am very proud of it ^^ (ok, so it's not exactly walking, but i don't care XP)
6as1esh.png

though yeah, i'm taking your advice artiste and not doing walkers for other people, but i will do mugshots, cause those were fun ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Myouki, I kinda want to see what a flying type eeveelution would look like... Do you think you're up for it? If not, I can do it myself....

Myouki, I kinda want to see what a flying type eeveelution would look like... Do you think you're up for it? If not, I can do it myself....

flying type eevolution..... awesome ^^ i should start drawing that right away (i work better with pencil for creating new ideas, then i sprite it ^^)

ok, bumping with sprite-in-the-process
626fl79.png

name: Soleon (for sola/sora=sky) the hover pokemon
type:flying

that's about as far as i've gotten... sigh, it looked alot better on paper, but this is what my first turnout came up with... opinions/ideas?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
ok, bumping with sprite-in-the-process
626fl79.png

name: Soleon (for sola/sora=sky) the hover pokemon
type:flying

that's about as far as i've gotten... sigh, it looked alot better on paper, but this is what my first turnout came up with... opinions/ideas?
Fluffy wings, perhaps? Kinda cloud-like, but not too S wablu or Altaria-ish. But that looks REALLY good already. Oh, and the body looks too thin to me.

Fluffy wings, perhaps? Kinda cloud-like, but not too S wablu or Altaria-ish. But that looks REALLY good already. Oh, and the body looks too thin to me.

sigh, wings... as in on the back? I figured that was kinda cliche.... so i tried wings on the paws (guess it didn't come out that well?) like i said, it came out better in the pic i drew... i'll work on the body though ^^

Bladeon is awesome do you take request?

well, i'm not really big with making brand new pokemon from scratch, but if the project interests me... i say why not ^^

what i mainly take requests for are sprites (mostly cosplays and pokemon series characters since i found that anime isn't as likely to get into the TC maker) and i'll do mugshot requests (cause they're easy and fun ^^)

also, i think people should start leaving requests here so i know what people want since the trainer sprite board is getting a little tight knit in policy... luckily, i was able to see it before the blissey request got deleted -_-... so if anyone has a sprite idea or wants a mugshot, post it here

well, it's 4 am here, so i'm off for the night/day.... see ya in a couple of hours ^^

I saw your sprites over in the TC Maker thread and figured if I requested there it'll get deleted so I'll throw one at you here. >:3

If you make a Bidoof cosplayer, Myouki, I will love you forever

More than I do now ;_;

oh and feel free to ask me to make a TC template or something in exchange or something like that.

Wow i slimply love your sprites of anime/movie character, they rock ;). Keep it up! You should try to do Ash, Misty and brock from the first season, it would be nice :D

I saw your sprites over in the TC Maker thread and figured if I requested there it'll get deleted so I'll throw one at you here. >:3

If you make a Bidoof cosplayer, Myouki, I will love you forever

More than I do now ;_;

oh and feel free to ask me to make a TC template or something in exchange or something like that.

yay! if you need any help on them /though you probably wont/ just send me a pm

ooh, and than they could all be put on the tc maker =) then i would have to figure out which ill use =(, since i can only put 2 cards in my sig...

sigh... bidoof is a pain, but it's coming along (the main issue is the fur on it's cheeks making the sprite look wierd)

as for the oldschool ash misty and brock, i have misty and brock in their newer duds (and i really hate misty's first outfit... c'mon, suspenders for shorts?) and many people have done ash (some of which are on the TC maker already) so i'll have to ditch that notion...

also, don't expect the star wars sprites immediately since i have three different essay papers due this week (two for child care, one for human biology -_-)... not getting sleep this week XD

EDIT: yay, it's done here's bidoof in it's cosplay glory
4zmlyrl.png

i'll do the others probably later tomorrow (now for essays and bed =_=)

aww. thats just cute, but my dark side thinks that it looks like the bidoof is swallowing the child, but if that is this case, its even more cute because the child is so much bigger than the bidoof that the kid seems to be in control. does that even make any sense? well it does to me, but if not, then just forget everything other than the 1[sup]st[/sup] 4 words.

aww. thats just cute, but my dark side thinks that it looks like the bidoof is swallowing the child, but if that is this case, its even more cute because the child is so much bigger than the bidoof that the kid seems to be in control. does that even make any sense? well it does to me, but if not, then just forget everything other than the 1[sup]st[/sup] 4 words.

0_o..... wow, i never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it..... i can actually see it XD... one essay almost down, time for bed, oyasumi ^^

If you don't want to do Ash, Brock and Misty :'(, could you please do champ Steven and and the fifth hoenn gym leader Norman ???

:o GREAT! Norman is so perfect, I like Steven too but my favorite is Norman. I hope you'll do more anime character. By the way, can I use your sprites for my comic? I'll give credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.