• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

!!!!!MY SPRITE WORK REQUESTS WANTED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hitmonlee here i am here for requests i am board and need some work i am quite new so i cant do some things here is what i can do
RECOLOURS
pm6n5.png

TRAINERS
b8toc6.png

SLICES
2qa3itv.png

EVELOUTIONS
zmo93s.png

EEVEELOUTIONS
2vluy43.png

AND MY INVETION WERETRAINERS
23qjyh.png

plz send in request also i would like you to coment on my work first and some of the above have white bits they will not appear in request and i only do 3 at a time here are my request if there is no room dont request intil there is room
REQUEST NOW! mez boardz

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
No. Several rules are being broken here.

3. Please try to use ENGLISH rather than Gibberish. That means paragraphs, punctuation, spelling, grammar, and of course, no talking in ALL CAPS, for that is akin to shouting and is generally frowned upon. And it ticks the hell off out of some of us. To clarify further, usage of 'chatspeak' is not allowed. 'u' is not a valid substitute for 'you', 'r' is not a valid substitute for 'are', etc.

I really shouldn't need to explain that one. Also, I'm not sure what you're doing as you're saving those sprites, but whatever it is - it's very wrong.

Topics here are meant to be showcase topics, or shops. Now... it appears to me that you've created this topic purely out of boredom.

I'm locking this topic for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.